Naughty Miss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,512 Followers

"No panties, well done Teach, you're learning! And I see you did well with the graffiti and I hear young Lloyd really doesn't like going to your class."

"No."

"Well he's going to hate tomorrows, bitch! Because you are going to be giving him a detention after school."

"What!? What for? I can't do that!"

"You can, and you will. Just make sure he's on detention, by himself, in your classroom at four tomorrow after school, I'll take care of the rest. Now gotta run, got a client in a few minutes unless you want to take him for me? Thought not, still you should try the school teacher look sometime when I'm whoring you out, might earn me extra!"

* It had been a tense afternoon for Sarah. The class with Lloyd had been just after lunch and actually it was not that difficult giving him a detention as he was rude and surly to her in class and very audibly called her a 'bitch' in the class. But he did not react well to being given the detention, and Sarah couldn't really blame him, after all Miss Price never kept pupils back and she had a reputation as one of the softest teachers in school.

He moaned about it and at one point Sarah thought he was going to march to the front of class and confront her but somehow he managed to keep his temper in check but it had obviously been quite a struggle and he and his band of friends sat in surly silence for the rest of the class glowering at her with ill intent, an air of menace in the classroom.

Her next class was better but she could not get what she had done from her mind and was totally distracted during it, she could only concentrate on thinking about what Becky had in store for her now. Whatever it was it was sure to be dangerous, risky, humiliating and kinky. And while all of that was cause for much concern there was no getting away from the fact that if Sarah was allowed to wear panties then she would be wetting them with excitement as she waited on the end of the school day.

Then just as the school bell sounded shrilly at four Becky appeared at her door, she waited for the last class to exit Miss Price's room and then moved in and without a word went into the large walk in cupboard at the back of her classroom, it was big enough for both of them to stand.

"You come in here five minutes after Lloyd arrives, give him a really shitty punishment exercise to write out, let's annoy him a bit more."

Sarah had no time to argue or comment because at that point Lloyd came storming into the room, slammed the door behind him, threw his bag on the ground and marched to the back of the classroom and planted himself angrily at his chair. He looked like thunder, his dark eyes boring into Miss Price as she came out of the cupboard nervously.

Sarah looked at him for a moment from behind her desk, he really was quite an ugly specimen. His face a little lumpy and misshapen, his skin extremely black his eyes and teeth contrastingly white. He was eighteen, well over six feet tall and heavy built too, he would make a good rugby player if he was in anyway sportingly inclined. Sarah gave him his exercise to write out and he just glowered at her angrily as she retreated to her desk.

She watched the clock for five minutes then returned to her cupboard where Becky was gleefully waiting.

"Right Miss. I want you to go and pull the blinds on your door and lock it, like you've gone home for the day. Then go up to Lloyd and ask him if it was him that has been writing all the graffiti about you. When he denies it ask him if he wished it were true, that you were his bitch. And from that point on you are his to do with as he sees fit, all I demand is that within five minutes you have his black cock in your mouth and within ten you are butt naked and bent over your desk letting him have free choice over which hole he wants to fill. Now go, get on with it, and remember, I'll be watching!"

Sarah exited the cupboard on legs of jelly. Oh Jesus, she had just been instructed by her young Mistress to suck and fuck one of her pupils in her own classroom! This was going to be some Friday afternoon.

Lloyd looked up angrily as Sarah stepped into the row he was sat in and walked towards him, her heart thundering in her chest. She walked right up to him and stood over him, nervously chewing on a nail and trying to find the words to start this. He picked up on her reluctance and her overall submissive demeanour and immediately took the lead. He looked up sarcastically.

"Well? Can I help you?"

Sarah swallowed hard.

"Erm, Lloyd I wanted to ask you something."

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Erm, well, I, erm, I'm sure you know that graffiti that has been around the school mentioning us both."

"What all that stuff saying you are my BITCH?" he said that so harshly Sarah gave a little start at his raised voice.

"Well, yes."

"It wasn't me that wrote it, I don't know who did it, is that why you kept me back and been picking on me in class?"

"I know it wasn't you that did it Lloyd. Erm, well, what I wondered was if you would like it to be true?"

That lost him and he looked at her quizzically, not following her drift at all. Sarah was going to have to spell it out in much simpler fashion. Seemingly taken over by the voice of Becky in her head the teacher held onto the edge of Lloyd's desk and lowered herself onto her knees beside him and holding eye contact she said.

"No, what I meant Lloyd, was do you want me to be your bitch? See it was me that wrote all that stuff on the toilet walls, me that said I was your bitch, and if you want it I will be, I'll be your bitch to do with whatever you want. Let me show you."

Lloyd was stunned and did nothing as his pretty teacher reached over and groped his dick through his trousers, squeezing his thick meat before undoing his zipper. She realised this was professional suicide but was gripped by her role as obedient sex slave of Becky and quite frankly right then she was so aroused that she would have done anything. Lloyd pushed his chair back a bit to give her easier access and she soon had his stiffening ebony cock out of his trousers and was stroking it and looking at it longingly. This was where she belonged -- on her knees servicing cock.

She bobbed her head forward and with Lloyd still in a stunned silence she took the eighteen year olds cock into her mouth and began to give him head. This cock flesh had a different smell and texture to other dicks she had sucked, it was a nasty, dirty sensation that just made her feel all the kinkier at what she was doing. The knowledge that Becky was watching this unfold, knowing that Sarah was so much in her thrall was another arousing factor.

"Urgh! Do I ever want you to be my bitch miss Price, do I fucking ever!"

Groaned Lloyd as he found his voice again and began realising that this was not some joke or wind up, his pretty English teacher as blowing him here in class. She looked up at him with wide, submissive eyes his cock still lodged in her mouth, trails of saliva and pre-cum starting to dribble from the corners of her mouth and down her chin.

Lloyd was completely stunned by the way things had developed in the past few minutes. He couldn't really comprehend that his pretty teacher was sucking his cock, it was like his greatest wank fantasy come true. He leaned back in his chair and enjoyed the sight of the short haired bitch bobbing her head back and forth on his stiff rod, growing in daring he reached down and put both his big, black hands on Sarah's head and used them to force his cock that bit deeper into her mouth. He enjoyed the little half gag, half gargle she gave as his long member prodded the back of her throat and his hairy balls bristled against her chin.

"Yeah that's it bitch, you know your place!"

Oh God, that shouldn't have turned Sarah on, it should have repulsed her but then why did she desperately want to reach down to her soaking pussy and play with it? Perhaps that was also to do with the sure knowledge that Becky was observing this and probably playing with herself while doing so. Sarah also recalled the second part of her young Mistress's orders and the kinky side of her nature really took over from the sensible one.

With a few more urgent sucks she managed to pop Lloyd's staining member from her lips and smiled up at him then stood up and began unbuttoning her blouse before him and tried her sexiest, huskiest voice as she spoke.

"Tell you what Lloyd, I am going to take off all my clothes and go up to my desk and bend over it, give you a target so to speak. If you want you can come up there once I'm in position and help yourself, take any hole you want to fill and fill it with this big, black monster of yours."

She felt so dirty saying that and it was such a perverted thrill for her. She was committed now, had said and done it so there was no backing down. Her fingers finished the last button on her blouse and she removed it, dropping it at Lloyd's feet. She held his gaze as she reached her hands behind her back and undid her lacy bra and let it drop seductively down her arms, revealing her pert breasts to her agog student. But she did not stop there, no she continued to hook her fingers into the belt of her skirt and in one, sexy, fluid movement had brought it to her ankles and was standing there naked.

Lloyd took in that his teacher was not wearing panties just moments before it dawned on him that her cunt was completely bald and shaven and literally dripping with excitement.

In just her shoes she turned around and walked sexily back to her desk and bent herself over it, her delectable ass facing her pupil. She waited in a state of high sexual anticipation. Her heart jumped as she heard him scrape his seat back behind her and the heavy footfall of his shoes as he walked towards her. But she did not look around. She looked up and saw Becky's camera pointed around the open door of the cupboard capturing this seminal moment in Sarah's descent.

As Lloyd got closer Sarah braced her arms on the desk and tried to relax her body this would be both the biggest and youngest cock she had ever had in her and she desperately hoped he would choose to enter her pussy and not her ass, but she knew the choice was not hers to make. And then she felt his rough, hard hands on her ass, pulling her cheeks apart and with a sinking feeling knew which hole he intended to fuck. He pressed up against her, his cock between her legs against her inner thighs and whispered in her ear.

"Think I'm going to fuck your ass bitch, ain't never had a bitch's asshole before. That OK with you?"

Sarah stifled a moan and nodded pathetically giving her assent for an anal invasion. Lloyd's hands prised his teachers asshole open and he guided his thick cock to it's opening rubbing his dripping wet cock against her tight hole before pressing the thick tip right against the opening. Sarah closed her eyes and bit her lip and tried to stifle her cry as she suddenly felt her ass being crammed fill with hard black meat.

Lloyd grinned as he felt Miss Price's tight asshole grip around his cock as he began to try and move backward and forward in it, he was just sorry that her hair had not grown back enough to grip on to but he compensated for that by reaching under her body and grabbing her tits and squeezing them as he shoved his pelvis forward with each fucking motion. Sarah was seeing stars, the sensation of having that monster in her ass was at once too much for her but also a total turn on, she looked to her right and saw the homework she had been marking only a few minutes previously, this was all so surreal. She felt his rough hands on her tits and her stomach rubbing against the now clammy top of her desk and looked up to see that camera trained on her still. This was it now, she would be Becky's slave forever, she had enough evidence to finish her completely, make her lose her job, her friends and her house. It could even finish in jail. She would, even more irreconcilably than ever be Becky's bitch now, and she could not have been more aroused by that.

Just as Sarah was contemplating that fact she felt Lloyd heave inside her and then felt her bowels start to fill with his hot, sticky seed. Her pupil was cumming deep in her asshole. He pulled out of her and spun her around and onto her knees and shoved his dirty cock into her mouth.

"Clean it Miss, lick the shit and cum of my cock you dirty slut!"

She did that as the rest of his cum oozed out of her ass. Lloyd was clearly overjoyed at having ass fucked his teacher, especially as there had been so much going on between them this past few weeks and he was loving watching her on her knees before him cleaning his cock. He marvelled at just how dirty she was -- ass to mouth? He thought that only happened in the porn business. Now everytime the bitch was talking in class Lloyd would be thinking of where that mouth had been and what it had been licking.

"Man, I can't wait until the boys hear about this, they'll go apeshit!"

Sarah looked up at him and knew she was descending further and further and this was only going to get worse. Between Lloyd's youthful need to boast to his gang and Becky's video of this whole session she was in a precarious position, one that could only get more extreme...

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,512 Followers
12