Natural Dominance

Story Info
He learns his place in the world, on top.
1.3k words
3.43
43.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my laptop with a chuckle. I had just finished reading some online erotic story about how blacks dominate then whites, especially where women are concerned and I could tell you from experience that while it may be true in some cases, in others it could not be further from the truth.

The fact of the matter is that it is more about confidence then anything else. If you are more confident then someone else you will be able to control them more easily then the other way around. As I tell you this, I walk to the bathroom where my lovely servant Paula is scrubbing away. She willingly gave it all up just to serve me and in fact happens to be a busty black 35 year old woman with just enough junk in the trunk to make you want to rummage around. Why did she give it all up to serve me? She gave it all up because I wanted her to. Let me take you back to when we first met.

It was five years ago when I was on vacation from my job. I had decided to just hang out around the pool when I heard the door bell ring. I thought to myself, "Now who the hell could that be at this hour?"

Since all of my friends were working I knew it could not be one of them. It must be someone collecting for something. I ignored the door bell for five minutes, yet they would not go away. Since I was between girlfriends at the time and had not yet begun collecting my harem so I had to answer the door myself. I angrily walked into the house and opened the front door.

It was a cheerfully persistent young lady with a pin on her lapel collecting for some "send the children to college" campaign or something. I really did not care so I was going to tell her to leave and close the door, but she pushed her way in and with out saying hello began her little speech in the most arrogant of tones. I decided to let the little tramp ramble on and ignored her until her tone indicated that she had asked me a question and stopped. I angrily said, "Shut the hell up!"

She responded with an arrogant, "I asked you a question sir."

To which I told her again to shut up, knocked the things out of her hands and began berating her about her tone and mannerism.

She proceeded to pick up her belongings so that she could leave. While she was picking up her things I started to check her out. She was 5'8" about 145lbs with all of the right curves. She wore a knee length skirt and matching button up shirt. It was at that point that I saw a look in her eyes, one of defeat that told me I had won.

"Stand up and look me in the eyes so that I can talk to you," I ordered.

With only the slightest of hesitation she did exactly as she was told and stood up. She apologized for intruding on me and told me she would be out of my way as soon as she finished gathering her belongings. Not knowing what had come over me, I told her that she could leave when I was good and ready for her to leave. She bent over at the waist turned her back to me and continued picking up her stuff. Still angry I smacked her on the ass and said, "I told you to stand up so we could talk. Are you to good to listen to me?"

She had asked me what she could do to make it up to me to which I replied "take your clothes off"

Her jaw dropped yet her eyes told the true story; for the first time in her life, heck both of our lives we finally found our place in life. I whispered in her ear, "I told you to take your clothes off.... bitch."

With that she dropped her belongings on the nearest end table and began to unbutton her blouse slowly with trembling hands. Hungry with power, I told her she was not going ft enough and ripped the remainder of the buttons off of her shirt and yelled, "faster"

Her reply was, "I am going as fast as I can sir" as she peeled the shirt off and began to unfasten her skirt.

It was at that point which I slapped her across the face and yanked her skirt down, ripped her panties off and her bra as well. With that I whispered in her ear, "From this day forward you belong to me and will do as I please...nigger...."

She gasped and then her breathing slowed to a pant. I realized what I had just said. It was the first time I had ever used that kind of language I don't know if it is a coincidence or not, but for all of the negativity it has, this word seemed to have power over her as she calmed down completely, as though she was in a trance.

I then sat on the couch and told her to come over to me. She did as she was told and walked towards me. I asked her what her name was and she told me it was Paula. I told her that she was beautiful but she needed to be punished for her earlier actions. With out saying a word she just laid on top of my lap with her butt ready to be spanked. I gave her 20 swats on the ass and then asked her if she was sorry. Once I was certain she was, I began to rub my hands up and down her dark chocolaty skin as I thought, "Yes, my first sub!"

I knew she was mine and would do anything I asked. I began to rub between her legs up and down her thighs.

I told her to sit up and continued to rub her legs. Kissing her tenderly I told her that I was sorry that I had to punish her but now she would be treated right. I began rubbing her delicately between the thighs and on her chest. I had never seen a black woman naked before so her dark nipples intrigued me. I popped one in my mouth then heard her gasp "oh sir" as my fingers began messaging her clit. I had never felt such power in my life, yet here I was in charge of some bitch I barely knew.

I then unceremoniously stood up causing her to fall to the floor. I then grabbed her by the hair and said, "Follow me....on your knees; bitch." Dragging her to the bedroom I ordered her to kneel at the foot of the bed while I undressed.

I am not going to be like the others and tell you I am 10 inches or something, I am average, but I know how to use my dick like the back of my hand. Speaking of the back of my hand, I had the urge to strike the bitch so I did.

Sobbing she then asked why I hit her and I told her that I did it because I could and laughed. I then picked her up over my shoulder, threw her on the bed and climbed on top of her. With out asking I just started to fuck her hard. Every time I sensed she was about to cum I would stop so that she wouldn't get her release until she finally begged for it.

I whispered in her ear, "You belong to me bitch." I don't know why but it seemed natural to me. She just replied with by panting, "Yes, thank you."