Nathan and Colleen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathleen rubbed herself furiously until Rob heard another cry of ecstasy as she brought herself to a climax.

Rob sucked Colleens entire clit into his mouth and sucked on it, flicking his tongue rapidly over its head until she came yet again. Still not finished, he let her out of his mouth, pursed his lips and blew across it. The vibrations between his lips sounded like a small razzberry. She bucked her hips, clutched the sheets and screamed. Then she fell limply back on the bed. An exhausted smile crossed her face.

"Jesus, Rob," Kathleen exclaimed in a hoarse voice, "do me like that."

"Yeah, Rob, do Kathleen too," Colleen implored.

Rob turned toward his older sister as she wriggled out of her jeans and slipped her white low cut panties down her hips. Her pubic hair was trimmed short in a bikini cut, the same strawberry blonde color as the hair on her head. She pulled up her knees and spread her legs as Collen had done.

"Not so fast," Rob said. "I start at the top and work my way down." He grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her face toward his. Their kiss was hard and passionate as her tongue sought his. He pressed his body against hers and they rolled back and forth together in a frenzied embrace. He unhooked the demi-bra she was still wearing, freeing her breasts to his hungry mouth. He sucked ravenously and she came hard.

As he'd done with Colleen, he kissed her body until he found the warm wet plaee between her thighs. He lavished the same attention on her, only this time he would bring her to the peak and then stop, letting her subside before he started again. When his pursed lips sent the wave of vibrations across her clit, she screamed and fell back on the bed. "Oh God, Rob," fuck me NOW.

Without missing a beat he grabbed his throbbing cock, centered on her opening, and thrust slowly into her. A little bit at a time, he moved deeper into her vagina, not waning to hurt her with his size. "Jesus, Rob, you fill me up".

"Well, so much for the no incest pledge," Colleen laughed. When lightning didn't strike them both dead, she assumed it wasn't as bad as everyone said. She watched intently as his cock plunged in and out of her. On the downstroke her lips curled under and sank into her vagina, then re-emerged as he came up again.

Kathleen shouted again, as she contracted her inner muscles around his cock in the throes of her first vaginal orgasm. Rob yelled himself as he finished, sending his semen deep into her womb.

Exhausted, he rolled off of her and Colleen watched as he slowly went flaccid. It was the first time she had seen his cock when he didn't have a hard on. She tugged on his arm, "Fuck me,too, Rob. I want to feel you inside me."

"Not tonight, babe. I'm wiped out. Another time."

"Tomorrow night,?" They both looked at Kathleen, who simply smiled and shrugged her shoulders in tacit approval.

"Tomorrow, then. I can't wait."

12