Naughty Girls Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,493 Followers

Likewise, Dianne positioned herself on the floor, but not before kicking off her tennis shoes, close enough to see clearly though without looking like she was interested in doing anything more than just looking, though in the back of her mind, she was already wondering what it might actually feel like to try out one of these things.

"Now watch," Ellen purred, slowly beginning to insert the life-like prick into her pussy. "The only reason I'm doing this is, because I actually like the way it feels inside me when I'm using this one to stimulate my clit with. But after a while, I just remove this one completely, and then put this one in and let it do whatever it was designed to do. I've had some of the most intense orgasms doing it that way than I've ever had before!"

Dianne was indeed mesmerized as she watched. She felt her nipples harden, more so in fact than she'd remembered them being in a very long time. But in addition to that, she felt her own wetness, her own moisture pooling between her legs and knew without any doubt that she would soon be showing a wet spot through her jeans if she didn't take them off, which she then did much to Ellen's amusement.

"Well? I can't very well go home looking like this!" she said brazenly revealing just how wet her panties already were.

"Fuck that's hot!" Ellen said through half glazed eyes as she lay there looking up at her near sister.

"What?"

"That! You!" Ellen spat, her voice suddenly taking on a completely different tone now, one full of excitement, lust, desire. "You have no idea how fucking hot that looks, seeing how wet your pussy is, how much you've already soaked through your panties just standing there!"

Dianne actually ran a finger down against them without looking, almost afraid to see it for herself, or see it the way that Ellen obviously was, though she continued to feast her own eyes on Ellen's pussy as she now removed the fake prick casting it aside, inserting the other vibrator in its place, simultaneously increasing the vibration speed as she did so.

"Oh yeah, finger it a little for me while I cum," Ellen said, her voice quivering with hopeful expectation, her nerves raw, on edge, her breath shallow, fast almost panting as she now pressed the vibrator inside herself, holding it there in position, allowing the thousands of miniscule vibrations to caress and tenderly please her cunt inside and out.

Without evening thinking about it, without any hesitation or sudden shyness or embarrassment, Dianne found herself doing just that, though she still hadn't gone so far as to insert her finger inside herself directly, just locating her clit through the fabric of the material, which was enough as she stood there playing with herself, her clit throbbing wildly, the intensity of the moment escalating rapidly as she stood directly over her friend, between her obscenely spread legs, watching the way Ellen lay pleasuring herself while she in turn stood above her doing the same.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum, gonna cum!" Ellen announced suddenly, her eyes closing, her ass coming up off the floor by more than a few inches, arching her back, in a momentary pause as though time had suddenly ceased to exist as she held there for a moment. Even Dianne had quit working her fingers, her own breath held as she stood there, then like the sound of a trains whistle in the distance, she heard the slow agonizing moan of pure pleasure begin to whistle from deep within Ellen's throat, suddenly exploding outwards as the intensity of her orgasm claimed her, washed over her, and consumed her.

"Holy fucking shit!" Dianne spat as Ellen thrashed wildly beneath her now amongst the pillows in the throes of cataclysmic release. She was momentarily lost to herself, oblivious to anyone, or anything apart from the earth-shattering orgasm that seized her body from head to toe. And as she stood there, Dianne saw the sudden eruption of clear liquid as it ran in small little rivulets down between Ellen's legs soaking the floor. She herself was wet, drippingly so, but never before in her entire life had she ever experienced even that much as she was witnessing now. And though it was no where's near the woman's discharge on the movie, when she had actually jettisoned a long lasting streamer of clear liquid from deep inside her pussy, far enough to sprinkle droplets upon the camera lens as it filmed her, even this much was beyond her wildest imagination as she watched Ellen continue to climax, spinning now into yet another one as she continued fucking herself, crying out, groaning and sharing her pleasured joy with her friend.

#

Though she hadn't climaxed, she might as well had, her knees just as weak as though she herself had just had the orgasm she'd just witnessed. Collapsing down into the sea of pillows on the floor, she watched as Ellen slowly surfaced again from her revelry of pure erotic joy.

"Whew! That felt good!" Ellen grinned from ear to ear, though feeling a little sheepish.

"Damn fucking fantastic!" Dianne had to admit still feeling a little overwhelmed by it all, but also hornier than she'd ever been in a while too.

"Try it, try them both," Ellen said standing up on wobbly knees, just let me wash them off for you first," she said now feeling slightly embarrassed.

"No!" Dianne heard herself saying, catching Ellen mid-step.

"No? You don't want to try them?"

"Yes, I do, but no...I don't want you washing them off first," she again heard herself saying, the thought of masturbating with them still fresh with Ellen's recent spending coating them, somehow a part of the naughty wickedness she was still feeling.

Ellen grinned back at her with the same knowing expression on her own face that she was now seeing. "You feeling what I'm feeling?" Ellen said now sitting down on the floor beside Dianne once again.

"Maybe..." Dianne chuckled, "tell me what you mean."

"I'm sure you'll remember this," Ellen began, once again absentmindedly fingering one of her hard extended nipples while doing so. "Bill and I had already done it of course, several times, but we'd been teasing one another for several days mercilessly in fact because neither one of us had had the opportunity to do so again. Then your mom and dad dashed out to go pick up some dinner for all of us, remember?"

Dianne did, but now she was enjoying the memory of that moment being retold, as well as enjoying seeing Ellen still fingering her own nipple. "I do, but keep telling the story," she said through a half breath as she brazenly stood, struggling out of her wet panties, along with the tee-shirt and bra she'd been wearing, until she herself was just as naked as Ellen still was as she spoke.

"Anyway, we didn't really have a whole lot of time, the KFC was just down the street around the corner as you recall."

Dianne did, but she wasn't about to interrupt the story for that.

"As horny as we both were, and since you and Bill had always been close enough and comfortable enough to discuss anything and everything with one another, that was when he asked you if you'd be willing to keep an eye out for mom and dad while we did it, right there on the couch."

Dianne could still see it as though it had happened yesterday. As Ellen continued talking, Dianne closed her eyes, the images forming inside her head, even the sensations, smells, the erotic conversation that began between them now blending with Ellen's words, though they'd become merely background to the memory.

"Please Dianne please," Bill had half begged his sister, just sit there on the couch, keep an eye out for their return," he'd asked. The sound of clothes being removed, zippers coming down, belts being unbuckled. She glanced quickly, seeing her best friend and future sister-in-law reaching behind unclasping her bra, already having slipped out of her shorts and panties now straddling her own brother whose hard massive prick she caught the briefest glimpse of as it disappeared inside Ellen's cunt. Seconds later the sounds of them fucking as she peered out the window looking for headlights, her breath coming quickly, the sudden throb of excitement emanating from deep within her own needful pussy.

"Hurry up you two!" Dianne had warned worriedly, "They'll be on their way back any minute now!" Though she had turned once again to watch them, watch as her brothers hands cupped her friends tits, caressing them pulling on them, just as she herself now sat doing as she remembered doing it to herself even then, though wearing clothes while she'd done so.

"That's it baby!" Bill had cried out, "Make it cum! Make it cum! Make it cum!"

Though Ellen was on birth control even then, they hadn't wanted to risk any pregnancy this close to the wedding, and as there hadn't been enough time for Bill to race off and locate a condom, there'd been no other choice either. Dianne watched as Ellen suddenly extricated herself from Bill's prick, mouthing it instead as he began ejaculating his hot creamy spunk into her mouth, surprising Dianne as she did, as she watched, even as headlights suddenly bounced in the window telling them all that their parents had returned home.

"Oh my God they're here! They're here!" Dianne screamed as Bill and Ellen had scrambled off the couch gathering up their clothes as they did, one racing downstairs to his room, the other upstairs to Dianne's as Ellen had been invited over to spend the night with her just as they'd always done on most Friday evenings.

Dianne now heard Ellen's voice, once again in the present. "But it was later on that evening," she continued. "After we'd all gone to bed. I remember that I'd pretended to fall asleep quickly, but the truth was, I was still horny as hell. Obviously I hadn't gotten off myself yet, and was just waiting for you to fall asleep so that I could masturbate."

"Oh my God!" Dianne laughed remembering the night. "That's what I did!"

"I know!" Ellen now smiled knowingly. "I know! And that is what I was leading up to, because as erotic naughty as it had been with Bill there on the couch, it was even more so for me after we'd gone upstairs to your room."

Dianne sat listening to her near-sister, her pussy still throbbing with excitement and expectation, her emotions swirling like a whirlpool inside her head, though she felt more alive, more aroused at this very moment than she'd ever felt before.

"I remember lying on my side pretending to be asleep, though I had closed my eyes, I could still squint just enough to see you, though after a while it wasn't really necessary anymore."

Once again Dianne could clearly recall that night, even seeing herself as she lay in one of the twin beds separated only by the small nightstand sitting between them. After she had assured herself that Ellen had fallen asleep, she had unabashedly began touching herself, though the sound of the sheet moving, even though she felt certain it wasn't heard, had caused her to pull it down and away from herself, but she also preferred to bend her legs at the knee, spreading herself whenever she masturbated anyway. Dianne glanced over towards Ellen several times, but had seen no movement, hearing only the soft gentle sounds of her slumbered breathing. Her excitement, and arousal from seeing her brother and Ellen there on the couch, very much on her mind as she twirled the tip of her clit with her finger, occasionally slipping a finger inside herself, withdrawing a bit of moisture which she used to further tease and stimulate her hard aroused little nubbin with.

"When I saw you lower the sheet, bending your legs in order to access your pussy more easily, I couldn't help but slip my own hand down between my legs, though it seemed to take me forever, not wanting to move, fearful that I might alarm you in some way and that you would stop. But thankfully you didn't, and as I watched you in the semi-darkness, I lay fingering my own pussy, wishing as I did so that we were lying in bed together side by side, doing each other instead."

Dianne couldn't believe she was hearing this, couldn't believe that Ellen had been thinking the very same thoughts and desires that she herself had felt and been thinking about as the two of them had masturbated together there in the darkness of her room. She had been so tempted to stand up, walk over and begin caressing Ellen's breasts as she rode her brother's cock, had it not been for the fact that her parents were due back at any moment, she might have. Her brother no doubt would have welcomed it, encouraged it along with a lot more had she done so.

"Touch me," Dianne moaned softly when Ellen had finished. "Please Ellen, touch me, and let me touch you."

They stood, embracing, suddenly kissing though neither had expected to do that. Dianne felt her breasts tickle the hard twin peaks of Ellen's breasts as they too embraced, fencing one another, purposely so as they looked down at themselves, Ellen suddenly cupping one of her own breasts, rubbing it against one of Dianne's as she soon mirrored the playful encounter, her taut hard nipple now flicking against one of Ellen's as they laughed joyfully, teasing one another tit to tit, nipple to nipple, breast to breast.

"Let's go into the bedroom," Ellen suggested, taking Dianne's hand in hers, leading the way until they both collapsed on the bed together. Side by side, Dianne felt the gentle exploratory probe of her near-sister's fingers, the tingling touch of them sending an ocean of goose bumps, which spread rapidly across the surface of her flesh. Even as Ellen touched her, finally stroking ever so tenderly the hard stiff nubbin of her sex, her own fingers found simultaneously that same hard little knot sitting between Ellen's sex, that caused her to moan deeply, hotly as she touched her, just as she now began to do as Ellen's slick finger probed, fucked, and twirled about her super-sensitized little clit.

They came almost simultaneously. Hands and fingers had been everywhere, she had pulled and tugged on Ellen's nipples, just as Ellen had been doing to hers. They had kissed one another passionately, tongues doing what she momentarily considered doing to Ellen's clit, though lacking the courage to do so, still fearful of taking it that far, as must have been Ellen in her mind, for she made no move to do so either. But it was enough, she felt the surge, felt the sudden prickle of joyful release suddenly seize her as she cried out, hearing Ellen's own sweet sigh of pleasured ecstasy joining hers as they fingered one another frenziedly after that until each was satisfied, satiated in a blur of unbridled, uninhibited lust.

#

"See you on Wednesday then?" Ellen asked after having walked Dianne to the door saying goodbye. Dianne smiled, grinning even as she quickly hugged her near sister to her, though not daring to kiss her though she felt safe in doing so had she decided to. As erotic/naughty as it had felt, her rational thoughts had returned, though still somewhat confused by her arousal, her attraction towards her own sister-in-law.

"Yes, Wednesday," she confirmed. "At Michelle's place this time right?" she asked having already forgotten, her mind still in a fugue as she stood there. Ellen still only wearing the robe she had been in when Dianne had first arrived, the impulse too great to ignore, not chancing a lingering kiss, but leaning forward for a sisterly one which she gave, yet allowing her hand to sneak forward, briefly parting the fold of her robe, seeking and quickly finding the softness of Ellen's tit which she touched, quickly caressed, then stepping back catching the broad smile on Ellen's face as she did so.

"Sure you don't want to take one of the toys to try out?" Ellen asked as Dianne stepped down off the porch step.

"Maybe next time," she stated, realizing as she said that, that she was already looking forward to, and hoping that there really would be a next time though she was still struggling inwardly with herself over having enjoyed this encounter with her sister-in-law as much as she had. Finally using the excuse that she'd been gone far too long, and that Steven would be wondering about where she was, even though she knew that to be a lie. He would be indifferent to her whereabouts, or even what she was doing, just as long as she was home in time to fix his dinner.

"I'll bring one with me on Wednesday, just in case you decide you want to," Ellen continued grinning, and then waved somewhat flirtatiously, even briefly baring one of her breasts, flashing Dianne as she slipped into the front seat of her car, laughing with her as Ellen waved once again just before closing the door.

#

They had been meeting every Wednesday night for several months now. For Dianne, it had become the highlight of her week, a chance to get away and have some time for herself. Since it was also Steven's bowling night, it was the perfect opportunity for her, she could relax, enjoy the company of her friends without worrying about getting home early, or even late for that matter as Steven usually stayed late himself afterwards in the bar sharing a few beers with his friends.

But there was a difference this time, she had always looked forward to Wednesdays, but she'd never been this excited before in looking forward to it. She'd only spoken once, and that all too briefly with Ellen when she'd called, Steven sitting too closely nearby to allow the conversation to take on any sexual overtones.

But now, driving over to Michelle's, she could already feel the moisture gathering between her legs as she openly looked forward to some erotic discussions, hearing each of the women sharing a favorite passage or two with one another, and then discussing it. That, and wondering if Ellen would remember to bring along one or two of her toys as she'd hinted at doing. Wondering further if indeed that she had, would she be brazen enough to take them home with her and actually try them, "though better yet," as she thought about it, "letting Ellen use them on me!"

As was usually the case, Dianne was the last one to arrive, having to drive the furthest except when they met at Ellen's place when she was the closest. Parking her car she entered into Michelle's home, knocking, but then simply walking in. They all did whenever they gathered together.

"Oh good, she's here!" Michelle said jumping up from the couch to give Dianne a quick friendly hug. "Laurel's been reading a few passages to us already while we've been waiting for you to get here. Hot fucking stuff!"

"So are you," Dianne thought to herself, chastising herself almost immediately afterwards for giving birth to that thought. But the plain and simple truth was, Michelle really was a hottie, obviously with looks much like her older sister, but in a younger, even wanton sort of a way. And the way she was dressed didn't help much either, a simple pair of men's flannel shorts, but also wearing a man's sleeveless underwear tee shirt that hugged her firm braless breasts like it had been painted on. And likewise, as Sharon just then came into the room carrying a tray of drinks, fruit punch laced with more than enough alcohol to send her head spinning, she too was dressed just as provocatively, if not more so than Michelle was. Much fuller breasted than even she was herself, Sharon's breasts likewise strained against the simple tee shirt she also wore, though she also stood in nothing more than a pair of simple white cotton panties, her favorite outfit whenever lounging around the house staying at home. Everyone else was more appropriately dressed perhaps, especially as they'd all driven there, but even Ellen wore a simple sundress that hinted at curves laying just barely beneath the material as she stood next to the window, the last of the fading light still enough to outline that incredibly sexy body of hers, which Dianne had already twice masturbated to while thinking about.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,493 Followers