Nat's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nat may not have been an expert at eating pussy, but as far as Neelu was concerned, it was the best she would ever experience.

Natalie was so absorbed in Neelu's pussy, she didn't notice the line forming behind her.

The second taxi took away the other girls and the black guys, leaving five guys, including the bouncer. Four of them stood in line behind Natalie, including Neelu's boyfriend.

The big guy let out a groan and came deep in Natalie's bowels. No sooner did he pull out, than another roommate pushed his long dick into Natalie's pussy. She didn't skip a beat as she continued to lick and finger Neelu's sloppy wet cunt.

The second roommate was soon replaced with the third, which added to the several loads of come in Nat's pussy.

Next in line was Neelu's boyfriend. He started out in Nat's pussy, but didn't want to pass up the chance to fuck such a willing ass. He pulled his dick from Nat's pussy and come began to pour from her slit. His dick slid into her ass easily, and come pushed out from around his shaft as he pushed his cock deeper. Nat shuddered and tightened her anus around his dick.

Without looking up or turning around, Nat mumbled under her breath, "Now that's a cock I'd like to keep in my ass."

Neelu looked up to see her boyfriend fucking her friend's ass and froze. He looked at Neelu, then back at Natalie's heart-shaped ass, then back to Neelu while continuing to maintain his rhythm.

"I think you'd better stop," Neelu whispered to Nat.

"No. I love your cunt. I could lick it all night." Natalie replied.

"I'd like that, but right now, my boyfriend's dick is in your butt and this is more than I can handle." Neelu said as she pulled her legs away.

Natalie looked back over her shoulder and smiled. She tightened her sphincter and pulled back and forth. Neelu's boyfriend came instantly. Nat could feel her bowels swell as his cock spasmed inside her.

He pulled out of Nat's ass and pulled Neelu off the bed. They disappeared into the bathroom as the bouncer moved behind Nat.

"You've had a busy night, Natalie." The bouncer said.

"Yeah, I heard there was a party in my ass and everyone was coming." Natalie joked.

The bouncer chuckled and then had Natalie sit on a towel on the bed.

"I'm not big on 'lasty's' so I think I'd rather get a blow job. No offense." He assured her.

"None taken." Natalie said with a half smile.

Natalie tried to kneel on the floor in front of the bouncer, but just fell over. He picked her up and set her on the bed with her head hanging off the side.

"I guess I'll just jerk myself off tonight." He said smugly.

Natalie was on her back and he looked upside-down to her.

"Come here." She said.

He walked over to her and for a moment, she looked like she wanted him to get in a sixty-nine with her. He didn't want any part of that.

Instead, she had him turn around, so he was facing away from her and the bed. She pulled him back so his ass was directly over her face, and then she pulled him down so her mouth was directly on his asshole.

"Jerk off, now." She said from between his hairy ass cheeks.

He began to jerk off slowly as her tongue swirled around his sphincter. Nat really had a talented tongue and she was giving the bouncer the best rim job he'd ever experienced. When he was about to come, she told him to come on her face. He stood up and back and shot the first burst in her hair. The next stream went across her face and in her eye. The last stream went up her nose and in her mouth. She smiled as he wiped his cock off in her hair, and then sat up to assess the mess in her room.

"I'd say that about completes my night," Nat said with a come-covered smile.

"Mine, too." The bouncer said. "If you girls won't need me anymore tonight, I'm going to head home."

"I think we're good. The boys were just leaving, too. Right boys?" Nicki asked.

The big guy and his roommates were getting dressed and began heading toward the door as Neelu and her boyfriend walked out of the bathroom.

"Mind if we just crash here until morning?" Neelu asked. "We can sleep on the couch if that's okay."

"Nonsense." Nat said. "You can sleep in my room. I'll sleep on the couch. Just help me change the sheets."

Janis was the first in the shower as she was practically covered from head to toe in come. Andi and Nicki were next, and decided to shower together to save time and warm water.

Natalie, Neelu and her boyfriend cleaned up the apartment as they waited for the water heater to fill.

"My gosh!" Neelu said. "This whole apartment smells like sex."

"Yeah," Natalie answered, "Nicki really knows how to throw a party."

"I've never been to a party like that." Neelu's boyfriend added.

"And you better not go to another one, unless I'm there, right?" Neelu asked.

"Getting fucked by the biggest dick in the house?" He added.

"It was big, but yours feels much better," Neelu answered. She looked at Natalie, who readily agreed.

Neelu, however, was secretly wondering when she might ever have the opportunity to ride that large, magnificent cock again. When his thick nine inches disappeared inside her five-foot frame, she had never felt so fulfilled or complete. When he orgasmed deep inside her, she felt more like a woman than ever before. She worried she might have an orgasm just thinking about it. Her pussy spasmed and more of the big guy's come poured out of her. She grabbed a paper towel from the kitchen, and soaked up as much come as she could.

Neelu and her boyfriend helped Nat change the sheets on her bed, then headed for the shower. Nat continued to clean up the apartment, and by the time Neelu was out of the shower, the apartment was completely cleaned -- minus a few come stains on the carpet.

Nat decided a bath was in order. She was already in a "cleaning" mood and decided to scrub the tub. When she finished, she ran what was left of the hot water and watched as the vanity mirror became coated with steam. She wiped the mirror with her hand and looked at her naked body in the reflection. She was generally attractive to both sexes. She had a few new bruises on her ass and legs, and a nasty bruise on her arm. She liked sex with boys, but realized she had no emotional attachment to them. She decided at that moment that she preferred the touch, feel, and kiss of a girl. Of the six dicks she had taken in her pussy tonight, and the four in her ass, only one -- belonging to Neelu's boyfriend -- really did anything for her in either orifice. She wasn't happy with those odds and decided a dildo shaped like Neelu's boyfriend's dick was all she really needed. She had no doubt that many more men would violate her pussy and asshole, but her soul mate was going to be of the female gender.

Nat pulled out the scissors from the vanity drawer and proceeded to cut her shoulder-length light-brown locks. Once she was happy with her work, she cleaned up the hair off the floor and stepped into the bath. It was still warm enough to be relaxing, and she almost let herself fall asleep. She bathed by candlelight for several minutes before draining the bath and turning on the shower for a quick rinse.

By the time Nat stepped out of the bathroom, it was 4AM. Everyone was asleep.

As she prepared herself for a night on the couch, she jumped as she found someone already on it.

Neelu's boyfriend was already passed out, naked on the couch. She looked hard at his dick in the darkness. It didn't look like much flaccid. Was she just curious, or was she really not ready to commit to being a lesbian.

She turned around and walked back to her bedroom. Neelu was asleep, naked under the sheets.

Natalie slipped under the sheets next to her. As if by instinct, Neelu immediately pulled Natalie close to her. She cupped Natalie's ass as Natalie did the same to her.

"In the morning, I'm going to eat your pussy until you come, okay?" Neelu asked.

Natalie smiled. She was asleep as soon as Neelu's lips touched hers.

12