Naughty Miss Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,481 Followers

“How did you do it man?”

“What else does she do for you?”

“Does she take it in the ass, Dude?”

“Can she do that to me?”

That last was very much the most asked question and Lloyd was soon overcome by all this attention. It took Becky to get things back on track to their plan. She gave a loud, shrill blast on a sports whistle she had brought and then marched through the crowd around Lloyd and Sarah and grabbed her former teacher’s leash.

“Right! With me bitch!” was her only command to Sarah who had to begin crawling along behind with Lloyd’s cum still covering her face.

While Lloyd had been entertaining his audience with Miss price’s oral skills Becky had been inflating a small paddling pool in the centre of the living room. She led Sarah to it and basically told her that she was not to move from it for the rest of the night. The crowd had followed the brash, confident young woman downstairs again and hung on her every word.

“Right listen up everybody! You have all seen just how dirty a slut Miss Price is, and we’ve decided that it’s not just Lloyd and myself that get to use her tonight, tonight you can all use her as you see fit. Only her mouth though, as her ass and cunt are mine. So if you want to get blown by the sexiest teacher in school or use her for anything else then tonight is your night, Miss Price will do whatever you want!”

Sarah’s hear simultaneously sunk and jumped at this news. This was too much. No way could she let her pupils abuse her like this, but what choice did she have? Already a couple of the more daring boys had their cocks out of their trousers and stiffening in their hands. They was some reluctance though given that Sarah’s pretty face was liberally sprayed with one of their classmates cum.

“Well hell, if you don’t want to use the bitch’s mouth just jerk off over her, she won’t mind she’s nothing but a fucking cum depository anyway. Aren’t you cunt?” demanded Becky.

Sarah felt so degraded as she obediently nodded to her young Mistress.

That got the boys going again and a couple took up prime positions either side of their teacehr as started wanking furiously just inches from her face. Almost unconsciously Sarah reached up and started to play with their balls. That was really the point where everyone realised that she wasn’t totally being forced to be like this. It was also the point where, teenage boys not being known for their self control, both lads dicks completely exploded and covered Sarah’s face in two more loads of thick cum.

It went absolutely everywhere, splattering Sarah’s eyes, nose, lips and chin, making a complete mess. It did not, however, put everybody off from using Sarah’s mouth for oral sex. Pushing the two spent guys out of the way came Zack Thopmas, a pupil that had had a major thing for Miss Price throughout his school days and now was his chance, he wasn’t about to let a minor detail like other guys cum prevent him face fucking a hottie like Miss Price, no way! Sarah didn’t even have the chance to lick the cum from her lips and Zack was in her face and balls deep down her throat, his straining long cock tickling her tonsils.

Sarah’s eyes went wide with shock and she tried to catch her breath but the horny teenager paid no attention, holding the sides of her head as he fucked her mouth with reckless abandon. As his balls slapped against her chin she was close to passing out before he finally came, spurting his load deep in her throat. When he finally pulled out of her mouth she bent forward and coughed and wretched b ut as she looked up a queue of randy teenagers were waiting their turn. This was going to be a long, hard, messy night for Sarah alright!

Sarah orally serviced most of the guys there that night as they got rowdier and hornier and drunker. What really affected her was the girls though. The girls that she had taught at school just looked at their teacher like she was the lowest piece of scum imaginable, like they did not want to touch her with a ten foot barge pole. A couple of the nastier ones there (Sarah had thought of them as the next generations of Becky) even came up to her and spat on her, mixing their saliva with the growing mess of cum on her face, body and in the paddling pool..

Becky saw that anybody that was going to use Sarah had already done so and nudged Lloyd that the final part of their plan should now begin. He smirked backa t her.

“Not before time bitch, I’m bursting!”

Becky thought about dropping the prick there and then with a sharp knee to his balls but she needed him for now, or rather she needed his full bladder. She watched as he made his way over to the paddling pool and barked at Sarah to get up to her knees and open her mouth, dumb bitch no doubt thought it was for another blow job. She found out how wrong she was when Lloyd directed his dick at her mouth and began pissing on her.

Surely this was the ultimate humiliation for Sarah Price. Kneel before an audience of her own pupils as a pupil washes multiple loads of semen off her face with his own, stinking, yellow urine. Yet as debasing and degrading, as this was Sarah still cam where she knelt, her own juices spraying into the pool below her. Her conversion to total arousal through this type of treatment was complete. Lloyd’s piss was disgusting yet she forced herself to keep her mouth open for as long as she could, knowing it would sink her even further in everyone’s eyes to be seen to endorse this. Finally, the flow was too much and his yellow piss cascaded down her body and mixed with the cum in the pool at her knees.

When his flow was finally at an end, Sarah was a complete sodden mess, her hair, face and body coaed in piss. Lloyd had her suck the remnants of his piss from his cock and announced.

“Hey everybody, you need a piss? Then Miss Price is only to happy to be your toilet!”

A lot of the girls and boys shunned that, seeing it as just too gross, but there were plenty either drunk of kinky enough to take him up on the offer. Sarah spent the next ninety minutes kneeling in that kiddies paddling pool as the pool of piss around her got more and more. It seemed like the more the boys drunk beer the more they needed to piss and the more willing they were to piss on their pretty English teacher. And they really liked it when Sarah opened her mouth and swallowed, which she did when she was able. Hell by the end even a couple of the girls had squatted down and taken a piss on her, much to Becky’s obvious glee.

But the one thing that was crystal clear by the the time the party began to wind down and Becky and Lloyd got ready to take their piss soaked charge home was that with the number of people who had taken pictures of videoed what had gone on on their mobile phones, it was pretty soon going to be common knowledge that Sarah Price was as dirty and as nasty a slut as there was.

*

Monday was a school holiday but Sarah got a terse phone call from the Head, Mr. Gordon asking her to come in and have a meeting with him. She knew.

At least it seemed she would be spared the indignity of appearing at school when all the kids and other teachers were there, she knew almost everyone must surely have heard about her performance at the party by now. As her heels clicked noisily on the hard floors of the deserted school corridors Sarah steeled herself for the upcoming confrontation, she had already decided that she would tender her resignation immediately, she knew she could have no future here as a teacher. She had dressed conservatively, in here beige suit coat and skirt, her hair was tied up, she was not even recognisable as the piss and cum covered slut of a few nights earlier. How could it be the same woman. She arrived at Mr. Gordon’s door and paused, cleared her throat and then knocked, tentatively. There was a moment’s hesitation before a strained call came telling her to ‘come in’.

As she turned the handle and entered, whatever she had been expecting, it was not this…

Ben Gordon was naked, and bent over his Headmaster’s desk. His face was screwed up and grimacing at her as Sarah entered the austere room. Standing behind him (unseen to Sarah with a 10” dildo buried up his arsehole) was Becky Holt, a cheesy smile on her lips to greet Sarah.

“Ah here’s my little Piss Hound, just wait a moment Miss Price while I finish this bitch off.”

And with that Becky increased the pace and force of her as fucking of Mr Gordon, really stretching him across his desk. Sarah watched intently as her boss struggled not to give out too much noise, he was biting his lip and trying so hard. Sarah should have been shocked at this scene but nothing phased her now. Finally, Becky relented and plucked her long, plastic dick from his ass. She looked upa t Sarah and commanded her dominantly.

“Right! On your knees slut! You can clean this off for me!”

Sarah dropped to her knees and opened her lips, she no longer questioned her young Mistress. The end of the dildo looked pretty gross and the thought of where it had just been was hardly appetising but still Sarah remained there ready to do Becky’s will. Becky presented the cock straight from Mr. Gordon’s ass to Sarah’s mouth and she obediently began to suck and lick it clean while the Headmaster got dressed and watched his teacher at work on her knees.

It tasted like shit (go figure) and Sarah really had to put mind over matter to lick it clean but she did and in the end was left on her knees licking her lips as Becky explained what was going on.

“Mr. Gordon’s been a client of mine for some time now slut, not that he ever knew you were ‘helping’ me out. Still he knows what a nasty slut you are now, don’t you Benny boy? Yes, everyone knows what you’re like now, after all those pictures and phone videos of you from the party started getting bandied about. I hear your even on the internet. It’s unfortunate but of course there is no way you can continue in your job now. You will hand in your resignation today and Mr. Gordon will accept it. It’s for the best I think. However, don’t worry about what you will do for cash Sarah because fortunately for you I am in a position to offer you a job.”

Sarah looked puzzled at her young Mistress.

“I am getting tired of turning tricks, of walking street corners looking for business. I’ve got bigger plans than that so I am going to run a stable of girls, I’m sure I can recrruit a few leavers from here. But to begin with Sarah you are going to be my working girl. Full time. I’ll get the bookings you’ll satisfy the demand – any and all demands! And guess what? Your former employer Mr. Gordon is going to be your first client!”

By now the Head was dressed again and her handed Becky a bundle of notes. She took her time thumbing through them and counting them. She nodded to him and said.

“hat’s fine, that gets you Miss price for an hour to do whatever you like with. Make sure she resigns formally as well. Sarah, do whatever he wants and be at mine tonight at seven and I’ll give you more work.”

With that she left the two teachers alone in Mr. Gordon’s office. Immediately Sarah did not like the look in his eye. Nor the tone of his voice when he spoke.

“Well, well Miss Price, you have been a naughty girl, haven’t you? I never dreamed you were so dirty as to do all those things in the video, I always had you down as a cock tease, the way you dressed so sexy but the way you acted so shy. So I think to begin with you need a little punishment, get out of those clothes straight awaya nd get over here and bent over my desk. I think you need a good spanking!”

His eyes gleamed with mania as he spoke but Sarah just did what he said, Ben Gordon was in his mid fifties, was well built but had been quite fit just a decade before, had a moustache and was known throughout the school as a strict disciplinary. In common with most of his female members of staff Sarah had always thought of him as being pretty creepy and lecherous, seemingly now with good reason. She was still reeling from being told that prostitution was now her only and future employment as she peeled off her outfit before his quite apparent hard on.

“Mmmm, you don’t know how long I’ve wanted to get my hands on your nubile, young body Miss Price.”

In fact he had lusted after Sarah for years but never been able to do or say anything due to his position, but that was the past now, in moments she wouldn’t be on his staff she would be nothing but a common, cheap whore who would do exactly what he wanted. She was naked now, her pert boobs and shaven pussy the best sight the Head had seen in a long time, he had a mix of tastes, while he loved being dominated by a feisty little bitch like Becky there was nothing quite like taking a submissive young woman like Sarah in hand.

“Come on whore, get a move on, I’m paying for you by the hour!”

Sarah hurried to obey, already taking on her role of obedient hooker. She squeezed past him and bent sexily over his old, leather topped desk. In an instant his clammy hands were on her round bottom, groping in roughly before he launched into a frenzied spanking of it. Before long Sarah was yelping with each stroke of his large hand on her soft bottom as it turned a bright shade of red. There was no denying the wetness between her legs though, something he found out with a stroke of his finger along her shaven slit. He had to physically stop himself spanking her, he had so much else he wanted to do with her.

He reached over Sarah’s bare backside and pulled a writing pad beside her, then he handed her a pen before explaining what he wanted from her.

“You heard Becky! You need to write out your letter of resignation so you do that while I get on with the tricky job of fucking your sweet ass!”

Sarah could hardly believe her ears at this madman’s plan but he was evidently not kidding as seconds later she heard him unzip his trousers and prise her ass cheeks apart. Confirmation that he was not kinding came when she felt his slimy cock slide between her ass cheeks and its tip press against her puckered asshole. He reached up and took a firm hold of Sarah’s hair as he thrust into her with a grunt.

“Get writing bitch! Everyone’s seen those pictures and videos, the kids, the parents your fellow teachers, they all know what a low down, piss drinking, gutterslut you are! You’ll never teach again! Now write that fucking resignation!”

Sarah could not believe her teaching career had come to this ignominious end but between each of the Head’s hard thrusts she endeavoured, in shaky handwriting to pen her resignation. She just managed to pen her name as he came deep within her ass with a satisfied guttural grunt. They both collapsed over the desk for a while before Gordon plucked his spent dick from Sarah’s ass and leaned back against his chair. Sarah looked over her shoulder, shame on her face. He just smiled and pointed down to his messy dick.

“C lean!”

Was all he needed to say and Sarah was tasting her second ass of that day. Before his hour was up Gordon had fucked Sarah's face and cum all over it and had also made her lick his own asshole clean. With five minutes left in his hour he instructed Sarah to get dressed as he accepted her scrawled resignation letter. Once she was ready he took out a bundle of one dollar notes and told Sarah to get onher knees.

"You're no longer a teacher here Miss Price, you are nothing but a fucking dirty whore so you can leave her like you should - on your knees scrabbling for cash. I'll toss these notes on the floor and you can crawl after them and pick them up with just your teeth!"

It was a humiliating exit for the sexy teacher but then humiliation was something that Sarah was more than addicted to now. Whetehr it was Becky cutting her hair and shaving her head, being forced to let her pupils abuse her or being used as a toilet there was seemingly no depth to whcih she would not sink. She crawled like a bitch on the shiny school corriders dopping her head to snatch up one dollars that her former boss tossed down until he finally led her through the school doors like that and then she wa s done. Finished with teaching and just whoring to look forward to. She got to her feet and walked out of the school, passing Head Girl Lousie Laing on the way. Lousie was a perfect blonde and just about the sexiest girl in school. She looekd at her former teacher liek she was something she had stepped in, no doubt she ahd seen the video or heard of Miss Price's antics at the party.

By the school gates stood Becky watching the exchange and she smiled not only at the disdain sarah was now held in but at the cockiness of that prissy bitch Louise, Becky knew that she would be her next target and before too longshe would; have the second of her bitches in her harem of whores....

THE END??????

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,481 Followers
12