Naughty Girl

Story Info
Lizzie teases her Master and he punishes her for it.
1.3k words
4.04
30.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they were driving home from the party, Lizzie looked over at Todd and smiled. She had a wicked idea.

He knew that look all too well. "What is going on in that pretty little head of yours?" he asked her with a grin.

"Oh nothing," she smiled back at him as she reached beneath her skirt and slipped off her thong. She threw it in his lap and he gasped.

"You are such a naughty girl," he muttered under his breath.

Lizzie nodded and slipped her fingers between her legs. She closed her eyes and sighed as she slid her finger inside her wetness. She knew Todd was watching her and that only turned her on more.

She pulled her finger out, covered in her juices. She leaned over in the seat and offered it to Todd. He grabbed her wrist with his left hand and guided it into his mouth. She let out a whimper as he sucked and he felt himself grow hard as he tasted her.

Her hand trailed down his body to the bulge in his pants. She could feel how much he wanted her already.

"Undo my pants," Todd growled at her softly. She reached both hands over eagerly and undid his buckle. She opened his pants, freeing his hard cock. "Make me come," he whispered to her, trying to keep his eyes on the road.

Lizzie smiled at him and started working his cock with her hand. Todd groaned, gripping the steering wheel. He loved the feel of her soft hands on him. She jerked him hard with one hand as the other moved down to tease his balls.

She moved her hand faster as his breathing got harder. Lizzie knew he was getting close. She leaned over and bit his earlobe, running her tongue over it as he grunted and came all over her hand.

Lizzie grinned and brought her hand to her mouth and licked his cum off of her. He tried to watch her and keep his eyes on the road.

"Just wait until we get back to my place. I am going to punish you for being such a naughty girl and teasing me while I'm driving." Lizzie felt her cunt twitch at his words, wondering what he had in store for her.

The rest of the ride home was in silence. They pulled into the driveway at Todd's house. They walked to the door where Todd grabbed Lizzie by the hair and kissed her, his tongue dancing with hers. When the kiss ended, he grabbed her arm and pulled her into the house.

By now Lizzie was dripping wet. Her heart was beating faster as Todd lead her to the dining room without a word. Once there, he undressed her quickly, pausing to slide a finger in her hot and wet pussy. She moaned a little and shuddered.

"Oh, my girl, you are going to be a quivering mess when I am done with you." He kissed her forehead and guided her to the table.

Todd laid her out on the table. Lizzie licked her lips and gave him a nervous smile, wondering what Todd was going to do to her.

Todd gently tied her hands to the table, not saying a word. He tugged on the restraints, making sure they were tight. Lizzie could feel herself getting wetter as Todd kissed her softly. He moved down her body and tied her legs, so she was now spread before him.

Todd took a step back and smiled. Lizzie knew he was admiring his handiwork and she proudly met his gaze.

"I was going to gag you, but I think I want to her you whimper and moan for me." Todd runs his finger down her check. "My girl, I am not done with you yet. I will be right back."

Todd left the room and returned with a bag. He leaned over Lizzie and pulled out a clothespin. She drew in a sharp breath and Todd smiled. Todd proceeded to place the clothespins around Lizzie's breast, finishing with one on her nipple.

Todd kissed her lips tenderly. "Just breath with the pain my girl. I'm right here." Lizzie nodded and took a breath deep.

Todd moved to the other side and did the same to that breast. When he was done, he stepped back to look at Lizzie. He then grabbed her collar and kissed her hard.

Todd slide his finger in her wet slit as she closed her eyes and moaned. Todd let out a soft laugh as he placed his finger full of Lizzie's juices in her mouth for her to suck. "Girl, don't come yet."

Todd moved between Lizzie's legs with a look of determination. He took out another clothespin and placed it on her pussy lips. Lizzie let out a sharp cry. "Shhhhh..It's ok my girl....You can do this for me..." Lizzie nodded and he placed more clothespins on her pussy.

Todd took one last clothespin and looked up at Lizzie. Her eyes were wild as she knew what Todd wanted to do with it. Lizzie nodded and Todd smiled his approval as he put it on her clit. Lizzie let out a low whimper and Todd came up to kiss her again.

Lizzie's breathing was heavy as Todd looked down at her body full of clothespins. He tweaked one on her nipple with this thumb and finger and Lizzie let out a cry.

"My girl, do you think you can take more for me?" Lizzie nodded firmly and Todd kissed her forehead.

Todd reached into this bag and pulled out a bottle of lube and a butt plug. Lizzie pulled on her restraints a little as she watched him lube her up and then the plug.

"Are you ready girl?"

"Yes, Master," and Todd slowly eased it in Lizzie's tight ass as she let out a deep groan.

Todd reached in his bag again and pulls out a huge vibrator. Lizzie's eyes widened and she could feel her wetness trickle down her legs, leaving a spot on the table. She wanted to beg him to let her cum....to fuck her....but she knew if she did before Todd was done, he would not give her any relief.

Todd slid it inside Lizzie's dripping wet cunt. She was so wet he didn't need any lube. Todd held the remote from the vibrator and turned it on low. Lizzie spasmed

"Don't come before I give you the ok."

Lizzie cried out in frustration. Todd turned it on higher, watching Lizzie struggle not to come.

"Please Master, please can I come?" Lizzie's eyes were wild and she was in another place. Todd was standing between my legs and turned the vibrator up as high as would will go.

"Come for me, girl."

That was all Lizzie needed to hear. She screamed as her orgasm washed over her. Todd pulled the clothespin off of her clit, making her cry out again as she felt the blood rush back into it. The mixture of pleasure and pain drawing out her orgasm.

Todd buried his hands in Lizzie's hair and kissed her. The vibrator is still on inside Lizzie's sopping cunt. "Come for me again, my girl".

Lizzie was trembling. "I can't.....I will explode."

"Girl, your Master wants you to come again."

That was all Lizzie needed to hear as she let out a deep, animal-like groan. Her body trembled as she came again, arching off the table, head thrown back. In the middle of her release, Todd pulled the clothespins off of Lizzie's nipples. It sent her into a spiral as the blood rushed back into them blurring the line between pleasure and pain.

When Lizzie's breathing returned to normal, Todd gently remove the vibrator and plug and pulled the other clothespins off of her. Her body was shaking as the tears rolled down her face. Todd untied Lizzie and handed her a glass of water. Todd wrapped her in a blanket and carried her to his bedroom where he held her close, stroking her hair.