Naughty Miss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers

"You see Miss, this is how you correct someone when they misbehave. Your spanks last night were nothing to me, let's see how you deal with twelve of these"

Sarah's mind spun, how could she take another ten of those shots? But at the same time she ached to reach down to her pussy and play with it as she lay there. She was not restrained, if she wanted to she could prevent this but rather than defend her arse she pushed it up higher for the next stroke and then the next. By the time the twelfth struck tears were in her eyes, her ass was a bright red and she felt ready to cum at the merest touch. Not that Becky was going to allow it.

The teenager licked the length of the cane while looking at the red pattern she had created on her former teacher's ass, she was turned on herself, this was much more fun that walking the streets hooking. Becky plunged her nails once more into Sarah's hair and jerked her head up to look at her and spat her words with contempt at her.

"What do you say to me for delivering that correction?"

"Thank you Miss Holt."

Becky smiled and slapped Sarah in the cheek before pushing her round and properly onto the sofa. Becky contemplated her like a cat that had just caught a mouse and she seemed unsure of exactly which torture to inflict next on her prey.

"You know Miss Price, I suppose you think this flat is dirty and disgusting. You're right, it is. But it's not my fault. I just don't have the time, what with giving hand jobs and blow jobs out there in the big, bad world. I mean my bathroom is in an even bigger mess, come on, I'll show you."

And with that Becky grabbed Sarah's hair yet again and tugged her off the sofa and led her through that dingy flat. They arrived at the narrow bathroom further along the corridor and Becky certainly wasn't lying, it was grotty, the grim and dust and dirt changing the white bathroom set to a decidedly non white colour. Becky pushed her slave to her knees before her and let her look around at this miserable room.

"Bad, isn't it? I want you to get started cleaning it up a bit, why don't you start with the toilet."

Sarah just looked at the horrible looking bowl and looked back at Becky looking for the cleaning materials. That look earned the teacher another slap and an arrogant young sneer.

"The only thing YOU are going to use to clean that bowl Miss Price is YOUR tongue."

Sarah looked back at the toilet and it suddenly dawned on her what she was being ordered to do. No! That was too much, she just wanted to be treated badly by Becky, sexually dominated, this was degrading, but she knew she could not stand up to the tough teenager now, she was well past that point. Instead she shuffled forward on her hands and knees towards the bowl and risked a look past the cracked, plastic seat. It was not a good idea.

Becky was right, it looked pretty bad. The water did not look so bad, it was clear enough, though the tissues and fag end floating in it were hardly appetising. The bowl itself was horrible, there were hairs on it, stains on it and there was a particularly unpleasant aroma to it.

"Get started Teach, I'm going to get another little treat for you."

With Becky away Sarah could have got up and made a break for it but she didn't, she reached her hand down to play gently at her wet pussy and bent her head over the rim of the bowl and extended her tongue, she could not believe she was doing this. But she did, she started to lick the rim of the bowl with her tongue and felt like such a dirty bitch doing it. God, she was so degraded but how could she also be so turned on?

Sarah ignored the taste and smell as much as possible and in a few moments she had something else completely to take her mind off her menial task, Becky had returned and strapped around her crotch was an obscenely large black dildo. It was a shiny and jet black and looked to be at least ten inches long. And it made Sarah as wet as hell wielded by her former troublesome pupil.

"What the fuck are you looking at bitch! I told you to get cleaning that bowl so get cleaning!"

Becky stepped forward and delivered a hard spank to Sarah's already stinging backside that encouraged the teacher to get back to her menial task of licking the toilet bowl, all the time wondering about that amazing dildo. Then she felt it's cold tip prod against her bottom as Becky got down on her knees behind her.

"You know Miss Price, there are men out there, filthy, nasty men, who pay me good money to fuck them up their arses with this. Disgusting, isn't it? I mean why should I be fucking men up the arse when I could be buggering sluts like you!"

Sarah gave a shiver of excitement and purposely dipped her head right into the bowl to lick the rim as she felt her thighs pulled apart and felt the tip push its way inside her puckered anus. It was a tight fit and the thought that this thing had been used to fuck some of Becky's kinkier clients just made it all the more exciting until it forced its way right into her ass and the reality hit her.

God it was big. It felt like it filled her ass up, like she was having a huge shit that got stuck and then Becky slowly pulled it back before ramming it in again and really fucking her with it. Then Becky's hand snaked around her neck and grabbed the tie Sarah was wearing. She pulled it round so the knot was on the back of Sarah's neck and Becky pulled on it so that she was choking Sarah while fucking her. The effect was like nothing Sarah had ever experienced before, she felt light headed but also unbelievably turned on and even like that her tongue strained forward to try and lick at the stained porcelain. And all the time her own hand was reaching down and rubbing at her own pussy.

"Yes! That's it you filthy whore Miss Price! Make yourself cum while I fuck your ass and choke you! Go on play with yourself!"

She did not need telling twice and instantly her hand speed increased and the fire in her crotch just got hotter and hotter. She was rapidly losing consciousness as Becky tugged hard on the tie, choking her while at the same time ramming the dildo right up Sarah's ass but she kept up her hand work on her clit and came in a gushing fountain all over the tiled floor of the bathroom and Becky finally lessened the tautness of the tie, allowing the beautiful teacher to breath more easily.

Sarah gasped at what she had just done and the amazing feeling rushing through her body, she felt light headed and high and almost physically empty and for that moment had stopped licking the bowl. Becky was not slow to notice. She pulled her plastic cock from Sarah and reached down to pull her by the hair so that she knelt facing her and in once stroke shoved her dildo straight from Sarah's ass into her very own mouth, all the way until she gagged on it.

"Suck it bitch!" demanded the teenager.

Sarah struggled to fit her mouth and tongue around the shit stained dildo and had to force herself not to wretch on the taste and smell but she was feeling wonderfully degraded and was experiencing feelings that she had never encountered before.

"Dirty slut!" exclaimed Becky as it dawned on her that her ex teacher was actually starting to enjoy the depths she was sinking to. She leaned over and spat on Sarah's face and then with little warning again grabbed her hair and this time forced Sarah's head right into the toilet bowl until her nose was actually in the water and once she was there gleefully flushed the toilet.

Amidst the tumult of cold water Becky kept a firm hold of the back of Sarah's head and kept her face in there, her brown hair being tumbled and tossed asunder. When the flush finally came to an end she released Sarah and she came up spluttering, gasping, and looking like a complete fucking mess. As she knelt there on the toilet floor Becky directed her to lick up her own juices from her earlier climax. As she did so Becky laid out where the rest night might lead them.

"You know Miss Price, all this entertaining you hasn't earned me much money has it? And a girl has to work, you know. To pay the bills. So what I reckoned anyway was that maybe you could do some 'work' for me, earn a bit of keep, eh? What do you say teach? Fancy being a hooker?"

Sarah had wondered if this would come and had tossed the idea in her head all day, at first her kinky side had been in ascendancy and she had thought that she would agree to do it but as time came closer to her return to Becky's she increasingly saw the inherent risk in it and prayed that Becky would not suggest it. She could see the newspaper headlines about a teacher caught selling sex on the streets and just imagine her colleagues shock and disgust. Yet, still there was something about the thought that nagged at her and played at her sense of risk.

To start though she begged not to do it, knowing that was pointless.

"Please Becky, that's too much. Please don't make me do that."

She was suitably pathetic in her pleading. Becky looked down at her and sneered before slapping Sarah's cheek with the back of her hand.

"What? You think you're too good for me to pimp your sorry ass, bitch? You think you're too good for this? You are nothing more than a two bit whore and you know it, all you will be doing is proving it. Plus like I said I need to get some recompense for tonight don't I?"

Sarah argued on but it was hopeless and the truth was her heart wasn't in it, that piece of her heart and mind that wanted to live her prostitute fantasy was taking her over now. Becky literally tore Sarah's schoolgirl uniform from her body, tossing the remnants into the damp bath beside the toilet, then demanded the teacher follow her to her bedroom.

In the grimy, dull bedroom Becky produced a black bra top and a short skirt and told Sarah to get into them. They were both a bit too small for her but she squeezed into them. One look at the cracked mirror in the room confirmed she looked every inch a street whore. Becky gave her a disposable wipe and told her to clean herself up but she was still a mess when they left the apartment and went out into the cold, dark night. But not all Sarah's shivers were due to the temperature. What on earth was she doing?

Minutes later and both girls were walking the mean streets, Sarah reluctantly hanging back as Becky brashly marched forward past other working girls. They looked at Sarah with disdain in their eyes, new pretty girls were hardly welcome round these parts of town. Snide remarks were made and implied as Becky led her further into the night and finally left her standing, exposed on a street corner under the harsh orange glow of the street lamp.

The previous night Becky had arranged with two of her regular punters for them to come around at allotted times in the certainty that she could 'convince' Miss Price to do this but she was not about to let Sarah know this. She had collected their payment then to let her really get under Sarah's skin, this was going to be so enjoyable for the evil Becky.

Five minutes of waiting around and this was starting to feel like a really big mistake for Sarah Price. Though she rubbed her arms she was still cold and she felt so damned exposed now that Becky had retreated into the shadows to watch. Sarah's mind filled with images of a police car coming down the street and picking her up and all the ensuing headlines and humiliation that would involve. Yet why was she here? She was here because she wanted to submit to Becky's will, wanted to be abused by her, got off on it indeed. And then her thoughts were interrupted as a battered old car came to a halt beside her.

This was Tony (or fat Tony as all the girls in the red light district called him on account of his obesity). Tony was a regular with Becky and she made good money from him. He was a bit simple and spent his money on blow jobs, only blow jobs. The only caveat to that was once his dick was in a girl's mouth it seemed to transform him into a wild beast and he was really quite rough as he fucked the girls face. Of course Becky was not about to tell Sarah this. She would find that out soon enough.

Tony parked up and got out of the car, Sarah was intimidated enough by the size of the man -- he as monster! Just over six foot and he must have been well over twenty stone, he lumbered towards the teacher. Once again that voice of reason in Sarah's head tried to get through, tried to make her see sense and abandon this but she was too far gone on the depravity of this. She was getting wet once again at being made to sexually service this lump for cash.

Somewhat bizarrely he took her hand and gently led her down a dark alley once he had parked his car up and as they walked he explained that he wanted oral sex and that was all. Sarah was relieved that was all he wanted and never even had the wits to ask for the cash up front. Slightly behind and keeping out of the way, Becky watched from the shadows as Sarah sunk to her knees before the brute of a man and undid his zipper.

The teacher gulped and once more wondered at the depths she had allowed herself to sink to. She felt so dirty, so filthy and immersed in the towns grime and worst of all she felt at home there, more comfortable than her prim and proper job at the school, maybe this was where she belonged. And then Tony's fat, sweaty cock entered her mouth and everything changed. For a moment she had time to think that she was now properly acting like a whore. She was sucking this guy's cock for money, she was a prostitute. The thought excited her momentarily until he reached down, grabbed her head by the ears and started to fuck her mouth really hard and fast.

Becky lurked in the shadows of the alley watching and smiled because she knew just what Miss Price was going through right about then. The dizziness and nausea as your head was fucked like that while also having a thick cock probing and pressing in towards your throat. Yep, her old teacher was going to be earning her money with this 'job'.

There was not a lot Sarah could do but kneel there in the gloom and allow him to have his way with her mouth, she tried to struggle and change her position but it was pointless with him jack hammering into her mouth so fast, his big, hairy balls bouncing continuously against her saliva covered chin. Then after a few minutes that seemed to last for hours to Sarah, he tensed up and still gripping her head he began to cum in hot, fast spurts in her mouth and down her throat. He groaned and gasped as each spurt flew out of his cock and before long Sarah's tongue was coated in cum and a small dribble was escaping her mouth from the corner and trickling down.

The big lummox turned all shy again, as if he couldn't wait to be away from there. He fumbled in his pocket and withdrew a crumpled five pound note and pressed it into Sarah's surprised hand. Five pounds! Five pounds for enduring a face fucking like that! Sarah's heart sunk. Was this really the depths she had to sink to to get off? Unknown to her though Becky had got the real fee earlier and pocketed it and told Tony to give Sarah the minimum amount to "make her feel like the cheap whore she wanted to be".

It was not long before Sarah was servicing her second punter of the evening, another one of Becky's regulars, a big Scandinavian brute called Lars and he was known by all the working girls as "Lars who likes to stick it in the arse". They were in the same alley as before, the teacher still with cum drying on her chin when she was told to bend over a dumpster and the man yanked her skirt up over her arse from behind and exposed her bare backside. He was an extremely well hung guy and gave her the ass fuck of her life (the second of that never ending evening) but this one ended with a full load of cum being spunked deep in her bowels and as he too paid her only a five pound note Sarah started to sob as cum dribbled down her inner thighs.

Figuring she was done for the night Becky led her back to the flat and her final humiliations. That fateful first night where Becky and her gang had almost ambushed and kidnapped Sarah in the hotel room when all she had been looking for was some kinky, no-strings sex had been burned into both girls memories and both knew fine that the most embarrassing and humiliation moment for Sarah, far from being forced to sexually service a range of former pupils was when Becky had demand the pretty teacher hack off much of her hair with a pair of scissors. It had been demeaning and humiliating but both women had been sporting absolutely soaking pussies as she had done it, both for very different reasons.

Back in the flat, Becky intended to re-create this moment, only this time she was determined to make Sarah go even further. Sarah was broken, she could see that and would do whatever Becky demanded of her.

"Get down on your knees teach!"

Sarah dropped obediently to her knees and Becky produced an electric shaver from a drawer, she had got a client of hers to bring it that afternoon on one of her home visits. Becky handed the shaver to Sarah and they shared a look. Sarah knew what she was going to be asked to do and so desperately wanted to find the inner strength to refuse but when Becky barked at her she just obeyed.

"Now shave your head. Go on shave it all off. I want you bald!"

Almost like a junkie Sarah was apparently helpless and she raised her shaking hand to her head, positioned the shaver right at the centre of her hairline at the front and, after a pregnant pause, switched it on and pulled it right through the length of her hair. A whole mop of her once beautiful brown hair fell into her shoulders and Becky cracked a smile at the straight line up the middle of her head and egged her on to complete the job.

Ten minutes it took. Ten excruciatingly long minutes and by the end Sarah Price was totally bald and had to physically stop herself playing with her wet pussy. Becky helped finished her scalp off, making sure every last bit of hair was removed from her head

"Might not be the wet dream fantasy figure for all those horny school boys now, eh Miss?"

Sarah just nodded her agreement and ran one hand over her pate while her other hand lost its battle and began to finger her pussy. Becky watched as Sarah came to a gushing climax, spraying her cum all over the scattered hair on the floor.

"You can go home now Miss Price, I'm finished with you for now. But you'd better be at school tomorrow and I'll expect you back here tomorrow night, I've more clients I can whore you out to, lots more."

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers
12