Nathan Stokes, Pornstar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dallas_X
Dallas_X
113 Followers

"And that would be me?" Nathan asked, curious.

The blonde nodded, moving in closer, "you're my exception too."

Nathan sat back, astonished. In his years of making porn, he had never heard of a lesbian who liked his work. There was no denying, it was certainly different... but extremely hot at the same time.

"So, can I trouble you for an autograph?"

"Sure," Nathan smiled, "you got a pen and paper?"

"Oh, umm, I was thinking of getting the autograph somewhere... more intimate."

"Sure." Nathans eyes and hands followed the curves of her body, attempting to locate the perfect spot to sign.

The blonde gestured for Nathan to stop. "Not here!" she gasped in exasperation, "you never know who's watching!"

Nathan sat back, and continued to eye up the blonde anyway. "You definitely look familiar, have we met before?" Nathan asked.

"We haven't met, but I'm sure you've seen me. Let me give you a hint, my wife owns a yacht -- the Spirit Winds, I've got it for a few days while I'm here on vacation..."

It all suddenly came together. She had been the one spying on the shoot earlier in the day. Nathan recalled her standing on the balcony of the yacht, her binoculars draped around her neck, while he stood naked under the palm tree.

"Of course!" Nathan realised. "That was you, spying on the action today."

She smiled, and followed Nathans eyes to the dancefloor, where the action was heating up. A number of couples were dancing together, the lights turned low and a slow, pulsating red strobe light was amping up the sexual ambience. Fiona and Tracey, having rejected the advances of other men, had decided to make the most of the situation by dancing together. Cheek to cheek, the occasional kiss had turned to a pash, which then turned to a full on makeout session in the middle of the dancefloor.

"Wow," the blonde gasped, "Fiona and Tracey aren't shy, huh?"

Nathan looked at her with puzzlement. How did she know the names of the crew?

The girls decided to move the action away from the dancefloor. Much to the disappointment of their fellow clubgoers, they had moved to their own private booth to resume the session.

The blonde let out a moan of disappointment.

"So, I take it you like to watch?" Nathan asked curiously.

"Yeah," she replied.

"Do you like to watch people fucking without their knowledge?"

She giggled, then replied, "Only the one time, I promise I don't make it a habit. I heard you were in town, so I had an assistant find out your schedule... and I just couldn't help myself."

"You could have told me, I would have been happy to accommodate you on set..."

She blushed, "No way! I'm too shy for that. Besides, there's a certain thrill that comes with spying on someone without their knowledge..."

Her hands were stroking Nathans rock hard abs through the shirt, tracing the valleys between each muscle. "You did a great job, by the way," she teased. "I don't think I've ever seen a girl swallow so much cum before. And tomorrow..."

She paused, a look of thoughtful bemusement coming over her, "tomorrow, you've got your work cut out for you..." She smiled, stroking Nathans hair.

He sat upright, "how do you know my schedule? How are you getting this information?"

"Just a friend," she replied, "nothing for you to worry about."

With that, she stood up and seductively began making her way to the exit.

"What's your name? Will you be there tomorrow?"

"We'll just keep my name a secret for now," she gazed over her shoulder, "keep your eyes on the ocean and you'll find out."

*****

Nathan awoke the next morning, struggling to fight off fatigue.

His bed was a complete mess, the satin sheets barely covering four nude bodies sprawled over it. Nathan, Samantha, Fiona and Tracey were all happily naked, the sheets saturated with the products of a perfect night. Sweat, clothes, and empty Champaign bottles were everywhere. Pillows from the various couches were strewn haphazardly over the bedroom floor. There was no doubting it, Nathan would have a hard time explaining this to the cleaning crew...

After their rendezvous at the club, the foursome had returned to Nathans place at around 1am. Never one to call it an evening, Nathans seduction of the three women began the second they got back in the limo. The limo driver had a firsthand view as the foursome began to get hot and heavy in the backseat, the girls playing with Nathans cock, and each other, before they arrived at the hotel to continue fucking into the early hours of the morning...

Nathan rolled over, and let out a long groan. His head was cloudy and his mind blank. He barely knew where he was. Reaching out to the side table, he managed to grab his Rolex watch, and squinted as he read the dial.

11am.

"Shit," he let out, and sank back into the bed in disappointment. Tracey rolled over and lay her head on his chest. "What is it Nath?"

"We're gonna be late to the shoot. Actually, we should be there already."

"I'll call and let them know what's going on." Tracey slid out of bed and made her way over to the phone.

"What happened last night?" he called after her.

Nathan could barely remember, as he looked out into the ocean from his bedroom. He tried to relax and let his mind wander back. He noticed his cock was coated with saliva, and seemed to have traces of different shades of lipstick. That would be his first clue.

He analysed the lipstick rings on his cock:

Red... Tracey.

Black... Fiona.

Pink... Samantha.

All had competed to see who could ram the most cock down their throats. Samantha was the clear winner by a long shot, her pink lipstick reaching just four inches from the base of his cock.

Samantha moaned and flipped over, still fast asleep. Nathan gave her a nudge, but she wasn't waking any time soon, so he pulled her in and kissed her while spooning her from behind.

"Hey John this is Tracey. Yeah we're all here at Nathan's. Had a big night"

There was a pause.

"We all fucked him, yeah Samantha too. He fucked us in the bed, in the shower, on the couch. It was fucking awesome. Samantha even took it up the ass. Cool huh?"

Something clicked in Nathans mind. Of course! That was what they had competed for. After all, taking the biggest cock in the world up your ass certainly counted as bragging rights.

"OK John, we'll be there soon. Is half an hour OK?"

Listening to Tracey's conversation, Nathan had managed to begin piecing the nights activities together.

They had arrived at 1am, the hotel receptionist giving them quite a puzzled look as the three girls, in various states of undress, clung to him as they fumbled towards the chalet.

They had indulged in John's fine champagne and caviar, before making their way to the shower, where Tracey and Samantha decided to pair up. And boy, did they pair up. Once they got started on one another, Nathan could barely separate the Sapphic couple from one another's mouths.

Turned out, all three girls were as bisexual as could be, and Nathan couldn't be happier. Watching Tracey moving slowly down Samantha's curvy, wet body made aroused him in ways that nothing else could. And when Tracey started eating out her lover while stimulating her ass with the showerhead, it didn't take long for all 11 inches of Nathans cock to become engorged. He stood there, proudly sporting the world's biggest boner, in a shower full of bisexual nymphomaniacs.

Life was good.

Fiona managed to pull her friends off one another, reminding them of the bet they had made in the limo. The three girls sank to their knees before Nathan, smiling up at him. Fiona gushed in pleasure as she measured his enormous cock against the length of her slim arm, before all three girls took turns wrapping their left hands around it. Fiona started at the base, her little finger resting on Nathans neatly trimmed pubic hair, and each finger wrapping slowly around the thick shaft. Samantha was next, her tiny fingers struggling to fit around his enormous girth. Tracey added the final hand.

All three girls let out a collective gasp, as they realised there was still room to spare. Nathans fat cockhead still poked proudly from the collective grip of the three girls. For the rest of the night, the foursome engaged in a four hour long fuck session.

They moved from the couch, to the window, to the Jacuzzi, and eventually fucked right outside on the balcony. Samantha and Fiona made out on a deckchair, as Tracey sat on the railing leaning out over the edge. She held on for dear life as Nathan fucked her, her nails digging into his arms, as she felt the thrill of placing all her trust in him. That night, Nathan had given her the biggest orgasm of her life. As he leaned her out further over the edge, he pounded her harder and deeper than she had ever experienced. She let out the mother of all orgasmic roars into the night air, as Nathan rode her right over the edge. They decided to take matters back inside, after they spotted hotel security guards investigating the commotion.

Once they had finally made their way to the bed, the girls challenged one another to a deepthroating competition...

"Mmmmmhhhh," Nathans recollection was disturbed by a sudden sucking, kissing sound coming from under the sheets, followed by a soft feminine moan. He looked across, and noticed Fiona was no longer cuddled up against him. He lifted up the sheets, and there she was, smiling up at him from between his legs.

Tracey was still on the phone to John.

"OK I'll ask him"

Nathan gave her a puzzled look. "Whats up?"

"John wants to know if you're still OK to shoot the scene"

Nathan took one look at Fiona, her face obscured by his balls as she licked at his taint. Her hand was stroking the now fully erect cock, still glistening with pussy juice and spit.

"Tell him I'll be there soon," Nathan smiled, and brought Fiona in for a deep, sensual kiss.

Tracey smiled and nodded into the phone, relaying the information to John.

After ordering breakfast from room service, Tracey returned to the bed. The girls took turns swapping kisses with Nathan, and between themselves, excitedly devouring the tastes and smells of the previous nights fun. Tracey savoured Samantha's spit, still flavoured with pussy juice and cum, as she delicately flicked her tongue inside her mouth. Flush with arousal, she pushed her tongue further down Samanthas throat, sucking as much of the flavour as she could into her mouth. Fiona took a swig of the remaining Champaign, passing it on to the others to enjoy. Samantha took a swig and returned to Nathan.

"How do you do it?" Samantha asked, her tongue circling Nathans ear.

"Do what babe?"

"Well, you just fucked three women. And now you're gonna fuck three more. Y'know, that's some peoples concept of heaven..."

Nathan gave a warm chuckle, "I'm just lucky I guess."

"Mmmm, luck has nothing to do with it.." Samantha resumed her deep kissing, stroking Nathans body under the sheets. She was beginning to feel a strong connection with Nathan. Just yesterday, she had been a star struck stranger, watching in awe through the lens of a camera as this powerful God of sex ploughed his way through pornstar after pornstar. Now, she was in his bed, caressing his body after experiencing the best sex she had ever had.

A loud knock at the door interrupted the amorous foursome.

"ROOM SERVICE!"

"Oh shit!" Nathan gasped nervously, "Wait! don't come in, we'll be right there!"

He lifted the sheets, and began hunting around for his clothes. "C'mon girls, we better not let him in with us looking like this..."

"Why not?" Samantha asked curiously, with a sly grin.

"Yeah", said Tracey, "it's not like people don't already know what we did last night. We were loud enough to keep the whole damn hotel awake. And don't forget the security guards..."

Samantha giggled, "Yeah, the whole place basically got a show. And what do you have to be embarrassed about?"

Nathan looked down at the bed, containing three incredibly attractive, naked, horny women. He gave it a thought, and shrugged.

"Fuck it," exclaimed Fiona, gesturing towards the door. "COME IN!"

There was a rustling noise, before the hotel staffer walked in, wheeling the silver tray of delicious eggs, pancakes and fruit through the doorway. He brought the tray through to the bedroom before removing the cloche covers, revealing the sumptuous food inside.

"Where would you like me to put..." he froze, staring at the scene unfolding on the bed. All three girls were kissing a different part of Nathans body, with him lying in the middle, happily cradling the girls in his arms, and reciprocating with full mouthed, wet kisses.

In obvious shock, he finished his sentence. "Where would you like me to put... put your ...food."

Tracey removed her tongue from Nathans mouth long enough to reply, "Just leave it there, thanks."

"THANK YOU!" Fiona giggled, and returned to sucking Nathans neck. Samantha's tongue was moving slowly down Nathans body.

The clerk stood frozen. "I'll... I'll just go."

"That would be best," Tracey gave him a smile, and he slowly retreated towards the door.

*****

"Camera 2's fine, John"

"Girls, you gotta wait until the film's loaded, we're not getting any of this action. Save it for the shot please."

"Camera 2's fine!"

"What?" John removed his headset, giving Samantha a puzzled look.

"It's fine, we can keep shooting."

John took a sip of his coffee, and waved towards the three girls, "well, what are you waiting for? Get back in there!"

"Where's the sound girl?"

"Shit! Brooke! Where are you?! Get back in there! And girls, can you stop until I say action?"

Nathan shook his head in disappointment. Today was looking to be another typical, disorganised John Stanner shoot. It was a shame, really.

The action had started smoothly enough. Jade, Macy and Shiva made wet, tropical love on the edge of the crystal blue pool; Samantha and Tracey using their finest camerawork to capture it in all its erotic splendour. But one by one, the problems had mounted up. First, there were lighting issues. Then, during the height of an intense orgasm, Jade had squirted pussy juice all over the lens of Samantha's camera. With the camera out of action, the girls were keen to keep going, and had eventually chosen to ignore John's directions. As had most of the crew. It was difficult to maintain composure with the uncontrolled, steamy lesbian scene unfolding before everyone...

"They make a fine trio, don't they?" John nodded towards Nathan.

The look on his face said it all. The girls had definitely brought their A-game, with tongues lashing clits, pussy on pussy, and heavy moaning so loud it had cleared out all the birds in the area. Nathan admired the scene before him, as the girls practically devoured each other with all the fervour of a group of lionesses hunting gazelle. They had certainly lived up to their reputation, and more.

The shoot was taking place poolside, at a beautiful Bahaman mansion. Management had decided to change the location of the shoot at the last possible moment, and Nathan couldn't, for the life of him, understand why. He put it down to another John Stanner idiosyncrasy.

After departing the hotel by limo, they were informed the new location would be a sprawling beachfront mansion on Layford Cay, home to some of the most prestigious pieces of real estate in the world.

The mansion, La Boheme was situated right on the beach and surrounded by professionally landscaped grounds, a water fountain, and native tropical foliage. It was truly gracious, with soaring ceilings, marble floors and gold trim fit for royalty.

Then there was the pool. The term "Olympic sized" didn't do it justice. Created to resemble a Tahitian lagoon, it was, quite simply, the biggest pool any of the crew had seen. Nathan strolled through the area, taking in the ambience and occasionally glancing over at the three women he was about to fuck...

"Welcome to La Boheme, Mr Stokes," a friendly pool boy offered Nathan a pink cocktail from his silver tray. "Is this your first time here?"

"Yeah, this is a beautiful place you got here," Nathan waved off the drink offer. It was midday, and the heat coupled with humidity made the drink offer tempting, but he had a job to do, a job which required his peak performance...

The pool boy replied, with hint of insistence, "Mr Stokes, this is not alcoholic."

"No... really," Nathan took a step back at the suggestion.

"Please, Mrs Tamworth insists. She made it herself. It's a special recipe. I guarantee, there's something in this drink that might help you today..." The poolboy smiled with a subtle wink.

Nathan was in the process of rejecting the offer again, when the men's discussion was interfered by a piercing moan emanating from the pool.

"...Oooooohwhwh."

"Aaaaaah"

"Fuck yes eat my clit"

They both turned around to see Jade in the throes of yet another orgasm, this time administered by the very talented, very horny Shiva. Samantha had wisely kept her camera at a distance.

"And who is Mrs Tamworth?"

"Catherine Tamworth owns this house. And she's letting you film here for free. I think accepting the drink is the least you could do."

Nathan paused, giving him a look of reluctance.

He hesitantly accepted the drink, giving it a sniff and a stir. To Hell with it. Like the poolboy said, it's the least I could do...

Nathan sipped at the cool drink, and took in the panoramic surroundings of the Caribbean sea, occasionally distracted by the orgasmic moans of the girls perched on the edge of the pool. He noticed a few people watching the pool action from the windows of the mansion, as well as some unusual faces amongst the crew. This was turning out to be more of a show than a porn shoot, he thought, not that he minded. He took a sense of pride in his work, and was never afraid to perform for the public.

A group of females, huddled together near the pool, kept glancing over at him. They giggled shyly, before disguising themselves with their sunhats. Mid thirties, no... late twenties, Nathan analysed them, damn, I like the blonde. And the brunette. Hell, I'd fuck em all...

Nathan took one last gulp to finish the cocktail, and noticed the group of women approaching.

A dark haired, slender woman approached with her arms outstretched. Nathan moved in for a handshake, but it soon became apparent that she wanted more. Outstretching both arms, she wrapped them around his body and brought her lips up to his cheek for a kiss.

"We're big fans of yours, Mr Stokes," said the shy American lady in her thirties.

Nathan smiled at the group, "It's unusual to have such a large crowd like this at a porn shoot. Not that I'm complaining...." He eyed up the younger blonde.

"We were invited," the woman replied. "Catherine said she leant the house to you for a shoot. We weren't gonna miss that," her eyes roamed down Nathans body. "Say, can we get a picture with you?"

The younger blonde took out her iPhone, and started looking for a suitable location.

"Sure," Nathan replied, pointing behind him. "Why not here, you can get the ocean in the background..."

The two women huddled close to Nathan, entwining their arms around his shoulders.

"Come on you two," said the blonde, "he's the greatest pornstar on earth and you're gonna hug him like he's your dad?! Lets see a little more effort."

At that, the women began rubbing his chest, before moving lower to feel his abs through his shirt. "How about this?"

"Come on, you can do better than that!"

Their hands roamed lower, and before Nathan could object, they were clutching at the enormous bulge of his jeans, both of their hands barely able to wrap around it.

Dallas_X
Dallas_X
113 Followers