Naughty & Nice Daughter-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJack
MrJack
726 Followers

Wouldn't you know it; that minister's sermon was all about infidelity! Jenna was sitting with me because...well Jenna always sat with me. I wrote a short note on the back of a church bulletin and handed to the young woman. Actually, the note was more of a questionnaire. It asked; do you feel like a dirty, adulterous, infidel? Check 'yes' [ ] or 'no' [ ]."

After several hesitant minutes of thought, the questionnaire was handed back to me. Examining the two boxes, I saw an unmistakable checkmark in the box labeled 'no' [ X ]. To my incredulous surprise, a pretty little female smiley face accompanied the answer!

Boy oh boy did that checkmark and smiley face speak volumes! Jenna was coming over to the dark side with me! Perhaps we two were coming to the realization that 'sin' like beauty was in the eye of the beholder. Putting a nail into that coffin, my sexy young daughter-in-law turned her body towards mine in the church pew, crossed her slender leg over leg, and pulled ever so slightly up on her already-short dress hem.

Goddamn all mighty, I've gotta have another piece of that woman's pussy!

After church, I paid little attention to the handshakes and farewell greetings from friends and neighbors. I jumped into my Dodge Ram truck and floored it in an attempt to get home in the shortest amount of time as possible. About a half mile from my home driveway, a speeding, cherry-red Corvette convertible zipped past me in a blur.

Jenna was sitting on the front porch swing waiting for me. With a concerned look in my eye, I sat in the swing beside her. My hand touched her abdomen. "Damnit girl," I admonished. "What if your recklessness had caused you to wreck your car? Just where in the world would our baby be then?"

The look in this young woman's eyes let me know the depths of her adoration for me. The question of whether she loved me or not was put to rest. She did! "I may not even be pregnant yet," Jenna teasingly announced. "I'm working on getting impregnated...but, I guess I need a real 'man' for that!"

I stood abruptly, scooped the sexy young cockteaser up in my arms, and then took her inside my house. Doing double-time, I strode down the hallway, found my bedroom, and then threw my armload of featherweight feminine companion into the middle of my high, four-poster bed. Jenna bounced on the bedcovers with her dress flouncing up like a bunch of peach fuzzy fluff.

Amazingly, the tantalizing temptress reached her hands beneath her peachy frock and pulled her pantyhose down off her ass, her legs, and her feet. As soon as the stripteasing gal's hosiery cleared her toes, she winked at me mischievously and then she threw the nylon undergarments into my face. "Here, add these to your collection," she taunted.

I wrapped the fingers of my hands around Jenna's slender neck, pulled her up to me, and kissed the devil out of her. Or so, I thought. While kissing me back with her sweet, confectionary lips, my daughter-in-law unbuttoned my shirt and allowed it to fall off my broad shoulders. The wicked little minx then unbelted my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, and then dropped them to the floor. With no forethought, I stepped out of my shoes and pants and then kicked off my socks.

Speaking of wrapping fingers around things, Jenna's wandering hands found my cock. Her ten slim fingers attempted to surround my taut, erect cockflesh. "Wow, Frank," the woman announced. "This thing ought to be a model for Burger King because it's a 'Whopper'! May I have it 'my way'?"

Jenna's 'way' turned out to be giving my raw meat a few extra-hard hand strokes and then a few wide-mouthed slurpy sucks. After that, the wanton stripper pulled her sundress off her body and then removed her white, lacy bra. Before I could get much of a looky-look at the shape and form of the young woman's body, she threw her arms around my chest and pressed her nude flesh against mine. Naturally, my arms went around her and I engulfed her in a bearhug hold.

"Mmm Frank, the manliness of you feels so steely-hard, yet I know you to be such an incredibly softhearted person," Jenna cooed. "I feel like I'm once again a girl who has been caught fishing in a neighborly giant's pond. The Goliath male I knew back then helped me to cross over into womanhood by tenderly touching and teaching me. I want to be touched and taught by this man again!"

Well hell, my name is not Jack and I'm not a beanstalk, but this sexy, nude young woman began climbing up me! From her high perch in my big bed, she didn't have far to go. Aided by my hands pushing up on her amazing ass, I soon found a pair of extraordinary breasts pressed to my face. Nickel-sized nipples, one after the other, poked into my suckling mouth. It might have been my imagination, but I could swear I could taste the sweet milk reserved there for my babies! My tongue traced lazy licky-kissy circles all around the feminine flesh of both mammary jugs.

"Stand up in the bed, Sweetheart," I commanded. I wasn't sure if Jenna would do it or not, but she did.

Temporarily forgetting all about mammary jugs, I exclaimed, "Hot damn, now that's what I call a pretty pussy! That nice pee-pee has no pubic hair, it has puffy vaginal lips, it has a long center crack, and that baby has just a hint of tantalizing clit peeking out!"

Tantalizing clits are meant to be tickled, so I tickled the one between my daughter-in-law's luscious pussylips. The majority of the swelling clit came into my mouth when I sucked on it really hard. But then, I lost it. Jenna's feet were dancing around on the mattress while trying to keep her standing balance. It was not easy even though she attempted to steady herself with her hands on my head.

The giggling young lady was game, I'll give her that. She stood her ground as best she could and allowed me to do all the clitlicking and pussysucking as I wanted to do. And, I wanted to do plenty. My trick was in finding a bed dance rhythm which matched my needs. I even managed to embed my tongue deep into the inner depths of my naked girl's vaginal hole. My slippery oral digit slipped out a time or two or more, but I managed to somehow get it back in and tongue-fuck the bed dancer. So, Jenna thought she could dance; you bet your cunt-loving mouth, she could!

"Frank, I want to ride the 'Whopper'!" Jenna blurted out. "Please, let me slip down so that can ride your cock!"

Who was I to argue with such an unrepentant request from such an adorably wicked woman? So I released the pussylips I was holding open, I grabbed myself an armload of daughter-in-law, and I allowed her nude body to slide down mine. Actually, Jenna's satiny skin sort of slithered down my weather-worn flesh. Once proximity to her target was achieved, I felt the hot, drippy moisture falling from her vagina and landing on my cockhead.

With little fanfare, I sat the sweet, young, butterfly wings of Jenna's inner pussylips atop the throbbing ball of my hard cock. Carnal magnetism made it imperative that they kiss, just for a moment, before mating. The hefty bulk of my sizeable cockshaft then slipped deep into the young lady's exceedingly wet, tight, little vagina. The stage was now set for another episode of sexual intercourse.

Once again, I found myself holding Jenna's amazing asscheeks in my hand. "Bounce me, Frank!" the woman ordered. "Oh god, bounce me up and down on your whopper of a penis! Do me rough, do me hard; oh stretch my insides until they almost tear apart!"

I began 'doing' Jenna with bouncing hands and hard, upthrusting strokes of my rigid erection. I never would have thought that my sweet little daughter-in-law was a female who liked it rough. Going against my softhearted grain, I maliciously ripped into her. There would be no cushy bed for this naughty girl; oh no, not until I had fulfilled her desires and wishes!

Walking to the bedroom doorway with a woman riding atop my cock, I placed the ass end of her nude body against the immoveable stability of the door jam. Her hands were already holding her up by my neck, so I delivered a command, "Wrap your legs around me!"

With Jenna nearly supporting all her own weight, I slammed my engorged penile pole into her vagina and she screamed. My elongated, distended cockshaft pounded and punished the woman's little pussy time after time. "Sweetheart," I said in an impassioned whisper. "Don't ask for something you are not prepared to receive! And, don't ask for 'it' from a man who is hell-bent on fucking the woman he loves!"

Because of the continuing cockpounding into her pussy, Jenna's responding voice was made in a stuttering stammer, "You love me, Frank? Oh, I love you, too! I've loved you in a way since that day at the pond. I love you now because, well because you are a 'man'; you are the man I need and want!"

Jenna then added breathlessly, "I know you are cumming, Frank! I'm cumming, too! Will you take me a ride around your house and let us spill cum all over the place?"

That's just what I did! Maybe I was making a complete fool of myself, but I had my cock impaled within a hot young pussy, so I trotted and galloped into and out of rooms. Oh the glory of sweet orgasmic bliss! My masculine semen and sperm, Jenna's abundant vaginal juices, and her spurting feminine cum leaked from our loins and dripped everywhere we went. If we were not human, then I suppose I was acting like a horny alpha dog marking his territory and Jenna was the bitch in heat I was chasing!

Yet, there was no chasing here. We two were consenting sinners who had thrown off the boundaries of propriety in a quest for lusty entertainment mixed with a good measure of forbidden love. So exuberant were we in this undertaking, that we weren't even aware that we had exited the house and were now running around outside.

Moonlight cloaked the chill of the late evening hour. Yet, the moon's moon-tide magic stirred our loins to once again share orgasmic pleasures. Jenna giggled when I howled like a wolf who had found his life's mate. The young woman's giggling merriment turned to joyful squeals when multiple orgasms carried her high. My own elation came when I planted another seminal load deep within my love's womb.

[4] Aftermath; Chaos and a Change of Conjugal Companions

Jenna stayed longer in the bubble bath than I did. She came to my bed clothed only in her gorgeous, young, freshly-washed birthday suit. She tentatively lifted my bedcovers and took a look at the suit I was given on the day of my birth. "My oh my, my love," she teased. "I wonder how I knew your whopper would be big and hard again!"

My naughty, nasty, nude young cockteasing daughter-in-law deliberately crawled over me in an effort to drive me crazy. It worked. "Damnit Jen, I'm not giving you back to my son Ben!" I boldly announced.

"I know, Frank," she responded in a matter-of-fact manner. "This is my home from now on. Let's make love again and again all night long. I betcha I'm already carrying the hardy little wiggler sperm that will mate with my fertile egg and make us a baby!"

And, so she was! Jenna's abandonment of her husband (whom, as it turned out, had spitefully had a vasectomy without his wife's knowledge) and her subsequent 'shacking-up' with her father-in-law caused quite a scandal. When this young woman's abdomen began showing the unmistakable shapes of pregnancy, the scandalous uproar grew louder.

Jenna and I had one steadfast supporter. My young lover's mother never wavered in her defense of her daughter. I'm not entirely sure why the middle-aged woman was also a defender of me. Perhaps it was because, before Jenna came along to satisfy my sexual needs, she herself was one of my secretive ladyfriend lovers.

Ben moved on and moved in with one of his hotrod buddies. I heard rumors, but I could never confirm the fact that the two were Brokeback Mountain kind of companions. I suppose it really didn't matter because he had, sadly, but understandably, written me out of his life. His divorce from Jenna was granted on the grounds of abandonment and irreconcilable differences. At least the boy was man enough not to call her out as an adulterous whore.

Nine months after Jenna had lain on my kitchen table and had asked me to plant seminal seeds into her womb by the method of 'impersonal intercourse', she gave birth. The boy was a strapping, big fellow. By comparison, his sister, born three minutes latter, was a diminutive little doll. The proud first-time mother beamed as if every wish in her life was coming true.

No, my kids were not bastards! Jenna and I had married two months previously when her divorce from my son had been finalized. Two months after giving birth, my young wife and I were again back to our old selves in and out of bed. We screwed like bunnies daily; we played Ride-the-Whopper around the house and all over the farm; and we fell deeper and deeper in love!

***

Jenna and I were out taking a hand-in-hand romantic walk out by the best fishing pond I had. We stopped at a certain point. Here, I attempted to grab myself a piece of pussy. "No, Frank," my woman protested. "I have started my time of the month today."

I was quite disappointed, but then I had a plan. "Wanna play a game," I asked. "Let's pretend that you are the naive, innocent girl having her first bleed while at her neighbor's pond. I will be the neighborly man who helps you. This time, I want to do to you what I really wanted to do to you then!"

My young wife was always up for one of my role-play games. She shed her clothing in a blink of an eye. I was a minute or two slower. "Little Lady," I advised. "I know you are quite confused right now because your nice little female part is so messy. But, I have something I can put into your bleeding hole that will stop your discharge. Do you want it stuck in there?"

"Oh, yes Sir, please do it," the girl answered. "Sir, is it that monstrous thing between your legs?"

"Well, yes it is," I answered. "Young ladies need to be taught a lesson about trespassing on a neighbor's property. This may hurt, but it will be quick!"

"Oh, I'm not afraid, Sir, although that thing is awfully big," the girl hesitantly replied. "Your name is, Frank, isn't it? Well Frank, if you can help me, please, please do it!"

I lay the girl down on the grass near the pond. I spread her legs and climbed inside them on my knees. As I laid myself atop her young body, the girl instinctively guided my erection into the messy hole at the center of her feminine being.

My intentions were to be very, very gentle, and at first, I was. But, as frictional fires intensified, I thrust into the girl faster and faster and harder and harder. Finally, I began filling the girl's vaginal cavity with my milky white seminal cream. To my surprise, the girl's own body was feeling a great deal of orgasmic heat. She squealed, I howled, and we two experienced the ecstasy of carnal conjoining.

I suppose I had tricked the innocent girl just so I could get a piece of pussy...or, perhaps she had tricked me to get a piece of cock. In either case, we ended up creating more of a mess than we started with. I had a remedy for that! I scooped the female up in my arms and walked into the waters of the pond with her. We washed, we kissed, and we loved the love we shared.

"Oh Frank," Jenna, my wife, whispered. "You come up with the best games in the world to play! This was my first time having menstrual sex. Now I know we can do it again."

I am totally enchanted by this woman I love and I know she loves me. God willing, we will live happily ever after!

The End

Naughty & Nice Little Daughter-in-Law,

Turns into,

Naughty & Nice Little Wife

MrJack
MrJack
726 Followers
12