Naughty Mr. Lopez

Story Info
Best friend's dad does her good.
2.7k words
4.31
233.1k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erica_Gasca
Erica_Gasca
1,660 Followers

Mr. Lopez never really liked me. He was always telling Sofia that I was a bad influence and that I was going to corrupt her. Yet, every time I went to visit her he was checking me out from head to toe. Even though he didn't like me he sure wanted to fuck me. That is why I did everything I could to tease him. I guess being 18 made me horny every time a man looked at my tits and ass.

One day, I stopped by her house to "visit" her. I knew she was not going to be home because she was at the mall shopping. Still I showed up wearing very tight and tiny white short shorts and a tiny low cut spaghetti strap white top. My platform shoes made me stick my ass out more than usual. Also, I had put my long black hair in pigtails and bought a Big Stick Ice Cream that I could suck on while I talked with Mr. Lopez. I walked up to the door and rang the door bell.

Mr. Lopez opened the door and his eyes ran all over my body settling on my perky full firm 34dd. My dark brown nipples could be seen through the tiny thin fabric almost like I was not wearing anything. As he stared at my tits my nipples got hard and long.

"Hi Mr. Lopez is Sofia home?" I asked my best innocent voice as I licked the Big Stick.

He stared at my lips and didn't say a word; he just shook his head no.

"Well I let her borrow a shirt and skirt and I want to wear them to a party tonight," I told him.

"She's not home. She went shopping. No viene hasta la tarde," he replied trying to stay stern.

This was one the first time I had worn such reveling clothing around him, much less was alone with him. I stomped my foot pouting and making my tits giggle which he noticed and stared.

"But I need them tonight. I can't wait," I pouted again and stomped my foot once again to get the same affect.

"I don't know what to tell you. She's not home. Regresa mas al rato," he replied as he continued to stare at my tits.

"Can you GIVE IT to me Mr. Lopez? Can I CUM in? Porfavor Senior Lopez demelo," I pleaded.

He froze for a second while his mind processed the overly sexual innuendo I had just given him.

"Fine," he finally admitted me.

I walked in, pretending to trip I rubbed my firm tits on his chest.

"Sorry," I told him.

He just stood there trying to remember that I was the girl that was corrupting his daughter. I made my way to the stairs while he closed the door behind us. I looked back at him making sure he was checking out my round firm Latina ass and smiled at him. Soon I was in Sofia's room and I began to look for the tiny mini skirt and blouse I saw her wear one time. She is tinier and more petite than I am and this outfit barely fit her. So on me it would be even smaller. Quickly I put it on.

Looking in the mirror the top looked more like a bra and the mini skirt only covered half my ass. More cleavage was showing in this shirt and I made sure some of my areolas where exposed. I smiled knowing that Mr. Lopez would have a heart attack when he saw me even with less clothing on. Slowly I made my way down the stairs.

"Mr. Lopez where did you go? Where are you?" I shouted out.

"In the living room," I heard him say.

He was watching television and drinking a beer as I walked in. Like always he tried to ignore me. Still I walked in front of him. As soon as he saw me he almost chocked on the drink he was taking.

"How do I look? Do you like the outfit? Como me miro?" I asked.

"You look like a tramp. Se te mira todo," he replied as he eyed my body.

"So you don't like it? It don't look good," I pouted.

"This is why I don't like Sofia hanging out with you. Mira como se te miran las tetas y nalgas. That outfit doesn't hide nothing," he continued.

"Ay Senior Lopez, mi papa says that naughty girls get spanked. Do you want to spank me?" I asked as I pouted.

Mr. Lopez looked at me, then he looked at my ass. I turned a little so he could see it better. Yet he didn't move or say anything. After waiting for a few seconds I walked across the room and placed my hands on a little table in front of him. I looked over my shoulder and smiled.

"Mi papa says that naughty girls get bent over and spanked. Mi va e enpinar Senior Lopez?" I asked him.

I placed my hands flat on the table arched my back and pushed out my ass exposing more to him.

He finally got up and walked over to me. The whole time he was looking at my round firm brown ass. When he got to me he raised my shirt exposing my entire ass looking at it licking his lips. I spread my legs a little more and bend over more.

"You're a very naughty and bad little girl. Que gusta jugar con los hombres," he told me then spanked my ass.

"Ay Senior Lopez you have such big strong hands," I moaned as he rubbed my ass.

I bent over more putting my elbows on the table and let him see my ass and pussy in my tiny little white thong.

"And you want me to be happy that you're my daughter's best friend. Eres una putita. Look at what you're doing right now. You little slut," he said in a low guttural voice.

His hand ran up and down my ass, rubbing it and mauling it.

"Si Senior Lopez spank my round ass. Give me what I deserve," I replied.

Hearing his zipper open I looked over my shoulder. Mr. Lopez was taking out his huge fat cock with the biggest mushroom head I had ever seen. I gasped and wondered how it was going to fit in me. When he caught me staring as his dick, he smiled and spanked my ass with his cock.

"Te gusta mijita? Do you like this big fat Mexican dick?" he snickered.

"Ay Senior Lopez porfavor no. La tiene muy grande. It won't fit. Please don't shove that big thick dick into my little pussy," I moaned.

He pulled my tiny thong downb and ran his middle finger into my hot wet hungry bald pussy. I arched my back and spread my legs a little more and moaned.

"Dam you are a little slut. Mira que mojadita estas. See that's why I don't want my precious little girl hanging around with you. You're a horny little slut and I don't want my daughter to act like you," he said as he shoved his fat finger into my pussy.

"Oh please Mr. Lopez I'm a good little girl. I will do anything you want me to," I moaned.

He spanked my ass with his thick cock again and grabbed my ass with his strong hands. Then he pushed the head of his cock between my lips and rubbed up and down my wet little slit.

"Trust me baby there is nothing little about you. Mira esta tetotas y este culo tan mas grande. Show me what a good girl you are. Andale metete esta verga en tu panochita," he ordered me as he played with my huge tits.

I began pushing back onto his fat dick, but it was too big just to slide into my pussy. Harder I pushed back into until it slipped in with a popping sound. He gave my round ass a smack with his hand as he moaned. His thick cock was spreading me apart like nobody had ever done before. It hurt and felt good at the same time. That was all I could take so I stopped pushing back on his dick.

"Metetelo todo. Come on you nasty little girl. Fuck yourself with my big dick," he ordered again.

"Ya no Senior Lopez. You're too big. It won't fit no more," I moaned.

He grabbed me with both hands digging his fingers into my hips. Then he used his feet to spread my legs more. Mr. Lopez began forcing more of his fat dick into me. I screamed and moaned begging him to stop. But the more I screamed the harder he pushed. Finally, I could feel his big fat hairy balls on my ass. His big long hard thick dick was deep inside me. Every inch was throbbing in my hot wet tiny pussy.

"This is was happens to nasty little teases. Your dad should have taught you that. Now I'm going to teach you what sluts are made for," he snarled into my ear.

Slowly he pulled out his long fat dick then without warning he rammed it all the way in me. I screamed and squeezed my legs together. He laughed then spanked me once again.

"Cum on mijita. Take it like the little whore you are. Eres bien puta nina," he moaned.

Again, he slowly pulled out then rammed it back in. He did this for several minutes until I got used to his fat dick and stopped screaming so loud. Then he picked up the pace. Mr. Lopez began fucking me hard and fast. Our bodies where slapping against each other loud as he fucked me deep.

"Ay. Ay. Ay. Ay Senior. Ay. Ay. Ay Senior Lopez. Ay. Ay. Ay como cojer duro Senior," I moaned as he fucked me.

"Asi se cojen las putas," he answered.

He grabbed my hair and pulled me back onto him and with his other hand undid my shirt and began to grope my tits. His hand cupped my huge breasts and then pulled on my big long dark brown nipples. I reached down with my left hand on pulled a nipple into my mouth and began sucking on my own tit. When he saw me do that he moaned and began fucking me even harder and faster than before.

"Eres bien caliente nina. Te gusta la verga grande," he moaned into my ear.

"Ay si papi metemela toda," I purred as I fucked myself with his dick.

"Asi cojete con mi vergota. Come on you little slut fuck my fat cock," he told me.

My hips where moving as we separated and met each other's thrust I couldn't believe how hot and wet I was on Mr. Lopez's big dick. Every time our bodies met I had to grunt and moan because I could feel every inch penetrating my pussy. The big fat head sent waves after waves of pleasure because I felt it inside me rubbing me in the most perfect way.

I picked up speed as fucked like rabbits. Faster and harder I began to back onto his thrusts. My moans became louder as I felt myself building to an orgasism. Looking over my shoulder I saw the wicked smile on Mr. Lopez's face because he knew I came over to his house to get fucked and he was doing a great job. His eyes told me that he had known all along that I loved big cocks.

He pulled my hair back forcing me to arch even more than before.

"After you cum on my dick, you're gonna get on your knees and swallow my cum. Te vas a tomar toda mi leche como una nina buena. Do you understand me you little cock sucker?" he asked.

"AY! AY! AY! AAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" I screamed as my hands curled on the table and my whole body stiffen.

Wave after wave of pure pleasure ran through my body as Mr. Lopez kept fucking me deep and hard. I screamed in ecstasy as my juices ran down this fat long cock. Every thrust brought more pleasure as he slowed to a steady rhythmic fucking. My whole body was still stiff as I tried to compose myself. No one had every fucked me so hard and deep and surely nobody had ever made me cum so hard before.

Again, I looked over my shoulder as Mr. Lopez slowly and methodically pushed and pulled his cock into and out of my wet pussy. I could hear the wet squishing sounds as his cock went in and out. Furthermore, his hard dick glistened with my juices as he enjoyed my tiny hole.

"Are you ready to suck cock? Se que te gusta la leche con popote. Ponte de rodillas para que me la mames. Show me what a great cock sucker you are," he ordered me.

He took out his long fat cock and stepped back so I could get on my knees. I slowly kneeled before him and began licking his cock without touching it with my hands. Kissing and licking my way from the mushroom head to his balls, I cleaned his cock of my sweet juices. Using both hands, he grabbed my head and slowly began to shove his massive cock into my hungry little mouth.

"Dam girl, you got such a pretty little mouth. It looks so hot, especially with my cock in it. Mira que rico mamas mijita. Nacieste para que te coja esta carita," he laughed.

Then he began pumping his cock harder. The head started to hit the back of my throat as he gripped my head and shoved his stiff cock hard into my mouth. Soon I felt his balls hit my chin as he fucked my mouth as hard as he had done my pussy. All I could do was gag and try to breathe.

"Here I cum. That's it baby suck daddy's cock. Oh fuck yea, I love your mouth as much as your tiny pussy. Here it cums baby. I'm almost there. Ay. Ay. FUCK!" he grunted.

I felt his thick gooey load hit the back of my throat as he came hard. Several more shots came down my throat. There was no possible way I could have swallowed his entire load. Most of it went down my throat but some was dribbling out of the corners of my mouth as I chocked and swallowed cum and cock. My eyes were watery and I felt his cum drip off my chin onto my tits. He kept shoving his cock deeper and deeper as he unloaded buckets of jism down my throat. After like what seemed like forever, he let go of my head and I fell back trying to catch my breath.

Breathing hard and smiling he looked down at me while I was still kneeling. He grabbed his cock then began to gently slap my face with it. Slowly, her rubbed the head on my lips then pushed it back into my mouth.

"Fuck you're the best cock sucker I've ever had. Te gusta mamar la verga mucho," he told me as he rocked his hips back and forth into my mouth again.

I smiled up at him with his cock deep in my mouth. Slowly, I pulled it out and put it between my tits.

"So can Sofia and I still be friends? Can Sofia cum over for sleepovers now?" I asked as I tity fucked his dick.

He grabbed my head and shoved his fat dick down my throat once again.

"Mijita as long as I can fuck you like today, you can do anything you want," he replied.

"Good then you can tell her to be at my house tonight at six," I answered as I swallowed his cock once again.

I learned quickly that no man could say no to me when I have half his cock down my throat and I'm playing with his balls. Letting my tongue slide along his shaft I kept thinking of the good time I have planned for Sofia and me.

Erica_Gasca
Erica_Gasca
1,660 Followers