Naughty Marlene

Story Info
Has this cheating wife been caught out at last?
2.9k words
3.92
158k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pop_54
pop_54
22 Followers

The phone rang, Gerry looked at his watch as he picked up the receiver. 1.30am, what’s her bloody excuse this week, he thought.

“Hello love, listen Gerry darling I’ve done something silly, very silly, I got a bit drunk at the club and lost track of the time, I’ve missed the last bus.” His wife Marlene announced in the earpiece.

“Hmm” Gerry replied.

“Well Tess said I can stay at her place and come home in the morning, if that’s OK or do you want to come and pick me up.” Marlene continued.

“It’s half past one, little one’s asleep, how can I come and pick you up, you’d better stay at Tessa’s place.” Gerry replied; of course she knew he couldn’t pick her up with their little kid in bed for the night already.

“OK love, I’ll be home early honest, sorry about this love, Tess says to give you her love as well and tell you you’re an angel.”

“Hmm.” Gerry replied.

“See you in the morning darling, love you lots.” Marlene said.

“Hmm, you too.” Gerry answered as he hung up the phone, Tessa, lovely Tessa, he thought forgetting his wife’s indiscretions for a moment as he went back to his late night film on the telly.

At the other end of the line Marlene placed the receiver back onto the bedside phone and flopped back down on the bed, she was completely naked, she spread her legs wide open, took on a sensual yet filthy look on her face and announced. “Right that’s him sorted out, who’s ready to shag me again?”

On the bed with her were two young men, also both naked, one, Mike, was sitting on the side of the bed; the other Trevor was laid alongside the reclined Marlene. All three were hot and sweaty still from their earlier wild threesome sex sessions, they’d actually been together in Mike’s flat since 10.30pm, and both guys had been sexually abusing and screwing Marlene on and off since she’d arrived for their pre-planned meeting.

In short and being brutally honest about her Marlene was a married and flirting slut, she cared nothing for her husband Gerry, or for their child, all Marlene cared about was her own depraved enjoyment. Marlene only stayed with Gerry because he was a soft touch, he provided for her, he gave her a home, and he was dumb enough to think she loved him still and trusted her.

It hadn’t always been this way, for the first five years of marriage Marlene was a faithful young wife, then Aaron happened, she got pregnant and gave birth to Aaron their young one, it changed her for the worse, left stretched and loose from the birth, Marlene developed a liking for very filthy rough sex. Gerry was too gentle, soft twit, he didn’t do it for her, he didn’t bang her like a whore as she needed, so she began looking for her pleasure elsewhere with men who didn’t care about her, men who’d use her and treat her rough, satisfy her big loose cunt hole.

Trevor rolled over and slid his hand down Marlene’s soft belly slowly, over her fluffy mound finishing between legs, as he gently fondled her cunt lips with his fingers and thumb he watched the look of filth and pleasure on her face, listened to her quiet moans of pleasure. Mike leaned over and began kneading and stroking her big soft tits with one hand, groping each lobe in turn, Marlene’s huge brown nipples began to swell and become very erect.

Mike too watched Marlene’s horny facial expressions and listened to her moans and whispers as he slowly increased the pressure and intensity of his tit groping session. Harder and harder he squeezed the lobes, he pinched her left nipple quite firmly between his finger and thumb and twisted it, Marlene let out a little whimper of pain, “Nice.” Mike whispered; he liked hurting women, treating them rough.

Marlene was moaning and whispering encouragement and obscenities to the two guys, mainly just whispering and repeating, “Oh Yes, Oh Yes.” Over and over, the occasional string of obscene encouragement, “Go on, harder, hurt me, fuck me, fuck me all night, I’m yours do anything you want.” She could feel the tingling sensation from Trevor’s quite gentle caressing between her legs, she could feel the filthy arousal from Mike’s rough squeezing and abuse of her tits, she felt used, two guys taking what they wanted, it was a feeling she loved.

Mike’s prick was rock hard again, he adjusted his position on the bed and knelt beside Marlene, took his shaft in one hand, cupped his other hand under her chin bending her head back a bit and began rubbing his moist helmet all over her face. As his big helmet teased around her mouth Marlene licked it like the tip of a sweet lollipop each time it came in range.

Mike studied Marlene as he performed his little sensual act, her lovely big soft tits with the huge brown nipples now standing very erect, a few red marks over the big lobes from his rough handling, a couple of nail scratches on her tits and upper body from the wild abuse they’d given her between them earlier in the evening. Nice soft reasonably flat belly with just a couple of small childbirth stretch marks, nothing grotesque though, broad rounded hips and nice firm shapely legs spread open. He studied her pleasant round face, not a raving beauty, but quite pretty, no blemishes or lines, lovely plump lips as she opened her mouth a little to allow him to ease his helmet inside. Not a bad looking woman for her 32 yrs, and a quite nicely looked after figure really.

As Mike pulled her head round more towards him and pushed the end of his prick further into her mouth Trevor eased himself up a bit and leaned forward to get a better view between her legs of her nice big bushy cunt hole and the things his fingers were doing to it. “Lovely big cunt on you girl.” He whispered as he eased her cunt lips open wide with his fingers to study the internal structure of her now soaking wet orifice. He studied the red meaty flaps and dark entrance to her love chamber as he twisted his fingers about manipulating the wet opening to get a better look inside her.

Marlene eased her legs further apart in response to his explorations as if she knew what he wanted. Trevor could see her erecting clitoris expanding from its hiding place like a miniature prick, he forced the pink flesh open and attempted to pinch the pretty little protrusion with his fingers, it wasn’t quite erect enough or his fingers were too big and clumsy to gain a firm grip, after a few attempts to grip the little item he gave up on that game, Marlene had wrenched her head away from Mike’s cock and cried out quite loudly, Trevor’s clumsy attempts at clitoral stimulation had hurt her quite a lot where he’d been trying to prise it out of her orifice.

Trevor adjusted his hand a little and slid his index and middle fingers deep into the lovely wet hole. He began thrusting them in and out as deep as his top knuckles and other fingers would allow quite hard and fast for a couple of minutes, savouring the sweet smell of her love juices and the squelching sounds his fingers made as they pounded in and out of the loose hole. His whole hand now soaked with her sweet slippery juice.

Mike grabbed her head with both hands and aimed his cock back into her mouth as best he could, Marlene assisted by opening wide and taking it in. Mike then began to fuck his prick into her mouth quite roughly, “Go on bitch, I’m going to fucking choke you with it.” He urged as he forced it as deep as he could down her throat, Marlene retched and choked for air as the organ slid down the back of her tongue and restricted her throat with each deep thrust.

Trevor was having a bit of a struggle at the other end, Marlene was twitching about quite violently as she fought for breath with the almost forced cock sucking exercise she was being subjected to. Trev had to pin one leg down with his body and force the other up and open with his spare hand as he began to try to force as many fingers as he could up Marlene’s cunt. His head was just inches from the beautiful big wet orifice as he managed to ease all four fingers with the thumb tucked in between into her. “Jesus it’s like a fucking bucket Mike, I got my whole fucking hand up her.” He shouted excitedly. Mike slowed his mouth fucking to a stop and leaned forward to view his friend’s hand fucking exercise. “Make a fist up her, go on stretch the cow right open, go on fist the whore give her a good cunt punching.” Mike urged excitedly as his cock fell out of Marlene’s mouth.

Marlene gasped for breath saliva dribbling out of her mouth down her face, she cried out in pain as Trevor stretched her cunt hole almost beyond the limit in his attempts to ball his hand into a fist inside her, a failure yet again on his part. Trev pulled his fingers out and formed a Karate style fist, Mike moved into a new position alongside Marlene and took over the job of holding her legs wide open, then as both guys studied the event closely Trev began to force his fist into Marlene’s cunt, twisting it about to displace the flesh and force the hole open, Marlene cried out loudly as the fist slid slowly right inside her almost to Trevor’s wrist. “Yes, oh yes, go on stretch me, Oh God I haven’t felt it this good since the brat popped out of me.” She suddenly cried out.

“Go on Trev fuck her with it, bang your fist in and out of her.” Mike urged excitedly. Trevor did as instructed and began easing his fist in and out as best he could, it was a tight fit and not too free to move much, Marlene was crying out and wriggling as he did so, he could feel his fist banging against her insides as it moved in and out.
“Careful Trev, it’s really hurting now, ahh.” Marlene pleaded; this was getting just a bit too rough now. “Split the bitch, go on make her bleed.” Mike urged; he was well gone with this business, luckily his friend had a little more restraint.

After about 5 minutes of fisting Trevor decided it was time to loose his load off again, he eased his fist out of Marlene, she gasped a big breath of relief as he did so, her cunt felt very stretched and quite sore at the extremities of her opening, she’d enjoyed it really though, it had been a new and very filthy experience. Trevor got up from the bed and opened a condom pack, he gently rolled a rubber onto his rock hard prick then pulled Marlene round on the bed so she was half hanging over the edge assisted by Mike.

Trev positioned himself between Marlene’s legs kneeling against the bed, grabbed a leg in each hand and lifted them high and wide open, Mike took her legs and held her in position as Trev guided his sheathed cock into her soaking wet stretched orifice. He then proceeded to fuck her as hard as he could, banging in and out of her like a steam hammer, their bodies slapping together loudly with each deep thrust. Marlene just lurched about on the bed to the rhythm of his violent assault up her cunt. She was silent, just laid there enjoying the sensation of being fucked like a whore.

Marlene was being used as she liked to be used, she was sore from her fisting ordeal but she was aroused by the sheer unloving sex act being performed on her. Trevor banged her hard and uncaringly for about 8 or 9 minutes non stop then let out a loud cry of pleasure and filled the rubber with spunk deep inside her.

Mike had been knelt by her still holding her legs up watching his friends prick fuck in and out of her cunt hole, as soon as Trev snatched his glistening wet condom covered cock out of her, Mike took his place between her legs. As he aimed his iron hard shaft into her Marlene tried to sit up and cried out in alarm. “Hey Mike you fucker, you’ve got to use a rubber, I don’t want to get fucking pregnant and I don’t want to catch anything.”

“I aint got nothing nasty girl, don’t worry about that, and it’s your fault if you aint on the pill, I’m spunking you up bitch.” Mike whispered in an aroused tone as he slid his prick up her cunt with one big thrust. Another 8 or 9 minutes of rough uncaring banging later, Marlene felt Mike freeze momentarily deep inside her and heard him cry out, then she felt the rush of warm fluid pumping out of his organ, Mike it seemed was cumming for ages, he pumped a huge quantity of spunk into her with several deep thrusts and much muttering of obscenities. “Oh yes bitch, nice, you’ve got a lot more of this to come tonight, we’re going to fucking do you all night long.” He mumbled as he emptied his bollocks inside her.

All three were again soaked with sweat as they collapsed together on the bed, the whole room was filled with the scent of Marlene’s cunt juices, the smell of sexual activity filled the air, the guys were soaked with her love juice, hands wet with it, belly’s glistening with it, pubes matted with it. Marlene was in a bit of discomfort, physically and mentally, here cunt was sore, her tits were feeling bruised, she’d lost a lot of the sexual high now with the worry of Mike filling her with cream, not just the disease worry, but Marlene had forgotten to get a fresh supply of birth pills and was a week or more out of sequence, God how was she going to explain a pregnancy to Gerry, he was always so careful.

Mike got up and got them all a drink after about 10 minutes of gentle cuddles and whispers, discussing what they were going to do to Marlene next for fun. He resumed his place on the edge of the bed with his drink; Trev again reclined by Marlene.

“Do you have it up the arse Marlene.” Mike asked after a minute or two.

“Yes sometimes, Gerry doesn’t do me up there, he’d find it disgusting.” She replied.

“Better start on your arse next then hadn’t we hey, make sure you go home with two sore holes.” Mike whispered with an evil little chuckle. “What do you reckon Trev see how many fingers you can get up her arse hole, hey.” He continued.

“Yea then fill it with spunk mate, but not for a while yet Mike, Jesus I’m fucked, I aint going to get hard again for half hour or so, let’s just fuck about with her for a while.” Trev replied.

“Yea, come here girl, let’s have some more of them lovely big tits.” Mike said as he began to get himself in position again.

Marlene was beginning to wish she hadn’t agreed to this night’s entertainment, but it was too late now, she was only getting what she’d asked for, and she wasn’t going to make a fool of herself chickening out now. Marlene had some strange ideas and priorities. She was feeling battered and bruised, she was sore, she was worried about getting pregnant, and there was more to come yet, much more by the sound of things. But she didn’t want to appear weak by refusing anything or calling a halt to it all.

It was now 3.15am Gerry was laying in bed at home looking up at the ceiling in the dim glow of the small table lamp that was lit on the bedside table, he was wondering what his wayward wife was really doing at that moment in time. Where she was, who she was with, what they were doing, how often she strayed behind his back. He was feeling quite relaxed; the bed cover was right down, he was quite warm. “Hmm I wonder, I wonder what she’s really doing.” He whispered to himself.

“What love, did you say something.” Tessa whispered as she rolled over towards Gerry and stroked his hairy chest with a finger.

“No, not really love, I was wondering what madam is doing this minute.”

“Ha, with some bloke I bet, did she really say she was staying with me tonight, or did you make that up as an excuse to phone me.” Tessa whispered kissing Gerry gently on the chest.

“No, I mean yes the silly cow really did say she was with you.” Gerry replied.

“Mmm glad she did darling, glad she did, and don’t forget I’m only a phone call away next time she does it.” Tessa whispered. “God I love our meetings Gerry, you’re so sweet and gentle.” She continued.

“Hmm.” Gerry replied.

Copying and reproduction of this story for non-commercial entertainment is permitted providing the relevant acknowledgements are included.

pop_54
pop_54
22 Followers