Natural Insemination Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jenny_C
Jenny_C
261 Followers

And to top it off, I see his top. The head of his cock forms into a giant mushroom top. It looks far too thick to enter me. No way could I be opened so far down there. It looks too thick to even enter my mouth, and then I think of taking him in my mouth and sucking him.

I suddenly realize what my own meager clothing has done to him. He obviously finds me attractive. I can tell he likes what he sees, my own near-nudity. I appreciate the compliment.

"Or perhaps I should ask you more precisely," The doctor interrupts my thoughts with another direct question. "What do you think of his cock? I told you he was attracted to you. What do you think of his size?"

I hardly hear the question. Yes, indeed he is attracted to me, and he seems to be getting more attractive by the second. Not just poking straight out, but growing ever larger. It is actually rising. I can see it for myself.

"I thought so," The doctor reads my mind. She has no need to wait for me to give her a verbal response. She can see it in my eyes, the way I keep them pointed at the rising phallus before me. I watch it rise. I watch him rise. And he keeps rising.

"Try to imagine what it would feel like to have him inside you," The doctor tempts as I look. "His entire length, drilled down deep inside. I assure you size really does make a difference. A cock of that size will give you an orgasm you'll never forget."

I do think of it. He would feel terrific inside me, all the way inside. I picture him on top, fucking me, drilling in deeper than my husband can possibly go. Twice per day, every day, I think what a thrill it would be to get fucked by such a large man.

"Or imagine him mounting you from behind," The doctor goes on. "Imagine yourself bent over this table and with Richard pounding you from behind. Did you know a male can enter you deeper when he mounts you?"

My imagination switches to a new scene. I think what it would be liked to be mounted like an animal, taken from behind by this big man. My imagination goes into overdrive. The thoughts going through my head are putting me in heat.

"Or perhaps you are one of those women who likes to ride her stud from above," The doctor doesn't let up. "Maybe you would like to have him lie down while you squat over him from above. Some women prefer it that way. It gives them more control. Are you the type who likes control?"

I can hardly withstand her words. They sound so dirty, and they make me feel so aroused. The sight of his rising cock serves to arouse me more. I imagine Richard taking me in all three positions, even taking him from above. It would be the same as what I saw in the exam room down the hall. I've hardly ever sat up on a man before. My husband didn't like it. It would be fun to turn the tables and ride a big cock from above.

"Whatever position you prefer," The doctor interrupts my pleasant thoughts. "You'll get to try all of them. All my males are well practiced in multiple sexual positions. They probably even know some positions you never considered yourself. They will carry out their job using whatever position you prefer the most."

She eventually concludes. So does Richard. He stands with a full erection. His cock stands upright, pointed towards the sky. It extends up from his waist, past his stomach. And not only long, but so thick and massive too. I have never before seen a cock of such large proportions, not even in pictures. I have a hard time accepting the sight before me. It is like going to a male strip joint where the male gives an erection to his audience.

"Well, how do you like him now?" The doctor asks me a minute later.

She first waits in silence to give me plenty of time to look. I surprise myself at how much I look. I would normally be embarrassed at the sight of a naked male in the same room. I should look away, I know, and act shy. I am not the type of girl who would look, but then Richard is so much more than a normal male.

"He's big," I eventually conclude after looking a minute more. I say the only thing I can say. She doesn't need to ask the question. My attraction is obvious.

"Of course he's big," The doctor looks at him too. "He's got it where it counts. He is well endowed, as you can perfectly well see for yourself, as are all my boys, but I didn't ask about his endowment. I asked you if you liked him? I hope you like them big."

I nod my head in agreement. Indeed I do like him. I like them big. All women do. I would also like to experience him, feel him inside me, but then wonder if I would even be capable of experiencing such a big man. He looks almost too big. I have a hard time seeing how he would fit. So much raw cock might end up hurting me, and it would be no fun if he hurt me.

"In any case," The doctor eventually rises up out of her chair. I automatically stand too, thinking the meeting over.

"Please," She motions me to stay in place. "I want to go out front and check if your husband has arrived. In the meantime, why don't the two of you get to know each other. You may also want to ask him some personal questions, I suspect, so I'm going to leave you alone for a while just to talk."

I am taken aback. Mention of my husband fills me with guilt, and then her leaving makes me worried.

"You have nothing to worry about," Dr. Palin seems to read my thoughts. "Just go ahead and ask him anything you want. You don't need to talk at all, not if you don't want to." She steps towards the door. "But I suggest you do. I recommend you ask him whatever you would like to know. Most of my patients feel more comfortable if they first get to know the male who will be administering the treatments. It's natural for a woman to first get to know the male who will impregnate her."

I briefly consider the possibility of following her. Richard makes me nervous. He could hurt me. Given his strength, he could even force himself upon me, but then he wouldn't have to.

"And who knows," The doctor adds just before she closes the door behind her. "Richard might even have some ideas on how to convince your husband on the treatment."

And with that, she leaves us. Before I fully realize what has happen, I find myself alone in a room with a naked man. But not just any naked man, but with Richard. I can't quite believe the situation I find myself in.

I don't know what to say. I feel embarrassed. My voice freezes. Her suggestion makes sense, but I also want her to stay. Never before have I been in a room with a naked man, not like this. My husband, yes, but not a man like Richard. What is a woman supposed to say to a naked man? Talking about the weather seems out of place.

He continues to stand right in front of me. He continues to stand naked. Not only naked, but with a full and powerful erection. I take occasional glances at it. His cock is hard not to notice. Sitting back down on the exam table brings it closer to my eyes.

"This is a little uncomfortable," I start by telling him.

"That's perfectly understandable," He says at last. The sound of his voice actually calms me. I start to turn more relaxed.

"For both of us," I add, suddenly thinking about how much more uncomfortable it must be for him. At least I'm wearing clothes. Still not much, but at least I am wearing something.

"Tell me," I try to strike up a conversation. "How long..."

Before I have a chance to finish my sentence, he answers: "Eleven inches."

I jump in surprise. Immediately I know what he refers to, and he could actually be correct. His cock looks just about that long.

"Actually," I correct myself. "I was going to ask how long you've been doing this job," I complete my sentence, feeling embarrassed.

"Oh!" He smiles with embarrassment as well. "I just assumed you wanted to know my length. That's the first question most women ask of me."

"Well, yes," I have to admit. "There's that too."

Eleven inches! I pause to consider his answer. It is confirmed. He is over twice the length of my husband. I wonder if he might even be too long for me. Might he hurt me? Might he only be able to go in half-way?

"Three years," He eventually answers the question I intended. "I was working as a dancer at the time, at a male strip club when the doctor discovered me."

"Male strip club?" I automatically ask back. "They really exist?"

"Of course," He answers like it should be obvious. "Not as common as your female strip joints, but every large city has a place for the women too."

I heard about such places but had never been to one. The sight of the massive male standing in front of me makes me want to go to the nearest club. I wonder if all the male strippers are as big as he is. I figure not, but then start to wonder. Logically, they might just be larger than normal. Female strippers tend to have large breasts, so why not the same with male strippers? I imagine Richard modeling his large tool in front of a room full of screaming women, and then get the erotic idea of him modeling it in an erect state as well.

"So that's how the doctor found out about you," I shake the thought out of my mind. "I mean, that's how she found out about your size?"

"She witnessed me on stage," He confirms. "I got a call the next day from the doctor. She said I met her minimum qualification."

I smile, seeing his most important qualification. I wonder what the doctor considers a minimum. Ten inches? Or maybe all the way down to nine? I figure all the men in her clinic are about the same size.

"That was three years ago," He goes on. "I've been working for her ever since."

"So no more stripping?" I assume, thinking of the tremendous loss it would be for all those screaming women.

"Actually, I still strip some on weekends," He admits to my surprise. "Some extra income, you know."

I am tempted to ask where. I would like to go and watch him, to witness him on stage, strutting around and modeling naked. Maybe I could even talk one of my friends into going along. It would be fun to point him out on stage. I could brag to my girlfriend that I once saw him with an erection.

Speaking of his erection, it remains. It keeps pointing straight up into the air, firm and so hard. Throughout our conversation, it remains. I am impressed by his stamina, and then wonder how much my small bikini has to do with it. He obviously finds me attractive, I can see.

He catches me staring at it.

"Would you like to take a feel?" He asks while I stare.

"Feel?" I don't think I heard him correctly.

"You look like you want to grab it," He tells me in no uncertain terms.

"Oh no!" I jump with a start. "I couldn't!"

"Because you can if you want," He offers. "That's what most of the doctor's other patients ask of me next."

"I don't know if I could," I reject him.

"They ask to feel me up," He goes on like he doesn't hear me. "They want to check my hardness, see how firm it is, examine my length. They want to check if it's real, see if all of it is really me."

"Oh, it's hard," I say without thinking. "I mean, I can see how hard it is," I attempt to rephrase my answer and only embarrass myself more.

At the same time, I am tempted to take him up on his offer. It would be exhilarating to feel him up, to touch him. I am more accustomed to guys wanting to feel me. They used to, back when I was younger, like in High School. They were anxious to feel my large breasts, some even on the first date and before we got to know each other. It would so much turn me off. I suppose that was part of the reason why I elected to get married so young. I was tired of so many men lusting after me. I wanted to be seen as more than a sex object.

Now I know what tempted them. Looking at Richard, I am tempted to feel him up in the same way, to know what his monstrosity might actually feel like. I wonder if that's the way all my old boyfriends felt about me.

"Are you sure?" He tempts further. "It really would be all right. I've had thousands of women feel me up. Every night they used to feel me when I worked in the club."

I am surprised to hear about anyone feeling him up at the club. I thought touching was forbidden, or perhaps that was only at female strip clubs. I wonder if the laws might not yet have caught up with males doing the stripping.

"Well," I start to give in.

"Go ahead," He steps closer, giving me easier access.

"I suppose I could," I can hardly believe my own words. Already my hand reaches for it. It reaches almost of its own accord, not needing to think about it. I hardly think at all as my hand reaches out to him.

I sit while he stands, and he stands only about a foot in front of me. He stands within easy reaching distance. My hand has but a short gap to travel. A moment later I find my fingers upon him.

"Oh my!" I automatically say in response.

He shows no reaction. No flinch, no jump, he doesn't even take a step back when I touch. Neither does he say anything. If anyone flinches, it is I. Richard appears perfectly accustomed to the hand of a woman upon his generous male appendage.

I touch it on the side. I touch with just my fingers, pull back a brief moment, and then touch it again.

"Oh my!" I voice out loud and grow more comfortable with the second touch, comfortable enough to run my fingers up and down along the side, feeling it.

"Oh my gosh!" I can't believe it. "It's so big!"

I look as I touch, looking down at myself, watching my own fingers as they feel him. Still he doesn't flinch. I can hardly believe the scene before me. My fingers appear so small compared to his size. He looks so much bigger than my husband, not only twice as long but twice in girth as well.

At the same time I look, it looks back up at me; that is, his cock. The bulbous head of his enormous cock points directly back up at me, looking at me, seeming almost to stare. Its single big eye points up at my face; no, lower, more to my extended breasts. I no longer feel so naked. At least I am more clothed than he.

I continue to feel. I am memorized by how hard it feels, like a bone, like a real "boner," a name it so much deserves. I am particularly enthralled when my fingers travel further up his length and slip against the lip of the mushroom tip surrounding the head. My own husband is circumcised. I am surprised by how smooth the top of his cock feels. Hard also, but at the same time so smooth. It gives the impression of being designed to smoothly penetrate a woman.

"Wow!" I tell him. "That really is impressive."

"I'm glad you like it," He answers back.

The sound of his voice gives me a start. It was as though I forgot he was alive. All that existed was his cock. It still exists. I continue to feel it.

"It's so much bigger," I start to tell him and then stammer. "I mean, compared to my husband."

"Of course it is," He knows what I am trying to say. "That's what all of Doctor Palin's patients say."

"It might be too big!" I say with worry, judging the size, thinking mostly of the bulbous head.

"Certainly not!" He assures me, much to my relief. "You will be surprised."

I allow my fingers to travel over the head of his cock. So smooth and yet so hard, I can't help but imagine it parting me open and diving deep inside. It will be sure to feel incredible going inside me. I must make a renewed effort to talk my husband into going along with the treatment. I think of talking to him as soon as I get home, maybe scolding him for not coming along. As I handle the cock, I find myself wanting to do whatever I can to get my husband to agree.

"You can handle it harder if you want!" The sound of his words bring me back to reality. "Most women like to be rough with it."

"Rough?" His choice of words shock me.

"With my cock," He clarifies.

I consider being rough. I briefly think about being a lot rougher. I think about moving it around, squeezing it, maybe even making it spring up and down. The thoughts running through my mind make my heart start to race, but then I realize it has already been racing. It races with excitement and lust.

"Try not to think of my cock as belonging to me," He suggests next, his words again exciting me. "Imagine it instead as your own personal plaything."

"Plaything?" I like this idea too. "Do you mean like a toy?"

"Very much like a toy," He tells me. "A toy for a big girl to play with."

I like the sound of this, of his cock as my personal plaything. I would like his cock to play with. I already am playing with it. First the long shaft, and now I play with the swollen mushroom head. I haven't played with many cocks. Certainly I never played with a cock of such large proportions. I find myself wanting to play with his cock a lot more, like every night for three weeks straight.

He says nothing in response, so I instead decide to take him up on his offer. I reach my fingers around to grasp him in the palm of my hand.

"Damn!" I can't help but compliment. My fingers don't even reach all the way around. "I'm not used to this," I warn him.

"You're doing fine," He reassures with calm. "You'll get used to it."

Actually, I hope I never get used to it. I don't ever want the thrill, the exhilaration of such a big cock to wear off. I squeeze it in my hand to try to touch my fingers on the far side, but it's not even close. His cock is too damn hard to squeeze. My fingers refuse to sink in.

I squeeze harder when he doesn't object, and then even harder still when he still doesn't say anything. I figure he would tell me to stop if I tried squeezing too hard. He did give the offer for me to be rough with it, after all. I'm only taking him up on his offer.

He refuses to complain even when I squeeze down with all my strength. Still, my fingers won't touch on the far side. He requires two hands, which gives me an idea. And then I figure, why not?

I release the grip with one hand so to move it further down and place the other hand on top of it. Only when I hold him with two hands do I fully appreciate his long length. Indeed he does take two hands. I hold one at the base of his cock, the next just above it. Still, the mushroom head of the thing sticks above. It feels like I am back in grade school, playing baseball, putting alternative hands up around the bat in a bid for who gets to hit first.

Still he says nothing to indicate he objects, so now I use both hands to squeeze both at the same time. Only then do I notice it.

"Oh my!" I momentarily relieve my grip at the sight. It occurs at the very tip of his cock, at the eye. I notice the clear fluid leak out.

"What is it?" He asks.

"Nothing!" I quickly respond, not wanting him to know, but then of course he must know. I wonder if he feels it. I also wonder what will happen if I squeeze him again, and then feel a tremendous desire to find out.

With both hands, I work his cock. A larger drop oozes out on my second attempt. It spills up and out of the eye, and then it slowly drools down the side. I can't believe I am actually making him pre-cum.

"Should I stop?" I worry he might want me to.

"Not if you don't want to," He offers me to keep going.

I squeeze on his cock some more, and then give it a quick little jerk to prod it along. The strategy works, and he pre-cums more prodigious amounts.

"I'm thinking I should stop," I offer again after I feel it. The pre-cum becomes too much for his cock to contain. It flows down the side and touches my fingers. It feels oily. It feels nice. I desire to feel more, but stop anyway.

"I should definitely stop," I let go and pull my hands away to look at it. His cock seems harder than before, even bigger, sticking up further. His size astounds me. Even better, the mushroom tip glistens with moisture, his moisture and what I have done to him. Even after I let go, I notice it continue to flow out and down the length. The sight makes me want to grab hold again. I have made him slick and slippery. I have prepared his cock for me. All I can think of is my dildo and the same slick look right before I push it in and turn it on.

Jenny_C
Jenny_C
261 Followers