Nathan Stokes, Pornstar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dallas_X
Dallas_X
114 Followers

Samara looked over at her, a sly grin extending from her lips. "My first real man, and I'm starting with the best specimen." She laughed, before leaning in to kiss him again.

"It's different, isn't it?" Catherine observed.

Samara broke away from Nathans mouth again, rubbing her face against his before replying.

"What is?"

"Kissing a man..."

Samara nodded her head, "it's different, but in a good way."

She thought about all the kisses she had shared with Cath and other women. They were definitely more intimate, sensual. Yet Nathan had a raw power in his tongue, a dominant strength that made her want to yield to him. He gently kissed her forehead, in a display of almost fatherly tenderness which she had never experienced before.

"So what do you say, Nathan..." Cath broke the silence, "are you up to the challenge of being a full time Steele performer?"

Samara looked up at him, an almost pleading look in her eye. Catherine smiled devilishly, admiring the ease by which her strong and dominant wife had melted to butter in his arms.

"Do you even have to ask?"

Samara began giggling like a schoolgirl as she latched herself onto his mouth yet again. "You're not going to regret this..."

He grinned, and replied, "and I won't let you down..."

Samara dislodged herself from his arms, wading through the soapy water back to Catherine before whispering seductively into her ear.

"Let's blow his mind."

***

Catherine strode through the living room in a soft satin bathrobe, her feet pattering against the hard floor as she peered through the giant windows. The sky was almost completely black, the glittering lights of the super yachts gracing the St Barts harbour providing a subtle, faint glow.

She had left Nathan and her wife alone in the Jacuzzi as she prepared herself for the evenings climax.

Alone in the master suite, she took the time to set the lighting just right. Franco, sight unseen had already prepared the slow, ebbing, pulsing music she had carefully selected for the occasion and the bed was littered with fresh rose petals. The glistening white silk sheets glowed in the ceilng mirror the lesbians had specially installed for the occasion. The thought of being able to see Nathans huge body pumping his cock into her from the mirror sent a shiver down her spine.

Catherine adjusted her makeup and drizzled a thin layer of coconut oil over her body, tousling her hair in the en-suite mirror before heading back into the bedroom.

This is it, she thought, I can't believe this is happening...

She looked towards the bedroom entrance. In just a moment, the king of porn is going to come through those doors. He's going to come through those doors with just one thing on his mind...

She shivered, her pussy pulsing with desire, glistening in the light with her own juices just thinking about it.

To impregnate me...

Catherine lay down in the bed, just as Samara had instructed. Before she had time to relax, the doors slowly opened, and Nathan strode in confidently, carrying Samara in his arms. They were both completely naked, Nathans giant cock swaying beneath her as she smiled seductively.

Samara took one look at Catherine, before turning back to Nathan and whispering,

"Lets send your sperm on an egg hunt..."

***

"HOLY FUUUUCK NATHAN!!" Catherine cried out, the bed shaking fiercely as Nathan plunged his cock deeper into her.

"I want YYou" she stuttered, her voice and mannerisms becoming delirious with pleasure.

"I Nneed your Ccock. Fffucking cum inside me..."

"Good girl Catherine," Samara whispered into her ear, a hint of motherly tenderness in her voice. "You're a good girl. You're doing great. Take him all..."

The two lesbians held each others hands, their sweat beads pooled on their tight young bodies and soon began flowing like rivers as they kissed. All the while, Nathan ground his hips hard against Catherines tight pelvis, his cock now at maximum depth.

"AaAAAAhHH!! God yes NATHAN!"

"Fuck...I want to see it." Samara looked up at Nathan. "Show me what you're using to pleasure to my wife..."

Nathan smiled back at her, his hair a mess and face covered in sweat from hours of animalistic fucking. With one long motion, he withdrew the entire shaft of his spectacular cock from Catherines channel, resting the monstrously large head against her delicate little pussy. Catherines juices were dripping off Nathans cock in little streams, flowing and pooling around her petite belly button. Samara was quick to slurp every last drop of sweet girlcum, before passing it back to Nathan in a searing hot kiss.

Nathan looked down eagerly at his prey. "How does it feel to be fucked by a MAN?" he asked Catherine, rubbing his swollen cock head from side to side across her belly.

"OH GOD IT'S THE BEST, NATHAN!!" she cried out, clutching fiercely at the bedsheets. "I WANT IT BACK INSIDE ME," she cried desperately, "I NEED YOUR HUGE COCK BACK INSIDE ME...please..."

Nathan looked Samara dead in the eye, as her wife and lover shook frantically beneath him, his gigantic cock reaching up to her chest. She knew the look, and what it entailed. Nathan was asserting his dominance. In all the years she had been making love to Catherine, Samara had never seen her wife worked up into such a frenzy over sex. Yet there she was, craving the horse cock and screaming like a banshee for Nathans cum.

"You really are the best," Samara said softly. "I could believe it before, but now that I've seen you in person..."

"Ccock..."

"BBback..."

"Innside..."

Nathan and Samara let out a collective laugh, amused at the screaming blonde as she continued to babble deliriously. Before she could let out another moan, Nathan leaned into her hard, forcing his cock back into her abused pussy.

"Nathan you're killing her!" Samara moaned, her eyes wide in shock as she watched all 11 inches disappear inside her wife with one motion, his balls slapping violently against her ass.

"Killing me with PLEASURE!!" Catherine replied, before grabbing Samara's head and kissing her ferociously. From Catherine's position lying face up on the mattress, she had a complete view of Nathans huge, powerful body in the overhead mirror as he lunged deeper and deeper into her. The sight alone was enough to put her on the edge of yet another orgasm.

Samara lay on her back fingering herself frantically, alternating between kissing Catherine and watching Nathans powerful muscles clenching as he relentlessly pounded her wife.

It was just after 3am, and the threesome had been fucking well into the early hours of the morning. Samara had lost count of her own orgasms, and those of her wife. She had never known Catherine to be multi-orgasmic, but in the presence of Nathan she was virtually unstoppable. Meanwhile, Mr Stud himself was saving up his prized load for just the right time, having not come in over three hours.

"I can feel him right up inside me." Catherine moaned.

"Oh yeah?" Samara grinned.

"Right up in my womb," came the reply. "His head is in there... pulsing."

Nathan smiled down at her. He decided to lay off the onslaught for the moment and held himself at maximum penetration. Catherines pussy was contracting, sucking him in with every pulse. Her soft, delicate ribs and bumps massaged the full length of his rock hard cock, positively YEARNING for his seed.

She had been that way all night. Her pussy had clamped down at the base of his cock after every thrust, holding him in tight.

Her pussy seemed to be doing everything it could to milk the sperm out of him, and directly into her womb. And after three hours of non-stop fucking, it was time to give it what it wanted.

"I'm ready," he declared confidently.

"Beg for it," Samara purred into Catherines ear. "I want to hear you beg for his cum."

"PpPleeeease..."

"Please what?" Samara replied, her dominant tone reemerging.

"Please Nathan, CUM IN ME."

"What do you want?" Samara continued.

"I want your baby." Catherine moaned, looking up at him with her legs wrapped around his powerful shoulders. "I want your sperm inside me. I want you to shoot your load deep inside me."

Nathans giant balls began to contract upward, pulling tight into his body to prepare the load. He was so close, his cock felt ready to burst as he sawed in and out of her. Catherines nails were digging into his arms, her legs gripping his body tight and pussy sucking him deep like a vacuum cleaner.

"That's it Nathan," Samara whispered gently to him, "give her what she wants."

With the words of both women racing through his skull, he forced his cock as deep inside Catherines womb as he could manage. Every muscle in his body tensed, as the pressure of an enormous cumload three hours in the making was finally ready to be freed. He looked into Catherines baby blue eyes one final time before letting the dam burst.

"AAAAAHHHH CATHERINE!!" he cried, as he felt rope after rope of white cum firing deep inside her womb.

She clutched desperately at his body, as her own body went through yet another cascade of violent orgasms.

"DO IT NATHAN!" she cried, "IMPREGNATE ME!"

Nathans sperm raced through Catherines cervix, heading straight for her fertile womb. The powerful swimmers belted their tails back and forth; the contractions of Catherines orgasm sucking them deeper and deeper inside her channel.

"Aaaah!" Catherine screamed, gripping her own ankles behind Nathans back, her strong pussy clasping tightly around his firmly embedded cock, creating a seal from which Nathans monstrous load could not escape.

She pulled Samara in for a desperate kiss, the two women panting into each-others mouths as the rhythmic ecstasy of their collective orgasms beat in harmony.

Nathan kissed both girls together, their three tongues mingling with animal passion. Nathan could taste their saliva mixing with the juice of each others pussies, as he moved from one mouth to the next, his tongue reaching deeper and deeper with every kiss.

Catherines pussy pulled and pulled at the cum within it, sucking it deeper inside her, filling every last inch of room with Nathans fertile semen.

Nathans 900 million sperm gunned furiously towards Catherines egg, a billion years of evolution in motion and the finest genes making them swim faster and longer than any other.

Nathan screwed his hips, embedding the final drops of his fertile cum deep within her, his pubic bone pressing down on her clit, massaging her into yet another orgasm.

"Yes, good girl Catherine," Samara panted between deep kisses, "the more you cum, the more chances you'll get pregnant."

Nathan interrupted her, grabbing her face and raking her tonsils with his tongue.

"Hhhhm do it Nathan," Samara moaned, her eyes gazing lovingly into his. "Give us a baby."

Catherine's womb contracted again, sucking the full load of fertile sperm inside it, the egg right on the horizon.

"Oh God," Samara moaned, locking her stare on Nathans face. "I hope he gets his daddy's eyes," she smiled, cradling Nathans head and lovingly stroking his face.

Catherines pussy was climaxing hard, Nathans 11 inches of cock punching her cervix and throbbing in her deepest G-spot. She rubbed her stomach, feeling the shaft of his cock inside her, right up in her womb. She gazed up into Nathans eyes, and smiled.

Samara chuckled, brushing Catherines hair out of her eyes. She leaned in, kissing her lover before the three came together for another threeway kiss. Catherine's orgasm continued to ravage her little body with seemingly no end.

"Holy shit," Nathan gasped, astonished by Catherine's stamina. The threesome rode out the orgasm with another threeway kiss, the pride of making a baby in a threesome evident on all their faces. Their sweat blended with one another. Their spit blended with one another. Their sexual fluids were bonded, the three becoming one.

Nathans sperm swam across the horizon, Catherine's egg becoming visible for the first time. The front runner swam victoriously towards it, burying itself deep in the outer shell. Its tail beat furiously, desperate to crack the surface and pass on its perfect male genes. It was a perfect example of evolution in motion, survival of the fittest and best genes. The genes that made women wild with lust, and ensured a long history of Stokes generations. Catherine's pussy convulsed with the final moment of orgasm, as the victorious sperm burrowed deep into the egg, and fertilisation began.

Nathan kissed his lovers for a final time, the three euphoric after a night of perfect sex, as he withdrew his enormous manhood and fell back onto the bed, completely spent.

***

"Last night was incredible." Catherine smiled, cradling a cup of coffee in her small hands. "I never knew sexual pleasure like that was even possible."

"...And its all thanks to this stud," Samara grinned, cupping Nathans face in her hands and kissing him hard. "You know, there's plenty more action ahead. We've BOTH got you for the next few days, and if you think you're getting any rest, well..."

Catherine chimed in "guess again..."

The sun was streaming into the bedroom, and through the windows Nathan could see the bustling port of St Barts, as cruise ships and yachts cruised to and fro, the day well under way and the sun high in the sky.

"What time is it?" he asked groggily.

Catherine and Samara smiled at each other, "it's 1:30pm silly. You must have been tired. I guess we wore you out last night..."

Nathan laughed, before grabbing both girls by the waist and planting them firmly on their backs on the bed. "You'll never wear me out." He continued, "It's just the jetlag. But, I know someone who never got a turn last night..."

Nathan turned to Samara, leaning in for a kiss before she objected.

"Oh no you don't."

"What?" Nathan replied.

"You need to wait for that..."

Nathan sat back on the bed. He was still naked from the night before, his huge cock semi erect with the thought of finally taking Samaras male virginity.

"You're going to leave me hanging?" he smiled, gesturing to his cock. "Don't you want to experience the same cock that brought your wife to screaming orgasms last night?"

"Oh, don't worry," Samara grinned, "I have plenty in store for that cock..."

Catherine rolled over to Samara, stroking her face and whispered in her ear. "Just tell him already, baby."

"Tell me what?" Nathan asked, his curiosity piqued.

"Samara is planning something," Catherine continued. "Something big."

"Oh?" he replied, "do tell..."

Samara let out a sigh, before sitting upright on the bed and replying. "I wanted it to be a surprise but," she paused, "I guess I'll tell you anyway. I'm planning a party for the occasion."

"A party?" Nathan enquired.

"Yeah, you heard right," Samara grinned mischievously. "I figured... if I'm going to lose my male virginity, I'm going to do it in front of an audience..."

Nathan felt a tingle of excitement running up his spine. "Holy shit Samara, are you serious?"

"Deadly," she replied. "Franco has already set about inviting some of my closest friends... and some of yours..."

Catherine bounced up and down on the bed excitedly, her face flush with joy. "I'm finally going to meet Trish and Viv and Jenny!!"

Nathan gulped, "They're going to be here?!"

"Hell yeah," Samara smiled, "heck, maybe I can sign them to my agency too. After they watch me getting my pussy destroyed by the king, of course!"

Nathans heart was racing. Was she serious?

"Who else is going to be here?"

Samara giggled, and replied, "that's for you to find out. It will be a surprise."

Suddenly, the intercom in the bedroom buzzed and the fuzzy sound of Francos voice emanated from the speaker. "Brandi Betts is a definite, but not Shiva. We are still trying to get hold of Lauren. A couple of other girls are tagging along too. Newcomers."

"WAIT, WAIT, WAIT" Nathan interjected, hustling up to the intercom before replying, "Franco, just how many people are coming to this thing?!"

"Um," he paused, tallying up the numbers on his spreadsheet. "Twenty two so far."

"Holy crap," Nathan exclaimed, no sure about whether to be excited or nervous. "Twenty two people?!"

"Women," Franco continued, "Twenty two women..."

Nathan frowned, "and how many men?"

Franco chuckled, "why... just one of course."

"That's if you don't count Franco," Catherine giggled, "someone has to organize the party..."

"Twenty two women and one Nathan..." Franco giggled, his strong Spanish accent sounding even more pronounced through the intercom. "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nathan rolled his eyes, "Damn it Franco."

Dallas_X
Dallas_X
114 Followers