Natural Insemination Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jenny_C
Jenny_C
261 Followers

"Indeed they do," She laughs along with me. "Men are so predictable! Give them a big set of tits, and they go crazy."

I have to agree with this too. Our little exchange makes me relaxed. I'm glad for the little woman-on-woman discussion we are having.

"But seriously," She eventually stops laughing and goes on with my examination. "Statistically speaking, women with large breasts should have an easier time in getting pregnant," She informs me. "Such women are quite literally built for having babies, having more milk to provide nourishment. A statistically larger percentage of large breasted women also have an increased tendency to have twins or even triplets."

"Really?" I never heard this before.

"Of course it is!" Dr. Palin talks as if this should be obvious. "It's perfectly logical when you stop to think about it. In your case, for instance, you could probably keep the bellies of a set of quadruplets full of milk without much of a problem."

I take this as a compliment. I have no reason to doubt her. She is a doctor, after all, and what she says contains a lot of logic. Indeed my large boobs will someday contain an ample supply of milk – provided, that is, if I ever manage to get pregnant.

"A large pair of breasts also tends to attract more eligible males," She goes on. "I have a personal theory about this. Perhaps that is why big breasted women have an easier time getting pregnant. They attract larger males; males able to insert themselves deeper into the female sex, and therefore able to impregnate them more easily."

I recall my previous visit. I remember what the doctor said about Jason and the rest of her males. Mostly I remember what she said about their sizes.

"Which brings us back to your husband," She doesn't give me much of a chance to think about it. "He is rather small, isn't he?"

She goes direct to the point. I hesitate, feeling sorry for my husband, but then eventually nod my head to agree. What choice do I have?

"I also sense he is the macho type," She goes on. "He's proud of his masculinity. He probably behaves very possessive of you."

I'm not sure why she asks me these questions, but her description proves surprisingly accurate. "He's a good man," I defend his nature.

"I'm sure he is," She appears to mean no harm. "I'm sure the two of you love each other very much."

"We do!" I assure her.

"That's why I say this not to insult or put him down in any way," She first warns me before she says it. She warns like a friend about to give me bad news. "It's just that I sense he may not be willing to allow you to undergo a treatment. In fact, I suspect that may even be why he isn't here right now."

I stop to think about it. In fact, I have already thought about it. She may be right. The thought did occur to me, secretly, although I would never admit it.

"And that is why I would like to give you some encouragement to help you talk your husband into letting you receive the treatment," She doesn't wait for my reply. "I feel the two of you deserve to have children. I think you would make terrific parents. Therefore I would very much like to help you get pregnant, but you need the help of your husband too."

I appreciate her concern. The doctor seems to genuinely care about me and my ability to have children. I know she tries to help, but I also worry about what she tries to tell me. For reasons unknown, I grow tense with what I fear she might say.

"The bottom line is this," She doesn't give me much time to think about it. "I'm afraid your husband's dick is simply too small to allow you to have children."

"Too small!" I never had a doctor speak so bluntly to me before.

"You need a real cock," She goes on before I even have a chance to think about it. "Sorry for being so direct, but what you really need, Katie, is an oversized cock to get you pregnant. You need to be fucked by a male appendage with more thickness and length than what your husband is able to provide. What you need, Katie, is a real cock to shoot a full load of hot spunk deep inside you."

I sit up with a start. None of the other doctor's ever said this to me before, nor did they use such vulgar language. Usually the doctors spoke using more therapeutic terms, the medical names whenever they talked. Her language gives me a start, but then I recall her speaking much the same way a week ago.

"I apologize for being so direct," She tells me again. "But I believe in getting to the point and telling it like it is. I also believe in using terminology my patients are sure to understand. It makes no sense for me to use complex medical jargon to confuse you."

She certainly does get to the point, and she certainly uses terminology I understand. In fact, she leaves no doubt. I know exactly what she is telling me.

"And if you expect your husband to agree to allow another man to fuck you," She pauses for a moment to let her words sink in and then goes right back to her direct approach. "Then I must say, Katie, you are going to have to do some work to convince him. That is why I invited you back here today. That is why I asked you to put on this particularly small outfit," She points to me.

I am confused. She finally admits the outfit is as small as I think it is. But why? Why would she have me get dressed in a small bikini swimsuit?

"I want to show you something to help convince you on the necessity of the procedure," She goes on before I can offer any questions. "In fact, I would like to bring in someone to help convince you."

A moment later, as if on cue, the male receptionist from the front desk walks in. No knock. He doesn't say anything at all. He simply walks in as if invited. I never noticed any indication from the doctor to summon him, which means he must have been waiting just outside the door. I wonder if he was listening. I wonder how much he overheard.

At the same time, I am taken aback. I recall my near nudity. Automatically, my hands come up. I cross them across my chest, squeezing my boobs, covering what the top fails to cover.

"Don't worry about that," Dr. Palin gives me a laugh. "No need to be shy. This is Richard, one of the men who administers the treatments. Believe me, he's seen it all! He is exceptionally experienced. You aren't covering anything he hasn't seen a hundred times before."

He reaches out his hand to shake mine. "Nice to meet you again," He greets.

"I didn't know!" I keep myself covered out of shock. I fail to return the handshake, afraid to pull my hands away from my chest. I leave him standing, looking awkward, with his hand extended out to me.

"I believe the two of you already talked out front," The doctor remembers. "I almost forgot, but Richard was helping out with front desk duty today."

His hand remains in place, stretched out to me, tempting me. I don't want to leave him looking silly, yet at the same time fear exposing myself. The temptation of his hand wins out.

"Nice to meet you again too," I momentarily expose myself. Only one hand provides cover. His eyes seem to glance down at my single, exposed, bra-covered boob – or perhaps it is only my over-active imagination. In any case, he takes a strong grasp of my hand and gives a pleasant shake.

First one hand, and then I lower the other. I realize the doctor is right. If this man truly does administer "treatments," then he surely has seen it all before. The knowledge that Richard gives treatments comes as a shock, but a pleasant kind of shock. I can't help but think about him treating me.

He acts friendly, like we are old friends. A smile shows on his lips. I recall the pleasant conversation we had over the counter, and then at the way I provocatively leaned forward to give him an unencumbered view down my open blouse. He has already seen my cleavage, I recall, and now gets to see a lot more.

I also recall the excited feelings I had towards him, the attraction. The memory makes me braver, less shy. In a strange sort of way, I don't mind him seeing me. I might even want him to see me in the little outfit. Soon, I find myself seated on the table with my hands at my side.

That's much better," Dr. Palin encourages my bravery. She takes a seat down on the only chair in the room.

Richard remains the only person standing. He looks different than the front desk, more masculine, now standing before me without a shirt. He also wears sweatpants, I notice, the same gray-colored sweatpants that I saw on Jason on my last visit. Wide shoulders, muscular biceps, he looks a lot like Jason as well. He could almost be a gladiator. Standing before me is one of the most handsome, stud males I have ever seen.

"Sorry to surprise you," Richard first apologizes. "Perhaps I should have said something at the front desk."

"That's all right," I choke on my own words, hardly able to talk. Not just Jason, but Richard too? I can't believe my luck. Jason was handsome enough, but then I take a look at Richard and can't believe him either.

"I actually noticed the two of you at the front desk," Dr. Palin already seems to know. "Correct me if wrong, but I noticed a certain attraction between the two of you when you were talking."

"Indeed!" Richard agrees, much to my delight. He speaks only a single word, but it is enough to turn me red with embarrassment. I momentarily turn shy, wanting to bring my hands back up, but then fight the temptation.

"And the attraction seems to remain," The doctor goes on. She takes turns looking back and forth between the two of us. "I see it in both of you. The procedure always works better if there is an attraction from the start."

She is correct about the attraction. I feel it too, but I also feel embarrassed about it. No words are necessary. She can see it in my expression, as can Richard.

"What do you say, Richard?" The doctor thankfully turns her attention away from me, but then shocks me with what she says next. "Would you be interested in fucking Katie?"

I first think I must be hearing things.

"Very much interested," Richard answers and leaves no doubt.

I am left in shock and dismay. I can't believe it! First one and then the other, I can't believe how casual she asks him and then how casual he answers back. They act as if they talk like this all the time, like I am far from the first. I wonder how many other patients he "treated."

"Of course you are," The doctor accepts as if it should be obvious. "Just look at her. Cute face, thin frame, short stature, I must say she is an overall well proportioned young woman."

I feel like a side of beef in a supermarket.

"And then there are her heavy breasts," The doctor adds. "I know what you really like about her! Every man is turned on by a set of oversized female breasts." She gives a laugh.

Once again I am tempted to bring my hands up to cover myself. He looks right at them, I notice, directly at my boobs. Mostly I turn and look away, finding it difficult to return his gaze, but still I feel his eyes upon me. I also recall the design of the bra and the way it offers so little support. My looking away gives him a side-profile, an even better view. He needs little imagination to picture me without any top at all.

I fight the temptation and keep my hands at my side. I try to remember I am only one amongst thousands he has seen before. Richard is vastly more experienced than me. Plus, seeing me in a swimsuit is just the beginning. If he gets to give me the "treatment," then he will be seeing me in a lot less: Not only on top, but on the bottom too. He will naturally need to see me exposed down there too, so I need not feel embarrassed about showing myself in a suit.

"And what about you?" Dr. Palin turns her attention to me before I have much of a chance to think about it. "What do you think, Katie? Would you being interested in getting fucked by this handsome stud male?"

"Please!" I can't answer. I try to tell her to stop. I can't believe she uses the word, and she uses it right in front of him! She acts as if he isn't even in the room.

"No need to be shy," She ignores my concern. "Tell me Katie, are you attracted to Richard? How do you feel about him taking his turn at fucking you?"

Again her crude language! I can't believe it, although she doesn't seem bothered by it. Neither does Richard. They both act as if her language is perfectly normal.

"Or do you prefer the male you met on your previous visit?" She goes on to ask when I don't answer. "I believe it was Jason, if I recall correctly. I could tell you were also attracted to him. You have your choice. I have about two-dozen males to choose from. Richard is much more gentle than Jason, or perhaps you like them rough?"

"I don't know," I say finally. "Both of them, I mean, I don't know," I answer shyly, feeling strange about being asked about my attraction to a guy while he stands right in front of me.

"Or perhaps you are one of those women who would prefer both of them at once," The doctor offers next. "Some women prefer two at a time, to take turns with them. It actually could assist in the procedure. Additional sperm to get you pregnant more quickly."

I can't believe what she suggests. Two men, both Jason and Richard, both at once? I can hardly believe it. I also can't help but consider what it would be like to sleep with both at once, both in the same bed, although I certainly wouldn't be getting much sleep. I imagine one of them fucking me while I play my hands upon the other.

A moment later I shake my head in an attempt to get rid of the thought. "Oh no!" I say louder than I need to. "I'm not into anything like that!"

"Very well," The doctor throws up her hands like she doesn't care. "But perhaps you will have a change of opinion part-way through the treatments. I've always found it shocking what some of my patients are willing to try after just a few treatments."

I don't doubt it. It already gives me a thrill, the thought of having two men at once. I recall a provocative picture a girlfriend once sent me in my e-mail. It showed a woman being taken by two men at once. She had a man at each end, one between her legs and the other in her mouth. It was one of the most provocative pictures I ever saw, and now I can't help but imagine myself in the same position: Jason at my waist while I suck Richard in front.

"In any case, I am getting ahead of myself," The doctor erases the image from my mind by reminding me of my husband. "Before I will allow you to do anything, you need to get your husband to agree. I only allow the treatments to begin if the husband is in full agreement."

"My husband?" I had almost forgotten about him. "Oh yes, of course. Maybe he's outside. Perhaps I should check." I suddenly feel guilty over what I am wearing. I feel even more guilty about the thoughts I am having.

"Don't worry about your husband right now," She makes no attempt to check for me. "That is why I wanted to introduce you to another of my inseminators: to give you a further incentive to convince your husband. I thought once you had a look at Richard in addition to Jason, you would be more aggressive about convincing him."

"But how?" I want to be more aggressive. All my life I have been passive. My mother was the same way. I was taught early on that the husband was the master of the household, and the wife more a servant.

"I'm sure you will think of something," The doctor offers no specific recommendation. "You just need the right incentive."

She says it in a suggestive tone. I fail to understand her intent, at least at first. She points, I notice, like she plays some sort of game. She acts like a teacher trying to give me a hint on a test, and only then do I notice where she points.

It appears part-way down in front, his sweatpants, part way down from his waist. It appears obvious, impossible to miss. I don't know how I could have missed it before, but I certainly see it now.

"Oh my!" I can't help but speak out loud. I feel embarrassed about seeing it. I should turn away, I know. A proper young woman would. She would close her eyes and look away out of embarrassment. At the very least, he should cover himself. Richard should bring his hands forward or turn away from his own embarrassment, yet he doesn't.

Neither one of us does anything. He stays standing and faces forward. I at the same time continue to look. The bulge remains, and then I notice how far down the front of the sweatpants it appears. Not at his waist, but a substantial distance below. It extends seemingly a quarter of the way down to his knees. Not straight down because it can't extend straight. It extends below his crotch and to the side, part way down his right leg.

I am first amazed by his size, but then figure it must be some kind of trick. He must have something else in his sweatpants, I figure, perhaps one of those magic markers sticking out of his pants pocket. Yet the sweatpants don't have pockets, and the bulge is far too big to be a pen. It looks more like the size of a sausage. I can't believe any man could possibly be so long.

"And it appears you are somewhat attracted to him as well," Dr. Palin concludes. "Or at least you are attracted to a certain part of him?"

She asks in the form of a question. I know what she means, but I can't answer.

"The answer appears to be yes, then?" She doesn't need to wait for an answer. "Or do you want to ask more questions before you can answer?"

I don't know what to say. I am left dumbfounded. It is all happening so fast. She is right, of course, but no way can I come right out and admit my obvious attraction to him, not with him standing so close and able to hear me. I'm not that kind of girl.

"I don't know," I answer instead. "I don't even know him."

"What else do you need to know?" The doctor asks back. "Just look at him. What else matters? Can't you already see all you need to know about this male stud?"

The doctor treats the young man as if he is a sex object, as a stud male to be used however she wants. At the same time, he remains standing unaffected. I get the impression Richard isn't a person, but more like an object for us women to enjoy.

"Or perhaps you would like to see more of him," Dr. Palin offers. "Perhaps this isn't enough and you want to see more of what this stud has to offer."

She gets up from her chair and steps behind him. She positions her hands on either side of his waist. Then, fitting her fingers inside the elastic waist strap of the sweatpants, she jerks them clean down.

I have no time to react. It happens fast. So fast I don't realize it until it happens. One second he stands before me wearing the sweatpants, and a second later he wears nothing at all.

"Oh my gosh!" I cry out at the sight of his full frontal nudity. I feel like getting up and running out of the room. At the very least, I expect him to run out. He should at least use his hands to cover his modesty.

Instead, he does nothing. Neither do I. I just sit there open mouthed and wide eyed and look. He has a lot to look at. I can't help but notice. It pokes straight out, and it pokes out so far. The thing looks to be nearly a foot long, ten inches at least. Richard looks great without clothing! Most men do, but Richard looks exceptional. I immediately see why she calls him a stud. I also see why he is so talented at the job he does.

"Well?" Dr. Palin looks to me and asks. "What do you think of him? Do you like him better this way?"

I can't answer. I can't say anything at all. My mouth refuses to work. I sit in shock and simply look at him. He looks three times the size of my husband. It looks even bigger than I have seen in pictures. My hand would be able to hold only half his length. It would take two hands, in fact, to hold him, one on top of the other like a baseball bat, and still I would not be able to encompass all of him.

And not only long, but I see he is massively thick in girth as well. No way would my fingers be able to encompass him all the way around. Even if I squeezed to get them to fit, the tips of my fingers would come far from touching.

Jenny_C
Jenny_C
261 Followers