Naughty & Nice Sister & Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJack
MrJack
720 Followers

April's hips were squirming. Her sighs and moans had intensified. I pulled back for a few seconds. I knew I could make her cum in just a few more minutes. I wondered what she'd think if I made her have an orgasm.

Damn my wickedness, but I'd love to get my horny hard cock into April's sweet vaginal hole! Oh god, if I was going to give her an orgasm, I wanted it to be with my cock inside her pussy!

At first, my ears didn't hear April speaking. I was too busy thinking about fucking my innocent young niece. The girl spoke louder, "Uncle Jess, why do you have a jar of Vaseline on your workbench?"

I shook my head to clear it of forbidden lustful thoughts. "I use it to keep the rust off of some of my tools and farm equipment," I answered. "It works like grease."

April perked up. "Do you remember what you said, Uncle Jess?" she blurted out. "You said you would be able to fuck me if your cock and my tight virginal pussy were greased up with plenty of lubrication! That's what you said, isn't it? Can't we use this Vaseline? You said it works like grease. I've never been fucked, but Uncle Jess I want to do it with you. Okay?"

I'd given this girl a list of reasons why we couldn't fuck. I was her uncle; she was too young for me; she was an innocent virgin. But, damn my sinful soul to hell, I threw reason aside! Standing, I grabbed the jar from her hand and flipped the top off. My fingers pulled a glob of grease out and I liberally coated my cockshaft with this lubricant.

April was following my lead. Her fingers scooped out grease and delivered the slippery load to the vaginal hole between her legs. After leaning back on the workbench and spreading her legs, she whispered invitingly, "Okay Uncle Jess, I'm ready."

I'd come too far to stop now. The girl's seductive allure pulled me toward her as if my cock was a steel rod and her pussy was a strong magnet. My stiffened shaft tenderly touched her warm flesh. The magnetic pussy pulled my steely hard rod into its heated outer lips. My greasy cock slipped through April's slick vaginal folds until the head was touching her maidenhood.

I felt April's legs encircling my hips. Instinctively, she pulled. My grease-lubricated cock thrust inside her slippery hole. The girl's tender maidenhead broke and she yelped in pain. Her pussy convulsed and pulled my shaft in deeper. I tried to pull back, but her legs had spasms which pulled me back in.

Giving in to undeniable temptation, I began fucking my niece with an insatiable, cunt-hungry lust! Pumping rhythmically, my swollen meat was sliding effortlessly into and out of her tight little hole. I was pulled deeper into a vaginal abyss. Soft, sweltering-hot pussy flesh massaged my cockshaft.

April's hips were bucking up to meet my thrusts. She was squealing, grunting, and groaning. I was, too. Animalistic urges drove us to voracious heights of seemingly unquenchable passion.

I didn't us want to cum yet. Wanting these special moments to last as long as possible, I reached behind the girl and pulled her up. When her naked body lay against my chest, her arms flew around my neck. My hands worked their way under her pretty little ass.

With my cockshaft still buried deep inside April's hot, drippy-wet pussy, I picked her up off the workbench. Her legs clinched tighter around my hips and I spun around and around. We both began giggling and laughing. I carried the girl out of the tack room and out into the barn. Six tiny kittens attacked my barefooted toes. Other than kicking them aside, I paid them no mind.

A horse whinnied in a nearby stall. This sound gave me an idea. With a nude teenager riding my swollen erection, I began galloping up and down in the long center runway in the barn. Each time I took a bouncy step April's pussy bounced up and down on my slippery cockshaft. Erotic stimulation ran through my loins. The girl felt it, too. Damn, I knew I could last much longer without cumming and I'd bet April was about ready cum, too.

Feeling as free and frisky as a wild mustang stallion, I dashed out the barn door and ran around the building with a sweet little filly setting on my cock-saddle. Hanging on tightly, April's pussy was riding my cock just like she was a Wild West cowgirl mounting a bareback bucking bronco. The fun-loving girl was laughing merrily.

Trotting back into the coolness of the barn, I galloped past the gauntlet of kittens. The kitties followed and danced around my jumping feet. All at once, April gasped. Her voice spoke in ragged breaths, "Oh god, oh my, oh Uncle Jess what does a...what does a cock-fucking orgasm feel like? Oh god...Uncle Jess please don't stop jumping!"

There was no doubt now. I knew April was cumming. Vaginal juices soaked my erection and a shower of feminine cum sprayed my loins. I continued galloping and the girl continued bouncing up and down on my slippery slick cockshaft. She cried out as the first orgasmic wave hit her. This girl was experiencing her first-time, cock-fucking orgasm. She was having a ball. As another orgasm started, she screamed, "Oh god, Uncle Jess it's happening again! Oh, it feels so good!"

Stepping back into the tack room, I sat April back on the workbench and pumped my meat into her young pussy feverously. I started cumming, too. My testicles rumbled and my cock began spewing out liquefied fire. My god, I was having orgasms inside my young niece's pussy! My seminal fluids began filling her sweet hot vaginal void. I was cumming so fast and hard I wasn't sure if I would ever be able to stop. My heart was beating to a rapid orgasmic beat.

April felt the sticky hot cream enter her young vaginal cavity. Until today, this was a place no cock had ever been. And most certainly, no semen or sperm had touched her virginal void. This girl cried out as another round of soul-shaking orgasms began, "Oh my god...Uncle Jess I love this! I didn't know anything could be so good! Oh, Uncle Jess fuck me!"

Following orders, I relentlessly fucked the girl until the sexually satisfied young lady gave up her quest for orgasmic relief and fell back on the workbench exhausted. Winded and fatigued from carnal exertion, I slumped down beside her.

I now knew one thing for damn sure; teen niece fucking was just as sexually stimulating and just as orgasmically rewarding as mature sister fucking! Young niece pussies and adult sister pussies were mighty fine things to have orgasms in!

April and I finally came down from our erotic orgasmic high. We grabbed up our clothes, ran nude to the house, and had a long hot bath together. As we kissed, teased, and fondled in the tub, I realized that every thought of forbidden incestuous guilt had fled from my mind.

Later, April and I grilled burgers and hotdogs. After we ate, she winked at me and said, "Uncle Jess, I've decided on which kitten I want for my birthday. I want the wild white one. Do you know why I want him? It's because he's a 'pussy-cat'. He will always remind me of you. I know how much you like my pussy!"

The seductive young lady stood and came around to my side of the table. She sat her sweet little ass in my lap, grabbed my hand, and guided it up under her top. She must have left her lacy bra in the house or the barn because all I felt now was unencumbered breasts.

"Uncle Jess," my mischievously wicked young niece said. "Don't you think my nipples feel a little bit loose? I think you might need to get out your tools and give me another checkup. You might need to lubricate my pussy again, too. And, if you're up to it, I wouldn't mind having another one of those exciting, slippery, bouncy cock rides."

My fingers played with nipples that were swelling with erectness. Yep, they were loose again! Immediately horny and hard, I picked the girl up in my arms, cradled her against my chest, and headed for the barn. When I spoke, my voice echoed with a mixture of lust and love, "Yes Ma'am, these loose nipples indicate it is time for another checkup. As I told you before, I guarantee service with a smile!"

With a teenaged girl in my arms, I entered the barn calling out, "Here kitty, kitty. Here tittie, tittie. Here pussy, pussy. I'm going to get myself some more sweet young pussy!"

And sure enough, I did. As my pussy-hungry cock once more spewed out a load of sperm-laden semen into its slippery vaginal home, a little voice in my head told me I might be making an irresponsible mistake by not taking precautionary measures to prevent pregnancy. If my memory was correct, I'd made the same mistake with my sister June when she was this girl's age.

If April and I were not so lost in orgasmic elation, I might have paid a little more attention to the insistent questions the little voice in my head was asking. "Aren't strawberry-colored birthmarks hereditary?" it inquired. "Can't a father pass it on to his daughter?"

MrJack
MrJack
720 Followers