Naughty & Nice Sister & Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJack
MrJack
726 Followers

So, I took it. My hand moved to cup the pretty-puffed mound. My fingers squeezed and massaged tender flesh. I felt the swelling mound stiffen. Was April becoming aroused? I was beginning to hope so.

As if reading my mind, the girl spoke. "So, Uncle Jess what do you think?" she asked. "Do I pass the 'pussy-cat' test? Do you think the white kitty will like me now? Don't you think I ought to pull my pants back up now? Oh yeah, in case you're wondering why I have no pubic hair, it's because all the girls on my swim team shave everything off but the hair on their head."

Damn, I didn't want to let go of this gorgeous nude pussy, yet my niece was right. It was time for her pants to again cover her up. I continued groping her vaginal mound as I said, "Miss April, I think the kitty will like you very much, now. But, before you cover up, I need to check out something else. Maybe you can help me. I'd like for you to reach down here and spread this pretty little split for me."

The girl hesitated for a few seconds. Apprehensively, her hands then moved down between her legs. Her hands spread open her swollen outer pussy lips. I wet two of my fingers in my mouth. My moisturized fingers tentatively played with April's erect clit. One finger made its way into a tight opening. It hit an obstruction. This probing explorer was touching the girl's unbroken hymen. Damnit to hell, she was a virgin!

I knew I had to stop touching her so intimately, but I tested the hole one more time. April's face grimaced as I poked her hymen too forcibly, but her face lightened back up when I turned my attention back to her sweet little clit.

I was just assuming April's clit was sweet. Hell, I wasn't going to taste of it! Why, I had no intention of getting my mouth anywhere near this virginal girl's clit! My lips would never touch my niece's vaginal flesh! I'm not that kind of dirty-old-man!

My hand came out from between April's legs. She pulled her panties and pants back up, grabbed the little white kitten, and turned back over onto her belly. She and the little feline began a conversation.

Here I was again staring at the girl's back. Her shirt had pulled up again and my eyes were again focused at the spot where her bare back reached the waistband of her low-riding pants. "Hey girl, you're showing your ass crack again!" I suddenly said.

April twisted her head, looked at her butt, then looked at me. She spoke with a mischievous, temperamental voice, "So what? Mister, that's not my problem. Just deal with it!"

The girl went back to her conversation with the kitten. I could be mischievous and temperamental, too. Words spilled from my mouth. "Okay young lady," I sternly warned. "I'll deal with it! I'm going to pull your pants down and spank your pretty little ass!"

My hands grabbed the waistband of her pale-blue pants and her pretty pink panties and pulled. I didn't stop tugging until her bottom was bare. For such a petite young lady, she had a well-developed, shapely ass. I smacked one ass cheek with a quick slap. The girl yelped. I smacked the other cheek. Another yelp was heard. After two more slaps, April exclaimed, "Uncle Jess, that stings!"

"Young lady, just deal with it! I sternly replied. "Next time you'll know better than to tease your old uncle. But girl, if your ass stings, I guess I'll have to kiss it and make it 'all better'."

Bending over, I kissed the girl's ass. I kissed one 18-year-old ass cheek and then kissed the other. Her butt had just begun to turn a little red. I didn't realize I'd been so rough, so I slowed down and kissed her reddening skin with soft, tender touches of my mouth and lips. I was giving my young niece a gentle oral ass massage. Her red skin was getting its flesh tone color back.

I had been so busy touching and kissing this girl's sweet ass I had failed to notice a small discoloration on the otherwise unblemished flesh. A tiny, strawberry colored birthmark lay high on her left ass cheek. How coincidental, I had one just like it in the same place on my body.

One of my exploring hands had found a 'backdoor' entrance to get to the girl's pussy. My fingers were greedily fumbling to capture all the pussy flesh they could reach. One finger had claimed the girl's clit as its own. It was flicking and rubbing the tender young bud.

After a few minutes, I removed my hand from between April's legs, pulled my mouth from her sweet young ass, and sat up. My hands were rubbing up and down the expanse of her back and her ass. My mind was attempting to figure out just what to do next.

My conscience was again telling me to stop right now. Damnit, you've got no business playing with your niece's young body!

Conscience be damned! As long as the girl is not protesting, I don't want to stop! I'd better let her know some things before I proceed. "April, I'm going to pull your pants and panties off," I whispered huskily. "Then I'm going to take your top and bra off. I want to play with your naked body for a few minutes. I want you to say 'Okay' or say 'No'. What I do after that depends on which word you say."

I knew this girl had a strong-willed mind of her own. She is a precocious innocent teenager, but she is also a volatile firecracker which might blow up at any time. I listened intently for her answer. April was already speaking. "I'll say 'Okay'," she timidly said. "But...but I don't know what to do. Uncle Jess, you're not going to...! You're not going to...fuck me, are you?"

My response was swift and direct. "Hell no, girl!" I answered "I wouldn't...I have no intentions of doing anything as wickedly irresponsible as that! I just want to play with your sexy young body for a little while. Sweetie, I swear, I will not try to fuck you!"

With these words planted firmly in my mind, I went ahead and pulled April's pants and panties off. I pulled her top and lacy bra over her head. My niece is a short, petite girl-woman, but she has a beautiful expanse of flawless feminine skin. I just had to kiss the seductively enticing flesh.

My mouth headed back to the firm, pretty little ass I'd been kissing. I kissed this soft skin a dozen times. My hands and lips trailed down her short, skinny legs. I even kissed her barefooted feet. My mouth made its way back to her ass and then to her back. I kissed her neck. April was making no sound.

I turned the naked girl over onto her back then kissed her neck and the underside of her chin. My lips had it in mind to kiss her tantalizing tits. My hands got there first. While my fingers were gently massaging one of the nice little mounds, my lips latched onto the other. My mouth began sucking and tugging on the delectable nipple. When my hand moved, my mouth captured the other tit and nipple. Oh god, these little boobs were warm and tasty! April was softly sighing.

My hand was now between April's legs. I wanted my mouth and lips there, too. I kissed down her chest and belly. I stopped for a second, pulled the girl's legs apart, and gazed in wonder at the beauty of her bare nude pussy. Lordy, it had been so long since I'd tasted sweet, young pussy!

The hard, throbbing rod between my legs was begging me to kiss the enticing vaginal plaything. I gave in to undeniable temptation and kissed the pussy right in the middle of its split crack. I kissed the puffy right pussy lip and then the left. I kissed the pussy lips again and again. My tongue came out and licked every spot my lips kissed. April was moaning quietly.

My fingers spread the girl's pussy crack open. Here I was face to face with a tiny little feminine treasure. Wicked old uncles were not supposed to explore their niece's clits with their mouths and their tongues. Well, wickedness or not, I had found this jewel and I intended to claim it as my own! My mouth kissed the nubile nub while my tongue flicked and licked it greedily. My lips tugged and sucked hungrily. April's moans became louder.

My wet tongue spread the butterfly wings of a pair of hot-pink inner pussy lips and slipped into the girl's vaginal opening where I tasted feminine moisture. April's young body had matured to the point where it could produce vaginal lubrication in abundance. My tongue explored as deep as it could. I felt the wall of the hymen as it protectively prevented entrance.

My mouth, my tongue, and my lips continued ravishing this girl's clit and vaginal hole. I kissed, sucked, and licked with unrestrained lustful glee. April's hips were wiggling and whimpering cries came from her mouth.

Damn my wicked, pussy-sucking soul, I'd better stop this! I gave April's entire vaginal mound one more round of kisses then kissed my way back up her belly, to her neck, and finally to her cheeks. I kissed each soft cheek with tender passion then touched my tongue to her lips.

My conscience was screaming. "Wait, wait, you can't kiss this girl's lips!" it beseeched. "That's just too...too intimate! Why, your niece is too young to be kissing her old bachelor uncle!"

Apparently, this opinion was not shared by my niece. Her voice whispered against my face, "Oh, Uncle Jess, if you want to kiss me then kiss me! Stop teasing my lips and quit driving me crazy!"

I kissed this girl-woman and she kissed me. God, I don't know where she learned about kissing, but this young lady was a naturally good lip smacker! April's lips and tongue attacked me. This girl and I kissed and tickled and teased for several minutes.

April pulled away and looked at me with a strange gleam in her eye. Cryptic words sprang from her mouth, "Oh, where are the bunny rabbits when I need them?"

Puzzled, I looked back at the mystifying girl. My inquisitive voice inquired, "April, what are you talking about? Why in the hell do you want bunny rabbits?"

A shy grin lit the girl's face. "Because, Uncle Jess," she mischievously answered. "I had to show the 'tittie-cats' and you my titties. I had to show the 'pussy-cats' and you my pussy. If we had some bunny rabbits, then you'd have to show the 'peter-cottontails' and me your...your 'peter'...or whatever it is you call that bulging thing between your legs!"

I laughed and grabbed the seductively irresistible girl. Hugging her tightly, I kissed her sweet, soft lips. My voice responded to this girl's innocent wantonness. "April, baby doll," I said. "I call my thing a 'cock'. You said you saw pictures in your mom's magazines. Goodness girl, you're 18 years old! Are you sure you've never seen a real one? Do you really want to see mine? I guess you can, if you want to. Hell, I've seen everything you've got!"

April shook her head negatively and then nodded it affirmatively. "I guess I'm a little behind in the sexual maturity stage," she answered. "No, I've never had an opportunity to see a real one. Yes, I really want to see your...'cock'!"

I could have ended this wicked game right here and now. I should at least 'try' to resist temptation. Instead of listening to my guilty conscience, I sat up and removed every stitch of clothing from my body then lay down on my back beside my niece. My erect cock throbbed excitedly.

April sat up to get a better look. Words spilled from her mouth. "Oh my god, it's beautiful, Uncle Jess!" she exclaimed. "It's prettier than any picture I've ever seen! Now I know that those nice big cocks I saw in Mom's magazines were not made by photo trickery. Yours is just as nicely-formed and sizable as they were! Oh, Uncle Jess, may I touch it? Oh god, please tell me I can!"

Instead of answering, I grabbed the girl's hand and placed it on my swollen erection. Her short, skinny fingers tried to encircle my meat. She squeezed and stroked and played. Emboldened by feminine lust, her hands and fingers explored every inch of my pubic male nudity. For a girl who had never even seen a cock, she was doing a mighty fine job of erectile stimulation!

My cockshaft was stimulated into fully erect hardness! My horny-hard spike jumped with blood-racing joy. I heard April ask if she could kiss it. Entwining my fingers into her hair, I drew her lips down closer. She rained kisses up and down the length of my pulsating rod.

Damn, this girl is going to be a real cockteaser one of these days! What do you mean 'one of these days', hell she's doing a pretty good job of cockteasing right now! She was feverously kissing and licking my swollen erection.

The girl's instinctive nature took control. The head of my cock ended up in her mouth. At first, she recoiled in confusion. She didn't know this was something she could do. She looked at me and asked, "Uncle Jess, am I allowed to do this...to put your cock into my mouth?"

My breath was taken away. I couldn't speak, but I smiled and my head gave an enthusiastic affirmative nod. April smiled, too. Her head lowered and her mouth captured my swollen meat. Even though she was a novice cocksucker, the girl began sucking my cock just like she knew what she was doing. She sucked, and licked, and kissed energetically.

My better senses told me I couldn't let myself cum in her mouth! For one thing, there wouldn't be enough room in there. April's cheeks were bulging full of swollen cock meat. She would choke if I allowed my cream to flow. After she sucked for a while, I reluctantly grabbed a long braid of hair in each hand and pulled her ravenous mouth away from my 'ready-to-shoot' cock.

I pulled April's nude feminine form on top of my naked masculine body. Her pussy lay against my hardened rod. Lifted her up slightly, I slipped my shaft up between her thighs. My cock became wrapped in a warm, cozy thigh and pussy bun. My hands roamed up and down her back and ass.

I wanted to kiss this young niece of mine. Logistically, I couldn't do it. The girl was more that a foot shorter than me. I couldn't have my lips touching her mouth while my cock was touching her pussy.

My hands grabbed her ass and scooted her up so that her face was touching mine. Just as I hoped, she started kissing me. Abruptly, she stopped kissing, looked into my eyes, and said, "Oh god, Uncle Jess I love your big cock! I just wish it wasn't 'so' big! I think I'd like for you to...to fuck me. But, oh Uncle Jess your cock is just too enormous in size to fit in my tight virginal hole! Isn't it?"

I didn't laugh at the girl's innocent wantonness. I was thrilled that I'd awakened sexual excitement in her. "April, I can't fuck you," I answered. "I mean, well technically I could. You see, a girl's virginal hole is pretty elastic. It can stretch like a rubber band. If my cock and your pussy were greased up with plenty of lubrication, then my big fella could slip right into your little hole. But girl, I can't fuck you for three reasons; because I'm your uncle, because you're a virgin, and because you're too goddamn young for me!"

A horse whinnied. I wiggled out from under the seductive young temptress, grabbed her hand, stood up, and pulled her to her feet with me. "Let's feed some grain to the horses," I said. I was trying my best to keep my sinful lust from allowing me to fuck my young niece.

Jaybird naked, the two of us started walking towards the feed and tack room. Undeterred by my reluctance, April began tickling and teasing me. I was having to twist and turn away as she kept on trying to grab my cock. I was thinking that this girl sure is a lot like her mother.

April and I entered the tack room. Once inside, I let the horny girl 'catch' me. She dropped to her knees on the wooden floor. She began kissing and licking my cock again. Before I knew it, she had my meat inside her mouth. Damn, this innocent young woman was taking to sex like a duckling takes to water! My niece was becoming a fine cocksucker!

Blood engorged my pulsating erection. I let the girl play for awhile, but I knew I wouldn't last long. Hell, my meat hadn't been inside a hot young mouth since I'd stopped fucking this girl's mother several years ago!

Finally, I grabbed April's braids and forcibly pulled her to her feet. I bodily picked her featherweight body up and sat her on a long, wide workbench. This room was big enough to do triple duty. It was a tack room, feed room, and farm work room. Many of my tools hung on the wall over the bench.

My hand pulled a stool close and I sat between April's legs. I reached behind the girl and grabbed a set of wrenches. In a mischievous voice I said, "Babe, when I was sucking your tits, I noticed that your nipples needed tightening. I'd better fix them. I just happen to have a set of 'nipple' wrenches."

While April giggled, I selected a wrench and encircled a nubile nipple. The wrench was too big so I tried another. It was too small. The third one was just right. I 'tightened' the right nipple a little then tested the nub with my mouth. My tongue licked and my mouth sucked. I said, "I've got it too tight now. Hang on girlie, I'll fix it."

The old axiom goes; righty tighty, lefty loosey. I turned the wrench lefty to loosen the nipple. I tested it with my mouth. I said, "Now girl, this one is just right, but I'd better suck it pretty hard just to be sure. Then I'll work on the other one."

So, I sucked the nipple hard. I kissed the entire little tit. I kissed, and licked, and sucked with vigorous zeal. Satisfied with my handiwork, I moved to the other tit. Yep, just as I had suspected, this nipple was loose, too. After several attempts, I had it tightened properly. Just to be sure, I gave the nipple and tit a good oral workout. I pulled and tugged with my mouth and lips. Finally, I said, "Babe, I think this will hold them for awhile, but I'd better check them again later."

April was giddy with gleeful joy. She too was full of mischievous merriment. She reached behind her and handed me another tool. "Uncle Jess," she teased. "I believe this tool is a 'pussy checker'. Would you mind checking my pussy while you're down there under the hood?"

This teasing game was fun. I quickly replied, "No Ma'am, I don't mind at all. I'll take care of it right now. I always guarantee service with a smile."

I took the tool and began working on the nude, hairless, little teenaged pussy. Well hell, I suppose it was not all that little! This pretty vaginal mound was certainly a well-developed feminine delight. I worked on the outer pussy lips. I tested it with kisses then licked and sucked the tender, warm flesh. Finally, I had the swollen lips fixed.

I asked the girl to spread her legs and hold her pussy crack open. "Lady, it looks like your clit needs quite a bit of special attention," I said. With a wink in my voice, I added, "Ma'am, it's a good thing you came to me when you did!"

With April giggling, I gave her pretty little clit a complete checkup. I tightened this piece of delicate feminine equipment until it was standing up proud and erect. My tongue tested my mechanical manipulations. I flicked the clit to the right. It sprang back out straight. I flicked it to the left. Again, it straightened up.

I looked up at April's flushed face. "Ma'am, I think it will stay put now," I said. "But, to be on the safe side, I'd better give it a good hard sucking. I hope you don't mind waiting. This might take a little while. And, while I'm at it, I'll see what I can do about this hole I've found down here. Just hang on."

April hung on and I sucked. Damn, I loved this girl's sweet little clit! I kissed it, I licked it, and I sucked it in an energetic frenzy of lust. My lips tugged and pulled. I must have done a pretty damn good job of fixing this clit because I couldn't pull it off! But, just to be on the safe side, I tugged and pulled a little while longer.

April's giggles had turned to seductive sighs and moans. I used the pussy checker tool to open her vaginal opening. I couldn't get it very far inside because it was hitting her hymen. I worked on the hole a while and then allowed my tongue to test it. My saliva-lubricated tongue slipped in with ease. I wiggled it around and around. I licked the wall of the tender hymen and tasted the sweet-tangy, adolescent vaginal moisture.

MrJack
MrJack
726 Followers