Naughty New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mab7991
mab7991
131 Followers

"I didn't say that Chrissie, you have to try and understand I'm old but I still appreciate a beautiful woman. I still have the desires of a much younger man. I'm old Chrissie, not dead," my voice filled with exasperation. "Do you understand Chrissie why you can't continue acting like this around me?" I pleaded as I let out a big sigh.

"Yes Daddy I understand," her eyes watering up as if she was about to cry.

She looked away from me, lowering her gaze to her lap before saying almost in a whisper, "I'm sorry Daddy, I promise to behave, please don't be mad at me."

I turned back into my seat, started the car and drove the last couple blocks to the store. Chrissie had gone silent and couldn't seem to look at me.

She grabbed a cart and we went inside the store, before she spoke again.

"Rick can you stay with me as I shop?" She added, "I need your help to find stuff I didn't find last time." She still barely looked me in the eye as she spoke, her eyes still near tears.

"Sure Chrissie" I added "It is ok Chrissie I'm not mad at you, so dry your eyes and let's get your shopping done."

"You're not mad?" Her expression instantly turned to one of joy, "Good now I can make lunch for us tomorrow like Brad told me to do."

"Do you like Southern Fried Chicken Rick? How many pieces can you eat? Do you like cornbread? How about corn on the cob do you like that?" She rattled on with more questions, not even giving me a chance to reply to any of her questions. She was literally bouncing up and down with joy.

Damn look at those tits bounce, dirty old man pointed out. I tried not to look, but couldn't help taking a peek.

"Yes I like fried chicken, two maybe three pieces, yes, yes, no, yes, yes" I chuckled.

"Where are the spices Rick? I need some secret ingredients for the chicken," she giggled. Then with a coy smile on her face she asked "What would Daddy like for dessert?"

I just shook my head "Chrissie!"

She cringed, "Oops sorry".

We finished her shopping with Chrissie only speaking to me to ask where to find this or that in the store. An hour later as I made the last turn to come into view of our respective apartments, Chrissie shouted "Brad is home! My honey is home!" She reached to the door handle to open the door. I had to grab her arm to keep her from jumping out of the car before we came to a complete stop.

Once stopped, she was out the door and running to her apartment at full speed, hollering "Brad I'm home baby, I'm home," she hollered before disappearing inside.

Damn did you see her tits bounce? Dirty old man exclaimed.

Oh shut up do you not see she loves her husband, nice guy pointed out.

I got out of the car and opened the tailgate, to get her groceries out. I grabbed the three bags of groceries and was headed to her apartment, when Brad and Chrissie came out the door.

The front of Chrissie's halter top was stuffed down the front of her shorts. It was obvious that Brad had already copped a feel of her pussy and God knows what else before they came outside. I just smiled and handed the bags to Brad.

"Chrissie is going to cook us the best damn lunch tomorrow, while you and I watch the football game. So be prepared to eat the best fried chicken you ever had," Brad exclaimed.

"Looking forward to it," I replied.

I went inside and flipped on the TV, when dirty old man pondered, do you think she is blowing him or are they fucking yet. Wonder if he is doing her doggy?

My nice guy surprised me with, Wonder if they even got the groceries put away.

The rest of the day I just did household chores, cleaning and some laundry, not giving Brad and Chrissie another thought.

Sunday morning there was a knock at the door around 9:45, it was Brad.

"Hey Rick, Chrissie was wondering if it would be ok with you for her to cook over here at your place so she could get to watch some of the game while stuff is cooking?" he asked.

"Sure, tell her to come over and check to see if I have all the things that she needs to cook with, I'll just leave the door open."

"Good deal we will be right over, so turn the game on," Brad said giving me a strange smile that I didn't really understand.

A couple minutes later they came back carrying all the food Chrissie planned to cook, then she asked me if I had this or that and finally told Brad she needed her iron skillet and sent him back to their place to get it.

When Brad returned the game was just getting started, then the two of them came out and sat on the sofa in the same spots as last week.

We just sat and watched the game until just before half time, when Chrissie got up and said, "I guess I best get started on lunch." She headed to the kitchen. For the next twenty minutes or so I could hear the sounds of Chrissie preparing the food for cooking, followed shortly after by the aromas of a tasty meal drifting out into the leaving room.

The morning game had just ended when I decided to stick my nose into the kitchen and see how Chrissie was coming along with our lunch.

Then from right behind me I heard Brad say, "Gotta warn you Rick once you've tasted Chrissie's chicken you will feel like you just got laid."

What the hell, is he going to torture me with more sexual innuendos again today? Nice guy whimpered, that bastard. For once dirty old man had nothing to say.

"Ok guys it's ready! Grab a plate and dig in," Chrissie announced.

As I took my first bite of the fried chicken, I was surprised just how good it tasted and agreed with Brad's earlier warning. I complimented her on how good the chicken tasted. She informed me that it was her grandmother's recipe that made it so good.

I joked, "Does your grandma need a husband?"

Brad shot back with "I tried to warn you Rick, Chrissie's chicken tastes almost as good as her pussy."

He continued speaking but I can't recall what all he said at the moment, I was too stunned by his last comment for anything to register, but I do remember everything had an obvious sexual innuendo to it.

As much as I tried to keep the conversation light and pleasant, Brad seemed to find a way to keep hitting me with innuendo after innuendo. Chrissie didn't say a word, but just looked at me with a sultry smile.

As I finished my meal I proclaimed, "Well Chrissie that has to be the best meal I have had in a very long time, you did a great job...can I help clean up?" I asked.

I nearly fell off my chair at the next words out of Brad's mouth.

"Yeah besides being a great fuck, Chrissie's cooking can make you feel as good as if you just fucked her," Brad said. He then had a huge belly laugh at my expense; he clearly was enjoying my shocked expression.

I sat there stunned, unable to say anything; I looked to Chrissie, my expression pleading with her for what to do or say. A mischievous smile appeared as she said "Tell him Brad."

"Tell me what?" I asked with a tone of total confusion.

"Sorry Rick didn't mean to shock you buddy, but if you will just listen to me and not interrupt I'll clear things up," Brad's expression implied that I should just do as he asked.

All I could do was nod my head.

"Good Rick, you see Chrissie has told me everything that has gone on between you and her while I was off working; all the details about the past two weeks. You're a real stand-up kind of guy aren't you Rick, yes a real gentleman."

I nodded my head yes again, still not able to speak, My mind spinning in circles wondering what Brad was going to say next.

"I'm glad to know that about you Rick because I want to ask a big favor of you and knowing you are a stand-up guy makes it easier for me to ask it, knowing I can trust you," Brad said with a broad smile on his face as he continued "But before I ask my favor, I think you should know a few things.

Dirty old man was beside himself with excitement, fuck yeah he is going to ask us to fuck his wife, I just know it.

Nice guy stammered, no no it can't be that, but what else could it be?

"Rick this may shock you to hear, but Chrissie is what I would call a borderline nympho. By that I mean; if she had her way she'd want to be fucked every day. Plus she has a daddy fetish and right now her fetish is focused on you, you lucky bastard.

She has been nagging the heck out of me about what to do about you refusing to make a move on her no matter what she has done to try and tempt you." Brad's face was unreadable, giving me no clue to whether he was joking or serious.

Hot damn, how great is this? See I told you she wanted to fuck us, do you believe me now? Dirty old man said grinning ear to ear. Nice guy nearly stunned into silence managed to say, I don't fucking believe it, how lucky can we get...I just can't believe it.

Brad patted his knee for Chrissie to come sit on his lap, which she did, putting her arms around his neck and shoulders. "Brad get to the point before he faints dead away," she told him.

"You're right sweetie, so Rick, understand this I love my wife and she loves me, never doubt that ok. I will do anything to keep her happy." His expression was still a poker face of non-emotion.

Oh My God Oh My God, dirty old man and nice guy kept repeating. Neither of them, believing what they heard. I was so stunned I couldn't speak.

"Come on Brad ask him already, quit beating around the bush," Chrissie said sounding a bit annoyed at Brad for taking so long to get to the point.

"Rick, Chrissie and I had a long talk about this yesterday and we agreed that the only way you are ever going to fuck her is if I ask you to."

"So Rick can you be a stand-up guy; a guy I can trust to fuck my wife and treat her right while I am away working?" Brad asked me still expressionless.

Tell him yes damn it, tell him yes before he changes his mind, dirty old man was screaming.

Do it, say yes, you will only kick yourself later if you say no, nice guy advised as well.

"I ah, I ah..." was all I could get out of my mouth.

"Honey I think he is in shock," Chrissie giggled, "He is so adorable," giggling again.

Suddenly a sense of panic slammed me. I was not sure of my ability to perform after having been so many years since I was last with a woman.

She then stood up and came over to me, straddled my lap, leaned in to kiss me. At first I was still too stunned to even react to her lips on mine and her tongue searching to find its way into my mouth. But she seemed undeterred by my lack of response to her kiss. Finally my lips parted ever so slightly, Chrissie's tongue darted in and began to wrestle mine.

My cock hardened directly beneath her. She started to grind her crotch into mine as she wrapped her arms around my head and pressed my mouth harder into hers. I raised my arms but they just flayed about not knowing whether to wrap them around her, to pull her tits into my chest or to reach down and grab her ass.

I heard Brad chuckle from behind her "Damn Rick. How long has it been since you had a hot woman on your lap?"

Chrissie broke our kiss, turned her head towards Brad giving him a glare that could kill "Don't tease him, he just needs time to get used to me."

"Well then I've got to be at work early today, so I will just leave now and let you two get to it." With that he got up and left, not even telling Chrissie goodbye.

The moment I heard the door close, Chrissie turned back to me leaned in and whispered in my ear "We are going to have so much fun Daddy, I'm going to make my Daddy feel so good."

Chrissie took hold of my hand, pulled me up from the sofa. I was still in a daze as she led me to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom she sat down on the corner of the bed, tossing her cell phone to the middle of the bed, before she finally looked up to my panic stricken face. ,

"Oh my god, Sugar are you OK?" she asked with a look of concern. "You don't look so good".

"TELL HER THE TRUTH, YOU GOT NO CHOICE, JUST TELL HER," nice guy screamed at me.

"Chrissie ... I ah, I ah, I have to tell you something, Chrissie I haven't been with a woman in quite a few years and I am scared to death that if you even touch me I will explode in three seconds or less, or worse yet not come at all. Either way you're not going to be happy with me .... and I ah, I ah, will have blown my chance to be with you again." I looked down at my feet, embarrassed at my admissions. Chrissie stood up, lifted my chin so our eyes met.

I saw in her eyes a look of understanding, and I started to relax a little.

"Oh Sugar, didn't you hear me tell Brad that you need time to get used to me?" She asked her smile growing as well as a devilish look in her eyes.

I just nodded my head. She sat back down on the corner of the bed. "So let's see what you got in here for me," she murmured as she touched my thighs and moved her hands slowly up towards my crotch. My legs started to tremble just from her touch, my cock instantly returning again to fully erect in anticipation of her touching me. Then her hand reached my now bulging cock, giving it a small squeeze. "Oh my look what I found, is that all for me Daddy?" She asked coyly.

"Chrissie please remember I'm old and out of practice, so be gentle" I pleaded. Just then it dawned on me that she was dressed exactly the way she was the first time I saw her, even having her hair pulled up in a ponytail.

"Oh Daddy I'm not going to hurt you, I'm going to make you feel so good and I just know you're going to do the same for me," as she squeezed my cock a little harder. She started to unbuckle my belt and pull down my zipper, resulting in my shorts dropping to the floor around my ankles and leaving my stiff eight-inch cock pointing up at a 45 degree angle.

She bit her lower lip, and just sat there staring directly at my erect cock without saying a word, for what seemed like an eternity, but in reality was just a few seconds. The expression on her face was a look that suggested she was looking at the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. She finally looked up to me before saying "Daddy I'm going to touch you, lick you and suck you now like no woman has ever done before, are you ready?" I just nodded my head, I was more than willing to let her lead what happens, at least for now.

She leaned forward, reached around me to grab me by both ass cheeks and then pulled me closer to her, putting my stiff cock just a couple inches from her mouth. She licked her lips, leaned in towards my now throbbing cock, touched her tongue to the base of my erection, and then slowly licked the underside of my cock as she moved up towards to its mushroom head. Once at the top she twirled her tongue around the head, causing me such intense pleasure; I had nearly forgotten just how good this felt.

I closed my eyes and moaned, "Oh God Chrissie, suuuckkk my cockkkk baby, please suck meeeeee".

"Are you sure you are ready for this Daddy?" She asked as she watched me nod again. "Ok but if you need to come, just do it, I want to taste you and I love to swallow." Nice guy whined, I don't believe this is really happening, I must be dreaming.

She wrapped her lips around half my cock, sucking and whipping the head of my cock around with her tongue. Oh fuck yes, COCK you better not fucking come yet, if you do I swear I will kill you, dirty old man threatened.

My eyes were still closed, when my hips got a mind of their own and thrust my cock into her mouth. Open your eyes dumb shit, watch her suck you, you are missing it, dirty old man shouted at me.

I opened my eyes looking down at her, her mouth was even more beautiful with my cock in it than I had fantasized it would be. I tugged at the neck line of her tank top wanting to get a better view of her tits.

She let my cock drop from her mouth "You want to see my titties don't you
Daddy?" She asked with a sexy, lustful smile, "Come on help me get this off," as she started to pull her top up and over her head, the only thing I did was to take it from her and throw it on the floor.

Hot damn I knew it I knew it; she has puffy nipples, dirty old man was shouting.

That she does, and those have got to be some of the nicest tits I have ever seen, nice guy remarked.

She cupped her hands under her breasts, shaking them up and down; then squeezed them together. "Do you like my tities Daddy, you want to touch them and suck them don't you?" She asked with a naughty grin.

I stammered, "I-I-I...." Thankfully she could read my thoughts.

"Here Daddy suck on this one," she offered up her left tit as she stood up. I reached for her breasts pushing her hands aside. I let out a soft moan as I bent my head down and wasted no time taking the offered breast it into my mouth. Chrissie lowered her hands and grasped my cock with one hand, my balls with the other, then started stroking me.

My confidence had suddenly shot through the roof. You go buddy, give this gal a fucking she won't soon forget, dirty old man and nice guy cheered in unison. I released her left tit from my hand, continued to revel in the feel of her right breast in my other hand. I moved my hand down her side touching her softly, then reached around to her ass cheek, giving it a firm squeeze.

"Ooooh Daddy I like that, are you going to spank me too?" she asked jokingly.

I already knew from the few encounters with her the past two weeks, that Chrissie loved to talk and often a mile a minute. So it came as no surprise really that she liked to talk during sex. I just had no idea how naughty she could get.

I felt the warmth of her breath at my ear: "Oh Daddy, you don't want the other one to get jealous do you?" she cooed, before adding, "Does Daddy like sucking his baby girl's titties?"

All I could do was nod my head yes, refusing to release her hard nipple from my mouth.

After a few more seconds I reluctantly released her erect nipple from my mouth; I started to nibble and kiss my way across to her other breast, stopping for just a moment to relish having my face buried in her cleavage. After a few seconds I continued to work my way to her other still soft pink puffy nipple. Finding it I attempted to suck as much of her tit into my mouth as I could and began lashing her nipple with my tongue, much in the same fashion as she had done to the head of my cock just moments before.

Chrissie moaned into my ear, "Oh Daddy that feels so good, please don't stop".

I have no intention of stopping, god I've missed this, dirty old and nice guy concurred.

I had no intention of stopping, nor did I ever want this moment to end, I was already on cloud nine heading to who knows where.

Slowly she moved her hands to my hips and gently nudged me back. At first I wondered why. Why is she pushing me away? I looked at her as she slowly dropped to her knees, having only pushed me back so that there was space enough for her to do so between me and the edge of the bed.

She took my cock back into her hand, then looking past my cock and into my eyes, she said softly, "Daddy I know it has been a long time since you have come for a woman, but I want you to come, no I need you to come for me."

Then a wicked little grin emerged on her face as she said, "Not sure I can swallow all of this big dick, what do you think about me giving it a try?"

"Hell yes Chrissie, go for it," I pleaded while nodding my head vigorously.

mab7991
mab7991
131 Followers