Natural in Nature Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple spends days hiking nude through the woods.
3.5k words
4.28
67k
6
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 06/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Heading Out

Throughout the years, there have been many stories, books, and movies with the theme of being stranded in the wilderness. Swiss Family Robinson (Disney-ized version of the theme), The Blue Lagoon (with a young Brooke Shields), Cast Away (with Tom Hanks and that annoying volleyball), and the reality type shows Survivor and Lost. It was probably from watching these movies and programs, and partially coupled with the National Geographic articles that introduce the world to the primitive natives of New Zealand and the Amazon, that gave us the idea of being Natural in Nature.

As a matter of background, we are Tyler and Alexandria, a 29-year old couple from Pennsylvania, and both avid exhibitionists. We have submitted some of our true stories to this website over the years, when we find the time in our busy schedules. For the guys reading this story: Alexandria (Alex, and the author of this particular story) is 5'6", 120 lbs, dark hair and eyes, 36 C breasts, tans darkly, and my pubic hair switches from a narrow strip to totally shaved (depending on my mood and what I'd like people to see!). For any ladies that might be reading my story, my husband goes by Tyler or Ty, is 6'3", short blond hair, blue eyes, a fit 210 lbs (muscular, but not body-builder huge), tans nicely and has a very suckable 7inch, shaved penis (no hair to pick out of my mouth!). We are a normal couple, college-educated, have professional-type jobs, but love to have other people see us in our "all-together". We have been seen quite a bit, love that every time, but are always cautious to never be seen in a situation that might get us arrested (we don't mind people taking pictures of us, but definitely do not want naked mug shots!).

So getting back to the Natural in Nature idea, I would have to admit that Ty probably pointed that theme out first while we were watching the first season of Survivor when a very fat and very gay Richard Hatch decided to focus the spotlight and earn his 15-minutes of fame by "going native". While we were watching the show, Ty commented,

"Of course it has to be the fat, gay-guy that decides to go naked and not one of the attractive girls. If you went on that show Alex, I would definitely encourage you to do that, just think of the attention you would get!"

Of course, I never had the chance to try out for the show and to be honest, I probably wouldn't last more than two days on it. Although, if I was on a team with a bunch of guys, I don't think that they would vote me off if I was competing in the nude!

It was weird, after Ty made the comment during the Survivor episode; I became totally engrossed with the idea of "going native" like Richard Hatch (except not fat, not gay and not annoying!). I remembered back to watching the Blue Lagoon when I was younger and remembered thinking that it definitely didn't seem strange to be out in the middle of nowhere and wearing very little, if anything (the only thought that occurred to me was having to get readjusted to wearing clothes after being rescued!). I also remembered the infamous National Geographic articles of primitive tribes and people that attempted to show nudity in a natural, yet nonsexual way (yet nonetheless ended up under the beds of so many teenaged boys, my brother included!).

After doing my thinking, I suggested to Ty that we take a couple of days off to do some hiking in the Pine Barrens. For those of you not familiar, the Pine Barrens are located in southern New Jersey and consist of a few thousand acres of mostly deserted, protected land. Ironically to me and appropriate considering my idea, Fort Dix is located within the Pine Barrens!!! I was planning to pack our stuff (minimally!) and to meet Ty at his office after work on a Tuesday afternoon. We'd go to the Wharton State Forest, check in with the rangers at the office to notify them that we were heading into the wilderness, and drive our Explorer down through some of the unpaved roads until we were deep enough into the park to enjoy ourselves. There, I would clue Ty into the rest of my plans!

So when that Tuesday finally rolled around, I decided that I couldn't stand the anticipation any longer and told my Supervisor that I had wrapped up the loose ends on my projects already and asked if it would be alright to knock off work at noon so that I could start my vacation a little early. My boss is cool, and usually all I have to do is give him a suggestive look or nice smile, and he is pretty much agreeable with anything I say! So after getting his approval, I headed home to pack and make my preparations.

It wouldn't be the first time that Ty and I have spent a lengthy amount of time nude. We have been to a couple of nude beaches (when we can find them!), we've gone to 2 or 3 nudist "resorts" (mostly run-down campgrounds with naked retired couples), and have spent a couple weekends at various places in various states of undress. So I am very comfortable when I am not wearing clothes, and in fact, I guess I can say that I almost prefer it. Nothing really beats that amazing feeling of freedom, which is both strange and exciting, yet so natural. Even though I love that feeling itself, I really enjoy the added excitement of being looked at while I am nude. I like it when I see eyes looking at my face... then working their stare down to my chest... and then further down to my private area. I'm always unsure if those stares enjoy the "down-there" view better when I have some pubic hair as cover and to tease their imagination, or whether those stares are appreciatively directed to a smoothly shaven region that allows everything to be on display and leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination. Since it was summer time and already bikini season, I had already gone to the effort of shaving everything. I don't do it out of fear that my pubic hair would show, instead I do it because I love the feeling of my bikini against the smooth skin and knowing that the small amount of material is the only thing between me and the rest of the world! Fortunately, if everything went according to plan on our trip, there would be nothing between me and the rest of the world!

As I pulled into our driveway, my mind was racing and completely caught up in my plans. What to pack? What not to pack? What to wear? And what not to wear? I needed to get organized if I was going to get everything together before going to meet Ty. I parked the car in the garage, found the tent, sleeping bags, and backpacks, and piled them next to the car. Next I went inside, took off my clothes (I definitely will not be wearing heels, and business attire out in the woods), and walked naked into the kitchen to decide what to pack food-wise. Backpacking for 6 nights is difficult because you need to conserve space and weight. Luckily, we would definitely conserve some space and weight by not having to pack any additional clothes! But, I still wanted to pack light and grabbed a few packs of rice, a couple of boxes of granola bars (you always eat granola out in the woods, right?), instant soup, and 2 jars of honey. I was already feeling the excitement as I bent down to reach the stuff in the bottom cabinets and also when I stretched up to grab the rice from the upper cabinet. I knew that if anyone had been watching, they would definitely be enjoying the angles and views that I must have been providing!

With the food packed, I remembered that I needed to pack the water bottles and purifying filter, so I made my way back out to the garage, and with the garage door still open, I pulled the ladder over to the shelf with the remaining camping supplies and climbed up to rummage through the stuff that I might need. I felt even more excited knowing that I was standing naked on the ladder, right in front of the open door so that anyone passing by would see me. Unfortunately, it was a Tuesday and it was still early afternoon so nobody was out. I also noticed that I had forgotten the bug spray (bad black flies!) and after finding that and the water stuff, I threw them on the growing pile and went upstairs to decide on something good for Ty and I to wear while we were driving ad talking to the rangers.

I looked at myself in the mirror that we have hanging in the front hallway (only as I walked by, not because I was vain). Seeing my shaved pubic area reminded me that I had better pack a razor and shaving gel, since I would be out for the next 5 days. When I got to our bedroom, I grabbed the shaving supplies, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo and conditioner, and then went to our closet to decide on something to wear. Should I go with the white trash look: cutoffs and tube top? Should I go sporty with the jogging bra and short running shorts? Should I go obvious: bikini and thong? Too many wrong looks for the occasion! It was difficult because I wanted to wear something revealing for the hour drive and few minutes that we would be in the park office. But, I was also going hiking, which has a certain look so to fit the part, I had to dress accordingly.

I decided to make it easy on myself and pack Ty's clothes first. Let's see, hiking shoes, socks, shorts, and T-shirt... no fair, guys are so easy! I just had to choose now, it was starting to get late and I still need to pack up the backpacks and throw everything into the car and meet Ty. I grabbed my hiking shoes, picked a pair of socks, get the easy stuff out of the way first. Then I decided that I'd wear the cutoff jeans, and a bikini top (just had to select the right one). I put on the shorts, and looked in the mirror to see what they looked like. I made a few moves to view the different potential angles. They were short, so they looked good on me just standing, I stretched upward, arching my back. Hmmm, when I did that, they rode up high enough so that you could see the pockets hanging out (and you could almost see the very very very tops of my thighs!). Next, I turned around and bent over. Yep, they definitely revealed what was underneath! You could clearly see my butt cheeks, and after moving around a little, I found the right angle that would also reveal my private area if someone was looking! That definitely got me excited, and definitely made up my mind on wearing those shorts! I had to pick out that bikini top now. White would work, hmmm.... Black would probably get to hot in the sunlight... Red is just screaming "look at me!". I decided that I had better go with the white and put it on and stood in front of the mirror again. I looked good, hot, but not like a whore. I looked like I could probably fit in as a hiker, an underdressed hiker, but a hiker nevertheless. And, if I wanted to, I could afford a few views to any deserving eyes!

Clothed now, I went back downstairs and packed the two back packs. We really didn't have all that much stuff, but I still needed the frame packs for the sleeping bags and tent. After I had finished, I lifted both packs into the trunk and after locking up the house, took off to meet Ty.

I felt really excited driving off, knowing that my adventure had finally begun! The excitement had been growing all day and was now at a point that usually gets me into trouble!

I pulled into the corporate center where Ty works. Figuring that I wouldn't exactly fit the corporate dress policy, I used my cell phone to call him to let him know that I was outside parked next to his SUV. When I saw Ty walking out, I popped the trunk and got out. Judging by his expression, I knew that I selected the right outfit (wait until he sees me in a couple of hours!).

"Hi honey, ready for our little camping trip?", I asked him.

"Sweetie, I'm ready for anything with you!" he replied, helping me put the backpacks into the back of the SUV. "Where are my clothes" he asked.

"Oh, I have them in your backpack. I didn't realize that you would change here!" I replied, hoping out of the Explorer to get his stuff.

I must have attracted a little attention, after I found his shorts and t-shirt, I closed the door and notice that two landscapers had stopped their landscaping. I was guessing that they had noticed me bent over rummaging through the backpack. Oh well, at least it wasn't Ty's boss, or one of his work buddies. That always seems a bit awkward!

When I hoped into the passenger seat, I handed Ty his clothes and noticed that Ty had already gotten stripped down to his boxer shorts.

"Uh-Uh, those have to come off too! I'm not wearing any underwear, so you shouldn't either! Besides, you won't need it!" I said, peering at him out of the corner of my eyes.

"What sort of hiking trip did you plan here for us?" Ty asked, as he slide his boxers down and revealing his complete nakedness in the SUV in his office parking lot.

"Just wait and see." I said, reaching over to touch his penis. "I though we might try 'roughing' it!"

Ty's penis got noticeably bigger, not hard, just bigger. And after slipping the shorts and T-shirt on, he put his shoes and socks on and we were off. The drive from the Philly suburbs to "middle of nowhere New Jersey" is boring. When most people think of New Jersey, they think of factories, chemicals, and congestion. That's mostly northern Jersey and not all of New Jersey is like that. Some parts are still farm fields, forests and bogs (New Jersey produces the most cranberries for Ocean Spray – stupid fact). Some parts of the Pine Barrens look like West Virginia... Trailers, shacks and pickups. Remembering my plan for the trip, I was praying that we would only run into nice people and that we wouldn't be the unknowing stars of the sequel to Deliverance!

We pulled off of the state road and onto the gravel (it's mostly sand really) road that leads into the State forest. After driving a little less than a mile, we pulled ito the parking area for the park ranger's office. It's not a requirement (because it would be easy enough to get away with not doing it) but they like to remind you that it's a rule to check in and register before going deeper into the woods. I guess with all of the bodies that have probably been dumped out there (they made a trip down to the Pine Barrens in an episode of the Sopranos), they probably want to try to keep track of people coming and going. That and I guess if something did happen to us and we didn't check in with them, they would send a search party out (hopefully that wouldn't be necessary).

The rangers were nice, bored really. I always get a kick out "men in uniforms", not because they look handsome, but really because they look so pathetic! You can tell that most people in uniforms would much rather be wearing something else! I decided that I'd provide a little fun to break the monotony! They were happy to see me walk in to begin with, but I am sure that they'd be even happier to see more! I handed Ty our digital camera.

"Hear honey, take a few pictures of me with the nice rangers during the kickoff of our trip!" I went over to the ranger counter and asked if they would mind coming out front by the sign for the state forest. Would you be entirely surprised if I told you that they were happy to oblige?

We went outside and over to the sign. When we got there, I stood in between the two rangers and put an arm around the waist of each one. They were both standing close enough to me where my breasts were touching each of their sides. Ty took the picture and I thanked them. As we walked back inside, I stopped to bend down to pick up a rock. As I was still bent over, I asked, "What kind of rock is this?"

The rangers both stopped turned around and were surprised to see me standing there bent over in that same position that I practiced earlier in the mirror. They must have gotten an eyeful, because both were silent, until the one composed himself (sort of) and came over to see what I was pointing at.

"Mam, I am afraid that that is not a rock and is just compacted sand."

I pretended to be interested in what he was saying, bit I had already known that I was pointing to sand. I just needed the excuse to bend over for him!

We went inside, finished the registration process (where were we going, how long, etc.). The rangers warned us about rattlesnakes, told us to keep our vehicle on the road and trails, and wished us a good trip. We thanked them, said goodbye, and went back outside.

"You do realize that you just made their day, don't you?" Ty said to me.

"Yeah, I imagine that they got to see quite a bit?" I asked him.

"Um... yeah... pretty much everything!"

We got into the Explorer, and I figured that it was as good of a time as any to tell Ty of my plans for the trip. I started to take of my top and Ty of course asked me what I was up to.

"Remember our talk after watching Survivor?" I asked him.

"A little bit, that was about 3 months ago though."

"Well, ever since then, I have been a little curious about spending some time in nature, completely natural!" I came clean with him as I was sliding my shorts off over my shoes.

"Okay.... I am guessing that you are wanting me to share this experience with you too?" Ty asked (as if he didn't already know the answer).

"That's right, why don't you stop for a second and strip down!"

Ty stopped, took his T-shirt off, and then slid his shorts off. I grabbed both from him and tossed them in the backseat.

"Thanks sweetie, I love you!" I told him.

We continued driving down the unimproved dirt road. We had to stop and switch over to 4-wheel drive when we came up to a low marshy area. It would suck to get stuck out here! After going about 10 miles into the forest, we pulled off of the roadway and parked the Explorer on a grassy field. We got out and went to the back to get our backpacks.

"Please tell me that you are planning on letting us keep the shoes?" Ty asked.

"Well, natural doesn't really include shoes, and we probably won't need them over the sandy areas, but I guess it won't kill the effect to leave them on!" I replied as I mulled it over in my mind.

Ty picked up the first backpack and handed it to me, commenting on how light it was. I swung it up over my shoulders, and buckled the belt around my waist.

"Incredible. You are sure you want to do this?" Ty asked me, as he admired my breasts poking out in between the straps of the backpack.

"I am absolutely-positively-certain that I want to do this. In fact, let's leave our clothes on the backseat. With nothing to wear, we won't be able to chicken out if we see anyone!" I confidently replied.

Ty locked the automatic doors, put the keys in a side zipper-pocket and donned his backpack.

"Okay, no turning back. Hopefully we'll be well-received!" Ty said, as we walked away from the truck wearing only our backpacks, socks, shoes, and big smiles!