Naughty Mom

Story Info
My mom is very naughty.
2.1k words
4.14
421.7k
107
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Ryan and I'm a 6ft blue eyed blonde. My mom always said how handsome I was which always put a smile on my 19 year old face. My mom is 5ft 10" with blue eyes and blonde hair. She is very pretty for a 40 year old who can still turn the heads of not only men but other women too. My father had died 2 years ago of a heart attack right in the middle of fucking his secretary. You could say he went out with a bang!

We moved last year from the big city into the countryside to get away from all the hustle and bustle to the peace and quiet. The insurance that dad had left us had set us up for the rest of our life without any money worries which was good. My story began about 2 months after our move to the countryside. It was a lazy hot summer's day and there I was sitting on the sofa. I was sat in my pj bottoms on the sofa watching the television.

All of a sudden I saw a movement from the corner of my eye. When I turned my head around there was mom standing there in just her bra and panties. We didn't have any air conditioning. The house was like a sauna, hence the lack of clothes being worn. Also I was running a bit of a fever from a cold and mom was putting a cold wet cloth over my forehead to try to bring it down. As I looked up, all I could see was her in her lacy black bra and matching thongs.

"Care to tell me where and what you are looking at young man?" She asked as she felt my head to see if my temperature was coming down.

"Sorry, Mom, I wasn't looking at anything in particular." Although I was secretly sneaking a peek at her very nice pair of tits.

Over the following couple of days, all I was thinking of was seeing mom in just her bra and panties. I began jerking off to the memory of her standing at the side of the bed and seeing all that soft naked flesh in a very skimpy bra and thongs. Mom must have seen I was jerking off in bed with the stains that were on the sheets and covers from my cum. But if she did see it, she never let on. I just couldn't help myself from jerking off to images of her hot, near naked body almost every day since, I could only think of having her standing next to me in just her underwear.

It's now the weekend and we hadn't spoken about what I had happened earlier in the week. It was still hot and mom was still walking about in her skimpy clothes. She was now wearing a pair of shorts which had her ass cheeks hanging out of them. She was also wearing one of those sweat shirts of my dad's with the sleeves cut off. When she would bend over her bare boobs were almost hanging out of the sweat shirt. It was all I could think about every time I was around my mom. I kept starring at her bare legs and ass cheeks as they hung out of her short shorts.

When my mom was facing me her boobs would swing around free under whatever top or bra she was wearing. I thought her bra size had to be at least a D cup. Don't get me wrong my mom was no super model nor was she an ugly she was in between, just an ordinary everyday mom that just happened to have killer legs, ass and tits. Having a MILF for a mom was getting really hard now pardon the pun.

It was now a week later now and keeping my eyes of her near naked body and keeping my constantly hard in my pants. Mom was now spending most of the afternoon out on the farm and I just lazed about the house with the image of her in my head. I sat down a put on the television to take my mind off things but before I knew it I had my right hand down by the fly of my pj shorts. My fingers found the button hole in my shorts and were now inside rubbing my hard on. The more I touched my cock the more I enjoyed myself. Before I knew it my whole hand was inside my pj's slowly jerking my cock up and down.

I don't know how long I had been jerking off for, all of a sudden I had that feeling you get like when you realise you're not the only one in the room. I felt like I was now being watched from behind. Sure enough, I heard someone standing on a squeaky floor board behind me. I stopped in mid jerk but still held on to my throbbing cock. Mom had come in from the farm and had caught me jerking off. She must have been watching me for a little while, as when she leaned over the back of the sofa her breathing was laboured. Her hand was sweaty when she removed my hand from my cock and wrapped her own fingers around it.

Her eyes looked glazed over she also had a funny look on her pretty little face. She looked me in the eye as she started to jerk my cock off for me. Mom now had a firm hold of my prick now as she jerked me off for about the next 5 minutes. She was taking me right to the edge of no return before stopping and teasing me. Mom then shocked me by coming around the sofa right in front of me, as she took my cock in hand and had me stand up. She licked her bottom lip as her glazed eyes took in the sight of my 8" cock and bigger than average balls. Mom then led me by my cock upstairs and into her bedroom and had me lay on her bed.

As we entered her bedroom she reached under her sundress she was wearing out on the farm. She then pulled her panties down letting them pool at her ankles before she stepping out of them. Next she undid the buttons on the front of her dress and let it pool on top of her panties. Then before I had a chance to say a word she had reached back and unhooked her bra. I watched in amazement as it dropped to the floor next to her sundress and panties. She was now standing there completely naked as the day she was born. I was just standing there staring at her with my mouth hanging open and my eyes popping out of my head. I had never seen a naked woman before now let alone seeing my mom naked. My mouth was so far open it was like I was trying to catch flies.

Mom walked over to me and stood right in front of me. She took hold of my cock and slowly started to jack me off again. As I reached up I felt her bare boobs in my hands. I was massaging her tits and pinching her nipples between my forefingers and thumbs. Mom stopped jerking me off but held on to my cock. She walked me over to her bed and laid a pillow down before sitting down on it then lying back on the bed with it under her ass.

"Come over here" My mom said as she spread her thighs and showing me her bald wet pussy.

Mom's pussy looked very smooth and wet. She later told me she had gotten herself a Brazilian. I could see that as her juices had covered her bald pussy lips. I think I must have stared at my mom's bare cunt for what seemed like hours but was actually only mere minutes. When mom spoke she brought my out of my trance. She patted the bed then reaching up taking my now dripping dick in hand once more.

"Come on baby boy lets have some fun." Mom said as she began to not only jerk me off but also lick up and down my whole hard dick.

After a few minutes of her jerking and sucking me mom was spreading her legs to line my cock up with her love hole. Mom then pulled me atop of her and rubbed the end of my dick up and down her very wet pussy before stopping at the entrance to her now soaking pussy. Wrapping her shapely legs around me tight she tried to push me into her. I had never felt anything so wet, warm and soft around my cock. It actually fit inside of her like a hand in a glove. Once she had me deep inside her I didn't move for about a minute as I enjoyed the feeling of her pussy around my dick.

I started to thrust my cock in to her soaked pussy. As I fucked her I watched her boobs bounce all over her lovely chest as I moved backwards and forwards in her. She was now so wet and slippery that I found it much easier to glide in and out of her as I thrust in and out. Her pussy was trying to milk me for all the cum I had in my balls. It wasn't long before I could feel cum start to rise from my balls and up my shaft. I began to spurt deep inside of her pussy as it contracted around my dick. I didn't lose any of my hardness and just kept thrusting my cock in and out or her now cum dripping cunt.

Mom went ridged as her orgasm hit her hard. This was the first time in over 2 years that she had let any other man get his cock in her pussy and make her orgasm. Mom's orgasm soaked not only my cock, but my balls and her own asshole to pool on the sheets below her. I filled her pussy with all the cum that had been boiling in my balls. I was still hard and still thrusting deep inside mom as she moaned out and scratched all down my back. She bit my shoulder as a second orgasm hit her, then a third before I came again deep in her womb.

We lay there in each other's arms and fell asleep for a couple of hours. Dusk was falling as we woke up and headed for the shower. As we showered mom got on her knees took me in her mouth and sucked my cock right into the back of her throat. As mom sucked my cock she also played and massaged my balls and soon had me taking hold of her hair and begin to face fuck her. Soon enough I could feel the tingle in my balls that that told me I was ready to cum again. I think mom felt it to as she let almost all of my cock out her mouth. She only had the head of my cock in her mouth as she began to suck on it wanting the cum from my balls. All to soon I felt cum start to rise up my cock and way to soon it was shooting in mom's mouth as she milked my cock for all the cum that was left.

After we left the shower mom put on a vest top and a pair of shorts and headed downstairs to fix some dinner for us both. I headed to my own bedroom and once inside I climb onto my bed and nodded off until mom came in and woke me up to tell me dinner was ready. It then hit me hard, I had actually done what I had been thinking of for the last few days. I had cum inside my mom and I loved it! Now I wanted more of my mom's pussy. It turns out that mom was also as eager to take me to bed as often as she wanted to over that summer. Needless to say it's now almost Christmas and we have been sharing her bed ever since that night.

Yesterday my mom went to see the doctor. When she got home I was shocked to learn that she was now 3 months pregnant and that the baby inside her is mine.