Nate and Rich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,332 Followers

When we got to Rich's place, we sat on the couch and turned on the TV. Rich said his uncle was probably out getting drunk. He seemed embarrassed and I felt really bad for him. I decided to make him feel better. I climbed on him and straddled his lap. I put my hands on his shoulders and pressed my lips against his. His arms moved around me and I melted into him as his tongue pushed into me. His hands moved down my back to my butt. He kneaded and squeezed. I threw my head back as his lips moved to my neck. I slowly ground my hips and butt on him, feeling his hard-on pushing up into me.

"My bed. Now," he husked.

I stood up and he grabbed my hand and pulled me to his bedroom. He shut and locked the door behind us. He attacked my mouth with his while his hands pulled my clothes off. I helped him quickly strip his clothes off and he moved forward until I fell backwards onto his bed. He moved on top of me, spreading my legs apart with his beefy thighs. I whimpered as his erect penis pushed under my sac and down into my crack.

Rich kissed his way down my neck to my chest. He worked each of my small nipples with his mouth and tongue. They instantly hardened at his touch. I tossed my head back and forth, moaning softly as I stroked the back of his head and his shoulders. I begged as he moved further down.

"Please, Rich, please."

"What do you want, baby?" he asked. His voice was quiet... deep and sultry.

"Please... Your mouth..."

Rich groaned and he moved down, sliding his hot wet tongue down the length of my slim but engorged shaft. My body shuddered as he took each of my balls into his mouth. His tongue licked up and down my scrotum before moving back up to my member. He engulfed the entire shaft in one motion and my hips bucked up and I cried out his name.

My body convulsed and within seconds I was spilling into his mouth. I was barely aware of him moving back up on top of me. He pushed his mouth into me, his tongue slid into my mouth and I felt the warm slimy liquid spill into me. I moaned and returned the tongue action. I swallowed my seed that he fed me and cleaned his mouth with my tongue.

He pulled back from me and looked at me. His eyes were smoldering with desire. "Fucking hot."

I reached between our bodies and wrapped my fist around his manhood. "I want to make you feel good, too, Rich."

Rich grunted and rolled off me onto his back. I bent down and took him straight into my mouth.

"Suck it, baby," he whispered. "Uh god, you're the fucking best."

I moaned around his shaft. His words only encouraged me to work him harder and faster. My mouth and hand slid up and down, sucking and twisting. I pushed myself further down his shaft, willing myself not to choke. As I took more and more of him into my mouth, Rich's breathing quickened. His hips bucked up towards me. His hand moved to the back of my head and he guided me up and down his shaft at the pace he wanted.

"Don't stop, baby. Just like that... Yeah, keep going, baby, keep going. Oh, fuck, you're gonna get my load! Aw, fuck!"

Rich grunted loudly and his penis jerked as it fired pulses of white hot semen into my mouth. I swallowed every drop of the precious fluid, not wanting to waste one single drop. After his breathing settled and his body stopped shaking, I moved back up and he grabbed me and pulled me to him. We kissed slowly and sensually.

I rested my head on his chest and he pulled the covers up over us and wrapped his arms around me. I felt happy and complete in a way I had never felt before. I never felt this way before and I knew I would never feel like this with anyone else. I let out a deep breath and before I could stop myself, I said how I felt.

"I love you, Rich," I whispered.

"I love you, too, Nate," came the whispered reply without hesitation.

My eyes filled with tears and I softly wept with joy. His arms tightened around me.

"Shh... It's okay, baby," he whispered as he kissed the top of my head. "I got you. I'm gonna take care of you."

Rich and I dozed off for a while. I felt him get out of bed. He put on a pair of boxers and I put on my underwear. I followed him out to the living room. He turned off the TV and poured a big glass of water from the pitcher in the fridge. He handed it to me and I took a drink and gave it back. He took a drink and I followed him back to his bedroom, only pausing to turn off the living room lights. He locked his bedroom door behind us and set the glass of water on the nightstand. He pulled out his cigarettes and lit one, then sat back on his bed, his back against the headboard. I climbed over him and laid down opposite him with my head near his feet so that I could watch him.

"You look so manly," I said.

He winked at me and took another drag of his smoke.

"Can I try one?" I asked.

"No fucking way."

"Why not?"

"Because it's a bad habit you don't need to get addicted to. Not to mention that your mom would cut my nuts off."

He exhaled and put the cigarette out in the ashtray.

"Come here," he said.

I moved up and sat next to him.

"You promise me you won't start smoking?"

"I promise."

"Good."

Rich bent down and kissed me. He tasted a little like smoke. I frowned a bit, and decided he was right. Rich kept kissing me and the taste went away quickly. He pushed me down onto my back and rolled on top of me.

"I love you, Nate," he whispered into my ear as he began kissing and licking my neck.

I could feel his steel rod pushing down into my crack, slowly moving back and forth. He moved down to my chest, kissing and suckling the small pink peaks. I decided that I was going to go all the way with Rich.

"Rich... make love with me."

Rich pulled back. "You sure, baby?"

"Yes, Rich. You're the one. I want you to be my first."

"I'm gonna make you mine, baby."

"No one else..."

"Never."

Rich pulled open the nightstand drawer and pulled out a bottle of lubricant. He rubbed his hands together and poured the lube onto his fingers. He lifted up and his hand moved down between my legs. As he kissed me, I felt a slippery finger rub around my virgin hole. I moaned into Rich's mouth as the finger pushed into me. I grabbed at his back and held tight.

"Relax, baby."

Rich's mouth returned to my nipples. I threw my head back as he expertly worked my chest while his finger slowly started sliding in and out of me. I never felt such sensations before. I wanted Rich so badly. I wanted to give him my body. I so wanted to please him.

"Feels... good... Rich..." I panted.

Rich chuckled. I felt his finger leave me and I started to protest. He slowly pushed into two fingers and I felt a fullness that bordered on uncomfortable. I shifted a little. Rich moved down my body and took my half-hard penis into his mouth. I gasped and his fingers slid into me again. I moaned softly as his fingers started moving in and out, twisting and turning. He turned them and made a move that rubbed up against something inside me. I gasped in ecstasy and my dick surged to full hardness.

"Oh, Rich!"

Rich continued to suck me gently as his fingers rubbed and probed at the spot. I writhed around the bed and I could feel my climax was fast approaching.

"Rich, I'm coming! Oh Rich!"

My body tightened and released as I came hard. Rich sucked and swallowed every drop as my body convulsed on his bed. As I laid back on the bed, I became aware that Rich was still sliding his fingers in and out of me, only there were three fingers.

"You still want to, baby?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Roll over for me, baby."

I rolled over onto my stomach. I felt Rich pry my cheeks apart. He applied more lube and pushed it in with his three thick fingers. He moved on top of me, reaching in to the nightstand drawer. He pulled out a gold condom wrapper.

"Do we need that, Rich?"

Rich lowered himself onto me, wrapping his arms around me. He gently kissed the back of my neck.

"I need to keep you safe, baby."

"But I'm a virgin."

"I know, but I'm not. I've always used rubbers, but I don't want to take any chances. You're too important to me. We can go get tested if you want and then decide what we want to do, okay?"

"Okay."

I watched Rich open the condom wrapper and remove the rolled latex. He tossed the wrapper on the nightstand and I looked back to see him put it on the top of his penis and then roll it down the shaft until there was no more to unroll. He poured lube onto the shaft and used his hand to spread it around.

"Take a deep breath, baby. Relax. Push out when I start to push in. It'll hurt, but I promise it will go away quickly. I'm gonna make you feel so good, baby. I'm gonna make you come so hard. I wanna hear you call my name again when you come."

Rich lined up the head with my hole and I took a deep breath. Before I could exhale, he pushed it in. I tried to remember what he said, but the pain and burning was so intense. I clamped my eyes shut and bit my lower lip. Rich was holding me tightly. His hairy chest tickled my back.

"I'm sorry, baby. If you want to stop, tell me."

"No... don't stop."

I took another deep breath and tried to push him out. He slipped further in and I grunted in pain. Rich was kissing my neck and shoulders and I finally started to relax. The pain slowly diminished and I felt very full.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah," I breathed.

"I love you so much, Nate. You're my baby. I claimed you as mine. No one else is ever gonna have you."

"I love you, Rich. I'm yours forever."

I felt Rich slowly move back and before I could protest him pulling out, he slid back in, sliding in further. He repeated the motion again and again until I felt his hairy bush and his large balls against me.

"You've got me, baby. Who's your man?"

"You are, Rich."

"You're so fucking tight, baby."

Rich slid out and pushed back in. The head of his penis rubbed against my prostate and I shuddered and whimpered in need. Rich started moving faster, using shallow strokes, slowly getting deeper and longer.

He pulled out of me back onto his haunches. "Turn over, baby. I want to see your face when I make you come."

I rolled over onto my back. Rich took my legs and pushed them back towards my chest. He slid into me, angled so that he rubbed against my prostate. I moaned and reached up and ran my hands down his chest and stomach to his hips.

"Put your legs around my waist."

My ankles dug into Rich's butt as he leaned down towards me. He pushed in and out of me, using long and slow strokes. I whimpered as he slid over my magic spot over and over. My dick was hard as steel, throbbing and leaking onto my belly. Rich leaned down and kissed me. His body hair tickled my chest and belly. I pushed back against him, meeting his thrusts.

"Rich... please... It feels so good... Don't stop..."

Rich's mouth clamped onto the base of my neck. He started thrusting harder and faster. His dick rubbed and poked my prostate over and over. His hips slapped against me loudly. The bed squeaked and groaned underneath us. I dug my ankles into him and my back arched. His hairy belly rubbed against my cock. The hair tickled the slick head.

"So tight... so fucking good," he grunted.

"Rich... You're gonna make me...!"

I gasped and cried out his name and my climax rocked my body. I could the hot spurts of my come splashing against my chest and stomach.

"Oh, fuck! Nate, I'm gonna come!"

Rich slammed into me several more times before he finally grunted and thrust hard into me one last time. He held still as his body convulsed. I could feel his penis pulsing inside me and I knew he was filling the condom.

Rich collapsed on top of me with a grunt. "Fucking amazing."

I grabbed at his back and buried my face in his neck. I held on tight to him as I became overcome with emotion.

"I love you so much, Rich," I managed to squeak out.

"I love you, baby."

Rich peppered me with light kisses. He gripped his softening penis and slid out of me. He tied the end of the full condom and got up and tossed it into the trash can. He grabbed a towel and wiped himself off, then wiped me down.

He lit a smoke and sat down on the bed against the headboard. I moved up next to him and laid my head on his thigh. My eyes became heavy as he tenderly stroked my hair.

When he finished his cigarette, he turned out the light and I cuddled up to him. I was asleep before he even settled.

When I woke the next morning, I was on my side facing away from Rich. I turned around and cuddled up to his warm body.

"Morning," he grumbled.

"Morning," I said with a yawn.

He looked at me and chuckled. "You're fucking adorable with bed head."

I smiled and put my arm around his belly and felt something warm and hard poke my arm. I lifted the covers and looked down.

"Hm," I said. "He looks happy to see me."

"Oh, he is. He loves you," Rich said very seriously.

I looked at Rich. He had a smile on his face, trying not to laugh and I giggled.

"I love him, too."

"Why don't you show him how much?" he husked.

I gave Rich a kiss and then moved my head under the covers. I lifted the swollen shaft and nuzzled my nose and lips at the base, inhaling the musky scent, before running my tongue up the shaft. I swirled my tongue all around his foreskin before I took him into my mouth, applying a firm suction as I bobbed up and down. Rich loudly groaned his approval of my actions.

"Come here, baby," he growled as he pulled me up by my arms. "Straddle me."

I moved on top of him, my knees on either side of his body, sitting back onto his saliva slickened dick. Rich ran his hands up and down my body. I threw my head back as he played with my balls with one hand while the other reached up under me. I felt the lubed finger slide easily into my entrance and I moaned. I instinctively whimpered and pushed down onto his finger.

I leaned forward, putting my hands on Rich's furry chest as he pumped two fingers in and out of me, thrusting, twisting, turning. He pushed a third finger into me and found my prostate. I gasped and my dick jerked and pre-come dripped out in a string onto his moving forearm.

"Oh Rich..."

I moaned in frustration as his hands left me. He reached into the open drawer and pulled out a new condom. He opened the packet and handed the rolled latex to me.

"Put it on me."

His voice was deep and commanding. I instantly took the offered item, moving back to give myself access. I lifted his member and rolled it down like I had watched him do. I held it as he poured the lube onto it. I ran my hand up and down, making it nice and slippery.

"Ride me. Hard and fast."

He held the shaft up and with a hand on my hip, helped guide me over and onto him. I slid down with a firm push until the head popped into me. I squeezed my eyes shut and moaned at the intrusion. I put my hands on Rich's chest and held still for a minute until the pain subsided. Rich's hands moved to my hips and helped hold me steady. I took a deep breath and pushed down, sliding further down. I bore the pain and pushed until I was all the way down to the root. Rich's head pressed back into the pillow and his eyes rolled back and he released a loud groan.

I dug my fingers into his chest hair and slowly moved my hips up, then back down. "Oh god..."

Rich's fingers dug into my waist and he pulled me up and then down. I braced myself onto him and began riding him harder and faster.

"Aw, fuck," he groaned and thrust up to meet my movements.

I whimpered wantonly with each thrust of his hips as I bounced up and down on him. I felt Rich's slippery hand enclose my half-erect penis and it quickly responded to his masterful touch. I bucked my hips wildly up and down trying to thrust up into his hand and down onto his cock at the same time.

"Rich... so good... yes, oh god, yes..."

"Come for me, baby. Make me come with you."

"Rich, it's coming now!"

Rich's slick hand flew up and down my shaft and I cried out his name as I exploded, spurting my hot juices all over his chest and stomach. Rich grabbed my hips and pounded up into me. With a loud grunt and what sounded like a roar he thrust up and held me still and I felt him pulsing inside me.

My body was so weak I couldn't hold myself up anymore. I slid off him and fell onto the bed next to him. His penis slapped onto his belly with a loud smack. The large thick organ was still encased by the condom, filled with his seed. He grabbed it and pulled it off and tied the end.

"That looks like a lot of come," I whispered.

"I told you he loved you," he chuckled.

He tossed the condom and it landed in the wastebasket. I snuggled up to him and laid my head on his chest. A big dollop of my come was close to my nose... I flicked my tongue out and tasted it. Rich's hand moved to the back of my neck, pressing me into his chest. I cleaned up the spot and moved to the next, slurping my semen from his hair and licking him clean.

Rich reached down and grabbed his t-shirt and wiped himself down. He sat up and swiped it between my legs and tossed it into the laundry basket in front of the closet.

We dozed for a little while and then woke up so that we could get ready to go out for lunch.

"I need a shower," he said. "You wanna go first?"

I nodded and got up and put on my underwear and shirt. I grabbed my bag and followed Rich to the bathroom. It was a small bathroom with a sink, toilet and shower stall. He turned on the water for me and got me a clean towel. He gave me a kiss and then left shutting the door behind him. I stripped down and stepped into the shower stall. The warm water felt really good. I washed my hair with Rich's shampoo and grinned widely as it reminded me of the way his hair smelled.

The door opened and I heard him peeing into the toilet. The stream was so loud and sounded so strong and thick and I giggled.

"You sound like a fire hose..." I said as I pulled the curtain back slightly and peeked at him. His penis was dark, veiny, and overly large. The skin was pulled back and it looked unclean and smelly. I looked up to see Uncle John smirking at me. I gasped and pulled the curtain back.

"S-s-sorry," I stammered.

I covered my face with my hands, feeling mortified and disgusted. I breathed a sigh of relief when the stream stopped. A cool breeze drifted over my body and I opened my eyes to see John had pulled back the curtain and was leering at my body. I covered up with my hands and stepped back away from him into the corner.

He looked me up and down and gave a snort of laughter before shutting the curtain. As soon as the bathroom door shut, I turned off the shower and quickly dried off and got dressed. I found Rich in his room talking on his cell phone. I decided not to tell him what happened. I stayed in his room while he took a quick shower. Afterward, we went out and had lunch, then we ran some errands and then went to a pub.

We couldn't drink alcohol, but the owner knew Rich and he let us play pool. I never played before, so Rich taught me how. I was awful, but I still had fun. He couldn't help but laugh at how bad I was, but when he laughed he had a smile on his face and a glimmer in his eye that said he loved me and he wasn't being mean.

***

Our relationship was very passionate from the start. We made love often and I spent many nights in his bed with him. There was no way I could hide it from my mom, so after a couple of weeks, I told mom that Rich and I were in a serious relationship. I could tell she wasn't very happy about it, but she pretended to be happy for me. This upset me greatly. She loved Eric and when he came by, there were hugs and warm welcomes. There was none of that with Rich and it really hurt my feelings. I don't think Rich noticed, but I did. Dad treated Rich better, with firm handshakes and manly conversation, the same as he did with Eric.

robcub32
robcub32
4,332 Followers