Natural Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lazarus
Lazarus
58 Followers

Linda bucked under him and began to spasm on his face as he screamed in pleasure. Glenn rode her bucking hips with his face firmly planted on her clit until she was done and pushed his face away.

As Linda lay on the bed recovering Glenn pulled her legs to the edge as he stood at the foot of the bed. He lifted her ankles up high and drove himself into her in one hard thrust driven by his passion. Linda cried out in please as she grabbed handfuls of blankets to hold on. Glenn pounded his hard cock deep inside her filled with an animal lust. He pounded deep inside her with thrust after thrust of his throbbing cock. His balls slapped her ass and she could do nothing but hold on and ride wave after wave of raw pleasure.

Glenn pounded into her driven by desire built from hours of watching her naked body then being filled with the flavor and scent of her. He pounded harder and faster as she began to moan once again. This time her orgasm was building from some place deep and primal buried inside her. She could no more stop the rising tide than he could as his own began its steady climb from deep in his body.

They moaned in harmony as the obscene sound of their bodies slapping in rhythm filled the room. The scent of their love filled the air. Until Linda began to scream out and she came hard her pussy rhythmically squeezing his throbbing cock past the breaking point and his orgasm followed quickly. He came hard filling her with his liquid heat as she scratched at his back in pleasure. Glenn felt himself coming even harder as the pain of her scratches mixed with the unbelievable pleasure of her tight hot sex.

At last they collapsed. Glen landed heavily on top of her. Red welts with fine lines of blood showed on his back. Linda relaxed and held him as they drifted to sleep. Tomorrow would be another day.

Lazarus
Lazarus
58 Followers
12