Naughty Miss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,502 Followers

it was no idle threat and Sarah knew it, she knew firsthand what type of person Becky was and knew that it was her own fault she was in this position and knew how black it would look for her. Well she had wanted to be dominated and it looked like she was going to be, but not by who she had wanted! There was no alternative and Sarah knew it, she had to keep her job it was all she had ever wanted to do and all she could do, she loved the holidays it brought and she was on good money, she couldn't even imagine what else she could do if she lost her job. As distasteful as it was she had no other choice but to do what that vindictive little bitch wanted. So when the headphones were removed, as per instructions, the first words out of her mouth were.

"I'm willing to anything for you Mistress Becky."

She winced as she said the words and she watched the smile curl around her pink lips like the cat that got her cream.

"What anything?! Like licking Brenda's feet clean? Like sucking Steve's cock? Like eating Michelle's pussy out? Like letting Mike fuck you? Like letting Drew fuck you in your asshole? And like you licking my ass clean? Are you willing to do that?"

The words were harsh and delivered by Becky in such a fashion that it left little doubt those acts and more would actually be expected if Sarah was serious. Sarah opened her mouth to try and argue and debate with her but found it clamped shut by Becky's hand before she had got anywhere.

"I don't want to hear Miss Price. It's not open for debate, you either are willing to do all those things and another little task I'd like to see you do after or you're not. Which is it? Tell us, we an easily go away and leave you like this, maybe make a phone call to a journalist let them know what you're up to on our way out!"

The hand slipped off Sarah's mouth and she gasped defeated.

"Yes, I'm willing to do that."

SLAAAAP!

"From now on you call me Miss Holt or Mistress, and you answer using those terms too, understand? Good, lets get this party started shall we then, you seem to be in the perfect position for Brenda, don't you? Brenda, get up here!"

Brenda Niven was one of Becky's cronies, had been all through school but was the type of girl that pretty girls like Becky hung around to make themselves look even better. Brenda was chubby, not overly fat but a definite plump girl and her nickname at school of 'Smelly Brenda' told all that needed to be known about her personal hygiene. She was squat girl with curly dark hair and a fat face that seemed permanently set in a complaining scowl.

"Alright Becky, calm down I'll just get there. 'Course this doesn't mean I'm a lesbian like her!" that last comment was accompanied with a glare at Michelle, a girl that Sarah was not aware was so friendly with Becky and was actually surprised she was there.

Michelle just glared back at Becky.

"Don't worry fat stuff, you wouldn't know what to do anyway!"

The three boys were finding great amusement at these exchanges but stopped long enough to cheer as Brenda got up on the bed, kicked off her sandals and stood with her feet either side of Sarah's head allowing her an unobstructed view up Brenda's too short skirt. At least she was wearing panties, grim as the view was. Brenda lifted her right foot so it rested along the length of Sarah's face.

"Now Miss, you can start showing me how grateful you are to us keeping your dirty little secret, can't you? Start cleaning Brenda's feet and make sure you get right between her toes with that slut tongue of yours!"

Sarah knew she had no choice but to do as Becky indicated, she hated the thought of it though, not just the fact that it was a horrible, smelly, dirty looking sole that hovered above her but more the fact that only a few short months ago these were her pupils and she their teacher, it was just so humiliating. Still she got on with it, rationalising that there were no other options and to some pretty nasty comments from the others she began to lick Brenda's feet. Dabbing at them with her tongue to begin with then as Becky urged her on to greater effort she took whole toes into her mouth to much derision from her watching audience.

"Ha, ha, what a dirty bitch!"

"Jesus Becky, I've got to stick my cock in there, I hope you make the wash it out first."

"Hey Brenda try sticking your whole foot in, yeah ram it in there!"

That last instruction from Becky and immediately obeyed by her fat friend squeezing her toes together and fitting them all inside Sarah's mouth. The position of Sarah's tied arms meaning she really had no choice but to go with the flow here and later. Finally, that ignominy was over and Brenda took her foot from Sarah's mouth only to do the same with the other one! After that had been cleaned with Sarah's less than willing tongue finished off her stint on the bed by placing her whole foot on Sarah's face and smothering her for an instant with the freshly licked sole, it was indeed a most humiliating experience, but Sarah knew it was only going to get worse, much worse.

"Right Steve, now's your chance to live out that dream you had all through school – getting sucked off by Miss Price!"

Steve Murray was a kid Sarah was more than aware of, she had had him in her class nearly every year since he started at school and it hadn't taken her too long to realise he had developed a crush on her from an early age. He was quite nerdy really, wearing thick glasses and clothes that looked like they belonged two decades ago but he had always been extremely courteous and polite, almost to infuriating levels. Especially when he sent Sarah a Valentines day card that had too much real sentiment to be blown off easily, Sarah had tried to let him down gently but he had obviously taken her rejection to heart and for the remaining three years at school there was a much harder look to his lustful glances at his pretty teacher. He had also become much more worldly in his final year and certainly, if he had taken up with Becky and her crew that would go a long way to explaining that.

Ignoring the memories of Brenda's feet for the moment, Sarah strained her neck muscles to see as far down as she could just in time to catch Steve hurriedly pulling off his trousers and pants to reveal a massive erection pointing right up at her. For a moment she was repulsed, how could she be doing these things with her former pupils? Then as she saw pre cum glistening on the end of his thick cock she started having rather different thoughts. She had come here for rough, hard sex, did it really matter who it was that administered it? It was a thought she did not have much longer to contemplate as the horny teenager wasted little time getting up on the bed, straddling her head with his knees and, finding his ex-teacher's lips nicely parted, rammed his stiff cock inside.

This was harsh, much rougher than Sarah had dared imagine. The boy either had no experience in getting oral or was deliberately being as unhelpful to her as possible. It was probably a mix of both. Also the angle he was face fucking her did not help as all his weight was right over him and allowed his dick to go right down into her throat almost immediately. Her eyes bulged, she gagged and wretched but it was pointless as there was nothing she could do that would alleviate her plight. And boy was he pumping into her quickly, at least it seemed he would cum quickly, the situation and build up obviously getting him more turned on than he imagined. Still even after just a minute she was starting to go red in the face and struggle to catch quick gasps of air in her nose when he tensed, let out a guttural groan and filled her mouth and throat with his thick cum. He came in four or five hard spasms, each time rocking her head with his erratic movements and when he finally regained his senses and crawled off his softening cock left a trail of spunk across her face. She had no choice but to swallow it all down, again nearly gagging on the sour taste and being further inconvenienced by Becky leaning over and spitting right into the mixture in her mouth.

Despite her coarse treatment (or perhaps because of it) she could tell that she was somewhat wet and slippery at her pussy and prayed it wasn't noticed. No such luck!

"Look at this, the filthy slut is soaking wet!"

Which would have been a bad enough statement on it's own if not for the fact that it was accompanied by Sarah's tormentor Becky demonstrating the fact by running her index finger the wet length of her slit then holding it up for everyone in the hotel room (including Sarah) to see glistening.

"Right, that looks just about ready for me!" announced Mike as he stepped past Steve and to the forefront.

Now it was no surprise to Sarah to find Michael Stone involved in this little enterprise. He was well known to her through reputation from school and had been a number of scrapes, most of them involving girls. He was an ugly brute of a boy really and Sarah really hadn't seen the attraction that so many of the girls saw in him but as he loomed over her, a glint in his eye, she began to see something that in some way intrigued her. He had that bad boy image and demeanour and as he whipped off his belt and set about his jeans she gave an involuntary wriggle in her body.

She felt so mixed up, on the one hand this was terrible and humiliating and she hated that she was letting these little creeps (especially that bitch Becky) use her like this but on the other hand this was such a kinky, nasty, dirty situation and the part of her mind that craved that type of sex was being stimulated to unseen levels of excitement. He was certainly a hairy little bastard and seemed to revel in it because he ended up taking everything off, to whistles from Becky and Brenda and giving a few poses before getting up on the bed and mounting Sarah. He was lying right along her, his stiff dick prodding her in the stomach and their eyes level, he winked at her and licked her cheek before shuffling his body about and finding the wet entrance to her pussy with his cock. With a grunt and a push he was in her and the rest suddenly went quiet as they were treated to this live sex show. He was wearing no protection, but that was normally how she liked it but this time that made her a little more worried than normal, Steve had such a bad reputation. It didn't matter anyhow, It wasn't like she could do anything about it anyway.

He wasn't the longest but boy was he thick. Sarah felt every inch of him with every thrust and although she bit her lower lip with her upper teeth in an attempt to hold onto her noises of pleasure it was always going to be a losing contest and as her former pupil continued to fuck her she eventually had to let go and cry out her pleasure and ecstasy at her pussy being serviced so thoroughly. And unlike Steve before him it certainly appeared that Mike had some experience of delaying the inevitable and maintaining his erection because her gave her a thorough fucking for at least fifteen minutes until he straightened up and powered into her one last time, pushing against her pelvis and she felt hot spurts of cum firing inside her and he sighed heavily and slumped on her for a few moments to breathe deeply and catch his breath. It was hard for Sarah to watch him disentangle himself from her sweating, hot body because she knew she had only been seconds from climaxing herself and the stop in action had left her cruelly denied her release. She was so close to pleading to Becky or one of the others to finish her off with their fingers but just seeing the self satisfied smirk on Becky's face stopped her.

"Looks like you're enjoying yourself Miss Price, I think it's about time you started repaying some of the effort the boys are making, I know Michelle has a thought of how you can do that, tell her 'Chelle."

Michelle Lowe stepped to the fore, of course Sarah remembered her from school, who wouldn't? She was the kid that stood out, the loner, goth type that came to school clad all in black and with a permanent scowl on her face. God knows what her natural hair colour was because it had been every colour under the sun since then. Sarah had tried once to speak and reason with her and make her realise that her demeanour and attitude was turning people away from her but had got little more than a glare and a 'who cares'. Sarah had heard all the stories as to how Michelle preferred the company of girls to boys (that was when she could be bothered with any company at all!) and had seen her once in the past summer holidays hand in hand with another goth girl and winced as when Michelle spotted her former teacher, Michelle had very deliberately turned to the other girl and given her a long, lingering French kiss.

Well Becky had certainly picked the eclectic little crew for this venture hadn't she? Although there was no great love lost between all these kids they had been gathered together by Becky's sheer willpower and persuasiveness and some kind of carnal desire for their teacher. Michelle was hardly the exhibitionist that Steve had been and seemed embarrassed to remove her long, dark skirt and her old fashioned black knickers and got up on the bed. And no wonder when Sarah glimpsed the hairy pie that awaited. Good god, had the girl never heard of keeping her bush trimmed? It was a black wiry mess in there and as Sarah focussed on it it started to close in on her face!

Now Sarah had had quite a few fantasies in her time and being with another woman had been one of them but for whatever reason she had never made any move to make it happen (the truth she suspected was that she enjoyed being with cocks more and couldn't see the point in experimenting). As Michelle's milky while, thin thighs slid around her face Sarah started wondering what the hell was actually expected of her. As if on cue Becky informed her.

"Right then Miss, next we want you to make Michelle cum with your tongue. it's only fair after all we've been doing for you!"

Those last words she barely heard as Michelle's legs closed in almost forming a seal around Sarah's face and her hairy bush was right over Sarah's mouth. It was evident that she was going to have to do it whatever so the pretty teacher decided to just go for it and try to enjoy herself. Her tongue flicked out and while she initially recoiled at the feel of those wiry, black hair on her tongue she tingled somewhat herself to discover that the teenager atop her was soaking wet. Sarah knew what got her wet orally, knew what she loved when guys were giving her oral sex. She tried to make her tongue as hard as possible and started by flicking it as quickly as she could against Michelle's big, sticking out clit. The effect was instantaneous and obvious as the younger girls moaned and closed her eyes, writhing her nubile body hard against Sarah's face.

The girl sitting on her face was obviously getting totally immersed in the situation, although Sarah couldn't see it Michelle had her eyes closed was smiling and gasping alternatively and was really starting to bump and grind her pussy on Sarah's features. For her part the teacher was really getting into it too. What with the whole kinky situation (and however much she hated being at the mercy of her rival Becky, there was as strong part of her mind that was relishing the circumstances and powering her body onwards) and having just been fucked so close to cumming she was in a kind of sexual frenzy and was no longer thinking straight. She ignored the mess of hairs and probed her tongue deeper, shivering in anticipation as her tongue licked Michelle's soaking pussy and tasting her juices running into her open mouth. As Michelle increased her movements Sarah increased hers to try and match them, she desperately wished right then she could at least get her hands free to reach up and pull the teenager down harder on her and reach further to play with her small breasts.

Sarah couldn't see or hear what her other ex-pupils were up to and right then didn't care, to her there was only her and Michelle that mattered and in a few short seconds she was going to make the slim Goth cum like she had never done before. Then the girl's pussy exploded all over her desperate face, literally she was soaked in seconds, Michelle crying out load as she sprayed copious amounts of warm, pungent liquid over her old teachers eyes, nose and mouth. Sarah was a mess and knew it, but she didn't care she had made the girl cum and had enjoyed doing it intensely and it was only as Michelle detached her cunt from Sarah's face and the sticky strands connecting her lips to Michelle's pussy lips that she realised what a wanton slut she had turned into between her ex-pupils legs. And of course as Michelle stepped back and quickly got dressed again (and indeed disappeared from the room in a hurry) Sarah was brought crashing down by the beaming spectre of Becky.

"Now Miss Price, you've shown us all what a total slut you really are. Shown us what a hypocritical cunt you really were at school, you've only got a couple more things before we'll call this even. First up Drew is going to fuck you up the arsehole, you've taken it in the ass before I assume?"

The question was delivered so sarcastically and condescendingly that Sarah inwardly fumed, god how she wanted to wipe that smirk off Becky's face, but right about then she had far bigger concerns, she did not like anal sex, yes she had done it before but only once and it had hurt and she had told herself she would not indulge in it again, anything else yes but not that.

"Come on Becky, you've had your fun, there is no way........."

She stopped as Becky loomed over her and grabbed her hair.

"No! No more bitch! You don't tell me what to do anymore! You're not my teacher anymore, your just a fucking slut, and you do what I fucking say! Now I'm going to untie you and you are going to do just what I tell you. You are going to bend over on that bed and let Drew fuck your ass or else!!"

Becky was manic as she nearly shouted at Sarah and the teacher perceptibly shrunk and shied away from her former pupil, she was dangerous and scary and Sarah did not want to cross her. Automatically adopting a non-confrontational voice she lowered her eyes from Becky and spoke almost like a school girl would.

"Yes, Miss."

It was the response Becky had craved, for her this was as much about power as revenge and seeing it yielded by her hated teacher was sweet music to her ears.

"Right Drew, here's your chance. Make her squeal like a pig!"

Drew Ogilvy was a big lad. Standing over six foot four inches he had really stuck out at school. He had actually left a year or so before the others in the room, mainly because he really was not very academic. Actually, that is being kind he was very slow witted and was always just on the fringes of remedial class throughout his school days. But he was no genial giant and was renowned at the school for blurting out "fuck you up the ass" at the most inappropriate times to the female teachers and pupils. As Becky and Brenda busied themselves with releasing Sarah's arms and legs, Steve and Mike looked on with undisguised interest as the lumbering giant stepped forward and seemed to snap out of the dense trance he had appeared to be in. Sarah looked up and tried to appeal to his eyes but there was nothing there, his cloudy blue iris were set and intent on her creamy white backside as she was being flipped over by the girls and she could see there would be no reasoning with him. Before he had even taken out his dick she was facing towards the hotel room's door and having the ball gag jammed back in her mouth as Becky commented.

"Here, you might need this, don't want to disturb any of the other guests, do we?"

Becky was relishing this, Miss Price had been enjoying herself all together too much so far and while that had been a small part of her plan, to reveal her as the slut she was, she didn't want her to have it too easy. Instructing Brenda to hold Sarah's hands over the edge of the bed she came round behind her and slapped her bare bottom.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,502 Followers