Nathan's Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Date with Kat, football tryout, betrayal?
6.1k words
4.46
39.2k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyrighted "noonehere78" All rights reserved.

All characters involved in sexual situations in this story are eighteen years or older. This is a work of fiction and any names are coincidental and do not portray any real life persons.

*** I am trying to establish a story that will encompass many chapters and for that reason there is not a lot of sex in the first few chapters. Any feedback is welcome and appreciated. I would like to thank many of the great writers that submitted stories on this website that inspired me. I will not name them without permission but rest assured, many of them grace the top lists. Thank you and enjoy.

*** I would also like to apologize about the wait. With other projects currently in work and a promotion at work, I haven't had a lot of time to write. I do have the next chapter thought out and hope to put it to paper (so to speak) very soon.

*

Nathan lay in his bed looking at his ceiling with the biggest smile he'd ever had. He had just been asked out on a date with Katherine Tanes and lost his virginity to his sister Amy. He figured with the way his day was going, someone was bound to show up and give him a check for a million dollars. "Okay," he thought, "that might be pushing it." He put on a pair of jeans and an old school basketball shirt and went downstairs to try and get his brother to loan him the car. Bobby was lying on the couch watching television as he did most of his days off. Nate already had a plan of attack in mind. First he'd start off small, offering to wash his car or do his laundry for a week. If that didn't work, he'd have to get inventive.

"Hey Bobby, you think I might be able to borrow your car tonight?" Bobby didn't answer but a few seconds later, the keys sailed over the back of the couch towards Nate. He stood there stunned. This had to be the greatest day ever. He wanted to make a hasty retreat in case Bobby came to his senses. Nate had just reached the bottom step when his brother called to him.

"Hey Nat." Nate had no choice but to let that one go.

"Yeah bro?" Nate winced, waiting for the conditions.

"Need some money too?" Nate blinked, sure he was dreaming. There was no possible way all this could happen in the same day. When his normal bad luck returned, it would have a lot of catching up to do to even things out.

"Sure," he tried to respond nonchalantly, "I could always use more." Bobby held up a fifty dollar bill to which Nate carefully walked over to grab. He took the bill and thanked Bobby which was returned with a grunt.

"Don't forget to buy condoms," Nate heard as he left.

Nate ran upstairs and called Kat. She told him how excited she was to go out and they agreed on pizza and a walk. Marcus had already told him that Kat wanted to fuck. Nate was excited at the thought that he was almost assured some pussy that night, barring a major disaster. As much as he told everyone he was okay with his breakup with Cindy, he was still heartbroken and wondered if she felt the same way.

"You're not wearing that, are you?" Amy asked leaning against the door frame.

"What's wrong with this?" Nate asked looking at his clothes.

"Whether you like this girl, or you just want to get some ass tonight, you're going to have to dress better than that."

"But," he was about to protest when she closed the door and locked it.

"Strip," she ordered. Nate's dick started getting hard as he remembered her juicy and wonderfully tight pussy. He hesitated for a moment which annoyed her a little. "You're going to get shy now? After what we did earlier? Come on, get undressed."

Nate took his shirt off and dropped his pants. He noticed Amy twirling her hair while her eyes lingered on the tent in his boxers. "Think you might need some help with that?"

Nate nodded, not trusting his voice at the moment. The hope shining in his eyes drew a laugh from Amy. "Too bad, you have to save that for you date." She laughed again as he went through several emotions at once. "It's fun teasing you little brother." She reached in his boxers and stroked his incredibly hard dick once. Amy had no idea that Nate had almost lost control with just that one touch. "If you don't get any from your date tonight, I might be willing to fill in."

Amy had eventually settled on a pair of khaki pants and a dark blue button up shirt. She had insisted she do his hair as well. He had a brief thought of her doing something permanent just to embarrass him, but figured it'd just be easier giving her what she wanted. He got very nervous when she came in the bathroom with a pair of scissors. Half an hour later he looked in the mirror and had to admit that she had done a spectacular job. Nate absent-mindedly kissed his sister on the lips and ran downstairs to the garage.

Amy stood in the bathroom fighting her own emotions. Her brother had just kissed her on the lips. It wasn't the kind of kiss between siblings and definitely not a kiss filled with the passion of lovers. It was more of a kiss between two people who were comfortable around each and genuinely loved each other. She sat on the toilet not sure if she should even be thinking these thoughts of her brother. She knew she came on to him and the sex was great, albeit a little short. And how she loved teasing him, but she wasn't supposed to feel this way, not about her brother. Amy decided to deal with the situation later. "Hopefully he'll hit it off tonight and everything will go back to normal." A part of her decidedly told her she did not want that however.

Nate hopped in his brother's car and started the engine. "Wait until Kat sees me pull up in a WRX sti," he thought to himself. He pulled out of the driveway and headed to Kat's house. He wasn't surprised when his phone rang and saw Bobby's name on the caller id. "Yeah Bobby?"

"I forgot to tell you, you even scratch my car and I will bury you. And no love stains in the car." Bobby hung up before Nate could answer. He was surprised Bobby had waited this long to threaten his life, it usually happened before he even got the keys. Nate pulled up into Kat's driveway ten minutes later and decided walking to the door would make a better impression than just honking the horn.

He knocked on the door and was greeted a few moments later by an older version of Kat. "This is different," she said before yelling into the house, "Katherine, your date is here."

"Umm, how so Miss Tanes?"

"Most of Katherine's dates show up in jeans and a t-shirt."

Nate was sure she could see him blush. "Just wanted to make a good first impression," he half lied.

Kat come into the living room in a short skirt that barely came down mid thigh and a thin green sweater that seemed to be almost see-through. Nate caught himself staring at her chest trying to see Kat's bra through the sweater. Kat gave Nate a once over as well before commenting. "I told you he was different mom." She then addressed Nate, "You look delicious."

Nate found his voice after a few moments, "You look fantastic."

"Have fun you two," Miss Tanes said walking back to the living room. Nate held open the door for Kat. She gave him a smile that held promises of fun later. He had a feeling she'd practiced that smile a lot before.

Nate had decided to take her somewhere a little nicer since he had more money than he originally thought. He couldn't afford a five star restaurant, but a nice sit down place wouldn't be out of the question.

"I love your car Nate," Kat said while they drove towards Nate's favorite steak house. She squeezed his leg and he involuntarily pressed down on the gas revving the engine higher. She giggled a little before moving her hand a little higher. Nate concentrated on the road as best he could while intimately aware of how close her hand was to the bulge in his pants. Just as her hand inched to within millimeters of his penis, he turned into the parking lot. He wondered what part of his brain was driving because he couldn't remember most of the trip.

"I thought you said pizza?" She asked removing her hand.

"I figured I'd surprise you. We can go to eat pizza if you had your heart set on it."

"No," she interjected quickly, "this is a nice surprise. Most of my dates usually end up with pizza or a burger, then back to my house to fool around."

Nate didn't know how to respond. He originally had the same thing in mind. Since his breakup with Cindy, he figured he'd just find some women to mess around with until he decided to get serious again. His sister had taken care of his virginity problem, which he determined wasn't as much of a problem as he thought it was. Getting pussy was now one of his favorite things in the world, but he didn't feel any different overall.

"Don't get me wrong," Kat continued while he was lost in thought, "I only go out with guys I really like. I'm not a slut, okay, maybe I am a little. But I just like sex, alot. I just haven't met a guy I want to date exclusively."

Nate nodded his head and walked around the car to open her door for her. They walked inside and sat down immediately. He chose to clear his conscience after they had ordered. "I had planned to be like every other date tonight." He held up his hand to silence her inevitable response. "I was going to take you somewhere cheap, then take you somewhere and hope to get something out of it. My breakup with Cindy was harder on me than I care to admit. I know it's almost a sin to bring up the subject of old girlfriends on dates but this whole thing isn't fair to you. I'm sorry."

Kat reached across and took his hand in hers. "People have this conception of me that I think I had to keep up with. The cheerleader slut that likes to go to parties, get drunk and get fucked all night. And while those things are fun to do, that's not all I am. At first I kinda figured I'd just be a rebound fuck for you. When you showed up dressed like you did, it shocked me a little. You aren't like most other jocks Nate. You don't have this over inflated ego and think that women owe themselves to you just because you exist." She gave a little laugh. "I don't get to talk to many people like this. Even my real friends only want to talk about clothes, music and shopping."

After they ate they left the car at the restaurant and took a walk through downtown. He felt her hand worm its way into his and thought about what kind of courage he would've needed to pull that off with her. They talked about anything that came to mind and Nate was again surprised to find that she really did have a mind.

"Let's go back to my place," Kat said after they walked for half an hour.

"What about your mom?"

"She's either asleep or out on a date. Either way, we won't be bothered." Nate drove back to Kat's house both nervous and excited. When he pulled into the driveway he began to have second thoughts. "This is one of the best dates I've ever had. Are you ready for your reward for a wonderful time tonight?"

"I don't think so." He said regretfully. "What the hell are you thinking?" He thought to himself angrily. "She wants it, just give it to her." He continued despite the reprimand his brain was giving him. "I really like you Kat. After getting to know you tonight I don't want this to be just a rebound fuck. I'd like to see more of you."

"I want to see more of you too, so take that shirt off." She pulled on his shirt until he leaned into her and she mashed her lips onto his. The kiss she gave him left his mind swimming and lungs gasping for air. She started unbuttoning his shirt when he grabbed her hands.

"That's not what I meant by seeing more of you."

"I know what you meant. I want to see you again too. But that doesn't mean we can't fuck tonight."

Nate didn't understand what was going on with him. It was just sex, but now he wanted to wait. "I just think we should wait. Next date or the one after that maybe."

Kat exploded. "Are you fucking serious? All I want is some dick. We have a good time tonight, come back here, and then you fucking turn me down? Fuck you Nate."

Nate didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry," was all he managed before walking back to his brother's car.

"I always thought that Cindy was fucking crazy for making you wait to fuck her, but now I think I know the truth. You were just too much of a pussy to give it to her. That's why she found some other dick." Kat said the last part with a sneer. Nate turned around and looked at Kat. He was madder than he ever remembered being. Kat retreated towards the house in fear after seeing the look in his eyes.

"What the fuck did you just say?"

"Don't you dare touch me Nate." There was no denying the quaver in her voice. Nate knew he was scaring her but didn't care.

"Fuck you whore," was all he managed before getting in the car and peeling out down the street. After Nate calmed down, he figured he should put the left over money in the gas tank. When he got home, he dropped the keys over the back of the couch to where Bobby still lay. He slammed the door to his room and fell on the bed still brimming with anger.

There was a soft knock on his door. "Go away!"

The door opened and his sister peered in. "You sure you don't want to talk about it?"

"Do I have a choice?"

She shook her head, her beautiful red hair falling over her left shoulder. "Not really. Girls love to hear about dates and love and lots of sex." Nate smiled despite how angry he felt. "So I'm guessing you didn't get any tonight?"

Nate shook his head. "I turned her down." Amy's eyebrows rose in surprise but she didn't say anything. "I found myself really liking her. Not only is she hot, she's smart too. I felt that we had a lot in common. When I told her I didn't want to have sex she turned psycho on me."

"You took her out on a date. You two had a good time. You take her home and then leave her there with the female equivalent of blue balls? Sorry to say this little bro, but you screwed her over."

"I only wanted to wait till the next date. Then she starts making shit up about Cindy cheating on me." He felt his ire rise again and forced it down.

"Sorry little brother. You know, I'll still honor my promise if you want." Nate saw her twirling her hair again. Even in her "lounging clothes" as she called them, she still looked sexy. Not only was he angry now, he was also horny.

"Sorry sis, but I'm still pretty pissed off."

"Angry sex is really good." Amy was still twirling her hair, her other hand roaming over her body. She was trying to goad Nate, still remembering the last time they had sex. Nate closed the distance between them quickly. He forced his tongue in her mouth and pressed her body against the wall. He picked her up still keeping his mouth pressed over hers and threw her on the bed, closing the door with his foot. He took off his clothes and looked down at his sister who was gasping for breath.

"Take it," was all she said. He pulled her sweat pants off and ran his finger through the damp spot that stained her panties. Nate pulled her panties to the side and sank his cock deep into her sister's cunt. He pounded away quickly building up a sweat on his brow. He let all his aggression out on his sister's beautifully tight hole. He didn't care how long he lasted or if he was satisfying her. This was his time. He pulled out and turned her over putting her on her knees. He sank in again and again she gasped at the intrusion. After only a couple strokes she tensed up and shuddered around his cock.

Concern crossed Nate's face. "Are you okay?"

She looked back breathing heavily. "So Cindy was cheating on you?" Nate grabbed her hair and pounded away again his anger renewed.

"Is this what you want bitch? My dick stretching out this tiny pussy? You like being your brother's whore?"

"Oh God Yes. I love my brother's dick. Please make me cum again."

"You're here for my pleasure slut." He pumped her pussy as hard and fast as he could. It was only because he was angry that he lasted this long. He stopped to prove his point.

"Please Nate, please fuck me." Nate got a thrill at seeing his sister beg.

"Not good enough slut." How had they gotten to this point? He loved his sister to distraction and never even considered her being a slut, but here they were, acting out a fantasy neither of them ever had.

"Please Nate, your dick is the best I've ever had. My poor, poor pussy is so empty without it. Please fill me again and let me feel what only your powerful cock can give me." Nate shoved in causing her to scream. He worried about Bobby hearing them and pushed her face into the pillow. When he felt her convulse under him again he lost control and emptied his balls into her clutching pussy.

"Angry sex is awesome," they both said at the same time.

"You know I didn't mean any of that stuff, right?" Nathan asked his sister.

She gently touched his face. "Of course sweetie. We were both just caught up in the moment. In your whole life, do you ever remember hearing me beg?" Now that she mentioned it, he hadn't. She'd always get her way somehow, but never once did he hear her beg. "I was serious when I said I love your dick. No one has ever given me a fucking like that."

"Thanks for helping me relieve this stress. You're the best Amy." He leaned over and gave her a soft, gentle kiss. Emotions clashed in her once again. She should not be sharing a kiss like this with her brother. She had always imagined sharing a kiss like this with her husband, not her brother. Amy suddenly felt naked and uncomfortable in front of her brother. She still had her shirt on and her panties, wet with her juices and Nate's cum, but it wasn't enough at the moment. She grabbed her shorts and walked out of his room.

"Amy, what's wrong?" Nate was worried he'd done something to hurt her. Everything was fine a minute ago, but then she froze up after their kiss. He hurried down the hall after her still naked and turned her around before she reached her door. He almost cried when he saw tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry," he said automatically pulling her in for a hug.

She pushed him away. "Just leave me alone," Amy said before closing her bedroom door.

"Son of a bitch," Nate said to no one in particular. "I can't manage to do anything right." He went to bed, not bothering to take a shower and tossed all night, thinking about everything he'd managed to mess up in a few short days. Nathan just managed to close his eyes and get some sleep when the alarm went off. "Fuck!" he yelled loud enough to wake up his mom and Amy. Bobby slept through it like he did through anything else.

"Nathan, what's wrong?" His mother asked. She was wearing only a robe and her eyes were half closed.

"Sorry mom, I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. I didn't mean to wake you up on your day off."

Evelyn gently touched his face which reminded him of the way Amy did the night before. "I wanted to go into work anyway. A museum in New York got a damaged piece in they think might be a Van Gogh, but they're not sure. So I have to move appointments around so I can fly out there tomorrow." She noticed his interest start to fade, "So, are you guys going to be okay this weekend without me?"

"Yeah mom, we'll be fine. We'll have the mess from the party cleaned up before you get home." She laughed although she wasn't sure if he was serious or not.

"Okay smart alek, and if you need to stay home today, I won't mind." Evelyn knew Nate was a good student. He wouldn't be valedictorian but he would graduate among the top of his class.

"I would, but Marcus hooked me up with a football tryout today. He thinks I might make a good cornerback."

"But what about baseball?"

"If I have a chance to make first string in football, I have to take it. Our short stop is probably going to the pros after high school and our second baseman is being scouted by the top colleges. I'm not going to get any playing time this year."

12