Nathan Price and The Hidden City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blackness. Do you have any idea how boring it is? Well, now you do. It's boring! Opening my eyes, I looked around at my new surroundings, and they were different. I was in some sort of hospital, with modern technology around me. I was filled with tubes, running in and out of my arms, I could hear the 'Beep. Beep. Beep.' noise registering my heart beating. So, I'm not dead?

There was a faint male voice in the corner of the room, he was speaking with another female voice. In a moment of dumbness I called out to them.

"Hello?"

The voices then died, and there was a sound. The two stood and walked over to me, unable to move myself they peered over me. One, was a tall man, with short black hair and a chiselled jaw. He had a shit-eating grin on his face and looked like a dude you did not want to mess with. There was a blonde with him as well, staying just out of my sight, the man looked at me and spoke. "You're lucky Mister Fox has let you live. He arranged for you to have a... Holiday in Egypt. You'll be there for three months before you come back to a job in Barbados taking tourists around the local hotspots. Understand?"

No. "Who are you?" I asked, defiant and wanting answers.

"I'm Mister none of your fucking business, and this here is my associate Miss go fuck yourself. Understand? You're going to Egypt as soon as you're out of here, then you'll come back and live a quiet life in Barbados. We won't tell you again."

With that, the two disappeared as a blonde Nurse walked into the room. "How are we feeling Mister Price?" She asked, her voice sounded like she was from California. "Did your two visitors get a chance to see you? I normally wouldn't let them in, but when the blonde said she was your partner, well I just had to let them in."

Fuck! A partner? Who was that blonde woman? "Nurse, what exactly happened? I'm kind of fuzzy on the whole twenty four hours..." I asked, looking up at her.

"Well, you were shot in your leg and you've lost a lot of blood. You seem to be fighting fit now though. Do you remember where you were?" She asked, as she walked next to the bed, fiddling with the controls.

"Alaska?" I took a shot, I remember it was freezing cold.

"Alaska? Well, we found you on our doorstep. Sir, have you taken any drugs recently?"

Shaking my head, I was clean and knew it. "No, I'm positive it was some where cold." The Nurse made a 'whatever' noise and walked towards the door. "Oh, just one more thing. Some of your other friends left you this note for when you were feeling better."

That's weird, the nurse handed me the note to read. Lightly tearing open the envelope, I pulled out the piece of paper as the nurse made her way out, explaining that a doctor would be in shortly.

'Nathan Price, you may not remember us but rest assured we will help you. We belong to a small group known as 'Lyon's Pride'. We aim to preserve the secret of the Travelgates safe and with your help we can. The people who tried to kill you are very dangerous and belong to a group who want to exploit the Gates. Take their offer and leave the country. I can only assume that they will send an assassin after you. It would be best if you stayed away. I will put you in contact with an associate who will look after you. Godspeed Nathan!

Sincerely Jade Lyons.'

What? Travelgates? Sounds like a Sci-Fi novel. Grinning to myself I threw the note over to the trash can in the nearest corner and waited for the doctor. That explains that, now back to a worse situation.

Hilary shook her head lightly and laughed. "Nathan, please I never had any intention of sleeping with you. Not when I've got Clive here." Hilary said, trying to coax me into something I'd regret. Not taking the bait, I looked over ay Hilary and grinned.

"Fox still got you working with this chump then?"

Clive looked ready to make a lunge at me, but Hilary kept him in check. "Yes, now what's the job?"

Laughing aloud, I took a moment to savour her brashness. "Come on Hil, you really think I'll tell you that? You should know how this works by now. You set Clive on me, I refuse to talk. You try to seduce me, I still refuse to talk, you call me a homo and storm out. Then you follow me and I beat you to the treasure, claiming all the rewards and all the glory."

Hilary looked fuming and stormed out up the stairs, stopping only for a moment to call Clive up after her. I wiped away some of the spit, I'd dropped from the assault and watched the two climb the stairs. What have I gotten myself into this time?

================== Present Day ==================

As 'Back In Black' finished Sarah rummaged through my CD collection.

"Do you not have anything that isn't classic rock?!" She half asked, half exclaimed as she reached the end.

"What's wrong with classic rock?" I asked, as the ship went along faithfully. The girls in the back giggled together before Ashley suddenly announced.

"That's right!" Both me and Sarah turned to look at the two, who were giggling at each other.

"What is?" Sarah asked, with a smile.

"I'm pretty sure there's some other music in my bunk. Vanessa, you mind helping me look?" Ashley said with a mischievous grin. Putting two and two together, I nodded and pointed towards their bunk underneath the ship's main deck.

"They'll be a few hours." I explained to Sarah as she put the maths together herself and nodded.

================== Below Deck ==================

Walking to their room, hand in hand, Ashley and Vanessa were an endless source of giggling, constantly cheerful, they seemed to brighten up the crappy underside of the boat. They eventually reached the room and quickly got in, before Ashley turned to Vanessa and spoke.

"I kind of lied before. I don't have any CD's here."

"You lied? But, what are we supposed to do, now we're here in our bunk. My lesbian sense says that you had an ulterior motive in bringing me here!"

"And what kind of motive would that be?" Ashley asked, her giggles now dead, only sexual tension walked with her as she took one step closer.

"I think that you want... Me" Vanessa said and closed the distance between their lips.

At first their lips barely touched. It was soft and hesitant. The two women weren't new to this but they knew what it was like on the boat. It could be action stations at any moment. They were very careful and slow in their movements, desperate to preserve it. It wasn't long, barely more than a peck, but it was a special one since it was their first at sea in a long time.

"I can't believe we're doing this." Vanessa said, her breath warm to Ashley's cheek.

"What? Making out? We've made out before." Ashley said, teasing her mixed race lover.

"No, not that! I can't believe we're doing it on Nathan's boat! When we're so close to our first official treasure hunt too!" Vanessa said, a squeal in her voice with excitement.

Ashley simply grinned as she initiated another kiss. Ashley slowly pushed Vanessa backwards to the rather large attempt at a double cot by Nathan. One last push forced Vanessa on to the bed. Ashley with a grin, simply fell down next to her, lying next to her lover for a brief moment.

Ashley started to feel her way around Vanessa's loose fitting shirt. She tugged it up lightly to reveal Vanessa's flat stomach underneath and then she let her hands gently caress the soft skin. Vanessa took a deep breath and relaxed under Ashley's light touch. Their lips met in another brief kiss.

Ashley's touch felt wonderful and Vanessa wanted to give her partner all the access she needed. Vanessa moved very quickly as she rose up just a little and pulled the shirt over her head. It was a quickly discarded and Vanessa was down to her white lacy bra.

"Yummy." Ashley simply grinned as she drank in the sight of Vanessa's magnificent form. Smiling, Ashley moved in and started to place kisses in the valley of Vanessa's cleavage. At the same time she let her right hand fondle the left breast through the bra. Ashley kissed her way upwards and another kiss was initiated, this time a bit more confident that they wouldn't be disturbed. Vanessa felt tied down by her clothing and arched her back so that she could get rid of her skirt. She managed to easily get it halfway down past her ass when Ashley noticed her struggling lover.

"Oh please, allow me." Ashley said with a mischievous grin.

Ashley then moved down and pulled the skirt all the way off. Her panties just like the bra were white and lacy. They clung to Vanessa's clearly aroused pussy. Ashley couldn't help but feel Vanessa's hotness, by lightly touching through the flimsy material. A small moan escaped the beauty in response.

"You were more ready for this than I thought." Ashley remarked.

"You can't believe how ready I am. I love you so much." Vanessa half-complained, half-remarked.

"Well you can owe me one later."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." Ashley was blunt with the answer as she swept her hands over her lover. Ashley's beautiful eyes were almost glowing with desire as she admired her lover.

"You are so beautiful." Ashley whispered.

Vanessa didn't know what to say, she just showed one more of her dazzling smiles in response. Ashley let her hands stop on Vanessa's firm tits. She then started to carefully massage them through the bra. Vanessa couldn't stand the feeling of the bra and set out to remove it. She arched her back up and unhooked the bra in the back.

"You take it off." Vanessa said.

"Gladly."

Ashley moved her hands in under Vanessa's arms to reach the bra, before she took it completely off. Taking a moment to simply look at the tits with brown erect nipples, now on display. Ashley very seductively licked her mouth and then moved in to take Vanessa's nipples in her mouth. Ashley started slowly sucking on the right nipple when Vanessa started to encourage her.

"Yes. I love your mouth!" Vanessa moaned.

Ashley merely smiled and went on. She moved over to the left nipple, but then settled for a system of switching back and forth. During all this she kept looking up at Vanessa, who in return looked back at what Ashley was doing.

"Ashley, seriously now... I get so hot and horny just from looking at you."

Ashley just kept up her sucking; working on the right nipple.

"Yes... You're making me so wet." Vanessa moaned.

Ashley took a brief break from her sucking so that she could answer.

"Really? I've got to investigate that."

Vanessa felt Ashley's hand sneaking down her stomach and then pushed its way inside her panties. She then felt Ashley's middle finger entered her pussy. Another finger found the clit at the same time as Ashley's index finger entered the wet folds.

"God... You see? I wasn't lying..." Vanessa said, lost in a sea of ecstasy.

Ashley smiled and continued sucking on the right nipple opting to simply nod. She kept her hand in Vanessa's pussy until she had Vanessa writhing in pleasure on the cot. Ashley then did something very wicked and removed her hand, nearly breaking Vanessa's spirit.

"No!" Vanessa complained, her eyes opening up at the sensation.

Ashley smiled and brought her very wet hand up to her mouth. Then, she very seductively licked it clean of Vanessa's juices.

"You look so sexy doing that. I swear you get sexier though when you get like that." Vanessa moaned.

Ashley didn't say anything in response. She simply pulled her shirt over her head to reveal a plain black bra underneath.

"I would have dressed sexier if I had known we were doing this..." She began to explain when Vanessa shushed her.

"I don't care. I'd much rather have you naked." Vanessa answered with a soft tone.

"Good."

Ashley had been wearing her three-quarter length shorts for the first time in a while, she quickly pulled it down to reveal the black panties underneath. It wasn't as lacy and sexy as what she had in her wardrobe, but it still looked very good on her figure. This time it was Ashley's turn to be admired. Vanessa had sat up and moved in for another hot and passionate kiss. As she did this she also moved her hand around Ashley's back and unhooked the bra.

"Let's get rid of this." Vanessa said as she threw the bra on the floor.

She started to gently fondle both of Ashley's slightly smaller tits at the same time as she started to kiss and nibble on Ashley's ear. With both women now topless they had easy access to each other's top halves and their hands went all over, exploring and caressing familiar ground. Things became even more wonderful when Vanessa moved her hand inside Ashley's panties.

"Good girl. Feel how wet I am for you today?" Ashley said as the pair began to kiss again.

"Yes, you are wet. Am I that hot?" Vanessa asked with a cocky smile on her face.

"You know that smile you put on? I can't resist it." Ashley admitted.

"Good thing you're not going to then." Vanessa said with a mischievous grin.

"Yeah. I look forward to satisfying that divine body of yours."

"I'm looking forward to it too. Why don't you start right away?" Vanessa said and hooked her thumbs in her panties. She then slowly pushed them down to reveal the pussy Ashley had tasted earlier.

"A fresh waxing?" Ashley half-observed, half-questioned.

"Yeah." Vanessa said with a cheeky smile on her lips.

Ashley took a good long look at the now almost naked Vanessa. The only shred of clothing left was her panties still bundled up down by her knees. Ashley faced a very sexy dilemma. Exactly how was she going to lick her lover? She decided to move around on the cot so that she could see this beauty from behind. Vanessa's tight little ass looked so inviting that Ashley's decision was made there and then. She gently pushed Vanessa forward so that she was on her hands and knees. Ashley moved in started to lap up and down the pussy from behind.

Vanessa hadn't said anything, but Ashley had still managed to get her into her favourite position. The feeling of being licked from behind surpassed everything else in the way of sex for Vanessa. It felt so animalistic and dirty to be in this position and have another woman take her from behind. Ashley hadn't bothered removing her panties, so they were still down by her knees. It added to Ashley's sense of naughtiness have the panties hiked down instead of properly removed. Almost like she'd been bad and required a spanking.

Ashley had established a simple rhythm of licking up and down constantly. Assaulting her very favourite wet snatch in front of her. In order to aid with the licking, Ashley lightly held on to Vanessa's tight ass for support. Of course, Ashley didn't really need a reason to touch her ass like that.

"That's right. Right there. You're so good at this baby" Vanessa encouraged.

Ashley considered stopping her licking to respond but opted against it. Confident in her eating ability.

With every quick assault Ashley made, came in contact with the clitoris and then moved along the slit. Adding some variation in how deep Ashley pushed her tongue, but she opted to keep the basic pattern the same with every lick. It was a rather simple technique, but it worked to perfection. Having been with Vanessa for a long time now, she knew exactly what spots to hit.

"Ahhhaaaa. So good Ash! You're so good. Ohhh Ashley, that's it! Yes, Ash! That's fucking it."

Ashley decided it was time to step things up and opted for some intense work on the raven-haired beauty's clitoris. Doing so by placing her mouth around it and starting a process of intense sucking and a rapidly swirling tongue. Ashley held on to Vanessa when doing this and really focused on just the clit. This new position meant that Ashley's nose was pretty much buried in her lover's wet folds. Not a bad place to be. Every breath she took caused Ashley to smell the scent of Vanessa's hotness.

"Fuck yeah! Yes! Suck my clit Ash!"

Vanessa's breathing was getting laboured as she felt how the inevitable orgasm came closer. Ashley had been doing a very good job before, but this new and increased effort on the clit had Vanessa on the ropes in a state of constant bliss. The sensation consumed her completely and it didn't take long for her impending orgasm hit.

"FUCK!" Vanessa screeched and rocked quickly back and forth as the orgasm overwhelmed her. It sent shockwaves throughout her entire body. Vanessa eventually slumped forward on the bed, she closed her eyes briefly to gather herself and then she opened them she was face to face with a very happy Ashley.

"I told you I didn't have any CD's down here!" Ashley said.

The two lovers laughed and fell into each others arms as they giggled at their silliness. Spoiling the moment, Nathan's voice came on over the boats dodgy P.A system.

"Sorry to interrupt your... Searching... But no need for a new CD. We're here. Get up here as soon as you can."

Vanessa looked to Ashley who smiled and playfully rolled her eyes. The two then reached over for their clothes to get changed.

================== Back On Deck ==================

I unhooked the GPS system as we pulled in closer to the bay. Peering out at the large ominous island, I took a cartoon gulp. If there was ever an island that screamed out 'Don't come here for the love of God' it was this one. I looked over at Sarah who had a similar look on her face. Reaching up above my head, I grabbed my gun and tucked it into my pocket, carefully folding my shirt over it hiding it from view.

We were joined by Ashley and Vanessa who both in turn made confused faces at the sight of the island. I dropped the anchor, locking the boat in place as Vanessa spoke up.

"It's supposed to be in there?" Vanessa said, straightening out her top as they stepped closer to the front seats. Ignoring the smell of sex, I nodded and stood up.

"Let's get the landing boat prepped. We need to be there ASAP." I then took a step out of the cabin and moved to the back of the boat. Seeing the white smaller boat swaying dutifully, I said a silent prayer and threw my bag into it. I was quickly followed by my female companions who in turn threw their bags in as well. A light bulb then went on in my head, turning to Sarah I spoke softly.

"Sarah, did you bring that pitch fork thing?"

Sarah thought briefly before nodding her head. "Yeah. It's in my bag there, why?"

"No reason. It may help to have it here though." I then climbed into the boat and helped the ladies into it too. As soon as they were seated, I spoke again. Hopefully keeping the tension from my voice. "Alright, let's go."

With that, I pulled on a lever and the boat plummeted to the crystal clear blue water with a splash. I pulled on the ripcord for the mini propeller at the back of the boat and guided us to the shore. It was a short trip that we made in a flash, the boat lodged itself on the sandy beach as we climbed out.

Grabbing the GPS from my pocket, I pressed the big green 'power' button and the machine dutifully whirred to life. Taking a moment, the red LED arrow on the screen pointed us in the right direction. Looking up, I saw what appeared to be a pathway. I looked at Sarah and asked. "Which way did your explorer come in from?"

Sarah reached into her back pocket and pulled out the notes of A4 I saw earlier in the month at the bar. Finding the answer, Sarah spoke again. "East."

"Right, well, we're on the west coast. Looks like she came in the wrong way. Let's head on that path and see where it takes us." I hiked my bag up onto my shoulder again and led the way. The girls followed me from behind as we walked up the path.

Just as I was about to put my foot on the stone path a searing pain hit my forehead. Stumbling forwards, I fell to the ground, succumbing to the pain.

Several bodies stood above me, mumbling incoherently. I tried to speak but was shushed silently. There were five bodies, two on either side of me with one in the middle. The leader? They turned and looked down on me. The largest one in the middle spoke in broken English. "Lyon's Pride?"