Natasha's Seduction

Story Info
Young aunt comes to rescue of her nephew's best friend.
6k words
4.33
60.4k
24
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Su30
Su30
177 Followers

Natasha noticed the men ogling her, no sooner she got down from her black Scorpio Jeep. 'So the dress is making an impact,' she thought, as she walked down the street, her curly black hair let loose, bouncing like cascading waterfalls with each step that she took. Sporting black knee high leather boots, a short navy blue skirt slit enticingly on the sides, a denim jacket left casually unbuttoned to reveal her bejeweled belly button & a black crotchet bustier that clung to her well endowed bosom -- Natasha was dressed to kill! Watching the guys through her dark glasses without being noticed, she found herself humming an intriguing melody that she had heard earlier in the morning, as she walked towards the coffee shop.

It had all started quite accidentally. The phone was ringing and no one at home seemed interested in answering it. However, as she lifted the receiver from her bedroom, she heard Rahul, her darling nephew, answer it from the extension in his room. It was Golu, her nephew's best friend on the other side. She was about to keep it down but something in the pleading voice at the other end held her attention and she found herself overhearing Golu's entire conversation with Rahul. The problem was that on an earlier visit to his native place, Golu had bragged about the many girl friends he had in Delhi. Now that his country cousins had actually come visiting he was in a tight spot. Golu, wanted Rahul's help desperately as Rahul was the only one in his friend circle who actually had a girl friend. Hesitantly, he asked Rahul if he would allow his girl friend to be with him for a few hours, to impress his cousins. Couldn't Rahul request his girl to pretend to be Golu's girlfriend just for one evening?

Rahul immediately said 'No' as actually -- he did not have a girl friend! Though, on an earlier occasion he had passed of his beautiful young aunt Natasha, as his girl friend quite accidentally. He was going to a birthday party and his aunt (father's younger sister) who was just five years elder to him in age, had asked for a lift to the nearby market. As he stopped the car at the market, he ran into a bunch of his college mates, including his arch rival Sameer, who was with his girlfriend. This made Rahul jealous as hell. So, when he found Sameer eyeing his pretty aunt inquisitively, he found himself introducing her as his girl-friend just to spite him. All his other friends had been impressed too. His aunt though a little surprised had taken it all very sportingly and having a soft spot for Rahul, even attended the Birthday party as his girlfriend! Not daring to approach her with such a request for a 2nd time, Rahul simply told Golu that his girlfriend had gone out of town. He suggested Golu to take his cousins out to the Coffee-shop instead. It was a favorite watering hole where all kind of good looking birds surfaced.

Hearing the dejection in Golu's voice, Natasha's heart melted. She had met Golu at the Birthday party. He was a nice soft spoken guy whom she liked best of all her nephew's friends. So she decided to step in and bail him out. However, not wanting to come between friends, she thought it best not to tell either Rahul or Golu of her plans. She immediately went to her favorite 5 star hotel to make reservations at its exquisite discotheque. The Manager was only too happy to oblige and offered her a complimentary over night stay, to retire when she got too tired of dancing & partying. Natasha was about to refuse but then as an after thought, she accepted the key to the plush complimentary suite. Now dressed as a tempting bird, she was on her way to the watering hole for a cup of coffee and some fun!

Golu and his two cousins were seated at a table facing the entrance. The boys had come in early and managed to obtain this vantage point. They were happily eyeing all the girls entering & leaving the joint. As she entered, Natasha found the boys looking directly at her. For a minute she though Golu had recognized her despite the dark glasses, but even if he did, he certainly didn't show it. So she strolled past their table to the counter where she took her time ordering a cup of coffee and deciding her next move.

After paying for her order she turned to search for a vacant table but while walking past their table, let the receipt slip through her fingers. Golu, the perfect gentleman, jumped to retrieve it even as Natasha let out a small 'Oops!' and kneeled to pick it up. She was aware that all eyes were on her as she kneeled down and the slit in her skirt parted to reveal more of her legs. From behind her dark glasses, she observed the cousins exchange animated looks as they gaped at her leg, bared almost up to the hip.

Natasha and Golu reached for the slip at the same time. As she leaned forward and held the receipt she found Golu looking fondly at her bustier and the inviting cleavage of her bosom.

'Thank you Golu!' she whispered softly tugging the receipt away from his hands.

Golu's heart skipped a beat on hearing his name. 'How does this gorgeous dish know a non-entity like me,' he wondered.

Natasha got up, smoothened her skirt and exclaimed for the benefit of his cousins, 'Golu! Golu! Golu! I have been searching for you every where! Where have you been?'

Golu stood there wide-eyed, unable to place her.

'Finally I ran into Rahul, who told me that I might find you at this coffee shop! Just what are you up to these days?' she continued. The mention of 'Rahul' provided the link and the puzzle fell into place in Golu's racing mind.

'Natasha! What a pleasant surprise!' he said delighted not quite believing that his best friend had come to his rescue after all. He would go back and kiss Rahul a thousand times for this favor. But why had he not been able to recognize her? After all he had fantasized about Natasha for days after meeting her for the first time with Rahul. She looked different today, may be because she was not in t-shirt and jeans like the day he had first met her on his birthday. Natasha took of her glasses and Golu's heart stopped as he looked into those hypnotic green eyes... yes it was her!! This was the girl he had lost his heart to, on his Birthday bash. Here she was searching for him and the idiot that he was -- he hadn't even recognize her! Damn her dark glasses!!

Curious, the cousins had also got up and stepped in closer. For their benefit she added, 'Rahul did say that you were with your cousins but I had to see for myself and make sure that you were not dating some other girl behind my back!!' Golu kept gazing at her spell bound... she was so ravishingly beautiful. He still could not believe that Rahul had actually conceded to his request and sent her across! Natasha, looked at the cousins and then turned back to Golu, "Oops! I hope I am not interfering, if it is some sort of guy-thing that you are discussing, just tell me and I will find another table ..."

'Of course not, Natasha' Golu jump started. 'I was just showing my cousins around... let me introduce you -- this er... is Ajay and this is Jeet. They are here from Lucknow for the weekend.' And to the cousins he proudly said 'My girlfriend Natasha!'

'Golu's friends are my friends!' Natasha shook hands with the cousins, smiled warmly and sat down with them. To show her intimacy, she leaned a little on Golu and pleaded, "My order is going to take some time, can I have a sip from yours?" Golu was only too eager to oblige.

'So, how does Delhi compare with Lucknow?' she asked the cousins.

'Lucknow is more green and less polluted,' ventured Jeet.

'No, but Delhi is a more happening place added Ajay,' not willing to offend such a pretty Delhi girl.

They made small talk till Natasha's order was called. As she excused herself to collect her coffee, both Ajay and Jeet were at Golu. 'You lucky son of a gun -- how did you manage to land yourself such a ravishing dish?' asked Jeet jealously.

'It was sheer luck that we ran into her here' added Ajay. 'Other wise Golu wasn't planning to introduce us to her.'

'Look she's tall, quite tall -- must be 5 feet 9 inches,' said Ajay.

'And has a lovely figure! Must be 36 - 24 - 36 or is it a few inches more?' winked Jeet.

'And what lovely legs', said Ajay as they watched her flash her shapely legs as she took long strides to the counter.

'Golu, what are her vital stats.?' asked Jeet. Seeing Golu blush a shade of pink, he added

'Surely, you must have had many occasions to measure her!'

'She has beautiful eyes and such lush lips' added Ajay as they watched her give the counter guy a smile and walk back to their table with her coffee.

'The mocha here is really good! Try a sip,' she offered her drink to the cousins. Ajay hesitated but Jeet immediately took a sip and said it was delicious. When Natasha offered it again to Ajay he couldn't say no to an offer by such a pretty girl and took a sip looking into her eyes.

'How is it?' she asked.

'Wonderful like you...' he replied.

'Golu, your cousins do know how to flatter... I think we will get along fine', Natasha, laughed.

Sipping her mocha she once again leaned on Golu, much to his delight. 'So what are the spots that you have shown your friends in the city?'

'We have been to the monuments... and the main markets,' Jeet answered for Golu.

'And the big shopping malls,' piped in Ajay.

'Haven't you shown them our favorite haunt, the Oasis?'

'No... er... Not yet,' Golu looked at Natasha puzzled.

'Great! Then let's finish the coffee and show them how we do things here in the capital.'

To Ajay & Jeet she nodded an explanation 'It's our favorite disco... Golu and I often dance there all night long.'

Golu did not know what to say so he just smiled. So after coffee she held Golu's hand and led them to out to her Jeep. The boys were impressed at her control over the macho jeep which she drove aggressively on the high way.

'That's Maurya Sheraton,' said Golu as Natasha turned off the road towards a picturesque building which looked like a terrace garden.

'And that's the Oasis!' said Natasha driving her jeep into the parking lot. The cousins looked impressed at the cave like entrance which led to the discotheque. There were a couple of tough looking bouncers at the entrance but they let them pass deferentially as Natasha flashed her reservation card.

It was dark inside but the music was earth shattering. You didn't just hear the bass... you actually felt it shake your being. The place was dimly lit with tables placed in a semi-circular fashion around the dance floor. As the strobe lights flashed in sync with the music, the cousins could make out that the place was packed with people shaking and dancing. They couldn't see much and wouldn't have been able to find a table but for the waiter who took their reservation card and escorted them around the dancing floor to their reserved table. As they settled down, the waiter served them with starters and soup. He left after wishing them 'bon -- appetite', and informing them that buffet was laid upstairs, on what seemed like a balcony overlooking the dance floor. While each table had straight access to the dancing floor, the tables themselves were dimly lit with high partitions which ensured privacy.

They enjoyed the crisp starters and the excellent tomato soup, however as their eyes began to get accustomed to the dark, Natasha watched the boys begin to ogle at the girls dancing on the floor. Two girls, one in a bikni top and jeans and another sporting a tight T-shirt on a mini skirt seemed to hold the boys attention. Finishing her soup Natasha had to shout directly into Golu's ear to be heard. 'You are supposed to be my boyfriend... aren't you going to ask me for a dance?'

'Sure! But you know, I don't dance well.'

'I had shown you a step or two at your Birthday party -- don't tell me that have you already forgotten?'

Golu blushed a shade of red as he remembered fondling her breasts at that party.

'Come let's go!' Natasha prodded.

Golu got up and holding her hand led her to the dance floor. Once they were dancing Golu started to express his gratitude. 'I don't know what to say... or how to thank you and Rahul for coming to my help at such short notice. Actually my cousins visit was unplanned and I didn't have time to...'

Natasha placed a finger on his lips and said firmly, 'Shhh... there is no place for 'Thank you' or 'Sorry' amongst friends! Now that I am here, just relax. Rahul, told me that you wanted me to act as your girl friend in front of cousins... so tell me exactly what should I do to impress your cousins. I promise I will do everything to make this a memorable evening!'

'You have impressed them already... they are eating out of your hands. A while ago they were even guessing your vital statistics...' you know, if it's 36 24 36 or more.'

Natasha smiled, 'Boys will be boys!'

Golu was soon swaying with the beat making the most of her company. 'You dance pretty well,' encouraged Natasha. As they danced cheek to cheek Golu was acutely aware of occasionally brushing of her breasts against his chest. He tried to be polite and step back but when Natasha kept dancing into him he decided to risk stepping in closer. Natasha didn't seem to mind as he bumped into her breasts. After a while he got adventurous and let his hand slide in under the jacket.

She looked at him sternly, and said 'Getting ideas?' Golu froze but Natasha smiled and quickly added, 'You may carry on... after all, I am supposed to be your girlfriend today.'

With his heart beating wildly, Golu let his hands wander North-wards yet she did not mind. Cautiously he felt her breasts and yet she did not protest. Nothing escaped the eagle eyes of his cousins as they watched enviously. Cherishing the moment Golu held her gently as Natasha continued to sway with the rhythm. Alas the music stopped and Golu found himself clapping with the rest of the crowd and reluctantly returning to the table.

'Do you guys often disco in Lucknow', Natasha inquired from the cousins.

Ajay said 'No', but Jeet wanting to dance with Natasha said 'Yes, I do!' And the moment the next number started he got up, bowed and asked Natasha for a dance.

Natasha looked at Golu and smiled, 'Should I darling?'

Golu looked at her passionately and said, 'Yes, of course honey.'

Natasha, danced keeping a safe distance first. But when she found Jeet's eyes to be wandering time and again to the crotchet bustier outlining her bosom, she stepped closer. As she danced cheek to cheek with him, she let her breast occasionally press against his chest. Suddenly she could feel his erection brushing her thighs. She danced like this for a while knowing that Golu would be watching her closely, but when Jeet tried to hold her, she danced him back to the table and pushing him in the seat next to Golu pulled Ajay up for the dance.

Ajay was reluctant and kept saying, 'I don't know how to dance.' But Natasha would have none of it, 'Come I will show you how?'

So holding him firmly she gently danced cheek to cheek with him, letting him breathe her perfume, and softly whispering encouragement in his ears as she seemingly innocently brushed her breasts against him. She could feel his manhood firming as the music ended and they reluctantly returned to the table.

'I am famished lets go up and eat!' said Natasha. Golu agreed and they went up for the buffet while people continued to dance on the floor. 'Try the fried fish, Golu really likes the preparation here, and don't forget the dessert!' she encouraged the cousins to fill their plates. They returned to the table with their plates loaded and began attacking the food in right earnestness. After a while the song changed and a peppy number began to play. Natasha pushed away her plate and looked at Golu, 'Darling our favorite song, come let's dance...'

As they danced cheek to cheek Natasha whispered into Golu's ears, 'So what more do you think I should do to impress your cousins?'

'You have impressed them already... they are eating out of your hands.'

Natasha giggled at the remark, 'Well what exactly did you have in mind... Rahul told me that I was to follow your orders and do everything you asked me to do.'

'Everything!' Golu, swallowed hard, wondering at the possibilities... Natasha wasn't just very pretty she was damned bold too!

'Yes Captain, 'everything', she smiled giving him a mock salute. 'So tell me what exactly do you want me to do...'

Golu wouldn't have liked anything better than to peel her dress off and make passionate love to her, then and there... right in front of his cousins! But one shouldn't be entertaining such thoughts about the girlfriend of one's best friend! Reining in his galloping wild thoughts he finally ventured, 'I can't thank Rahul enough... just what did he have in mind?'

'Rahul thought you would like to show me off to your cousins -- some kinki stuff to prove that your girl was not just as a pretty face, but some one who loves you so passionately that she could do anything for you... anything!!'

Golu felt his pulse rising rapidly, 'Er... anything like?

'Like a little, strip-tease. Or maybe you could bare me with your own hands for your cousins to watch...?' Natasha asked looking at him with wide eyed innocence.

Golu's heart missed a beat. Eyes wide open, he looked at Natasha not quite believing what he just heard. Seeing the shock on his face, Natasha quickly retreated, 'It's just a suggestion... it's totally up to you.'

They had stopped dancing. Golu stood still looking at her not believing his luck. She looked at Golu's thunderstruck expression, held his hands and tried to explain, 'Look there are no dearth of discos or pretty girls in Lucknow. So Rahul and I thought that you could impress your cousins, by treating them to something that they would not forget so easily!' Natasha let the words sink in.

'But it's okay, if you don't like the idea... I mean it's totally up to you,' she added shrugging her shoulders.

'No! No! Please don't misunderstand I love the idea. It's just that you are my best friend's girl friend and the idea is so bold and daring .....'

'Come on Golu, don't get prudish on me. You enjoy touching me every where and have you forgotten what you did when Rahul had gifted me to you on your birthday?' Golu blushed sheepishly quickly moving his gaze away from her ripe bosom.

'Rahul is great -- I mean who else could even think of sharing his girl friend like this!' Golu beamed warming up to the idea. 'But where do we go to for privacy? I mean this place is jam-packed!!'

'Yes there's no privacy or safety but that's what is going to make it all doubly exciting and not likely to be forgotten by your cousins in a hurry,' Natasha smiled.

'Besides a crowd can be a perfect cover! See everyone is busy dancing and enjoying and one can't really see much beyond the people immediately around them. So if we do it when we are dancing close to our corner of the dance floor near our table, the chance of anyone else seeing is going to be minimal. And frankly, even if someone else does see, I just don't care!' she added.

Golu didn't care either, as the idea of exposing her in front of his cousins, was giving him a massive erection. 'Natasha, let's do it!' he said in hoarse whisper hardly able to control himself.

Natasha smiled having being able to successfully sell him the idea. 'Hang on lover boy, first there is something that you have to know about my dress. This crotchet bustier I am wearing under this denim jacket is held by two strings - one tied behind my back, and another around my neck' she continued.

'Make sure your cousins are watching, when you undo the strings. Since I will still have this unbuttoned jacket on top hopefully no one else will notice.'

'After that it's up to you... how much you want to bare and how much you want to flash,' Natasha said huskily. 'Think you can handle that?'

Su30
Su30
177 Followers
12