Naughty Miss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,513 Followers

"Right then Drew, what do you want to do?"

"Fuck her up the ass" was his slow, syrupy response, it sent chills up Sarah's spine.

"Here, let me give you a target then big boy!"

Cackled Becky as reached for Sarah's taught ass cheeks and with one hand on each pulled them apart to reveal a small dark hole that she stretched wider and more inviting to the dull witted boy. It was an invite he did not require to be made twice. The simpleton had his stone washed jeans around his ankles and his rigid cock jutting out in front of him and he wasted no time or gentleness in getting right up behind his former teacher and ramming his dick hard in her asshole. The entry made Sarah squeeze her eyes shut and shout ineffectually into her gag and she could little else but match Drew's hard pounding motion and allow herself to be taken in this way, it certainly wasn't comfortable. Still as the big lummox continued to ram her she was at least rewarded with the edge of the bed rubbing constantly against her labia and within a few short pounds she was cumming from the pent up frustration of earlier and this new sensation. It did, of course, have the effect also of making it look like she had just cum from being fucked in the shithole. A point Becky was not slow to point out. Not that it mattered because big Drew was in a world of his own and was merrily buggered Sarah for another ten minutes or so before exploding deep within her bowels and filling it with cum. he finally withdrew, a dreamy innocent smile across his face, it was the best day of his life.

"No Miss Price, we're nearly done, you've had your fun and shown us all what a slut you are, it's time you showed us where your rightful place is in relation to me."

Becky dragged Sarah onto her knees beside the bed, cum slowly emerging from her asshole.

"You will kiss my ass! You will lick it as well! Go on, get started it's the second to last thing I'll tell you to do to buy our silence."

This was it. This was Becky's crowning glory, her ultimate revenge on the teacher she had seen as her hated enemy for the past twelve months or so. She couldn't help but beam at the collection of friends and wasters she had assembled for her purpose (and of course make sure Brenda was ready with her digital camera – this was a moment of prosperity Becky would want to relive again and again) and urge her demands once more from her mouth.

"Come on Miss Price pucker up and k- my sweet ass! Kiss it!"

Sarah was defeated now, of course she didn't want to do this, to demean herself in this fashion to this little brat. But it was the easiest way of appeasing her and keeping her quiet, the others, it seemed, had got what they had come for and wouldn't seem to offer any further threat but Becky was a different story altogether. Sarah doubted kissing her ass would be enough but what choice did she have. She leaned forward and did it, planting a full lip kiss on her tormentors ass cheeks. She was right, it wasn't going to be enough.

"That's it you slut, kiss my asss, show me the proper respect you never showed me at school! Now get that slut mouth of yours in deeper, get right in and lick my ass crack! Do it! Lick my asshole!"

This was new territory for Sarah, she had never even dreamt of doing this to either a man or a woman but her submissive side had taken over and she did as she was told by Becky and found her well worked tongue sliding between Becky's teenage butt cheeks and stabbing at her arse. Unknown to her Brenda was taking a raft of pictures and film to remember this glorious moment for Becky and Becky was giving the camera big thumbs up!

When she was satisfied Becky stepped forward, leaving Sarah to almost fall flat on her face, her t- still outstretched, almost comically. What happened next was not so funny though. Becky walked to the dressing table and dipped her hand into her handbag and produced a pair of scissors. With Sarah kneeling, defeated and humbledf in a circle of the teenagers Becky explained the last part of her revenge.

"You spent the whole of last year trying to teach all that shit we didn't need to know, Miss Price. Well look at the mess you have got yourself in Miss. How can you honestly expect to teach kids things when you obviously need to learn some lessons yourself? Well I'm going to teach you. First up take these scissors and cut you hair off."

"What? No way..."

"Take them and do it! You'll learn your lesson all the better doing it yourself Miss!"

Becky's eyes were ablaze with determination and intensity and Sarah felt helpless to do anything but comply. She was proud of her beautiful brown locks but as she took the scissors from her ex-pupil she felt her power and energy and slipped her thumb and finger into the finger guards and held her own fringe up and snipped a full length off it. Becky's eyes gleamed and urged Sarah on.

"More! Hack it off! I want much more than that to teach you a proper lesson!"

More went from the front and sides.

"More!"

Her long hair that cascaded over her shoulders went next in three blind snips that left a much shorter mess at the back. Still Becky urged her on, her voice rising and her attitude almost one of ecstasy.

"More! Hack it off slut!"

Until finally Sarah Price knelt in a pile of her own hair, she waited until Becky nodded and dropped the scissors to the floor and looked at the mess on the carpet and timidly touched the uneven disarray her previously perfect haircut was. There would be no easy way to cover it up and indeed, it would have to be shorn much shorter to even get it looking half sensible, There was no way that when the new term started she would be anything other than nearly a skinhead. It was certainly something she would not forget in a hurry. But Becky had one last nasty surprise for the teacher.

"Take off those stockings. hand them here, that's it. Brenda, get her coat from the wardrobe and guys get that stuff (the toys and cuffs, etc) and pack it in her bag. Is her purse in her coat?"

"Yes."

"Good. Take it and the coat and go and book Miss Price out of the room, here, take the room card too. Guys take her car keys and go and put the case in, I'll be out in a minute, get the car started. Oh don't worry Miss we'll drive it home for you and pop your purse through your letterbox."

Sarah knelt there and watched the activity around her, watched as Becky tipped her hair into the bin in the room. As the others did their tasks only Sarah and Becky were left in the room. Becky smiled triumphantly at Sarah and pulled her to her feet, opened the door and let it fall shut, locking. The two stood in the corridor, Sarah stark naked. Becky took two items from her bag and dropped them at Sarah's feet, then a second two. They were two cheap high heeled shoes, two sizes too big for Sarah's feet, one micro miniskirt and one tiny, white, tight cut-off T-shirt with the word "WHORE" printed in big letters on the front. As Sarah scrambled to retrieve them and squeeze them on Becky left her with these words.

"Those clothes suit you Miss! Now you've got no cash, no car, no phone and you've got twenty miles to go to get home looking like that I suggest you spend the time learning your lesson not to mess with kids like me!"

And with that Becky ran off down the corridor and out into the waiting car of kids that screeched out of the car lot and onto the road back to Miss Price's home. Sarah caught her reflection in a mirror and almost fainted.

*

Three hours, four miles walked and sixteen hitchhiked (for which she paid with by giving an old lorry driver the best blow job of his life, and Sarah was home. Fortunately it was dark so her neighbours would not see her state of attire. But she reflected, Becky had been right she had spent the time thinking, thinking about ways of getting her own revenge on the little bitch!

TO BE CONTINUED??

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,513 Followers