National Head Day

Story Info
Black wife gets enthusiastic about new holiday.
2.7k words
4.5
92.7k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thinman
Thinman
14 Followers

The water from the showerhead poured off of my back as I stood, still half asleep, in the shower. The dull throb in my head told me that I shouldn’t have had that last drink the night before. I wished I could climb back in bed next to my beautiful Staci, but I knew I had to meet some important clients today.

I finished washing the last bit of shampoo from my hair and turned off the water. When I pulled back the curtain to step out of the shower, Staci was standing there holding my towel, a dazzling smile covering her face.

“Good morning, babe.” She said as I stepped out. She began to dry my body for me.

“Good morning yourself,” I happily greeted my beautiful ebony queen. “You’re up a little early, what’s the occasion?”

Staci continued to pat and rub the towel over my chest and arms, her dark skin contrasting perfectly with my Italian, olive toned skin. She knelt and dried my slender but muscular legs, first one, then the other. She looked up at me as she moved the towel to my cock and balls.

“You don’t know what today is?” She quizzed me.

Those questions are always a trap for men, so I quickly tried to jog my memory…birthday? Anniversary?…nothing came to mind. I looked back down at her as she began to stroke my hardening cock.

“Hmmm…” Staci moaned as she continued to work my dick to its full 8 ½ inch length. “Maybe you’ve never heard of it. It’s National Head Day.”

“National Head Day?” I quizzically responded to her interesting reply. “No, I can’t say that I’ve ever heard of that…but it sounds good.”

Staci placed a lingering kiss on the tip of my engorged head before looking back up at me. “National Head Day is a day set aside for wives and girlfriends to spend the day satisfying their men with just blowjobs. We are required to suck you off as many times as we can, in as many different locations as possible.” As she finished her explanation, Staci took my cock between her luscious lips and began to twirl her tongue around the head.

“Well…you’d think I’d have heard of something like this before.” I replied as I tried to maintain my composure while my wife began to bob on my cock.

Staci mumbled “It’s new” around the cock that was beginning to fill her throat. She moved me from standing in front of the shower and placed me on the vanity, still maintaining the suction on my dick. As I leaned against the vanity she began to bob furiously on my cock, while stroking the exposed shaft with her left hand. She brought her right hand up in between my legs and began fondling my balls.

As my wife worked her magic with her thick lips and talented tongue I looked to my left where I could watch the scene in the mirror that ran the wall length of our master bathroom. The striking contrast of our skin was pleasing to the eye, and watching my thick, white cock being jammed in between her full, dark lips was mesmerizing. She continued to bob, stroke, and fondle me, quickening her pace and her moans. The moans coupled with the slurping sounds as she attempted to control her saliva began to bring me to climax.

Staci could feel my balls begin to tighten and responded by moaning her approval for me to come. As my breathing began to shorten, Staci moved her head down and began to lick my scrotum while continuing to stroke my dick. She told me she wanted to feel my cum on her face. That was enough to send me over the edge and I began to pump my cock in her fist. The first stream of spunk nearly missed her entirely as it shot straight over her head, just catching her forehead and hair. Staci redirected my cock towards her face just in time to catch the second shot across her nose. The third and fourth streams hit her on each cheek as she urgently stroked me, milking each stream from my dick. As my orgasm began to subside and the streams turned to mere spurts, she began to rub my cock on her face, spreading my semen over her soft African-American facial features.

Staci loved the feel of my cock and semen on her face, and she frantically began rubbing my cock over her, continuing to spread the white spunk over her gorgeous chocolate skin. Before long she began to shudder and spasm with her own orgasm. It was one of the truly amazing facts about my wife—she could come just from the feel of my cock on her body. When her orgasm subsided, she licked the cum from my dick, cleaning me up with her tongue. She looked at her left hand, covered in my jizz from stroking me, and slowly licked each finger to savor my taste. She looked up; her face completely smeared with my spunk, and smiled that dazzling smile at me before telling me I was going to be late for work.

***

I work as a vice president of a top-ranked business consulting firm in a major metropolitan city. At work later that morning, I had just completed the finishing touches on the business proposal I was making for clients later that day. I walked out of my 20th floor, corner office to let my assistant, Sandy, know that I was expecting the clients at any moment and she was to direct them right into my office as soon as they showed up. As I turned to re-enter my office I saw a commotion down the hallway that brought a smile to my face.

Striding effortlessly towards me was a vision of loveliness. My wife, all 5’6”, 118 lbs of her, was leaving a typical trail of mouth-gawkers and rubber-neckers in her wake. Dressed in a powder blue, form-fitting suit, with her skirt hemmed six inches above her knee, showing her runway models legs. The jacket fit tight to her body, with a plunging neckline that showed off the cleavage from her 34-D breasts. She wore no blouse underneath the jacket as evidenced by her ½ inch long nipples protruding strategically through the material. The jacket was also fitted tightly around her waist, allowing her to show off her perfectly round, ample, black booty. Her high cheekbones, from her Native American great-grandmother, gave her an exotic look that intoxicated men of all races. Although she appeared to be oblivious to the commotion she was leaving behind her, I knew from experience that she was well aware of the attention, and in fact, thrived on it. I also knew that all of the men that worked on my floor loved it when she visited and probably went home and jerked off to fantasies about fucking my wife. She smiled brilliantly as she approached me.

“What a surprise.” I said as she got within earshot. “I wasn’t expecting to see you today.”

“I had a little time to kill.” She replied as she stopped in front of me. “Hi Sandy.”

“Hello, Ms. Maroni. I love that suit.”

“Isn’t it wonderful…got it on sale last week.”

I turned to enter my office and Staci followed me, shutting the door behind her. I went over and sat down in my chair, behind my desk, expecting Staci to sit on the couch against the wall. Instead, when I turned to sit down, she was right behind me and nearly startled me. She immediately dropped to her knees and began to unbelt and unzip me pants.

“Staci…I’ve got clients coming any minute.” I protested.

“This won’t take that long, have you forgotten what day it is already?”

I’ve never been one to turn down a blowjob, and the only windows I had in my office faced out over the city, so I let her continue. She pulled my now hardening cock out of my pants and immediately engulfed it with her mouth. Her warm, soft lips were wonderful and I began to close my eyes just as my office door opened. I remembered then that I had told Sandy to send my clients right in. Staci, not wanting to be embarrassed nor cause a commotion, slipped into the leg opening between the pedestals of my desk. I swung my chair around to face my clients, knowing that they could not see my wife tucked away under my desk.

The two men approached my desk and offered their hands. I couldn’t stand up to greet them, since my pants were still unbuttoned and unzipped. I probably appeared rude, but I sat and extended my hand to shake, and then asked them to sit in the chairs in front of my desk. I regained my composure as we began our meeting.

Staci must have gotten bored after a few seconds of this business talk, because I then felt her mouth back around my cock. I almost couldn’t believe what was happening--my wife was sucking my cock back to life as I was conducting business with these two senior company representatives. I tried to concentrate on the business as Staci began bobbing on my fully erect dick. She swirled her tongue around my head, occasionally removing my cock from her mouth and licking up and down the shaft. I could barely pay attention as she engulfed my member and slowly sucked, applying more suction with her tongue. The danger of the situation must have really turned me on because I began to feel my balls tense up. Staci instinctively knew what was happening also and she put her right hand inside my pants and began to fondle my balls.

I hoped that I looked interested to the businessmen, but I had no idea what they were saying. Staci slowly bobbed on my cock and fondled my scrotum, and within seconds I was erupting into her waiting mouth, underneath my desk. Spurt after spurt shot out of my dick and into Staci’s warm mouth, and I could feel her sucking get more intense as she swallowed every last drop of my cum. As my cock began to shrink, Staci continued to suck and lick me silently, ensuring that she cleaned every inch of my penis. When I returned to normal size, she gently placed me back inside my pants and slowly, silently zipped and fastened my pants and belt.

Mercifully, the meeting ended quickly. We shook hands on the proposal as I made arrangements for another meeting to “iron out the details” since I had no idea what we had just talked about. I was able to walk them to my door and see them out. As I closed my door, Staci came out from under my desk, giggling. I just rolled my eyes.

“Have fun?” Staci asked me.

“You could have gotten me fired.”

“You didn’t seem to mind when I was swallowing you.” She said as she flashed a devilish smile. “Are you ready for lunch?”

“Sure.”

As we left my office, Sandy said something about not realizing Staci was still in my office. Staci responded that she was “quiet as a mouse during the meeting—they didn’t even know I was there.”

***

Staci sucked me off two more times, once when we returned to my office from lunch, and once in the kitchen as I was washing the dinner dishes. When we climbed into bed that night, it was safe to say that I was spent; but that wasn’t stopping Staci. She immediately rolled on top of me and buried her head in my crotch, licking the head of my cock.

“Staci, I don’t think I have anything left.”

Staci paid no attention to my weak protest as she buried my flaccid penis in her mouth. I could feel her hot breath against the base of my cock. She slid her tongue out of her mouth and began to lick my balls, even while my dick began to grow in her mouth. Staci lifted her head off of my rapidly swelling cock.

“I want to try it again.” Staci said.

“Try what?” I asked. “Try to make me come? I told you I don’t think I have anything left.”

“No, dummy. I want to try to deep-throat you again.”

Staci had tried to deep-throat me once before, but couldn’t get the breathing right and ended up choking. It wasn’t the most pleasant experience for me or her.

“I don’t know…you’ve done plenty today.”

“I want to do it.” She said, but before I could answer she had wrapped her lips back around my firm member.

I laid my head back on the pillow as Staci slowly inched my large cock into her throat. I decided I would let her try to do it her way, but I wasn’t going to move. If she ended up choking again, it wasn’t going to be because of me. Besides, as long as she made me come, I didn’t care how much of me she got in her mouth.

Staci continued to work my head back down her throat. I had to admit it felt pretty good to have that much of me in her mouth. I could hear her rhythmic breathing as she began to bob her head slightly. The feel of her tongue on the lower part of my shaft was intense, and then I felt my head bump up against the back of her throat.

I thought that would be the end of it, but then I felt it bump again…and again. Staci was really going to work on me. As she continued to slowly bob, breathing in time with the motion, I felt her throat open up and I involuntarily pushed farther into her open mouth. Staci responded by moaning in pleasure as I felt the tip of my dick working in the back of her throat. I could now feel her breath at the base of my shaft—I couldn’t believe the sensation!

Staci began to bob faster as I violated her throat. I absently reached up and grabbed the back of her head with my hands and she moaned her pleasure. I began to move my hips in rhythm with her bobbing, jamming my cock down the back of my wife’s throat where it had never been before. Staci grabbed both of my ass cheeks as I pushed her head farther over my cock. I really began to fuck her throat, and she seemed to be enjoying it even more. I listened to the sounds of her breathing, gasping for breath even as she jammed my cock farther back into her throat.

I began to feel the tenseness in my balls and I grabbed her head firmly and pushed my cock farther into her throat. I could feel the tip of my cock sliding into the tight cavern that was her throat. The sensation put me over the top. I pumped my cock one last time into her throat as I held tightly onto the back of her head. I felt the surge of my first stream of cum as it emptied from my balls into the back of my wife’s throat. I couldn’t let go of her head as I pumped shot after shot directly into her belly.

She was moaning and gasping as she reached up and grabbed my hands, pulling them from the back of her head, as she struggled to remove my cock from her throat. I finally became lucid and realized she needed to breathe; immediately releasing my grip on her hair. Staci’s head came shooting up off of me, gasping for breath, mouth wide open, as gobs of saliva mixed with cum drooled out of her mouth.

“Are you okay?” I asked her, ashamed that I had nearly choked her as I held her head in place so that I could cum down her throat.

She began to catch her breath, and then smiled at me. “That was amazing!”

“You mean it was okay what I did?” I asked in disbelief.

“It was fantastic. I loved the way you held onto my head so tight as you fucked my mouth. And then when you came, I could feel you erupting down my throat…Shit! I came just from you coming. We’ve got to do that again…after my throat has time to recover, of course.”

What a life I have--a wife who was already an expert cocksucker…now a deep-throat master as well. I don’t think I can wait for the next National Head Day.

Thinman
Thinman
14 Followers