Naughty, Naughty

Story Info
Married couple take naughty to the max.
3.4k words
4.16
144.1k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DenverYo
DenverYo
306 Followers

It had been a killer week- two term papers and one mid-term exam. Next week would be as bad with the rest of my mid-terms coming on three straight days. When Friday came, I was ready for some partying. I called my bud John and we decided to go to the Kegger, just off campus on College Ave. When we walked in, my attention was immediately drawn to a cute little blonde sitting at a table with four other guys. I thought to myself that she was definitely worthy of my attention. I guided John to the bar and we took seats where I could see her. She was something else. After a couple of hours watching her dance with two guys who looked like twins, I decided that nothing ventured, nothing gained.

When she finally got up to go to the restroom, I headed there too. When she came out, I stopped her and told her directly that I would like to get to know her.

She replied "I'm already dating the twins and they keep me pretty busy."

I gave her a sly smile and said "That almost sounds naughty"

She came right back with "I like a little naughty."

Feeling like I should go for it, I replied "I do, too, and I like a little cream pie too." I handed her the napkin I had written my number on, turned and walked away. John and I stayed a couple more hours but she never even looked my way and I figured she was a lost cause. I made it to bed about one and was dead asleep at about three- thirty when my phone rang. I almost didn't answer but I finally picked up.

I was immediately awake when I heard a voice ask "Were you serious about what you said at the Kegger tonight?"

I almost fell off the bed but managed to get my cool and said "I was. Why do you ask?"

"Well," she said "the twins just left my apartment and I have a naughty mess here to contend with. I thought maybe you might want to help a naughty girl out a little."

I didn't leave her place until noon the next day. As I departed she told me that she would definitely fit me into her schedule.

She said "This is so naughty and I love it."

We started dating pretty regularly and I would often see her right after the twins left.

A couple of months later, after I had just finished a delicious pie, she whispered in my ear "Davey, I think I am falling in love with you."

I quickly replied "Lynda, I know I'm in love with you."

She then asked "Do you want me to give up the twins?"

I thought for a second and replied "They are graduating soon. I think we should continue just like we are till then." She giggled. I then added "I told you I liked naughty, and this is almost nasty!"

We got married after the fall semester. One of the things that came up- we decided that we shouldn't take any further chances on getting pregnant till after I graduated. At that time condoms were our choice. Lynda graduated in spring and as luck would have it, she got a job right in town with a large insurance company. I still had one more year left and I got a job working three nights a week, six till midnight. She was to start work in two weeks so she wanted to go back home and visit her mother. Of course I agreed and she left two days later. She called me the next evening when I was off and told me that she had arrived and that her mother really was glad to see her. She also mentioned that Billy, one of her old boyfriends from high school, who happened to live next door, had seen her and wanted to take her to dinner the next evening. She added that Billy was home for five days on leave from the Army. I could almost see the naughty look she surely had in her eyes, and I told her to go ahead and enjoy herself.

The next evening I had to work and I was very aroused wondering what was happening with Lynda. Being married now made it more intense than it had been with the twins. Fifteen minutes after I got home, the phone rang and the first thing I heard when I picked up was "I was naughty tonight."

"So you had a good time?" I asked.

"Oh yes! We had dinner at a hotel and we got a room and had a really good time. Two really good times to be exact."

I told her that I wished I was there with her because I was really ready to go.

Then she said "I was more than naughty tonight because Billy and I didn't use any condoms and I'm right in the middle of my month. He might have gotten me pregnant."

At this time I began to realize just how nasty I really am. "That is so naughty and you wont believe how turned on I am right now" I excitedly replied. "Are you going to see him again?"

"Well," she said, "Billy wants to take me on a picnic tomorrow. Would that be OK?"

"As long as you call me tomorrow night and tell me all about it."

"And you don't mind if I'm naughty, naughty again?" she asked.

"I'm counting on it," I panted.

As it turned out, Lynda didn't get pregnant. When she got back we decided that we wanted a naughty marriage for sure and that she should get on the pill. I told her that since I would be working Mon., Wed. and Fri. nights she should probably find a guy or two who could help her spend those times and I could enjoy some cream pie when I got home. Boy, did she agree with that idea. After only six weeks at her job, she found a married guy named Larry who could come over on Monday evenings and so it began. The three of us were very happy with this arrangement. Three weeks later she began seeing Wolfie on Wednesday nights. She told both of them about our marriage so they would know it was safe and that those evenings were the only nights available. This left Friday nights and Lynda wanted to keep those open so she could go out with her girl friend at work. Over the next few months, they became good friends. Lynda filled her in about us so that there would be no surprise if Lynda was very friendly to someone they might meet when they were out together. As it turned out, they sometimes did meet guys who they took home for a good time. I always enjoyed hearing about these Friday nights. Lynda and I only became deeper in love as the months passed. The sex on nights I worked was absolutely fantastic.

As graduation for me approached, I got a bombshell at work. My boss was so pleased with my work that he wanted me to continue after I would get my degree. He was worried that I would leave when he told me that he wanted me to continue my night hours and add the other two days as well as Saturday morning. I wouldn't go in until ten on those mornings. I couldn't believe my luck as this would fit into our marriage schedule to a T. On top of that, the money was great, too! I told him that I was in 100%. I was almost ecstatic as I told Lynda of the situation. She was very excited that she could continue her MWF fun.

"That is so great" she cooed.

"There's more" I said. "We could go ahead and have a baby."

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"I'm positive. I think you should quit the pill next month."

She replied "You know I love kids. This will make me so happy. I guess I'll tell Larry and Wolfie when they are over next."

"But I thought that we were going to have a naughty marriage. I think you should just quit taking the pill and not tell them anything. Can you imagine the look on their faces when you tell them you are pregnant?"

"Damn! You are so naughty. And you wouldn't mind?"

"Oh, no. I can't get the time with Billy out of my mind. You enjoyed that, didn't you? I know I did. And I know that no matter who the father might be, I would still be the daddy. I'm into this all the way."

"Well, so am I! I love you so much. This will be so naughty and so much fun. I can't wait to get started! Naughty, naughty."

Two weeks later the pills hit the trash and the fun began. We were so much closer, planning this all out. The pies were tastier and our sex was unbelievable. Lynda was already glowing and she wasn't even pregnant yet. A month later, Lynda came home from work one day and said that she wanted to tell me something. I was all ears.

"I had lunch yesterday and today with a guy at work. We really talked and I sort of told him about our marriage. Not everything, but I did tell him that I had a couple of boyfriends with your blessing. He wants to join. What do you think?"

"Sounds like more fun. Are you OK with adding him to the mix?"

"I am," she said, "I really like him, but there is one thing. He's black. I told him I would have to ask you."

'Wow!' I thought. I didn't think we could get any naughtier, but this would be the topper. I immediately got aroused and told Lynda to go for it if she was sure.

"I really want to do this. I even like the fact that people in the restaurant looked at us funny. It made me feel very naughty trying to imagine what they were thinking. I know I could handle having a black baby."

"Then you should tell him that I approve. One other thing- I think you should tell him that you are trying to have a baby. Maybe he would really get into it and be extra passionate and try harder. If you did end up having his baby, it would certainly announce to the world that we are very naughty. I think that I would like my wife having a black boyfriend and possibly a black baby."

She squealed with pleasure and said that she would see him at lunch tomorrow and tell him then that it was a go. When she got home on Thursday, she said he was very excited and that they were going to dinner on Friday evening. I asked her if I would be treated to a delicious cream pie when she got home.

"Oh, yeah," she said. "Roger is definitely going to be up to the task. He wanted to go down to the parking garage after work to get started. I did let him walk me to my car, but just as we got there, my girlfriend drove up. She gave me a sly smile and I gave Roger a little peck on the cheek and told him I would see him tomorrow night. As he walked away I told Barb that I would fill her in at work tomorrow. I haven't told her that we are trying to have a baby, but I will. She will think it's outrageously cool."

"Are you going to be able to keep up with all of your boyfriends and me? You are going to be really busy."

"Busy and naughty," she laughed. "You don't need to worry. I definitely will handle all of them, and you too!"

"I just hope I don't get fat, having so much pie in my diet."

"Oh, you will live, darling," she teased me.

Friday night, I could hardly work, thinking about Lynda and Roger, out on their first date. I finally made it home and as I sat down to relax, the phone rang. I knew it would be Lynda.

"Do I get my first Roger pie soon?" I asked without even saying hello.

"Boy, someone is really ready, aren't they?" she said.

"I've been thinking about you all day and all night. Are you going to be home soon?" I asked.

Lynda said that they were having such a good time that Roger wondered if she could stay over. "I really would like to stay, if you don't mind." she pleaded.

I thought for a moment. "It will be an outrageous mess to clean up if you stay. I will see you tomorrow when I get home from work."

"I'll be waiting, my darling husband."

The next two weeks were repeats. Larry-Monday night, Wolfie-Wednesday night, and Roger- Friday night and Saturday morning. Lynda was simply radiant. The next Saturday when I got home, Lynda had a question for me.

"Roger wanted me to ask you something. He wondered if you might want to be present when he and I get together. He said he was sure that he was going to be the one to get me pregnant and thought that maybe you would like to join in. I told Roger that I would ask." I hadn't thought about it but I could see how that might raise the level of naughtiness even higher. I asked Lynda how she felt about this and she said it could be fun, but that it was my choice.

"I think that I would like that, but how are we going to do this? Remember I work on Friday nights."

"Roger said he would be happy to come over on Tuesdays."

"That would work," I said.

The next Tuesday evening, Roger arrived shortly after dinner and we chatted for awhile. I took an immediate liking to him. I knew right there that the three of us would get along. Soon we were in our bedroom with Lynda and Roger on the bed and I was sitting in our chair. They started to undress each other, kissing and hugging along the way. It seemed that everyone was comfortable with the situation, and things proceeded in rapid fashion. I think I was as aroused as much as they were. It was very erotic, watching Roger make love to my wife. Lynda was into it completely and glanced at me occasionally. I smiled at her and soon after, she had her first orgasm. Roger followed right along soon after, collapsing on Lynda in near exhaustion. As he withdrew and rolled over on his side, Lynda looked over to me and grinned.

"Darling," she said, "I have a fresh cream pie for you. Please come and get it."

Now I couldn't very well turn that down. Roger got off the bed. I jumped on the bed and Lynda said she wanted to sixty-nine so I turned around with my head toward the foot of the bed. She rolled me on my back and climbed on top of me. Soon she was sucking me and I was furiously eating her out. It didn't take long before Lynda had a mind-blowing orgasm, and I was getting close myself. At about this time, I glanced up between her legs and saw Roger's big cock approaching Lynda's pussy. I sort of stopped and he came up over both of us and entered Lynda from behind. His balls were lying right on my face and he started pumping slowly with his cock sliding along my tongue and lower lip. This didn't bother me and soon I was licking both Lynda and Roger as he pumped away. This continued for a few minutes until all three of us exploded at nearly the same time. Roger withdrew and I cleaned Lynda up.

Afterwards we talked and we all agreed that we wanted to do a repeat the next Tuesday. After Roger left I told Lynda how great I felt about all of this. I told her that I wanted Roger to be successful in getting her pregnant.

She giggled and said that she would like that too. She said that she really liked the naughtiness she felt when she was out with Roger, the way people looked at them. Then she suggested that maybe she should break it off with Larry and Wolfie, but I said that it was very naughty not knowing who the father would be. I added that maybe on our next baby we could guarantee that it would be fathered by her black boyfriend. She cooed in agreement.

And so it went for a few months, until she told me that she just missed her second period. A trip to the doctor confirmed that she was almost three months along. We decided that she should tell her boyfriends the next time they were over. Larry didn't take it well and said that he wasn't interested in seeing her anymore. Wolfie thought it was sort of funny and he and Lynda got into a big argument and she didn't feel comfortable seeing him again. Roger was ecstatic even though he understood that he might not be the winner in the preggo race. He wanted to see us even more and we decided that Thursday would also be his night. As the months rolled along the three of us became quite close.

I never considered that I might have bi-sexual feelings and I didn't really feel like that with Roger, even though I continued licking him along with Lynda as he fucked her. She was getting quite large and Roger and I were being more careful and gentle with her. One evening he was raised up higher above us and his cock slipped out and went right into my mouth. I hesitated for a moment but gave him a couple of sucks before he re-entered Lynda. He and I didn't say anything to each other but I did mention it later to Lynda.

She immediately cried "That's so naughty. Did it bother you?"

"Well, I really didn't think too much about it. But it wasn't bad or anything."

The next time Roger was over, we just resumed our regular routine. But when I was under them, Lynda wriggled up in the bed and once again Roger's cock fell into my open mouth, and I closed my lips around it. This time Roger didn't pull out and started to fuck my mouth. It didn't take long and I began to receive the freshest cream pie ever, right from the source. We did talk about it afterwards and we didn't think that it was outside the bounds of passion the three of us enjoyed. We repeated this scenario several times during the rest of Lynda's term.

Today, at work, I got the call and I headed home to get Lynda to the hospital. On our way she said that she had been talking to Roger when her water broke and that he would be at the hospital, too. We arrived and checked in, and I was shuffled up to a waiting room. Roger was already there and we sat down to wait for the birth. Roger was very agitated and more nervous than I was. He kept wondering if I would really be alright if he ended up being the father. I assured him that Lynda and I were totally prepared if that should be the case. I also told him that Lynda and I had already decided that, no matter how this pregnancy turned out that we wanted him to father our next one. He almost teared up at hearing this. At about this time, the doctor entered the waiting room and approached us.

He walked straight up to Roger and announced "Mr. Anderson, your wife has just delivered a beautiful baby girl."

"Sorry, Doctor, but this is Mr. Anderson," turning to me.

With a bewildered look, the doctor turned to me and said, "Well, your wife and baby are doing fine and that you can see them in a few minutes after they get out of recovery."

He left and when he was out of earshot, Roger and I laughed. We shook hands and got ready to go see our girls. "Wait until the nurses see us," I chortled.

DenverYo
DenverYo
306 Followers