Naughty Girl

Story Info
Spanking or not, she can't help herself.
9.2k words
4.57
67k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wilfu1
Wilfu1
689 Followers

Author's Note: This is a mainstream revision of my incest story, Good Girl. I've rewritten it so that people who don't like incest can enjoy this story.

***

The delicious aroma of onion and garlic simmering away in butter filled my nostrils as soon as I opened the door to my apartment. I smiled to myself. I loved it when Lizzy came over unannounced.

"Hey, Babe," I called, as I disgorged the contents of my pockets on the side table.

"Will!" Lizzy beamed, skipping around the corner from the kitchen and throwing her arms around me.

She pressed her body hard up against mine and buried her head in my chest. I closed my arms around her, feeling her slender frame, and enjoying the delicate contours of her back through her blue spaghetti strap singlet. I kissed the top of her head, and inhaled the tropical scent of her shampoo - coconut and something sweet I couldn't identify.

She craned up to face me, the strands of dirty blonde hair that had escaped her ponytail falling off the sides of her black-framed glasses. I swallowed her smile in a soft kiss on her lips. "I wasn't expecting you until Friday night." I couldn't hide the delight from my tone.

"Yeah, I know. I just wanted to see you. You don't mind, do you?" Her lips curled in a cute, little pout.

"Of course not," I replied, brushing a wayward strand from her forehead.

"You don't regret giving me a key?" Her blue eyes hopefully crested the rim of her glasses.

"No way," I breathed, bending down to rub her nose with mine.

Lizzy hummed a positive response, and turned back to the kitchen. I let my eyes fall to her ass as she padded away across the timber floor. Below that powder blue singlet, her seductive curves were clad in nothing but a tiny pair of white cotton panties.

I exhaled deeply, savouring the vision.

"So what are you cooking?" I asked as I rounded the other side of the kitchen bench.

"Just a bolognaise. Nothing fancy." Lizzy shot me a sweet smile over her shoulder, then returned her attention to the pot on the stove.

"Smells good," I encouraged. I lingered a moment, enjoying the view, then announced, "I'll just get changed quickly."

"No rush," she said, reaching for another ingredient to add to her concoction. "It's still got to simmer another half hour or so. I haven't put the pasta on yet."

Leaving her to it, I slipped into my bedroom and hung my coat up in the wardrobe, followed by my red and white striped tie and my belt. It had been a hell of a day, and I didn't feel like another one-legged flamingo dance to get my shoes off. I scuffed over to my bed and sat down. As I did, something hard dug painfully into my left buttock.

"What the..." I complained to myself, scooting towards the foot of the bed and flicking back the embroidered cream doona.

A deep pink vibrator lay on the white sheet, it's metallic inlay glinting in the overhead light. I immediately recognised it as the Soraya I had bought Lizzy for Valentine's Day. There was no mistaking the thumbs-up I got from the clitoral stimulator. We were old friends, forever bonded from that first awkward moment in the adult shop, where the intrusively helpful sales assistant had shoved me in front of the LELO display and not let me leave without one.

Credit where credit's due, however, he was right on the money.

I petted the wrinkled sheet around the toy. It was still damp. Holding my fingers to my nose, I could smell the strong earthy scent of Lizzy's pussy. I picked up the Soraya and sniffed at it, detecting the same heady aroma.

"Lizzy?" I called, cradling the vibrator in my lap.

I heard the sound of a wooden spoon being laid on the porcelain spoon-rest by the stove, then saw Lizzy appear in the doorway a few seconds later. She stood by the door, biting her bottom lip. Her tight singlet clung to her body, her nipples jutting out from atop her perky breasts. Unfortunately her wringing hands disrupted the view of her white cotton panties.

I sat there looking at her. The muffled sound of the television in the next room wafted through the door, but couldn't mask the sound of her breathing. I held up the LELO. "What's this?" I said evenly.

She blushed deeply and dipped her gaze, not answering me. Her breath was ragged, and I had to fight to control my own. My heart pounded with anticipation, but I held my ground, held the silence. It was a game. Whoever spoke first: lost.

"I'm sorry, Will," she whispered.

I fought the Cheshire grin with every fibre of my being. Then in my best patronising tone, "Sorry for what, Lizzy?"

"I'm sorry I used the toy you bought me," she rasped. "I know I'm not allowed to use it without you. But I promise," She looked up hopefully for a second. "I didn't come."

"Hmm," I pondered with a tilt of my head. Turning away, I patted the enormous wet spot on the sheet. I heard Lizzy gasp as I did. When I turned back, she was again staring at the floor, her cheeks deeply flushed.

When she did finally look up, I patted my lap. She didn't answer me. Instead she scuffed at the polished floorboards with her bare toe and did whatever she could not to make eye contact.

"But, Will..."

"Lizzy, that's enough," I said softly. "You know you've been a naughty girl." My tone became more serious. "Naughty girls need to be punished."

Lizzy closed her eyes, her mouth falling open with a loud sigh. The thick strand of hair that fell down her face swayed in her breath. Tentatively, she crept forward towards me, still wringing her hands. When she reached me, she put one knee up on the bed beside me and began to bend over me.

"Uh-uh," I stopped her. "You can have a bare bottom spanking."

Lizzy whimpered as she stepped back off the bed, paused a moment, almost testing my resolve. Then resigned, she hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties and began tugging them down over her hips.

There is nothing more sexy than the sight of a beautiful woman peeling off her panties.

I was in awe. The waistband stretched around her curves, collapsing the white cotton into a thin horizontal line across her sex. Her cute little muff of light brown pubic hair came into view, followed by the seductive hint of her pussy lips, then finally that gorgeous little gap between the tops of her thighs.

As she pushed the thin white line down her legs, I kept staring at her pussy, my cock throbbing in my lap. The glimpse of her folds disappeared when she got her panties past her knees, bending over to step out of them. It was then I noticed her breasts in my field of vision, straining against the tight blue singlet. Her nipples looked painfully hard.

Leaving her panties in a puddle on the beige rug, Lizzy stood up straight and looked into my eyes. Her lips were curled ever so slightly in the beginnings of a wicked smirk, her hands by her sides, gently brushing the outside of her thighs. There was an unsteadiness in her breath, her body language betraying her excitement.

The sight of my girlfriend standing there in nothing but a light blue singlet and a sloppy ponytail had my heart racing. I could hear my own breath hitching. I was aroused, to be sure, and it was certainly clouding my judgement. I could not take my eyes off her.

Eventually I broke the trance by patting my lap again. She swallowed, then climbed up onto the bed once more, slowly laying across my lap. Her left hip pressed firmly into my aching cock as she settled into position. Her upper body was flat on the bed, with her chin resting on her forearms.

I placed my left hand on the small of her back, my thumb hooking under the hem of her singlet. Then I laid my right hand gently on that perfect ass in my lap. My hand spanned across both her luscious cheeks, delighting in the silky smoothness of her skin and the softness of her flesh. I couldn't help but caress her naked backside for a moment. I gently squeezed as I circled my hand around, my cock twitching agonisingly as I went.

I shook myself free from the glorious sensation of the pressure of her hip bone against my member, then raised my right hand from her ass. Lizzy held her breath. We both did.

I brought my hand down hard on her left cheek. My palm stung with the blow, the sharp crack giving way to Lizzy's surprised scream, then mewling whimpers. Her body convulsed in muffled gasps.

I raised my hand again. Her soft flesh was already reddening from the strike. Bringing my hand down once more, this time spanking her right cheek with a stinging crack. She cried out, the startled pain giving way to an aroused moan. And then again, I raised my hand.

I rained down smack after smack, alternating between each of her pinking cheeks. My palm tingled wildly as I lifted it in the air, and my cock throbbed more so against her hip. I ended up spanking her about a dozen times on each cheek.

Without the heart to continue, I laid my hand gently on her bright red ass. The heat coming from it was incredible, if not just the burning sting of my own hand. Lizzy's panting moans teetered on the edge, riding the agony between pleasure and pain.

I tried to comfort her the best I could, rubbing my left hand up and down her spine. And with my right, I gently caressed her bottom in large clockwise circuits. I cupped her left buttock and slowly slid my hand up over her swollen globe, with my fingertips trailing in the crack of her ass. Then I made my way across the small of her back, before groping the top of her right cheek and making my way down, this time my thumb sliding through her cleft. At the bottom, my hand traced the soft contours of the tops of her thighs to begin the circuit again.

She parted her legs, revealing her pink slit. "Please, Will," she begged. "I was so naughty."

My cock almost leapt beneath her hip. I knew what she wanted, and, God, I wanted to give it to her. Dropping my hand between her thighs, I cradled her burning pussy, her soft folds nuzzling my fingers.

I pressed firmly against her sex, eliciting a tortured moan through her gritted teeth. I could feel the swollen, little nub of her clitoris, and the soft prickle of her pubic hair against my fingertips. With her glowing butt cheeks clenched, I quickly slapped her pussy - not too hard, just enough for a light sting - maybe four or five times. She squealed with each strike, her swollen lips darkening as they became engorged.

I held my hand firm to her vulva again. Each time I pressed, she squirmed, trying to grind herself back onto my hand. The pressure was pushing her closer and closer to orgasm, I knew. I burrowed my middle finger through her slit, feeling her sopping arousal. And that stiff, little bud.

But this was punishment. I couldn't let her come.

I brought her to the brink over and over, pressing and releasing. Each push of her button caused her to buck in frustrated agony. I loved it. The sound of her moans, almost constant, desperately pleading with me to push her over the edge. The syrupy wetness spilled from her and coated my fingers.

It was then I had to stop. Much more, and I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

Lizzy's trembling body eventually stilled. Her moans fell silent. She lay there taking deep breaths while I continued to caress her beautiful ass. Then she turned her head to face me, her face flushed and pouting.

"Are you okay?" I whispered with an evil grin.

She pushed herself up onto her knees, sitting back on her feet to my right with a wince. Wrinkling her nose and searching for the right words, she finally whispered back, "I'm so sorry I was naughty, Will."

I gently held both sides of her face and breathed, "It's all right, Baby. It's over now." I pulled her towards me and planted a soft kiss on her lips. "I love you, Lizzy. You're such a good girl."

"I love you too," she replied, her brow furrowed incredulously. She wanted the game to continue.

"Why don't you show me what a good girl you are?" I couldn't help myself.

"Okay," she smiled, biting her bottom lip impishly. Lizzy kissed me again, then kicked her feet out from under her and off the edge of the bed. She stood up, lifting her bare ass from the mattress.

I shamefully sucked air in through my teeth as I saw how red her ass was, and looked away. It was then that I noticed a wet spot on the end of the bed where she'd been sitting. I gingerly reached out to touch the darker patch of embroidered cream on the doona cover. It was definitely wet. I leaned over and smelled it, and as soon as I did, my entire body flushed. My own arousal had left a slimy spot of pre-cum at the end of my erection, which had soaked through my pants. And I noticed another spot, just on the inside of my right thigh, where Lizzy's pussy had been resting during her spanking.

Without speaking, Lizzy spun around on the rug and dropped, reaching for the fly of my trousers. She unfastened and tugged them down forcefully, flicking them hard over the end of my cock. I lifted myself slightly to allow her to get them down over my ass, as she settled herself comfortably on her knees between my legs.

She broke eye contact with me briefly to look down at my exposed erection. Her smile broadened, then she reached out with both hands, clasping them tightly around the base of my shaft, leaving the head and another inch or two poking out the top. The entire end was slick with pre-cum.

Lizzy bit her bottom lip as she looked back up at me. "Stand up, Will," she breathed. "I want to look at you while I suck your cock." Her words nearly caused me to pass out.

I leaned forward, holding the sides of her face, and kissed her softly on the mouth. Our tongues found each other and swirled together. I sucked tenderly at her lips, and she at mine. When I pulled back, she slowly licked her lips and hummed with contentment.

I pushed myself up off the bed, realising that Lizzy had been gripping my cock the entire time. She held on, bringing the engorged head an inch from her lips. She looked up at me over the rim of her glasses and smiled sweetly. Then looking down at my cock, she gently kissed the head, her soft lips lingering on the slippery tip, before she sucked them free.

She smiled up at me again, then opened her mouth and extended her tongue out to take my entire head between her lips. She held my gaze while she sucked and swirled her warm tongue around my glands.

"You are such a good girl," I gasped down at her.

She pulled herself off my cock and smiled up at me, "You really think so, Will?"

"Oh, Lizzy, I love you so much."

"I love you too, Will," she smiled with twinkling blue eyes, before sinking back onto my cock.

Lizzy worked my bulbous head with her lips and tongue, licking at the seam where it met the shaft, every so often sliding herself off the end with a kiss on the tip. She stared up at me the whole time. I couldn't look away. Nor did I want to. She bobbed down on my cock, taking more and more into her mouth. First, her lips met her left hand, and when she took that away to steady herself against my hip, she stroked my shaft with her right in time with her mouth.

The slurping sounds grew, along with our breath, as she wanked my cock into her mouth. I held my hand over hers on my hip, causing her to lift her face off me to give me an affectionate smile, before resuming her fantastic blow job. I ran my fingers through her dirty blonde hair as she bobbed, releasing more and more strands from her ponytail. But Lizzy was undeterred, staring up at me and increasing her tempo until I was fucking her mouth with lusty abandon.

"Oh..ahh...Lizzy, Baby, I'm going to come," I groaned, the pressure of the ecstasy throughout my entire body building to the point where it was no longer bearable.

Lizzy's grip around the base of my cock tightened, and she pumped my length with her fist with a newfound intensity. She sucked the head of my cock even harder, staring up at me with those big blue eyes, and snorting through her nose. I began to moan. Losing my composure, I held Lizzy's shoulders and buckled over slightly. She moaned back at me in rapid, erotic grunts.

I came in her beautiful mouth with a roar. My body flushed with splendid warmth, and a torrent of semen gushed up the full length of my cock.

The force of my orgasm caught Lizzy by surprise, causing her to pull back from my erupting cock, coughing and spluttering. Cum dribbled from her lips as she fought for air, but she kept jacking my cock with her hand.

My cock kept spurting, sending a thick ropey stream splashing onto Lizzy's face, across her glasses, nose and cheek. She gasped at the contact with my hot seed, but was powerless to do anything about the third jet that struck her in the forehead and splattered into her hair. She lunged at my cock with her mouth open, catching another thick spurt. She quickly swallowed it down before clamping her lips around my head.

I convulsed in uncontrollable spasms with the remainder of my blissful release. Lizzy looked up at me while she pumped my shaft and sucked on my head. Her face was covered in cum, and it was honestly the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

"Oh, Baby, I can't..." I breathed, pushing her back and falling back onto the bed. I was way too sensitive for Lizzy to continue working my cock the way she was.

She sat on the floor, wiping the cum off her face and glasses with her fingers, and then seductively sucked them clean. As she watched me, she made sure I saw her tongue dart out and flick across her fingertips every time she brought them to her mouth.

"Did I do good, Will?"

"Uh-huh," I laughed, looking down at her.

"Is it my turn now?" she cooed, with a sexy, cum-stained grin.

"We'll see," I teased. "If you're a good girl the rest of the night, well, maybe."

Lizzy began to pout, but immediately stopped when I raised an eyebrow at her. She dipped her gaze and caught sight of my still-hard cock. "Mmm," she purred, climbing up onto me. She sucked my erection into her mouth again, and bobbed up and down a few times, before letting it pop free. "I love my horny boy."

"Oh, yeah. That's a good girl." I let my head fall back onto the mattress, unable to cope with the visual sensations of Lizzy staking her claim to me anymore. Closing my eyes, I drifted a thousand miles away.

"Will?" Lizzy's question jolted me from my daydream.

"What is it, Babe?" I lifted my head up to look at her.

She was sitting up, biting her bottom lip and holding her hands behind her back. "My bottom's really sore, Will."

"Oh, Lizzy, I'm so sorry. I think there's some moisturising cream with some aloe under the sink in the bathroom. Why don't you grab it, and I'll help you put it on."

"Okay," she smiled brightly, padding off to the ensuite.

With her distracted in the bathroom, I quickly changed out of my clothes, wiping the mixture of cum and saliva from my cock, and throwing on a pair of dark boxers and a green, over-sized t-shirt. Lizzy returned and handed me the bottle of moisturiser.

"Lie down on the bed," I instructed gently. "This should help soothe the sting."

She lay down on her stomach, with her arms buried under the pillow and her face on top, looking up at me. I squeezed a big dollop of the cream into my palm and rubbed my hands together to spread it out, then gently cupped her buttocks.

Lizzy gasped.

"Oh, are you okay?" I asked, afraid I'd hurt her.

"Yeah," she giggled, "It's just really cold."

I snorted a chuckle myself and continued to gently apply the cream to her perfect ass. I kneaded her soft flesh, tenderly prying apart her cheeks with my thumbs. Each time I did, her puckered, little asshole winked up at me along with the soft, glistening folds of her vagina. The glossy sheen of her buttocks covered in lotion was so wonderfully sexy, I couldn't help but sigh in total admiration.

"Mmm, that feels good," she purred into the doona.

When the cream no longer provided any lubrication for my strokes, I said, "That should do you." Then I bent down and kissed her left cheek. "All better."

Wilfu1
Wilfu1
689 Followers