Naughty Nextdoor Nieces

Story Info
A reluctant uncle is seduced by his nieces.
6.1k words
4.52
334.1k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJack
MrJack
720 Followers

I stepped out of the steaming shower and rubbed myself briskly with a bath towel. I hated using the showers at the gym. So, after my workout, I came home to get cleaned up. I had a glimpse of myself in the full length bathroom mirror. Looking back at me was a guy who had just turned 40. A voice in my head silently said, "Hell, you're still in pretty good shape!"

I was giving some serious thought to pumping my meat. My cock was only at half staff now, but it wouldn't take much to bring it to life. I had a date later and I was expecting to get some pussy. I'd never had much trouble getting all the pussy I wanted. I knew I had enough manly virility to pump away now and still be able to recover enough for some serious pussy business later.

Before I could finish my thought, I heard a knocking at my backdoor. I wrapped the bath towel around my waist and went to see who it was. I guess I ought to have at least put on my pants, but I didn't.

I opened the door. An energetic, breezy whirlwind of a girl dashed inside. Words spilled from the girl's mouth, "Uncle Jim, you'd better close the door quick. There's a storm coming. Mom made Peggy and me get out of the pool."

In the space of a few seconds, my mind processed what it was seeing. My sister Betsy and her two girls lived next door to me. This was the youngest girl, Missy. I'd been to this girl's 18th birthday party last month. My petite, young niece was standing in my kitchen wearing nothing but a hot-pink, string bikini.

Curse my wicked soul to Hell, but my cock sprang to full erection as soon my eyes saw her! Young, yes she was, but damn, she had a curvaceous teenaged feminine body! Whoever it was that said "pretty things come in small packages" must have been picturing this girl.

Missy's stringy-wet brown hair was hanging down her back. Her wet bikini was plastered to her body. The girl laid a book on the kitchen table. She turned to me and said, "Mom told me to bring this cookbook over to you."

Without taking my eyes off the girl, I said, "Thank you, Missy. If there's a storm coming, maybe you better run on back home."

The girl quickly replied, "Oh no, Uncle Jim it's not here yet. Can I stay a little while? There's something I'd like to talk to you about."

My eyes noticed that her eyes were staring at my towel. I looked down and saw my horny erection tenting the thick cloth covering my loins. Oh shit! What must the girl be thinking? I answered the question she'd asked, "Sure Missy, you can stay. But, let me go put some clothes on. Ok? I'll be right back."

As I turned away, Missy's head came up and her voice frantically implored, "Oh no, Uncle Jim please don't go and put clothes on! I mean...I mean... Well, that's what I want to talk to you about!"

Startled, I stopped in my tracks and turn back to face the girl. With a puzzling tone in my voice, I asked, "What do you mean? Why don't you want me to get dressed?"

Missy's head bowed slightly. With a soft, demure voice she answered shyly, "Well... Well, Uncle Jim, I want to talk to you about... about... sex!"

I wouldn't have been more surprised if this young girl had hit me in the head with a two-by-four. Why, I was just her old bachelor uncle. Girls are supposed to talk about sex with their mothers. I'll just tell her so, "Missy, you'd better have 'the talk' with your mother. I know Betsy would talk to you candidly."

Missy giggled. She laughed. Emboldened with merriment, she said, "Oh Uncle Jim, Mom and I have already had 'the talk'. I don't want to talk the talk. I want to walk the walk. I want to...to 'have sex'. My sister told me to talk to you about it. Peggy says you have a special way with women that makes them keep coming back for more of what they want."

Hell, things were happening that shouldn't be happening. Forbidden words were spoken. I was wondering about what I was supposed to say in a situation like this. My eyes betrayed me and I looked more closely at the bikini-clad girl. The pink top half of her swimsuit was filled with small, pubescent mounds. The bottom half was one of those skimpy coverings with skinny bows tied at the sides. Those bow ribbons seem to be begging, "Untie me, untie me."

Damn my wicked soul to hell, I was mentally untying the thin bows! My mind was already pulling the bikini off the young lady. I shook my head to rid my mind of these evil, sinful thoughts. I stared at my niece and questioned, "Peggy told you to talk to me? Why would she do that?"

A demure smile lit the girl's face. She answered boldly, "Peggy and I don't keep secrets from each other. She told me that she was a virgin like me yesterday morning, but she wasn't after you...after you played with her. She said you made her feel so good with your hands and your mouth. And, she said you made her really feel good with the thing between your legs. Can I see it, Uncle Jim? Peggy said it's the prettiest thing in this world!"

Oh shit Peggy why did you have to tell about our dirty, little secret! Well, I better set her younger sister straight. My words came sternly, "Listen here little lady, you don't need to do everything your sister does. Just because she seduced me doesn't mean you have to. Besides, what I did with Peggy was a big mistake. I'll never do that again with a young, teenaged niece! Now Missy, you are young enough to wait a while for sex. When you are ready, you can go out and find a guy nearer your own age to teach you. I'm sure you have lots of boys begging to get into your pants!"

Missy spoke insistently, "But Uncle Jim, I don't want to wait! I want to do something now. I want to do it with you! I'm only a year younger than Peggy. She's 19 and I'm now 18. Besides, all the boys we know are clumsy, immature, knuckle-headed imbeciles. Peggy told me what to do if you get stubborn. She said you like pussies with no hair. Well, my pussy is as bare as the day I was born. I'll show you!"

Before I could voice any objections, the girl slipped out of her bikini top and then untied the bikini panty bows. She let the pink garments fall to the floor. In a flash she hopped up onto my kitchen table. She leaned back on her arms and spread her legs. She whispered seductively, "How's this, Uncle Jim? Is my pussy bare enough for you? I shaved every single hair off just for you! Will you touch it and do things to it like you did with Peggy's?"

Goddamnit, why do these teen girls insist upon growing up so fast? She really needs to wait a few years for sex. I'll tell her so. Yes I will. I'll tell her just that. But, I'll go ahead and have a quick look at her naked young body first.

I took two steps toward her and allowed my eyes to roam. Missy was telling the truth about her pussy being bare. Why, there wasn't a hair on her body anywhere but her head! The girl was young for a fact. With her clothes on, she didn't look 18, but now that she was naked, I could see she was fully-matured and had all the right feminine parts in all the right places.

There on her chest were two luscious little breasts just begging for a hand to cup them. Hell, the tits were so small that they'd probably fit in a coffee mug with room to spare! Tiny tits or not, they were perfectly shaped, petite body ornamentations. God, they were beautiful baby doll boobs!

And, speaking of beautiful body ornaments, the area between her outstretched legs was decorated with a hypnotically mesmerizing, bare-nude pussy mound all puffed out proud and full. The tempting little pussy had a tantalizing slit running down the center of its splendidly shaped mound. The tight slit concealed any hint of a clitoral jewel which might be hidden within its folds. My mind silently said, "I bet this girl has a pretty little clit!"

Missy must have been reading my mind. The wanton little wench took her fingers and spread her pussy folds wide. Goddamnit I was right! The girl's tiny clitoral protrusion jutted out stiffly. Right below the clit were small, pink, wing-shaped inner pussy lips which led my eyes to a vaginal hole.

This girl was proudly displaying the fruits of her feminine loins to her 'old' bachelor uncle. Temptation nearly overpowered me. God, my mouth, my lips, and my tongue were begging me to let them eat my niece's pussy! My cock was pleading to be allowed inside the enticing, exotically stimulating little vaginal hole!

I nearly reached out to take hold of the feminine treasure offered to me, but my mind rebelled and I heatedly said, "Shit Missy, I can't do this to my girl-child niece! I can't fuck you! I'm going to get dressed. You get your sweet ass off the table and take it home!"

I turned and took two steps toward the hallway door. Missy jumped off the table, but she didn't go. Her adolescent voice shouted angrily, "No, Sir! My 'sweet ass' and I are not leaving! Uncle Jim, you 'are' going to fuck me! I'll rape you if I have to, but I'm going to get fucked!"

Ignoring the girl, I continued walking down the hallway. Unperturbed by my denial, Missy ran to follow me. I'd reached the door to my bedroom when the wicked, determined little vixen grabbed the back of my towel and ripped it off my body.

Instinctively I turned and grabbed the towel back. Missy let go too easily. What was she up to? The impish little sex fiend grabbed my cock with a two-handed hold and held on with all her might. She spoke irately, "Damnit Uncle Jim, don't ignore me! Please, at least let me play with this thing for a few minutes. Peggy said it was beautiful and god she was right! She told me how to play with it and suck it. Will you let me?"

Hell, I was tempted to give in. But, I couldn't compound yesterday's niece-fucking mistake by fucking another innocent niece today! I summoned strength and said, "No girl you can't. If I let you start something, I wouldn't be able to stop. Please Missy, let go of my cock and go home."

Stubbornly determined to have her way, Missy jerked on my cock and screamed, "If you don't fuck me, I'll tell Mom that you fucked Peggy! She will slap your 'niece-fucking' ass in jail!"

Despite the temperamental anger of this girl's threat, I smiled and then laughed. I looked at her triumphantly and said, "Ok little tattletale, you go ahead and tell your mom! I'm sure my sister will understand."

Dejected, Missy pouted and said, "Oh yeah, I forgot. Peggy said that you fucked Mom yesterday, too. I heard them talking about how much fun they had. Oh Uncle Jim, I want to have fun, too! Can't you do it for me?"

I loved my young niece. She was usually a very sweet girl. This sexual aggressiveness was uncharacteristic of her easygoing nature. And truthfully, I'd like nothing better than to fuck the sweet innocence out of her. But, I had made too many 'fucking' mistakes yesterday. I couldn't make one today. I said, "I'm sorry honey, I just can't do it."

Missy let go of my cock with one hand and began slapping my chest with the other. She shrieked angrily, "Damn you, damn you, damn you Uncle Jim! I want you to fuck me! If I was stronger than you, I 'would' rape you!"

Suddenly, Missy's rage subsided. Her face lit with a smile. A thought had popped into her mind. This time, it was she who spoke triumphantly, "Uncle Jim, does Dad know you fucked Peggy? Does he know you fucked Mom?"

Unspeaking, I stared at my threatening young niece. I knew Missy was smart. She was a straight A student in school. Beauty and brains, this girl had it all. But, surely she wouldn't tell...would she? I said, "You listen here little miss, you'd better mind your own damn business!"

Missy angrily retorted, "This is my damn business! I want to get fucked! Mister, if you don't fuck me then I'll tell Dad what you did! He will get his shotgun and shoot your niece-fucking, sister-fucking, wife-fucking ass full of buckshot!"

Goddamn me to hell, the girl had me! I knew she was not making an idle threat. She was stubborn enough to do it if she didn't get what she wanted. She was also correct in saying what she did about her father. That man would take a shotgun to my ass and I wouldn't blame him one damn bit!

Missy let go of my cock and stepped back. She brushed past me and entered my bedroom. The naked, teen girl sat on the edge of my bed and demanded, "Uncle Jim, get your ass and your big beautiful cock over here and fuck me!"

Reluctantly, I approached the bed and dropped to my knees between Missy's opened legs. I had to try to dissuade her at least once more. I said, "Are you sure about this, Missy? This is not the right way to get fucked. You are using blackmail to 'rape' me."

Missy's stubborn head shook side to side as she chanted, "I don't care, I don't care, I don't care! I want you to fuck me like you fucked Peggy and Mom! I want you to make me feel the pleasures you made them feel."

Finally, I accepted the fact that I was going to have to fuck this girl. Well hell, if I 'have to' do it, then I may as well enjoy it! I pushed Missy back onto the bed and said, "Hang onto your sweet ass little girl because here I come!"

First of all, I wanted some of that tender young pussy I'd been drooling over when Missy was lying on the kitchen table. I kissed the soft flesh of her nude pussy mound. I kissed and licked every delectable inch of the bare flesh from her thighs to her pussy lips.

Next, I spread the swollen pussy lips and captured the clitoral jewel between my lips. I licked and sucked the rigid 'girlie-girl' treasure. Missy's teen clit stiffened in an effort to accept my vicious oral assault. My tongue flicked and licked feverously. I explored with the spit-wet slippery wetness of my tongue and mouth.

I cupped my tongue to stiffen it and plunged it into the hot-pink opening to Missy's vaginal hole. This niece of mine had long ago reached the full age of puberty so her young female body produced an abundance of feminine moisture. I licked and lapped all the wetness I could get. Missy was whimpering and sighing.

My stiffened tongue probed into the girl's pussy hole until it hit upon a barrier. I was touching Missy's virginal hymen. I tickled and tested the firmness of this obstacle, but it didn't break. I pushed against it forcibly and heard the girl's whining protests. Missy said, "That hurts."

I pulled my mouth away from the girl's pussy, looked at her, and said, "That hurts, hell! Missy, you just wait until I get my big cock in that little hole and burst it through your hymen! That's when you can say 'it hurts'. So, do you want me to stop now?"

Missy answered quickly, "Oh no, no, no, no, no don't stop! The good-good feelings are worth the little bit of pain. I didn't know that getting my pussy eaten would feel so wonderful. Oh Uncle Jim, you're a really good pussy-eater! You can eat me all you want."

So, I went back and had another helping of sweet hot virginal pussy. I tongue-fucked Missy's fascinating pussy with a euphoric, horny delight. My cock was pulsating with excitement just knowing that soon it would have a chance to be inside the tight, young vaginal tunnel.

After temporarily satisfying my pussy lust, I kissed Missy's Venus mound and kissed my way up her belly to her tits. I sat her up a little and attacked the girl's tender young breasts with my mouth, lips, teeth, and tongue. Nubile little nipple nubs hardened as I played with them. Missy whispered, "Are my tits too small? Peggy's tits are not much bigger, but she said you like small ones. Do you like mine?"

My voice huskily replied, "Missy babe, your tits are fine. I like big boobs, mid-size boobs, and little ones, too. Damnit girl, you have really nice ones! Now, of course I like your pussy best of all! You and your sister have really nice teen-girl pussies to play with and eat. I also like kissing Peggy's sweet, soft lips. Do you think you can kiss me, too?"

Missy scooted away from the edge of the bed, patted the spot next to her, and said, "Lie down here, Uncle Jim. I'll show you what I know about kissing."

I sprang up from the floor and lay on the bed beside the girl. Missy jumped astride my naked body and sat her ass on my cock. This naughty young child was light as a feather. I'd guess her weight to be about ten pounds lighter than her sister Peggy's 100 pounds.

Missy leaned forward and kissed my flat belly. Her kisses traveled up to my chest and then to my neck. The girl then began kissing my cheeks and lips. Damn, this girl-kid knew how to kiss! Missy had a virginal pussy that had never been touched, but hell, she had luscious lips which were well experienced at kissing! As her skilled, hot, wet lips worked their erotic magic kissing mine, I began wondering about all the boys she'd kissed. In a way, I guess I was a little jealous of them.

I lost track of time while kissing this playful little niece of mine. The girl tongue-fucked my mouth with an expertise which belied her youthful age. Hell, this child of 18 kissed as well as many full grown women did! My arms encircled her skinny waist and pulled her lithe young body against mine. Her teen tits flattened out on my hard chest. My wandering hands played with her back and her silky smooth ass.

I wondered about something and my questioning mind spoke aloud, "Missy babe, you've got a really nice set of lips and mighty fine mouth. You said earlier that Peggy had told you how to kiss and suck a man's cock. Girl, you said you wanted to play with my cock and suck it. Are you ready to do it now?" Without answering, Missy scooted down the length of my body. Her small, feminine hands grabbed my cock and began to play. Her short fingers couldn't completely encircle my swollen shaft. Yet, she played and played energetically. Not one inch of my engorged meat went untouched. My balls were squeezed, juggled, and bounced. Fingers ran through my pubic hairs combing, pulling, and tugging. Missy's voice heatedly proclaimed, "Oh god, its more wonderful than I imagined it would be! Uncle Jim, I'm going to kiss it now."

And that's just what she did. The girl began kissing my meaty shaft. Her warm, wet lips and tongue kissed and licked with a frenzy of cock-hungry desire. The girl's lips were moving so frenziedly that the head of my cock slipped into her mouth. At first, the girl recoiled in fright. This was what she wanted to do, but she'd never done it before. She wanted to do it right.

That young niece of mine was game to try anything. Missy leaned forward and plopped the head of my cock back into her mouth. She licked and sucked awkwardly. Missy was inexperienced and naïve for sure, but the girl had been instructed in what to do by her sister. She made her mouth release a flood of saliva which lubricated the rigid rod she was sucking on.

Before I knew it, Missy's head was bobbing up and down on my spit-lubricated shaft. My wet cock was disappearing deeper and deeper into my niece's tight, young mouth. Goddamn, it felt good!

Missy's mouth, lips, and tongue were dripping wet with cock sucking enjoyment. My shaft was imbedded in the girl's cock-hungry oral cavity and she was refusing to let go of it.

Oh goddamnit, a man's mind is not wired to handle this much cock sucking pleasure! I let Missy play just a little while longer, but then I grabbed her long brown hair and forcibly pulled her head away from my throbbing manhood. My voice was none too gentle when I said, "Damnit Missy, if you want me to fuck you, then hell, you'd better stop sucking me!"

Missy stopped sucking and sat up in the bed. Again, she jumped astride my body. She wickedly said, "No, Uncle Jim you are not going to fuck me! If you're going to accuse me of 'rape', then I'm going to fuck you!"

This untamed, wild-child vixen bent towards my cock and drenched the head and shaft with globs of slippery-wet saliva. She put her fingers into her mouth, wet them good, and applied several fingers full of the same slippery lubricant inside the opening in her pretty, puffed pussy lips. The girl wanted to be as wet as she could get.

MrJack
MrJack
720 Followers
12