Naughty Girls Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,444 Followers

Dianne took a few brief moments to say hello, accept her drink and settle in on the couch next to Ellen who'd shown her more than her usual excitement when seeing her, going so far as to let her lips linger perhaps a bit longer than usual when she kissed her hello, a moment, no matter how brief, wasn't lost on Sharon as she sat there watching the two of them.

"You sure you're sister isn't gay?" Sharon had quipped teasingly as she spoke to Michelle.

Dianne felt her face flush, saw the same momentary coloration in Ellen's as well as they quickly settled back into their seats trying to look innocent and bewildered at the remark.

"Who knows, maybe she really is after all," Michelle said teasingly. "You finally coming out of the closet here sis?" she asked, though she too had found the sudden blush in Dianne's face curiously amusing.

"Nah, I prefer staying inside the closet when I play," Ellen tossed back at her sister. "Just feels a bit naughtier that way."

Everyone laughed at that, but Ellen had managed to defuse the sudden awkwardness that they'd both felt, at least Dianne had anyway, still wrestling with emotions, thoughts and admitted interest which she was taking in while looking at all the women gathered together more so than she might normally have done any other time.

"Now Laurel," Michelle spoke, "Re-read that last passage you'd just read for us before Dianne got here. It was pretty damn hot even if I do say so myself, so set up the scene for us again, and then read it for her."

"Basically, it's a story about a group of women who had all gone on a cruise together. To make a long story short, there's a severe storm that comes out, knocks out all power to the ship, and it starts taking on water and begins sinking. Ten women in all, find themselves alone, basically abandoned and adrift in their small boat, eventually nearing a small deserted, uninhabited island the following day. After nearly a month without rescue, they've managed to make their little island somewhat inhabitable and comfortable to stay on, plenty of fresh water, fruits, and even a few wild pigs that they're able to live on while awaiting rescue. Eventually of course, as they grow closer and closer together, now relying on one another in order to survive, there is the additional human need that suddenly arises, and with no men anywhere in sight to satisfy those urges and specific needs, they turn towards one another. Early on in the story, it becomes evident that if intimate relationships do form out of this, it could very well cause petty jealousies and arguments amongst many of the others. As they've also established a bit of a leadership within their group, they further decide to formulate and draw up some sort of pact that would prevent that from ever happening. Essentially then, they all agree that there are urges and desires that each one of them is now beginning to have, to experience, so their only solution in guarding against any dissention amongst them, is to agree to an 'orgy only' format, when everyone is included together during a specific night in the week, something they can all look forward to..."

"Sorta like now," Ellen whispered over to Dianne as they sat listening, even taking her hand in hers as they sat there, though it was wedged hidden between them.

Dianne nodded her head in agreement, listening to Laurel as she continued.

"Even women who had never thought of, or considered being with another woman now agreed with this, and found their meetings, their orgies, not only pleasurable, but far more exciting and enjoyable than they had ever experienced or even imagined before. Anyway, that's the set up, what I was just starting to read to them before you got here," Laurel said glancing towards where Dianne was sitting, "was the part where they'd decided to incorporate a simple ceremony of sister's before their real orgy began, but something that they also agreed to do before any meeting, and in addition, adding it also the close of any meeting. In that way, they all felt in perfect harmony with one another, even through heated discussions or disagreements, coming together in this unique intimate little way then, ensured that there was always harmony and friendship amongst their newly formed tribe."

"So what did they decide to do?" Ellen asked curiously.

"It was agreed," Laurel continued smiling, a small blush spreading across her own face as she spoke, "that they would all sit and form a circle together, like I said, at the beginning of any meeting or discussion, as well as at the end of it. As they did this, each one would put her left hand in the lap of the woman sitting next to her, until the entire circle was now formed, connected in this way. Each one would then simultaneously, finger that same woman, and continue to do so until everyone had reached a relaxed stage of euphoria, not necessarily climax, though that happened upon occasion to, but at the very least that much, until a smile was seen on each and every woman's face before they then went on to other important matters."

"Wow, maybe we should start off our little get-together's with something like that too!" Michelle suggested teasingly, though everyone there knew she was more serious about actually doing something like that than she was letting on to.

"You just want to stick your finger in another woman's cunt," Sharon teased her, even reaching over to give one of Michelle's breasts a friendly little squeeze. "So having an excuse like that to do so would be perfect for you wouldn't it?"

"Oh, and like you wouldn't?" Michelle teased back, now actually grabbing one of Sharon's boobs for emphasis, nearly starting a brawl in doing so.

"Um, should we throw down some Jell-O into the middle of the floor and watch these two go at it?" Laurel jokingly suggested, "Or do we continue on with what we came here to do?"

That seemed to quiet things down in a hurry, though everyone had found the playful banter between the two actually exciting to watch.

"Whose turn is it to read now anyway?" Sylvia asked, another woman friend of theirs now who'd joined them a month earlier shortly after Laurel had invited her along.

"I think it's actually my sister's turn to read and share something with us," Michelle said just as Ellen had stood.

"Yeah I think it is, but I need to pee first," she said heading towards the bathroom.

While she did, everyone decided to freshen their drinks, have a pee themselves, or step outside for a quick smoke break before continuing. Dianne stepped into the small kitchenette fixing herself another of the semi-strong fruit punches. Already her mind was reeling with all sorts of thoughts, brought about by Laurel's descriptive little story that had reminded her of her own wicked little encounter with Ellen.

A moment later Ellen joined her there in the kitchen, "Want one?" Dianne asked.

"Yes, please and make it a stiff one too!" she added grinning. Just then Ellen's sister called out to her from the living room.

"Hey sis! Where's your book anyway?" she asked. "What are you going to read to us?"

"It's called 'She'!" Ellen yelled back out towards her. "Written by an anonymous author several years ago now, but very enlightening," she explained and then adding, "it's sitting just inside my purse!" The moment she said that, her eyes suddenly widened in alarm. "Oh no!"

"What?" Dianne asked but Ellen had already spun around and was heading back out into the living room not even taking her drink with her when she did. Dianne raced immediately after her, arriving only a moment later, but it was obviously already too late. Michelle stood, a silly knowing grin on her face, holding up a life-like penis in one hand, and Dianne's "G" spot vibrator in the other.

"Um, you come prepared? Just in case you needed to dart off into the bathroom again did we?" she said waving the two toys up for everyone to see, causing a great deal of snickering laughter as she did so. "Though that's probably not a bad idea either," she added once again suggestively, would certainly make the readings a lot more fun and interesting if we all started doing that."

"I'm game if anyone else is!" Sharon said grabbing one out of Michelle's hand, "I've always wanted to try this one, just couldn't afford it on my salary," she said honestly.

"You're serious?" Ellen said gawking at her sister's lover. "You wouldn't be embarrassed or feel uncomfortable doing that in front of everyone?"

"I wouldn't no...only if it were to make anyone else feel uncomfortable or embarrassed, then I wouldn't. So...would it?" she asked seriously looking about at everyone. To Dianne's amazement, no one voiced a complaint or any real concerns, if anything, blushing excitedly at the mere thought of it, wondering if in fact Sharon really would, or if she was just teasing everyone in suggesting that she might.

Even before Michelle could comment on what Sharon had just said, Sylvia spoke. "I wouldn't mind trying out the other one, as long as no one was offended by it," she said surprising everyone there. "Though I would ask that you maybe dim the lights just a little so I wouldn't feel quite so brazen or vulnerable while I do."

Once again, no one seemed willing to object to that either, everyone now at least curiously excited with the realization in seeing where all this was going.

"We've got a few more toys in the bedroom," Sharon suddenly offered, "if anyone else wants to try one while Ellen reads to us," she stated already removing the top she'd been wearing along with her white cotton panties so that she now stood there entirely naked, as Michelle soon joined her, also having removed her clothes. Sylvia now stood, undressing herself, once again to everyone's surprise and amazement.

"Well? Like they say...when in Rome!" she said grinning as she carefully folded her skirt and blouse over the back of the chair she'd been sitting in.

"I'll pass...for the moment anyway," Laurel said easily. "But I certainly won't mind watching anyone else either," she added smiling.

"No one's expected to do anything," Michelle said then taking over, suddenly becoming this particular tribes little leader, much like in the story Laurel had been reading earlier. "But maybe we really should lay out a few ground rules here, just in case this does turn into something more than what we've been doing."

"Like what?" Ellen asked though Dianne detected an enthusiastic tone in her voice when she questioned her sister.

"Well for one, maybe we should all get naked when we do this, even if a person or individual chooses not to do anything themselves, it would at the very least make everyone else feel a bit more comfortable, and less conspicuous or self conscious about being watched. Anyone have any reason to object to that much at least?" she asked.

Dianne nearly did, but saw no other dissention from the group, including Ellen or even Laurel, both of which suddenly stood and began removing their clothes. The only other person that Dianne thought might voice any strong objection was Margaret, the oldest woman in their group at sixty, though she'd been there from the very beginning and had seemingly enjoyed herself immensely in being there, though she hardly ever spoke or really shared anything about herself, let alone her sex life. That too had obviously ended a few years ago with the sudden death of her husband, which was one of the reasons she'd found herself enjoying this particular little book club of theirs. Perhaps it had given her some sort of an outlet for her still very active and needful desires.

Dianne glanced towards the older woman, expecting to find some sort of shocked horror or indignant expression in her face perhaps, but to her surprise, she didn't. If anything, Margaret merely shrugged her shoulders and smiled, and suddenly began unbuttoning her blouse, leaving Dianne as the single solitary person who hadn't begun doing so as yet. So she did.

"Way cool!" Sharon said enthusiastically after all the women had finished undressing, once again settling in comfortably, some actually holding various toys or vibrators in their hands, some of which Michelle had retrieved from their personal stash for the women to use.

"Ok, before Ellen begins here with her reading, how about we add one more little item to the new club rules here," she said, though continuing before anyone could ask what that was. "Next week, everyone just plan on bringing with them whatever they'd like to try or use. You're certainly all welcome to borrow or enjoy whatever we have, but I know that most, if not all of you probably have your own little fun toy you enjoy using, so like I said, next week feel free to bring those along with you as well."

Glancing up, Dianne saw Ellen wink at her, she was the only person as far as she knew, that also knew, Dianne had never even used one before let alone had one.

"Here, try this one," she said holding out an egg-shaped vibrating toy that she almost magically produced from her purse. "I brought an extra one with me, just in case you didn't like either of the other two," she honestly admitted as she sat down once again on the couch next to her friend.

"But now you don't even have one!" Dianne said holding onto the strange feeling devise.

"No worries kiddo, we'll share," she winked with a whisper causing Dianne to feel a pleasant unexpected jolt in her pussy upon hearing that.

"So, everyone all comfy and ready for Ellen to begin reading now?" Michelle asked. Dianne looked about the room, amazed to see so many women gathered together like this, each one of them naked, most of them either holding onto a toy, or at the very least, already caressing themselves with hands and fingers, something that Sylvia had begun doing from almost the moment she'd gotten a hold of the other toy she'd wanted to try. She'd truly been the biggest surprise next to Margaret, unusually shy, though she'd certainly gotten excited whenever she'd given her own reading, she now sat unabashedly working the life-like prick in and out of herself, almost oblivious to whatever else anyone was doing.

"Start reading!" she'd said suddenly from out of the blue. "Before I lose my nerve here!" she'd added though she also continued to fuck herself openly with the fake prick.

Ellen quickly began reading, "The room was dark, made even more so by the blindfold Patricia wore, something her husband Jeff had placed around her head shortly after binding her to the bed she now lay in, though he had done so, securing her naked body with silk scarves after reassuring her that she had nothing to fear, nothing to worry about. Patricia trusted her husband, implicitly, excited now more than perhaps she'd ever been, listening to his movements about the room as he prepared to pleasure her, promising to do so in ways she'd never known or experienced before, all the while speaking to her in his soft comforting voice..."

Dianne quickly peered around the soft dimly lit room now, since Sharon had quickly extinguished most of the lights, turning off some, dimming others until only the barest of lighting filled the room, enough to read by at least, and see by as well as Dianne noted many of the women, including good old Margaret, as they sat listening, enraptured with the story as they all touched and pleasured themselves in one fashion or another. Some with the toys they had chosen to do so, others like Laurel or Margaret using their own hands.

"...Patricia then felt the gentle soft probe of something foreign, something wickedly strange as it began to penetrate the moist wet opening of her sex, only then realizing the sound of her husband's voice, still speaking gently to her, soothingly so, was too far away from being a part of the soft hands that gently teased and caressed her aroused flesh. "Just trust me honey, don't say, or ask anything, just trust me..."

Dianne could no longer refrain, her pussy felt like it was on fire, seeing the women around her, all of whom now touched or pleasured themselves in one way or another as Ellen read to them from her book, even touching her own self as she sat there, one hand down between her legs, frigging her clit while she read, periodically glancing over towards Dianne, smiling, nodding her head in approval, urging her on. For the first time ever, she pressed the switch, feeling the toy come alive in her hand, even on the smallest setting, the vibration sending shock waves through her fingers, her hand, which she now placed against the swollen needful lips of her pussy.

"...Though tempted, her mind awash in curious wonder, she could only lie there, feeling the softness of the pliant toy as it penetrated her sex, slowly, teasingly, deflowering her femininity as though for the first time all over again. The hands were smooth, another woman's, it had to be she thought though she lay silently, allowing this unexpected, now wanted violation of her body to continue..."

For herself, picturing it inside her own head as Ellen read, she couldn't see, couldn't even begin to imagine Steven ever doing anything like this, but she could see, could imagine, and now did, the image of herself being bound in such a way, the touch of Ellen's hand upon her flesh, caressing her, teasing her, splitting her sex with the softness of the now shared prick which had entered her as her own brothers voice continued on in the background.

"...feel her pussy next to yours. Feel how wet it is, how wanting of you it is. Feel her as she fucks you, fucks herself. Feel the press of her delicious lips kissing yours, the hardness of the prick which you now share, fuck her back honey, allow me the exquisite pleasure of seeing yours, fucking her back, urgently, hotly...excitedly as I stand here stroking my prick while watching you..."

For Dianne, it was indeed Ellen's body doing just that, though again Bill's voice as he urged the two of them to fuck one another as he stood there. She could feel Ellen's hands touching, caressing, though she could not, the sensation of want driving her near madness, ever closer towards orgasmic release as she fought against the bonds that imprisoned her.

"...her climax indeed great, perhaps far greater and pleasurable than any she had ever known, and suddenly all too soon, almost the way it had begun, the silence once again filling the room, a patter of feet upon the floor, someone leaving, a hushed whisper perhaps, then nothing more until her husband's soft kiss upon her lips wakened her like the prince in the fairytale, that this was indeed no longer a dream."

Ellen closed her book looking up, smiling at the various expressions upon the women's faces, many having obviously climaxed in perfect tune with the ending of her reading, others still hovering just on the edge, though no one spoke either way, the sounds of pleasure clearly filling the room, a few whispers here and there, a slick moist touch suddenly reverberating about the room, now joined by another, and then another as frenzied fingers strove towards finishing their work, or vibrators merely murmuring before, now turned to higher settings, each one now openly screaming their purpose.

"Holy fuck!" Michelle's voice now filling the silence, "right there baby, right there!" Everyone's attention drawn towards her now, including Dianne's. She found herself envious, watching as Sharon knelt on the floor between her legs, her mouth gently sucking, licking, kissing her lover's split, keeping her on the very edge of orgasm, and then finally allowing her to topple over the edge as Michelle's hands grasped the side of Sharon's head, clinging to it, forcing it even harder against herself if that were possible.

So engrossed in watching this, as was everyone else, she didn't realize for a moment or so, that there was a differing touch upon herself, only then tearing her eyes away from the two women, looking down, seeing Ellen's fingers now caressing her exposed clit, the vibrator deep inside, it's humming thrills captivating the audience of her lips, her juices, now applauding in joyous rapture as Ellen's finger brought about the climatic end to her cunts performance. Dianne felt her eyes closing like the curtain upon the stage, the applause still ringing in her ears, becoming now the sound of her own voice as she cried out the last note to pleasured song her cunt had just finished singing.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,444 Followers