Natural Born Fucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unngh – yeah! That's right, darling, chew on that big bone! Fuck – that's nasty, yeah, lick the tip! Ohhh – suck it, yeah, take it deep down your throat! Good girl, that's a good little bitch!"

The man's thick cock was disgustingly slick and frothy. Candy could taste Carl's salty semen mixed in with her own tangy pussy-juices, but she tried not to dwell on these details. Instead, she tried to be the eager and willing slut that Carl wanted. She sucked, licked, chewed on the inmate's boner until he had to pull away from her.

"Fuck – I like this Candy Struthers," Carl laughed, smacking his cock on Candy's ass.

He got out from over her and walked over to the back of the chair so that his cock jutted straight into the blonde's face. She willingly accepted his dick and didn't resist his ruthless throat-fucking as she had earlier. The cameraman had now changed positions so that he framed Candy in profile, taking three-quarters of Carl's hard man-meat jamming down her esophagus. Bubbly, stringy saliva trickled down her chin, and viewers could see the young woman's throat bulge from the black man's callous abuse of her oral orifice, but Candy eagerly allowed him to do whatever he pleased.

When Carl decided to position himself behind her once more, Candy cooed out in a sensual voice, "You want to fuck my little pussy again? You want to stick your fucking huge cock inside me?"

The convict grinned in lust. "Oh yeah – you fucking sexy little bitch!"

With one hard thrust the man was all the way up Candy's little snatch, and was soon fucking her hard and raw again. All the time it was now Candy who was teasing the man along, begging Carl to cum, and to fill her up with his nasty jism. However, Carl – who had already cum twice and knew he could last a little bit longer - was taking much longer than Candy expected. The man went back and forth between her mouth and pussy repeatedly, and wasn't even close to cumming, much to the pretty blonde's dismay.

"Oh FUCK! You're cock – UNGH – is so big!! UNGH!! Don't you – UNGH – want to – UNGH – cum in my sweet little pussy!?" Candy cried out, nearly undone, wondering why her new approach wasn't working. Her twitching cunt was about to explode, and she knew just a few more thick strokes would net her a tremendous orgasm.

Carl pulled his dick out unexpectedly. Next he placed his bulbous dick-head against Candy's tiny ass-sphincter. He grunted, "Actually – I want to cum in your sweet little ass!" The rest of the convicts in the room hooted out cheerfully, while the guards and Candy's colleagues all turned their heads away, red-faced. "So – am I the first man to take your anal cherry?"

Candy trembled, staring back at her rapist, stunned and distressed. "N-NO! I've never had anal sex before! You – you said you would leave my ass alone! You promised!"

"Damn, Miss Candy – I guess that's why I'm in prison! Because I'm a bad man!" Carl chuckled, holding onto the struggling blonde as he pierced her anal-sphincter in one atrocious thrust, managing to get halfway in before Candy's asshole clamped down tight on his dick.

At that moment, Candy slit went into spastic overdrive, cumming hard at the anal intrusion. Her sensitive rear end - which she had never, ever let her previous lovers even touch before - was now full of big, black cock. Her sweltering cunny – so close to the edge already – was now convulsing intensely, spattering the girl's sweet honey-juices all over her inner thighs and down onto the chair below. Candy's entire body tensed for a long while, before she began to shake and shudder all over, uncontrollably. The young woman's fingers clutched the back of the chair, screaming out at the agony and ecstasy she was feeling.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The reporter forgot about the cameraman filming her and the television audience. She forgot about the sixteen other men in the room, and forgot where she was at the moment. The only thing in that mattered to her at that moment was that huge spear in her asshole, slowly penetrating her anal depths, going deeper and deeper, and then wondering if the sweet torture would ever end. And even though Candy felt like she was being split open, even though Carl's huge cock was straining her asshole to its limits, and even though this was the most demeaning thing that had ever been done to her – in public no less – her body was somehow receiving incredible pleasure from her ordeal.

And Carl seemed to sense this, and – being the asshole he was – he took advantage of this fact. "Turn you face so I can you see you, slut!" ordered the large convict. He knew that the cameraman was behind him getting a good view of his dick invading Candy's asshole, but he wanted the world to also see her facial expressions.

She did as she was told, albeit a little sluggishly, since she was still getting used to the man's mammoth erection up her anal-cavity. Candy turned her head around to look over her shoulder, locking gazes with Carl, her pleading eyes glazed over in lust. Carl swung his hips back and forth, continuing his bid to completely skewer the young reporter. He needed to bury all eleven inches of his manhood deep within her bowels.

"Sweet Holy Jesus, that's tight!" Carl exclaimed loudly.

It wasn't easy – the girl's tight sphincter clenched his thick dick so hard that it became an excruciating struggle between the two of them. But Carl held onto Candy with an iron grip, winning the battle as his cock reached a place no man had ever been before. And she looked incredibly stunning as he did so, his fuck-pole going deeper inch by delicious inch, as the girl faced the camera; even though she was slick with sweat and her hair was a mess, Candy Struthers had never looked as gorgeous then during that moment, getting sodomized on live TV. The struggle could clearly be seen on Candy's face: the strain, the distress, and the effort that her anal rapist was exerting on the young beauty. But there was also sensual rapture there, an erotic, lust-filled glaze in her eyes that showed perhaps - somehow – she was enjoying the anal torment as well.

And then the moment was over. Carl had paused; somehow he had managed to stick his thick eleven incher up Candy's anus - to the hilt and balls deep. For a second it seemed that even he couldn't believe it. All across America viewers watching at home gasped in astonishment as the blonde beauty looked back, her baby blue eyes opened wide, and her mouth in a cute "o" shape. However, no one could tell really what the expression on her face was conveying exactly. Was it anger? Shame? Agony? Desire? Despair? No one really knew - not even the reporter herself – but it appeared to be a mixture of all those things.

"Big – fucking – black – cock – soooo – deep in – my – ass!" Candy managed to sputter out then, spittle drooling down her lips, looking directly into the camera as if reporting on the incident (the incident being that Candy Struthers had just been royally ass-fucked by serial rapist extraordinaire Carl Allen!).

But then – wriggling her cute butt – Candy began to slowly get accustomed to the huge, swollen piece of man-meat had lodged itself deep within her anal-tunnel, and felt that perhaps it didn't feel entirely bad. It had made her cum really hard after all, and even now it was making other parts of her tingle that she had never felt before. For a moment she thought she could get used to this – this monstrosity up her ass – but then Carl ruined that magical moment by pulling his dick out of Candy. Now all she felt was ass-churning madness.

Candy screeched out in alarm, feeling eleven inches sliding out of her anus all at once. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The bastard had withdrawn his cock entirely, leaving Candy's anal-sphincter a gaping, twitching hole that the audience could nearly see into. And then Carl rammed his massive fuck-stick back into that scorching, inviting hell-hole in one smooth motion, causing Candy to squeal like a stuck pig.

What followed next was the complete and utter deflowering of Candy Struthers once-virgin asshole. Carl buggered the young blonde mercilessly. He plowed her rectum with his huge cock hard and fast, repeatedly and without pity. All Candy could do in return was hold onto the chair and grunt, whimper, and squeal away as she was anally ravished. Viewers could see the power behind the big black convict as he slammed into the girl, the rippling of her teenage ass-cheek, and the bouncing around of her huge tits testifying to his strength. The rattling, squeaking metal chair threatened to break underneath the pair, and the room echoed with the cries of a beauty lost in the throes of depravity.

The pretty blonde had to endure ten minutes of this hard anal-sex without pause, suffering through this misery by having two more wicked orgasms of her own. Those two orgasms didn't help matters much for her. Candy was, unfortunately, on the receiving end of a year's worth of imprisonment – three hundred and ninety-two days of confinement to be exact; Carl Allen's life was that of monotony and of being surrounded by males. He had no conjugal visits, or internet porn, or nudie magazines. All he had were frustratingly long nights of masturbation, or sometimes raping other fellow inmates. But now? Now he poured all that anger and lust and hunger that was deep inside of him into the lovely reporter. He was channeling all those emotions into his cock, and he used his cock to pummel the distressed girl.

But all good (or bad) things must come to an end. Carl could feel the nasty scum nearly bursting from within his sweaty testicles – the need to orgasm building urgently and fervently. He quickened his speed, balls slapping against Candy's cunt at a feverish pace, then buried his dick as deep within the reporter's anus as he could while his cock started to spew out scorching ejaculate. In return, Candy squealed out loudly and came as well, the nasty sensation of boiling cum flooding her deepest bowels feeling much too depraved to be unanswered.

Viewers at home – wide eyed and incredibly turned on by what they were watching - wondering if Candy had really received an anal cream pie. The pair had both stopped moving, their strained bodies - gleaming with sweat and sex-juices from rutting like filthy animals – were racked with spasms of pleasure. Carl still had Candy pinned down with his dick like a lewd "pin the tail on the donkey' game in this position, but after a minute or so time seemed to return to normal for the two. Gasping for breath after his glorious orgasm, the big inmate began to slowly pump his cock in and out of the gorgeous blonde so that the cameraman could zoom in on all the white hot semen spilling out of Candy's anal-opening.

It was a lewd sight, but it wasn't something that was unexpected coming from the malicious inmate. He loved churning Candy's sweet little asshole with his cock, and wanted to show the world all of cock-juice he shot into her. So decided to slide it inside of her for a while longer, making all that gooey semen gush out and then trail down her inner thighs.

When Carl was finally and fully satisfied, he withdrew completely out of Candy's ass-cavity and gave it one last smack with his hand for good measure. The hot reporter gave a sigh of relief, but then frowned in despair again when Carl stepped in front of her, proudly displaying his cum-stained, sopping dick – still half-erect – for her to clean up. Hesitating, she looked up at the convict with pleading eyes, but already knew that he would not relent. Candy leaned forward, hands clutching the back of the chair girlishly, to lap at the man's drenched shaft with her nimble tongue, trying to suck up all the dripping semen first before going back to the stickier semen that clung to his dick.

Candy sucked away, knowing that since the cameraman had snuck in for a close-up, the audience watching could see and hear every vivid detail, from the lurid slurping and smacking sounds she was making with her mouth, to the vulgar nibbling and kissing with her pert lips, and lastly to her lasciviously winding and twirling tongue, just to ensure that that every inch of Carl Allen's cock was shiny clean. It was all so perverse, so naughty, and so very humiliating.

Of course a closer view of her mouth full of cum was needed, and of course Candy was ordered to swallow that vile, creamy concoction. But she dutifully performed the degrading act, gulping loudly for the camera, mortified but obedient. Licking her lips, Candy was devastatingly crushed by her naughty deeds, and as the cameraman back away, she thought that her ordeal was at last over.

What she didn't notice was the line of men forming behind her that everyone at home could see. These were the nine other convicts in the room, wide grins on their faces as they were finally going to get a piece of Candy as well. What viewers in their living rooms couldn't see were the guards and Candy's two co-workers – tied up and sitting on the floor – as they watched in horror as the convicts began to unzip their pants and pulled out their big dicks.

The stunned reporter whipped her head around, crying out at the unfairness of it all. "WHAT!? NO – NO – CARL!! You can't – can't let these – these animals rape me! They're going to – to gang-rape me! You said -"

"Honey, I said a lot of things. But the main thing I said was that 'all women are just bitches in heat!' I was trying to prove my point. But you – you're a stubborn little cunt, I'll give you that!" replied Carl, watching as the first convict behind Candy stuffed his fuck-stick up her quivering snatch as she delightfully yelped out. "So I guess I'll just have to let some of my homies to teach you this lesson!"

"OH NO – NO – NO!!" screamed the blonde in disbelief. "I mean – I mean – YES!! I'M A BITCH IN HEAT!! YES!! I AM!! I NEED SEX!! I NEED TO GET FUCKED AND FAST!!"

Carl laughed evilly. "You heard the bitch, boys! Do your worst!"

The huge man fucking her hard from behind leaned over closer to the girl and said, "Don't worry, slut! You've got three holes - we've got ten dicks – we'll take real good care of you, honey!"

Candy closed her eyes, realizing that the convicts in the room would have their way with her, no matter what she said. A moan of despair grew increasingly loud within her throat, as her cunt was ruthlessly fucked – with the knowledge that today's interview segment was far from over...

****************************************

What followed was an excruciating five hour cluster-fuck that centered on the lovely blonde reporter. All ten convicts (including the cameraman) got to fuck Candy's pussy from behind. Then they fucked her from the front and back, making her gag on cock even as she was furiously rammed up her cunt. They tried different positions where she was forced to straddle herself over them, still with a dick between her lips. Sometimes they'd fuck her asshole. Sometimes they traded positions repeatedly so that Candy would get a good taste of her pussy, or of her ass.

The ten inmates came in whichever hole they were fucking at the time. Sometimes a cock would explode in her mouth, drowning her with sticky semen. At times the men would ejaculate in her pussy, or spill their loads deep inside the girl's rectum. This meant that Candy reeked of cock-juice, which clung inside all of her orifices, dripped down her legs, and drooled down her pretty little chin. She had become an enthusiastic, cock-loving whore who's only use was to drain the testicles of her rapists, who yelled out 'yes' over and over, as if to show Carl Allen he was right.

Perhaps Candy herself didn't know how much she really meant with her demeaning responses - her state of disgrace, and her newfound enthusiasm - only that whenever an inmate shoved a cock in front of her, Candy willingly gobbled it up between her slutty lips. Whenever someone thrust his cock deep inside her anus, the reporter screamed out how much she loved to be fucked in there. Whenever any of the men spilled their seed, she'd readily swallow it if so offered.

The last shot of the night had Candy kneeling on the ground, surrounded by the last six men in a circle who still had enough juice and energy to have a hard-on. The reporter had turned her face upwards, mouth wide open, tongue stuck out, waiting for the group of sadistic men as they rapidly jerked themselves off, their gleaming erections ready to orgasm. Even though the young blonde was drenched with sweat, long hair matted with moisture, sullied and cum-stained – she still looked incredibly gorgeous. She eagerly waited for the first man to cum and was not disappointed when he did; groaning out in pleasure, his fist was a blur over his dick as scalding white jism streamed all over Candy's pretty face. The young woman squealed out in delight.

This created a domino effect and soon the other five men were spraying their sticky loads onto the reporter as well. It got all over her face: into her eyes, forehead, hair, cheeks, lips, mouth and chin. Some of the guys did manage to direct some squirts onto Candy's tongue and into her waiting mouth, enough so that she could show the cameraman the nasty fluid and gulp it all down noisily. Candy's cum-covered face was unrecognizable as the men finished jerking themselves off, the last drops of semen finally scattering over the girl.

She ran her fingers over her face to scoop up as much jizz as she could and brought them to her mouth, sucking her fingers off one by one between her luscious lips. When she managed to clear most of semen off, the blonde beauty was rewarded with six spongy dicks slapping her face, which made her giggle for some strange reason.

Candy could hear Carl in the background, talking on the phone, telling the network that they were finished and were going to give themselves up. Through the guard's radio they had learned that the riot had apparently ended about an hour ago, and that a contingent of nearly thirty policemen was waiting outside their door. Then she realized that everyone was looking at her to wrap things up.

Candy smiled prettily for the camera, which was still zoomed up close to her face. She was still kneeling on the floor and there were still six dicks smacking against her face. The reporter ignored the cock-sausages and said, "This is Candy Struthers – reporting to you from the Nantucket Penitentiary. I – I hope you ... enjoyed my interview with notorious serial rapist, Carl Allen ... and – and his fellow convicts. This has been a ... Candy Struthers Special. Good night, America!"

Epilogue

The Guiness Book of World Records has just listed the infamous Candy Struthers sex tape with a number of controversial awards, mainly being that it has the honor of being the most watched sexual act in the history of the internet and of porn, as well as the most watched live sex act. During its original broadcast more than a hundred million Americans watched Carl Allen defile the bright young reporter, and then continued to watch her subsequent five-hour gang-bang. This doesn't take into account the millions of Canadians and several other European countries that the signal had also been sent to.

Dubbed "Natural Born Fuckers," but also known as "Deep Inside Candy Struthers" or "Candy's Gang-Bang Interview," the Candy Struthers/Carl Allen interview was also the most recorded broadcast ever, with low estimates of at least seventy-five million viewers opting to save a copy of the interview on their DVR's to re-watch later at their leisure.

The most contentious and controversial awards that this broadcast has received was that of being the most uploaded (twenty thousand), and the most downloaded (five hundred seventy-eight million and counting) video in the history of the Internet. Also, it has the dubious honor of residing in the most hard drives in computers and laptops around the world. Many critics have disputed some of Guiness' numbers, arguing that the figures should be higher, and others lower. Guiness has said they worked with several leading security Internet firms to come up with those stats and stand by them.