Naughty Grandpa Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers

"I did, but isn't it nasty?"

I smile again and kiss her lightly on the lips, "Not at all, Lovely One. There is absolutely nothing nasty about you down there. People do it to each other all the time. It is natural...especially when someone loves you as much as I do."

"Oh...ok...if you say so..."

"I do, Sweetheart, I do..."

I lick her bottom again, but I concentrate on her gorgeously juicy sex. The teenaged Laryssa doesn't taste like the mature women in their forties I am used to, nor does she smell quite the same. But when she cums she is all the women I have ever known; sobbing with joy at the experience and then giving her trembling, writhing body completely over to ecstasy.

Afterwards, with shining eyes, she hugs me to her. "Oooooh, Grandpa! That was so awesome! I've made myself cum before, and with Sophie and Corinne, but I never knew it could feel like that."

I continue with the soothing strokes I had been using to calm her down. "You have no idea how pleased I am that you let me teach you that. It was awesome for me as well!"

Eventually, when I can tell that Laryssa is falling asleep in my arms, I get up gently from her bed and make to leave. As I reach her doorway she murmurs sleepily, "Grandpa, I love you."

"I love you too, Sugar."

"Grandpa, come back here a minute?"

I go up to the side of her bed. To my utter delight, Laryssa raises up and plants a quick, soft kiss on the shrunken head of my now almost flaccid cock. "And I love your big beautiful willie too."

Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers
12