National Association of Women...Ch. 02

Story Info
Dean Vinchelle gets the goods on Prof. Vinchelle.
3k words
35.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1946EW
1946EW
43 Followers

The National Association of Women University Deans Part 2

As he watched Sharon Vinchelle drive away, Race thought that he had finally met a member of NAWUD he wouldn't fuck. While he didn't realize it at the time, he viewed this with relief. Fucking white professors started as a perk of his lectures; it now had become a chore--a duty even. This was intensified by the fact that all of them were rather plain, dowdy even. And definitely beyond their prime. Yet he felt some obligation to fuck them. They did offer themselves freely; they were enthusiastic in promoting his lectures, and thus his career; they made his book required reading, to his financial benefit; the faculty symposia had furnished enough material for a follow-on book, thus another tour; and, while the deans were matronly and not very attractive, the same was not true of some of their grad students. Of course the same could also be said of the undergraduates, but Race drew a line at 25: no impressionable young girls who might actually fall in love with him, or, become pregnant and want to have his love child.

He closed the door and went into the living room. Against one wall was a large fireplace. Perpendicular to it was a wall of glass windows and French doors opening onto an enclosed garden. The wall opposite the fireplace led into the dining area, while the fourth wall had a large bar and serving area. In the corner between the bar wall and the fireplace was a large projection television. The remote was on the bar. Race turned it on as he rummaged behind the bar.

The bar was well-stocked. These sorority sisters enjoyed themselves, he mused. He took out a fifth of Jack Daniels black, remembering the days when it was a truly good whisky, before the Jack Daniels company realized that people were buying the label, not the product, and began slapping its black labels on what was once Jack Daniels green. Even so, Jack Daniels green is better than most other whiskys. The screen of the television blazoned with the logo of Lydia Sampson College. As he surfed the channel, Race saw that the screen could also be used as a computer monitor. He looked around the room and saw a keyboard on one of the end tables. Approaching it, he saw that what he thought was a telephone book was actually the manual for using the television. Placing it in internet mode, he quickly contacted Lucinda Harkin.

"Dear Lucy: "E-mail received while Dean Vinchelle was showing me the computer. She read it with me. She is not a happy camper. "H. Blackmon."

Race had just poured himself a drink when Harkin replied:

"Mr. Blackmon: "For Your Eyes Only. Don't call me Lucy! Sorry about Sharon, the damnest people read your e-mails! Thanks for the heads-up. I got some major fence-mending to do. But I meant everything I said. She is uptight and a prude. And I do want to see you again. Soon!!! "L. (as in Lucinda) Harkin."

Race smiled as he deleted the e-mail. He surfed the channels until he found a Bogart movie. As he listened to Walter Brennan explain what it was like to be stung by a dead bee for the umpteenth time, Race wondered what Brennan had done before the age of 100.

* * *

Jacques Vinchelle finished the last essay, gave it a preliminary grade and placed it on the stack of essays on his desk. He would wait a day then re-read them all again before giving them a final grade. He sighed, then proceeded toward the bedroom, the sound of the vibrator becoming louder with each step. At the door he found an all too familiar sight: his wife lying supine on their bed, the large black dildo modelled on his own cock vibrating firmly in her cunt, one hand massaging her clit, the other rubbing the nipple of a breast. He strode over to her, kissed her, then kissed her nipples, her navel and her clit. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he removed the dildo and ran his tongue along her nether lips. Straightening up, he replaced the dildo.

"So, what is the problem between you and this black man?"

"Just fuck me, froggy," she sneered.

Jacques knew his wife very well. She did not use racial or ethnic or even sexual epithets unless she was extremely aroused or extremely angry. And then they flew with abandon. And she only fucked herself when she was angry. Very angry.

Jacques stood and slowly undressed. He neatly folded his pants, placed his jacket on the clothes-boy, hung his tie on the tie rack, sat on the edge of the bed to remove his undershirt, briefs, socks and shoes, while Sharon continued to thrust the dildo into herself as she watched this slow-motion striptease. Finished, Jacque took Sharon's left wrist and fastened it to the wrist cuff that was part of the headboard. He then straddled her, taking the right wrist and attaching it likewise.

"Get off me you French pervert!" Sharon began shouting, twisting and bucking her body.

Jacques grabbed the back of her head firmly with one hand and his flaccid member with the other and brought the head to Sharon's lips.

"No! Never! Why did I marry you! How can you expect me to do that? I'm not one of your French whores! Get off ..."

Jacques ended this verbal torrent by running the head of his cock around Sharon's lips. By the time he had rimmed her mouth a third time, she opened her mouth and meekly took him in, raising her head to swallow more of him. He held her head in place as she sucked him until he was hard. Releasing her, he slithered down her body until his cock was laying atop her cunt. Reaching between them, he removed his copy and inserted the real thing. Sharon immediately clasped her cunt around him. He pulled out, leaving only the head in, then pulled back a little more as if he was going to stop. Sharon quickly wrapped her legs around him, digging her heels into his ass, forcing him back in. He then began a rhythmic fucking of his wife, slowing down whenever he thought he was about to cum, rubbing his pelvis against hers, stimulating her clit. After nearly twenty minutes, he stroked himself to a climax, releasing his seed deep within her.

He lay on top of her, his head next to hers. "So, mon Sharon cherie, what is the problem between you and this black man?"

Sharon moved her feet from Jacques' ass to the back of his thighs, rubbing her heels up and down them. "Release me."

Jacques reached up and undid the wrist restraints. Her arms free, Sharon immediately wrapped them around her husband, running her hands through his thick hair, kissing him with passion and technique that would do any French whore proud.

"It wasn't him," she said when she came up for air. "It's that bitch Harkin."

Jacques pulled out of her, rolling onto his back beside her. Harkin. Few people could arouse the ire of his wife than the Dean of Humanities of Waverford College. Not that Jacques minded. Sharon's anger always translated into sexual passion, and being her primary sexual partner, Jacques had experienced some spectacular fucks because of Lucinda Harkin. In fact, Jacques looked forward to accompanying his wife to the annual meeting of the NAWUD, knowing that Sharon would be in a white heat by the time the meeting ended.

"Has Lucinda come with Mr. Blackmon?" he asked, confused.

"No," Sharon responded, knowing that quite a bit of filling in was in order. "I informed the other deans Mr. Blackmon was here. As I was showing him how to use our computer system, she e-mailed him not to expect to score with me--that I was a prude, a schoolmarm!"

Jacques had to exercise great restraint at this. Harkin was right. His wife was not a virgin when he met her, definitely not one when he married her, but the little game they had just played was necessary every time he wanted his dick sucked. They had developed quite a few scenarios for unconventional sex--i.e. anything that wasn't Sharon lying on her back in the dark on their marriage bed thinking of flag and country. All involved her being forced to engage in sex, from his dick in her pussy, to his dick in her mouth, his eating her (at least for the first year of their relationship), doggy-style, standing up, in the kitchen (lots of heavy bondage and domination needed here), the living room, the car, outdoors (this required a near rape), anal, or with others. While Sharon's sexual activities would have made her biological sisters blush, the fact remained that these activities only occurred in situations where Sharon could claim she was coerced, if not actually raped.

"But Sharon cherie," Jacques pointed out. "You are a schoolmarm. And quite a prudish one."

Sharon scowled at her husband. She did not like being contradicted, especially when her contradictor is right. And that chuckle in his voice when he said it!

"Does a prude suck her husband's cock?"

"If it is done willingly, no. But if the husband has to tie the wife up, and rape her mouth, then yes, the wife is a prude."

"So you want me to do to you what that Harkin woman did to you last year?"

Jacques rolled his eyes. Will this woman ever let go of this. At last year's NAWUD meeting, Sharon caught Lucinda giving Jacques one of Lucinda's patent blow jobs. Sharon had watched observed them, unobserved by them, for some time as Lucinda squatted before her husband, his cock in her mouth, palming his balls through his open fly as she sucked the head of his cock, then deep-throated him, released his shaft, licked the head, kissed the shaft and his balls. Only the three being discovered by Dean Adelie Hennings, first president of the NAWUD, ended the action. All were embarrassed. Jacques for having his cock exposed in public. Lucinda for being caught. Sharon for spying. Adelie for having to expose all of them to themselves, if not to others, which she did not. As Sharon left with a sheepish Jacques trailing her, Adelie made note of the cock she had just seen. Her admonishment of Lucinda was more for keeping the cock to herself and enjoying it in public than for enjoying it at all.

"Yes, I would, Sharon," he answered. "I would like you to suck my cock without my having to tie you up ... or down ... or whatever. You suck cock very good. Better than either Lucinda or Adelie. With a litt ..."

"Adelie? Adelie!"

"Yes, mon Sharon cherie, Adelie." he rejoined matter-of-factly. "You are better than either of them. If you weren't such a prude ... yes, prude ... you could be the best cocksucker in the NAWUD."

"And how many deans of the NAWUD have sucked your dick?" she asked bitterly.

"Let me just say that I have a sound basis for comparison. But tell me, mon Sharon cherie, how do you intend to have this colored fellow ... Blackmon did you say his name was. ... Interesting. ... How do you plan on having sex with him?"

This hit Sharon like a bolt of lightning. How does she seduce a black man? In all of her sexual encounters, she had always been the prey, never the predator. In fact, most of her pre-marital encounters would be called date rapes if subconsciously she had not wanted them to occur. Her relationship and marriage to Jacques were engineered by the female faculty and faculty wives of her alma mater to keep their wandering husbands from being charged with rape, should her I-didn't-want-to-he-made-me affairs with the faculty get out of control. And when she found out that the faculty of Lydia Sampson was one academic wife-swapping--excuse me, spouse-swapping--club, it was Jacques who initiated their entrance into the extracurricula activities. While Sharon was always a participant, she always positioned herself so that she could claim she was coerced by Jacques, the other professor/dean, or under the influence. Fortunately for her, quite a few of the faculty and administration are into BDSM, so tying up a professor and forcing her to submit in a variety of scenarios met everyone's needs.

She could sense her husband smiling as he began fingering her pussy. She folded her arms across her chest, just below her breasts, as he pulled the hairs just above her clit lightly, then ran the tips of his fingers along the lips of her cunt, dipping in to gather their combined spendings before returning to rub her clit. As her labored breathing indicated her pending climax, he rolled on top of her, replacing his fingers with his cock. The fly on the wall would have had a difficult time seeing a prude in the woman who spread her legs, wrapping them around the man pounding his hips into hers, and yelling "Fuck me, froggy! Ride the fuck out of me! Yeah, Frenchie, fuck this Yankee pussy. Fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck it!"

* * *

Ringgggg! Ringggg! Ringgggg! Ringggg!

Jacques tightened his grip on his wife's hair, holding her head to his crotch. The morning blow job was one ritual of his marriage he refused to interrupt. As he had said last night, Sharon could become the best cocksucker in the NAWUD. As she was, she was one of the best cocksuckers at Lydia Sampson. Let us just say that Jacques had a sound basis for comparison. He didn't understand Sharon's compulsion to answer the phone anyway. The phone's memory recorded every call received, and redial could return the call.

Sharon really wanted to take the call. At 7:00 a.m., it could only be Horatio. She hadn't figured out how she was going to seduce him, but she knew she had to be around him to do it. She tightened her lips around her husband's cockhead and began running the backs of her fingernails along the underside of his shaft as she sucked. This always brought him to a quick climax. Today was no different. She practically spit him out of her mouth as she pressed the redial button.

"Adelie Hennings. Is that you Sharon?"

"Yes, it's me," Sharon answered, the disappointment evident in her voice.

"Is Jacques there?"

"Yes, do you want to speak to him?"

"I want to speak to both of you. Put this on the speakerphone."

Sharon looked at Jacques, confused, but complied.

"Go ahead, Adelie."

"Jacques, are you there?"

"Yes, Adelie, we're both here."

"Good. I had a talk with Race and Lucinda last night. Together and separate. Sorry about your reading the e-mail, Sharon. I never did like those things. All sorts of people read them and they never go away. DELETE! That's a joke. Anyway, the reason I'm calling. Lucinda originally had five colleges on Race's tour: Waverford, Great Lakes, here at Effingham State, Reserve Western, and Indianola University. She chose these colleges because each has a member dean of the National Association of Women University Deans who could host Race, and we all discovered at last year's meeting that none of us ever had a Black man. Well, Mr. Blackmon has corrected that oversight!

"Now, Sharon, I hope Jacques has informed you about him and me. If not, hear me out. Mr. Blackmon is very good at cunnilingus. As good as Jacques. In fact, when he had me ... or me him ... whatever ... he reminded me of Jacques. About the same size cock, only different in color. Both uncut. Same technique in bed. When he ate me, he had me dancing on his tongue. Jacques is the only other man to use that technique. That's when I thought about Jacques. ... And you, Sharon.

"So I called Race's publisher and Arthur and made the arrangement. Harkin nearly had a cow. Don't get me wrong about the lectures. Race is an excellent lecturer, and his subjects are perfect for women's studies, social work, education, history, contemporary studies. And good convo speakers are not that easy to get. But why not get some good cock and head at the same time? Jacques says you two do threesomes and swaps with the other faculty. I've had more than a few of the professors at Lydia Sampson, and even more of their wives. So I thought you'd enjoy Race, in the biblical way. With or without Jacques. No harm intended, Jacques."

"None taken, Adelie." Jacques chuckled. "Too bad we don't have one of those camera phones. You should see Sharon's face."

Sharon's face was a white as plaster. Not only had her husband had sex with another woman without her knowledge, but it had blossomed into a relationship, a relationship such that he felt free to discuss their sex lives with her. And that woman was now setting up sex partners for the two of them! She stared at Jacques in disbelief, then with hurt, then with anger.

"Aiiieeee." She shrieked.

"Sharon? Jacques?" Adelie inquired. "Speak to me. Someone speak to me!"

"Adelie," Jacques shouted. "We'll have to get back to you!" He had just disconnected the phone when he felt Sharon's nails rake his back.

* * *

Ringgggg! Ringggg! Ringgggg! Ringggg!

"Horatio Blackmon," Race answered, cursing himself silently for smearing jelly on the phone handset.

"Race, get over to the Vinchelles. Or call the police. or something. Something terrible has happened there!"

"Excuse, me. Who is this?" he asked.

"Adelie. Adelie Hennings. I was talking to them just a few minutes ago, then I heard this bloodcurdling scream, then the phone went dead. Please, find out what happened!"

"Okay, Adelie, okay. Just calm down." He pushed the disconnect button, then clicked from the TODAY show to the campus directory. There was only one cab company in the town. He clicked on its phone number. It arrived in five minutes.

"Do you know where the Vinchelles live?" he asked, settling into the back seat. The driver nodded and pulled away from the building.

To Be Continued...

1946EW
1946EW
43 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Chloe Ch. 01 ExecutiveVicePresident starts her descent to black cock slut.in Interracial Love
Hooked on Black Bareback It was supposed to be just one time.in Interracial Love
Hawthorne Plantation Lonely wife rides a big black stallion.in Interracial Love
Our Neighbor Loaned Her Husband Next door neighbor gives my wife her first BBC.in Interracial Love
Anklet Adventure Pt. 01 Wife discovers anklet and cuckolds with bbc.in Interracial Love
More Stories