Natasja Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,036 Followers

"You have to stop crying so I can put on your make up, Natasja."

Forcing herself to stop crying was hard, but she finally succeeded. She wiped her face on a towel and Stephanie made up her eyes and added blush to her cheeks. Natasja had stopped moaning and told herself she wasn't going to let him see her cry. He wouldn't break her, take away her spirit. She was stronger than that.

She hobbled to the head of the stairs and slowly went down them, wincing at each step. I have to be stronger she kept telling herself. I cannot let him see me as a weakling. As she reached the bottom, she straightened up with a groan and walked as normally as she could to the dining room. He was seated and waiting for her. Without a word, she served his salad from the sideboard and poured his wine. Then she stepped back to wait until she was needed again.

As she was serving the main course, she felt his hand on her ass and she sucked in a breath. It hurt to be touched, but that was the only sound she made. She held steady and let him run his fingers over her ass. Thankfully he did not squeeze. If he had, she had no idea what she would have done. His touch reminded her of how much heat seemed to radiate off her skin from the bruises beneath.

Fred sat for a long time, enjoying his coffee after dinner. Then he motioned to Natasja and she walked in front of him to the stairs. She forced herself to walk normally and climb normally even though each step felt as though a knife was being stuck in her ass. Fred followed her, watching her. She entered her bedroom, dreading what was coming. He led her to the bed and made her bend over it, resting her hands on the comforter. Natasja stood quietly. Fred went into the bathroom and returned, standing behind her once more. She felt him pull her cheeks open, forcing her to gasp. A thick worm of lubricant dropped on her anus and she moaned softly. Then his finger rubbed it on the tight, wrinkled star of it, greasing her skin. He stuck his finger through the star of wrinkled skin, spreading lubricant on the opening of her ass. Natasja was moaning continually now. She hated this, hated it. He added another finger to the one in her anus and worked them both in and out, widening her for him. The fingers popped out and her cheeks were spread open again, forcing a groan from her mouth. She felt the head of his cock sliding in her cleft and then it was against her anus. Natasja dropped her head to the comforter and began to cry as he pushed the head of his cock through the tight ring. As he pushed his way into her, she could not help her shame.

"Noooooooooooooooooooo."

She moaned aloud and then gasped once more as the head popped inside. He was gentle, but firm. He held still, letting her accustom herself to the stretching of her ring and even added more lubricant. She felt greasy, almost slimy between her cheeks. He pressed in further.

"Oh god, no, please sir. Please don't do this to me, please."

Fred ignored her and pressed in deeper. She felt so full. It burned a little but she was more humiliated than anything else. Logically she should have been happy that he did not use her sore pussy but she was humiliated at being used in her anus. She winced as his hips reached and touched her ass. More lubricant was added and he pulled back, sliding out easily. Then he thrust back up her ass. Natasja grunted. She clenched tight with her ring, knowing that if she did that she would speed his orgasm. She heard him groan behind her as she did. It seemed to excite him for he began to push harder, forcing her to grunt each time he went up her rectum. Her clenching of her ring paid off, for it wasn't long before she felt the spurts of his sperm inside her rectum. He slumped over her back, pressed against her sore ass. As he began to soften inside her, he pulled out; making a sucking, popping sound as his cock left her ass. Without saying a word, he turned and left her bent over her bed. As she heard the door close behind him, she let go, sobbing out loud. She remained bent over for a long time, crying. When her sobs had become choking gasps, Natasja forced herself up and went to the bathroom once more. She cleaned herself and used the toilet before going to bed. Exhausted, she soon fell asleep although her sleep was full of dreams of being humiliated and shamed.

The next morning Stephanie entered Natasja's room to find her sprawled on her face on the bed with the bed clothes covering only her legs from mid-thigh down. Her ass was a mass of purple blotches and looked very painful. Stephanie's eyes filled with tears. She knew that but for the girl sleeping before her that her ass would look just like that. She quietly entered the bathroom to get the cream that she had used on her twice yesterday. Returning, she sat on the bed and gently woke the girl. Natasja moaned and reached back for her sore ass, groaning as she touched it. Her head turned and two deep blue eyes looked at Stephanie.

"Hi."

"How are you feeling today?"

"Like someone beat me pretty badly."

"I can see that. Does it hurt much?"

"Yes, it hurts."

"I came here early. We have some time. I am going to put some more cream on your bum. I'll try not to hurt you too much."

Natasja nodded her understanding and laid her head on the pillow. When Stephanie's hands touched her bruised ass she sucked in a breath and tensed up noticeably.

"I'm sorry, Natasja, but this will help."

"I know."

Stephanie gently spread the cream over the bruised skin and as gently as possible, rubbed it in. Natasja tensed her bum from time to time, but made no sound other than taking deeper breaths.

"Let me see your pussy."

Natasja sobbed softly and lifted her lower body to her knees. With her head still on the pillow, she formed the shape of triangle and moved her knees apart, exposing her pussy lips.

"This is so humiliating."

"I understand, but you were raw there yesterday. Unless you want to take longer for that to heal, you'll let me put cream there too."

"I don't know which is worse. Healing me there so he can use my pussy or letting it take longer in which case he will use my ass."

"What? He used you there?"

"Yes. Last night, bent over my bed. I was so ashamed."

"Oh god, Natasja, I am so sorry."

Stephanie's eyes filled with tears again as she pictured the poor girl kneeling in front of her being taken in her ass. She wiped her eyes and gently spread cream on her pussy, softly rubbing it in. Natasja gasped once and knelt, her shoulders shaking as she sobbed into the pillow. When she had finished applying the cream, Stephanie stroked her back.

"I had better look there too."

Natasja trembled and with a muffled voice told Stephanie to go ahead. She gently opened the ass cheeks before her. The anus of the girl was red and slightly inflamed but not as bad as her pussy. She took a little of the cream and gently rubbed it on her anus, making Natasja moan.

"This is so humiliating. I am so ashamed."

"It isn't your fault, Natasja. Keep thinking that it isn't your fault."

When Stephanie removed her finger from between Natasja's cheeks the girl edged to the side of the bed and stood stiffly, whimpering softly. As she hobbled to the bathroom Stephanie choked back a sob of pity for her.

"How much time do I have?"

"Twenty minutes."

"I guess I shouldn't shower now."

Stephanie heard the water running in the hand bowl and hurried into the bathroom, where she helped Natasja wash. Then she combed her hair and put it in a ponytail. Natasja looked at her and smiled. Stephanie tried to smile back but her lower lip trembled.

"It isn't your fault Stephanie. I told him it was not fair for you to be punished. I just didn't expect this."

"I feel so guilty, Natasja. You shouldn't have taken the punishment for me."

"Yes and then both of us would be hobbling around and you would have been fucked all yesterday afternoon. How sore would you be if that had happened? At least you aren't in the same shape as me."

"I know, but it still isn't right. We had better go. Neither one of us wants to be late today."

The two women, one naked except for socks and running shoes and the other in a brief maid's uniform walked to the head of the stairs. Natasja moaned as she looked down the long staircase. She gripped the banister and one step at a time moved down. She winced with each step but made no sounds. Stephanie walked beside her, prepared to hold her if she faltered, but Natasja made it. Walking on level surfaces did not seem to bother her as much. They went through the kitchen to the yard. Natasja did not wince as she went down the steps to the yard, gritting her teeth and holding her lips tightly together. She walked up to Fred and stood silently as he fastened the collar on her neck, then leashed her. Without a word he turned and began to run. Natasja started to run behind him, gritting her teeth as the pain from her bruised ass knifed into her. She vowed to not show anything to him as she ran behind him.

When they reached the opening bordering the road, he stopped and Natasja stopped also. She turned to look away from him as his eyes looked at her. He dropped the leash and walked around her, studying the bruises on her ass. She ignored him as he moved around her. Once he was in front of her though, she had to look at him or drop her eyes. Up until now she had always dropped her eyes. Today she stared back at him, anger showing in her deep blue eyes. They were cold and flinty.

"Will you be begging me to punish you instead of Stephanie again?"

"If I think you are being unfair, yes, I probably will. At least someone here will not be subjected to humiliation and a beating."

"You think you can handle it?"

"I am now, aren't I? I took it, took the humiliation of your help violating me, spent the afternoon bent over the fence, served your dinner and then had to endure you last night. And now I am here, running with you, as you demand I do. I am sure that you will not allow me to get out of anything else today. I am your loyal slave."

Natasja's voice was cold with contempt and anger. She would not show weakness and she was not going to think of him as the man who gave her so much pleasure earlier this week but the one who handed out pain. He shook his head and picked up the leash, leading her on the second part of the run. She put her hand in her mouth as she started to run, biting down to keep from gasping in pain. It took all of her will power to finish the run that morning. She did her other exercises without complaint but with flashing eyes toward anyone that watched. As she walked out the platform with the dildo, she mentally groaned, but still walked to it. As she climbed up on the platform, she saw Stephanie talking to Fred. Before she could squat, Fred and Stephanie were beside her.

"Stop."

Natasja straightened up and looked into the distance. She felt hands on her thighs and let her legs be opened. Fingers opened her pussy lips and she could sense that he was looking at her pussy. The fingers left her and he stood in front of her.

"Go inside and rest for the afternoon. You will still be serving tonight."

He turned and left with no further words. Natasja watched his back and then turned to Stephanie.

"Stay out of this. If you keep on he may beat you also. I can take what he gives. There is no need for you to take any chances."

"I know him better. He would not have made you do much of anything if you would have said something. He will punish, but he will not allow the hurt to be excessive."

Natasja nodded and then headed to the house, Stephanie trailing her. They entered and passed through the kitchen, then up the stairs, Natasja biting her lip this time. When they entered her bedroom and the door was closed, Natasja moaned and bent over the bed.

"Oh god. Oh god."

She trembled all over and did not resist Stephanie as she helped her onto the bed. She lifted her ass up and allowed the maid to check her pussy and put more cream on it. Then she collapsed, sobbing, onto the bed and lay shaking as Stephanie put cream on her bum. Stephanie kissed her cheek and left the girl shaking with unshed tears. Natasja soon fell asleep and moved restlessly on the bed. She hurt and was ashamed. And the next day she would be serving a dinner naked.

Stephanie woke Natasja in time for her to take a shower and have her bum and pussy coated with the healing cream once again. She then put on her nylon thigh highs and heels and limped slowly to the stairs. Taking a deep breath and grabbing onto the banister, Natasja slowly took the stairs, one at a time, until she was on the first floor. She winced as she stepped onto the floor from the last stair and then straightened and walked as if there was no pain in her ass. Entering the dining room, she served Fred his dinner and wine. When she was not busy, she stood behind him and to his right as she had been told to do. When he had his coffee he motioned to her. Natasja walked up beside him and waited. He slid his chair back and moved her in front of him, just off the edge of the table.

"Sit up on the table and spread your legs."

Natasja glared at him but obeyed, wincing as her sore ass touched the tabletop. When she had settled back, she opened her legs and stared towards the wall, ignoring him. She felt his fingers on her pussy and sucked in her breath as he opened her. He looked at her lips and the pink center of her pussy. Then he took his hands away and stood. He lifted her down from the table and tilted her head so she had to look at him. Natasja's eyes were hard.

"Natasja, I do not want to hurt you, but I will not allow you to tell me what I may or may not do. Your attempt to do that this week resulted in your beating. It also resulted in the rough treatment your pussy received. I am glad to see that you are doing better and that you are healing. Do not push me. I expect you to be obedient and available to me as I desire. I am sorry that things have come to this. Because of that, tonight you may choose either your mouth or your ass. Think on that on the way to your room."

With that Fred easily lifted her into his arms and carried Natasja up the stairs to her room. Natasja was very surprised and speechless. She felt just a little forgiveness toward him for his kindness in speaking to her and carrying her up the stairs. He had to know how much it hurt her to climb them. Fred set her down on her feet by the bed and stepped back. Natasja was confused; she was unsure what she should do now. Looking up at him she saw the concern in his eyes for her and suddenly she wanted to please him, just like the night that he pleased her so much. Blushing, she slipped off her heels and climbed onto the bed. She got on all fours and then lowered her head to her pillow, lifting her ass in the air. It was humiliating to have to decide where he would use her. How could he make her choose? She did not want to suck him tonight and her ass was her only other choice. As much as she hated having him in her ass, she gave it to him readily.

She heard him undressing and going to the bathroom. She was shaking, knowing that he would soon be back. She felt him climb up on the bed behind her and hoped that he would relent. His hand opened her cheeks and she moaned softly as he squeezed lubricant on her anus. Natasja started sobbing softly as he rubbed it on her anal star. She grunted as his finger went in her and worked in and out. A second finger joined the first and she sobbed louder as he opened her anus. Soon she felt the prodding of his cock at her back hole. She relaxed as much as she was able. The head slipped in, stretching her open.

"Oh god, no, oh god, oh my god."

He ignored her whimpering and slid deeper inside her rectum. She was gasping. He felt larger than normal to her tonight. As his belly slid up to her ass, he reached under her and teased her clitoris. She gasped again as his finger found her nub and gently rubbed it. He didn't move inside her, but aroused her with his finger. She felt her nipples erect and blushed with shame. Her pussy moistened because of his touching. She felt herself clench and still he didn't move inside her. His finger stroked her and she began to pant. I can't be getting excited she thought. What he is doing to me is dirty. But she was getting aroused and couldn't help it. He teased her until her hips began to undulate. Her motions made his cock slip out and then back into her. His finger made her want more. She was so ashamed, so humiliated, and so aroused, that she could not help her hips from moving. When her hips began to move he reached under her with his other hand and cupped a breast. He gently squeezed her breast and teased the nipple making her groan in sweet agony. She was so hot. He knew how to play her, how to make her do what he wanted.

Natasja reached under herself with a hand and cupped her other breast, teasing that nipple. She lifted her head and whispered softly.

"Please move, sir. Please?"

He began to thrust slowly in and out of her. She still felt stretched beyond any feeling she had ever had before, but the movement he made felt right to her. She worked her behind on him as he thrust in and out of her tight passage. Still he teased her clitoris and nipple making her whimper softly into the pillow. She felt liquid inside. Without warning her orgasm burst through her belly, making her hips work faster. Fred increased his pace in her also and she felt him, felt him deep in her ass. He continued to stroke her nub as she spasmed around his finger and his cock. His thrusts became harder and she worked against him, driving her ass back to help him fill her. He grunted behind her and she felt the warm jets of sperm deep up her ass, just as her spasms of orgasm slowed. Natasja felt him get bigger as he spurted into her and she moaned softly. She still thrust back onto him until he stilled inside her. They were pressed tight together, connected at her ass.

Natasja heard his rough breathing behind her and as she came down from her orgasm, her ass began to hurt again. The hurt had always been there, but now she could feel it again. He felt her wince and slowly he pulled back, making her groan deep in her throat. As gently as possible his cock pulled out of her rectum. Natasja slumped down on her belly, panting. Fred lifted her upper body like she was a child and pulled down the comforter and sheet. He got her under the sheet and then slid up next to her. Lying on his back, he took her and held her tight to his chest. She pressed her front to him and laid her head on his chest. He held her to him, tight but gently and she listened to his breathing. She was still ashamed of herself but she loved it when he held her and was tender to her. He had been tender tonight, even though he insisted on her availability. She silently cried, her tears dripping on his chest. He knew that she was crying and trying to hide it from him. He held her closer, gentle but wanting her. Natasja finally stopped crying but still sniffled. Fred stroked her hair and held her tight, until she fell asleep in his arms, her head resting on his chest.

Natasja awoke in the morning sprawled on her stomach, alone. Sometime during the night he had left her. As she came more awake she heard her shower running and turned to her side so she could see the door to the bathroom. Dozing lightly she waited. Fred came out and walked to the bed. He sat next to her and stroked her hair. Natasja immediately woke from the touch. She blushed as she looked up at him and his smile. The smile made her melt inside. She could feel the warmth from it. How could he be so different? At times he was so loving and kind and at others harsh. Natasja couldn't understand, only that she wanted the kind and loving one. She let him stroke her softly, her hair, then her back. Her body shivered as he touched her. She moved her upper arm until her hand was resting on his thigh. Her breast was now exposed. The hand stroking her back slipped over her side and fingertips glided over the skin of her breast. She flushed, her face hot and red. Fingers cupped her breast and lifted it, making it jiggle. Without even being touched her nipple erected. Natasja was ashamed of her body's responses. All he had to do was be gentle and touch her and she melted inside. Especially if he used that wonderful smile on her. She couldn't help it. Her other nipple rose, stiff and throbbing and she felt damp between her legs as he stroked her breast.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,036 Followers