Naughty Francy & The Scotsman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then I wanta hear ye say it."

As his body rhythmically slams into me he brings his thumb down to my clit, pressing down hard and flicking it back and forth the way he knows I love it.

"I'm YOURS. Ohhh ... I'm yours, baby."

Right then he slams three fingers into my pussy all together like they were one big cock, sending me over the edge ... my body starts to buck.

"OH GOD!!" I cry out loudly. "GOD YES. I'm your woman!"

His cock jumps wildly and begins to erupt inside my ass ...

"AAAHHH ... and WHO ELSE'S?" he roars as he cums, still ramming me with his fingers and thumb.

"NO ONE -- NO ONE ELSE'S." I roar back as my body arches and tenses. I feel him shooting into me and my pussy explodes, my juices gushing out all over his hand.

We are locked, bucking into one another on the restaurant table strewn with dirty dishes and papers hastily left behind.

Each explosion sets off another explosion in the other ... like aftershocks triggering tiny internal earthquakes long after the real one.

Finally, spent, he collapses on top of me and we both puff, trying to catch our breath.

Breathing.

Breathing.

After a moment he raises his head and looks at me searchingly ... "And who am I." I take his face in my hand and look him square in the eye.

"Aw, dontcha know? You are my man."

The Scotsman grins for the first time in a long time and I'm so happy to see his smiling face that I pull him down to my breast and offer him my nipple.

He takes it thirstily and sucks it into his mouth. I hold his dear head to me, running my fingers through his long dark hair as he nibbles on my nipple, cupping my other breast in his hand like a baby with his mother.

"And I'm your only man?" he says.

"You are my ONLY man," I say, petting him.

He seems content now, as am I.

"And you'll do as I say?" he says.

There's a long pause ... "Don't push it, babe." says I.

12