Nathan & Cass Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck! That felt so good, and I wanted more, but I stopped. "Press your feet back up to your ass, spread your legs more, and fuck yourself with the dildo."

I obeyed and fucked myself for what seemed to be 100 years. It was probably realistically 3 minutes. I felt hot all over, and my thighs had started to quiver. Just as expected, he stopped me.

"Your nipples are being grossly neglected. I think that should be your second warning. Now, be a good little slut and suck on them for a while. Leave your pussy alone."

"Sssecond warning? I said, dumbfounded, still grasping the dildo between my legs.

"I've done everything you've told me to do."

"Are you arguing with me? Would you like me to just skip strike three and punish you, Cass?" He smiled as he said it, his hand still stroking his hard cock.

"No!" I said quickly and started to obey.

"That's an obedient little slut." I heard him say.

I sucked on my nipples and traced my tongue around my areolas and squeezed my tits, until my nipples got so sensitive I could barely flick them with my tongue without my pussy clenching up tightly and my clit throbbing in agony. I was afraid of doing something wrong and earning my third and final warning. What was his punishment going to be?

He broke my thought by saying "How badly do you want to cum, Cass?"

"So badly. Please. I-I'm so close."

"Strike three." He said a little too much pleasure.

I looked at him bewildered and said, "What did I do?"

But he just snickered and stood up.

"Get on your knees and face the back of the couch." He barked.

He handed me the dildo and told me to shove it inside me.

"I'm going to put my left arm under your tits for leverage. I want you to shove one of your tits in your mouth and suck on it, hard. Play with your clit with one hand, and pump the dildo with the other."

My knees almost buckled at the thought of all of that happening at once.

I moaned. "Wait. What's my punishment?" I stammered. I was kind of scared.

"You'll see.." He said flatly.

I didn't care. I started fucking myself with the dildo and sucking my tit wholly into my mouth, and swirling my finger around on my clit.

"Does that feel good?" I heard in my left ear. I just nodded and bucked my hips.

All of a sudden I felt a hard slap across my ass. Lightning jolts shot through me.

"You didn't listen to me, Cass. You were a bad slut." Another slap.

My legs almost buckled. I moaned loudly and abandoned my tit. The only thing keeping me from falling flat on my face was his strong arm, pressed against my ribcage.

I felt his hand make hard contact with my ass again. "Did I tell you to stop sucking on your nipples?" Another slap.

He used his arm and bent my hips forward, and pushed my legs almost closed. I moaned and hoped he wasn't going to make me stop.

"Stop fucking yourself with the dildo. Just leave it inside you and focus on your clit. I want you to make yourself cum." he whispered into my left ear.

Slap. I was so horny. This was too much.

Slap. I swirled my finger longingly around and around my clit. I moaned loudly and grabbed his arm with my left hand to steady myself. His hand made hard contact with my ass again, and I felt hot electricity all through my body. I let out a deep cry as my thighs started shaking. I could feel his hard cock pressed against the side of my left ass cheek, and he'd apparently abandoned his boxers.

My finger worked furiously, as another slap came in contact with my ass. I dug my nails into his arm as a wave of pleasure hit me, surely I was close to teetering over the edge.

Another slap made contact with my skin, and I was sure that what I was experiencing was an orgasm. My entire body felt like it was on fire as my clit spasmed rhythmically under my finger. Loud moans came from my mouth as I bucked my hips back and forth. I was having my first orgasm. I cried out, as another slap made contact with my ass, and every fiber of my body felt like it was floating up into nirvana. I wanted to collapse against the couch but Nathan was still grasping me tight, jerking his cock with the other hand.

"Get on all fours and spread your ass cheeks." He growled.

I slid face first into the couch and used both hands to spread my ass open. A few seconds later I felt warm liquid spurting onto my asshole and Nathan was moaning.

(To be continued. . .)

12