Naughty Nicole Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole thrust her hips up and down, causing his tongue to slide up along her sopping gash. Steve raised his hands to her breasts and kneaded on them as he continued to lap at the throbbing pussy. He tongued her vulva and then placed his tongue just underneath her throbbing clitoris. With measured strokes he flicked his tongue against the nubbin of flesh, increasing the speed of his lapping slowly.

Nicole arched her back and pressed her pussy harder against the lapping tongue. She could feel the lava of passion building up inside her and she moaned loudly.

"Ohhh Goddd!! That's it! Right there!" She squealed. "Don't stop! Don't Stop! Keep licking me! Ohhh!! I'm gonna cum!"

Her stomach tensed and her body went tight. She lifted her head up as her body shook and trembled as an orgasm washed over her. She squeezed her thighs around Steve's head.

"Unnnnhh....Yeessssss oh! Oh! Ohhaaaahhhh!" She cried out and then collapsed back on the bed. She looked up between her splayed thighs to see Steve's face, coated in her juices, smiling at her.

"Good?" He asked almost condescendingly.

"Yesss... oh yesss." She moaned back softly.

Steve buried his face in her crotch again and stared to lick her pussy once more. Nicole pulled back and using her hand, pushed his face away.

"No, it's too sensitive." She complained. "Why don't you just fuck me."

Steve grinned up at her and adjusted himself on the bed. "Not yet." He said softly. "I haven't finished with you yet."

Steve parted her vulva and inserted two fingers into her. Nicole gasped as his fingers slipped into her. He fucked her with his fingers slowly causing her to moan softly.

"I don't want your fingers!" She complained again. "Just give me your cock. Please!"

Steve ignored her and continued to finger fuck her. Her body started to respond and her ass lifted up off the bed in time with the thrust of his fingers. He pressed upward against the ridged fleshy area on the top pussy wall. Nicole gasped loudly as his fingers worked harder and faster inside of her. The pressure against her g-spot caused her pussy to start juicing even more. There was a loud squishing noise as the juices built up inside her pussy. Nicole was fucking against his fingers now and she could feel another orgasm building up inside her.

"Unnnhhh! Yesss... Oh shit! What are you doing! Oh Godd.. Aaahhhhhhh!!" She cried out as Steve finger fucked her to orgasm. This time though she didn't squirt, unlike the first time Steve had finger fucked her during their first session. Steve pulled his fingers out and they were coated in her thick fuck cream. He brought his cream covered fingers to her mouth and offered it to her.

"Here. Suck on them. Clean my fingers."

Nicole turned her face away but Steve held on to her chin. "Suck my fingers!" he commanded. Nicole opened her mouth slightly and Steve jammed his fingers in her mouth. She sucked on them slowly and she could taste her tangy fruity taste. It wasn't at all unpleasant and she actually felt herself tingling as she sucked on her own juices.

"Good girl." Steve smiled down at her. "I'm gonna fuck you now. I'm gonna fuck you like you should be fucked! I bet your husband doesn't know how to make you cum like I do."

Nicole tensed a little at the mention of her husband. She started to feel a little guilty as the thought of what she was doing while her husband was away started to bite into her. She thought back to how he was always too busy for her and her anger at him built up again.

Fuck him, she thought to herself. He doesn't know how to appreciate my hot body, I may as well let someone else do it.

Steve had undressed and stood at the end of the bed. He reached forward and pulled Nicole's legs forward until her ass was at the edge of the bed. He raised her legs and parted them, moving forward to nestle his big cock against her wet cunt. He pushed in slowly causing Nicole to grunt. His cock was big and it stretched her tight pussy. Slowly he worked his cock into her until she felt his balls against her ass. Steve flexed his cock inside her, stretching her pussy walls. Nicole gasped again as she felt his length and girth completely filling her.

"Ohhh...You're big! You're cock is so big in me." She moaned.

"Bigger than that husband of yours?" Steve spat out. "Tell me!"

"Y..yes...bigger. Bigger and longer." Nicole moaned as Steve flexed in her again.

Steve started to fuck her with long, slow strokes. Nicole could feel the thick meat sliding in and out of her and her pussy adjusted itself to accommodate him. Every inch of her pussy was filled with his hard cock. Her eyes rolled upward as Steve fucked every inch of his thick cock into her.

"Does your husband fuck you this good?" Steve teased her again. "Does he fill your pussy like I do?"

"Unnnh... N-no...Unnnh... Please.... Unnh... Please don't talk about my husband." Nicole said softly, even as the passion inside her body started to build up. "You.. you don't even know him."

"I know enough to know that he doesn't fuck you good enough!" Steve replied, with a hint of satisfaction in his voice. "That's why you need another cock to fuck you. Fuck you real good!"

Steve thrust deep into her, causing Nicole to grunt. She raised her head and looked down to where Steve's cock was plowing into her. As he withdrew his thick meat, she saw it was coated with white cream. Her love juices.

Seeing his cock coated in her cream caused her to moan. She had never seen Dave's cock coated with her cream before. In fact, she knew that she had never gushed out so much of her love juices before.

Steve grabbed her hips and started to ram hard into her. Deep and hard. Nicole's eyes rolled upward as her body was battered in pleasure.

"Oh God Yessss!" She cried out. "Fuck me harder! That's it! Harder!"

Steve continued his pounding into her. His breath was getting faster but still controlled. Nicole's breasts moved up and down in time with the battering ram in her pussy. The hard sounds of his groin slapping against hers filled the room mixed together with the squelching sound of her juicy pussy.

"Ohhh Yes!" Nicole cried. "Ohhh.. Ohhh.. I'm gonna cum! Oh God Yessssss!"

Her back arched and her body shook with pleasure as her pussy tensed and convulsed in pleasure. The muscles of her thighs clenched and she felt her toes tingling. Steve stopped his movements and let her soak in her pleasure. She felt his cock throbbing hotly inside her dripping gash and she awaited the hot stream of come. It didn't happen.

As she came down from her orgasm, she caught her breath and looked up at Steve.

"You didn't come yet?"

"Not yet Baby." He laughed. "I'm not done with you yet."

Steve pulled out his cock with a plopping sound and then tapped her on her hips. "Turn over." He commanded. "Get on your fours."

Nicole turned her body over and raised herself up on her knees and elbows. She wiggled her ass teasingly in the air. Steve kneaded the fleshy orbs of her ass and then placed his hands on her hips. Slowly he positioned his cock at her dripping pussy and slid it in. Nicole gasped again as her pussy was filled with his thick meat.

With his cock buried to the hilt inside Nicole's pussy, Steve reached forward to grab hold of her tits. He massaged the fleshy orbs and then pulled on the nipples causing her to moan in pleasure. Steve grabbed hold of her breasts again and squeezed them, using the firm flesh as leverage as he pumped his cock slowly in and out of her. With each inward thrust, his hands teased her nipples.

Nicole mewled with pleasure and slid her face forward, pushing her ass even higher into the air. Steve kept sliding his cock deep into her pussy and her hands gripped the bedsheet as her body started to respond to the stimulation.

"Your pussy is so wet." Steve groaned. "Wet and tight. I love the squishy sound it makes as I fuck you."

He was right. Every thrust deep into her pussy caused a loud squelching noise. The room was thick with the scent of her pussy juices. Nicole could feel the fluttering in her belly and her toes beginning to tingle.

"Oh fuck me harder!" She moaned out, her voice a little muffled with her head in the sheets. "Make me come again. Come with me!"

Steve released the hold on her breasts and grabbed her hips instead. With each forward thrust, he pulled her hips back on to his cock. Nicole cried out in ecstacy as his cock banged against her cervix with each deep thrust. Steve sped up his thrusting and the squelching sounds were now mixed with the harsh slapping of his crotch flesh against her ass.

Nicole was gasping with each thrust of his cock and a low guttural moan was coming from her. Steve could feel the jism building in his balls and he tried to control himself. He didn't want to come yet but he realized he was almost reaching the point of no return. He started to slow his thrusts but Nicole thrust back hard at him.

"Don't stop!" she pleaded. "Oh keep fucking me! Fuck me hard... I'm gonna cummmm!"

Steve quickened his thrusts, pounding her pussy hard and fast. His hands squeezed her hips, almost hurting her. He felt his spunk boiling up in his balls and he hammered her pussy with his thick, hot, cock.

"Aaarrggh!" He cried out. "Cummming! I'm cumming!"

Nicole felt the first blast of hot cum spray inside her pussy, triggering off her own climax. Her insides churned and her pussy felt like there were firecrackers going off inside her.

"Nyyeaaaagh!" She cried out. "Oh yessss.. Oh godddd... Unnnnhhhh!"

Steve's cock was buried deep inside her and he was still spurting. The spurts slowly died down and they remained locked like that for a while. Steve's hands caressed her hips and she could feel his cock shrinking ever so slowly within her. He pulled out of her with a soft plopping sound and his semen dripped down her thighs. With his cock out of her, Nicole lowered her legs, collapsing on to the bed. Her body was still tingling and she mewled softly, basking in the aftermath of a wild orgasm.

Nicole turned over on to her back. She was still breathing heavily and her breasts heaved with each breath she took. She looked up at Steve who stood at the edge of the bed watching her. His cock was impressive even in its flaccid state. It hung down between his legs and glistened with both their juices. Steve sat down on the bed and lightly massaged her pussy. His spunk kept dribbling out of her and he scooped some of it up with his fingers. He leaned forward and rubbed his fingers on her lips, coating them with his cum. Nicole opened her mouth and sucked his fingers, cleaning the cum off them. She then licked her lips.

"Mmmmm." She cooed. "I love the taste of your cum."

"Does your husband do that too?" Steve asked. "Does he feed you his cum after he's cum in you?"

Nicole paused. The question about her husband reminded her that she was a cheating wife.

"Uummm... N...no." She stammered.

Steve laughed. "He doesn't treat you quite the way you want to be treated does he?"

"That's not fair!" Nicole replied, getting a little angry. "He treats me just fine. In fact he treats me really well!"

"I'm sure he does." Steve replied. "But he doesn't fuck you quite as good. Nor as often. You want to be treated like a slut but I bet he's all lovey dovey and sweet. What you really need is to be fucked and fucked like a whore." Steve laughed again.

Nicole felt her face flush. Steve wasn't wrong. Peter was a great husband and he treated her really well. It was true that he didn't fuck her quite as good as Steve did but she had never really found it to be a problem. After all, she didn't really know any better did she. It was also true that she had really enjoyed being used as a fuck toy. She started to feel all confused again. Together with the confusion, guilt started to set in again. As if to take her mind of the feelings of guilt and confusion, she opened her arms, beckoning Steve to her.

"Come lie with me."

Steve moved up the bed and slipped in beside her, resting his head on her breasts. She moved her hand along his chest and down to his tummy, feeling his hairy chest. Her hands moved lower down to his crotch, running her fingers lighly along the semi-erect penile shaft.

"So tell me, " Steve said softly, his own hand lightly stroking her thighs. "How many men have you done this with? How many times have you cheated on your husband."

Nicole grimaced at the word 'cheat'.

"Actually, this is the first time." Nicole said softly. "I've never cheated on Peter before.

"Never, ever?" Steve said in surprise. "So... I was the first cock you sucked outside your marriage? Any when I dropped you home the other night, that was the first time?"

"Y....Yes." Nicole stammered.

"Why?" Steve enquired. "If you've never cheated on your husband before, why do it then? And why do it now??

"I don't know!" Nicole replied, sounding exasperated. "There was just something about you. I really don't know!"

"Don't get mad." Steve laughed. "I was just asking. I know I have a certain charm about me!"

"Yeah, whatever. So what about you? How many women you done this with?"

"Me? Not a helluva lot." Steve replied. "And anyway, I'm single. I'm allowed to fuck around."

"Then tell me, how many married women have you lured to your bed?"

"Honestly?" Steve asked, somewhat bemused.

"Yes. Honestly. I want to know how many."

"You're the second." Steve replied, kind of wistfully. "I usually stay away from married women. But like you said about me, there was just something about you."

"So who was the first?"

"You wouldn't want me to tell someone else about you now, would you?" Steve countered. "Let's just say she was a married woman that wasn't being treated the way she wanted."

"And you treated her right, I suppose?" Nicole's tone had taken an edge to it.

Steve laughed. "Look, we were both consenting adults. She needed something that she couldn't get and I supplied it. There's really nothing wrong with that. Actually kind of like you, isn't it?"

Nicole digested what Steve had just said. He was right again. They were both consenting adults and he was actually satisfying a need that she had. The trouble was that she really didn't know what it was that she needed from him that she couldn't get from her husband. She couldn't work out why she needed to be a cheating wife.

"How often does he fuck you?" Steve asked as his fingers moved to her cunt and started to strum against her.

Both the question and Steve's fingers brought her mind back to focus. She felt the tingling in her body again, starting deep inside her pussy and radiating outward.

"Uhh.. once in two weeks maybe. More if I'm lucky."

"I'd fuck you everday if you were my wife." Steve replied, pressing his fingers into her now. "Probably fuck you more than once a day too."

Nicole moaned softly as his fingers entered her. That combined with the thought of getting fucked every day was turning her on again.

"It's not easy." Nicole said defensively. "He works hard and I work too. So it's not always easy finding the time."

"We've found the time." Steve replied quickly. "And I'm ready to fuck you again. I bet your husband doesn't fuck you more than once in a day."

"He HAS!" Nicole retorted. "On our anniversary's he takes me somewhere nice and fucks me good. Sometimes even three times in the day."

"But not within half an hour I'll bet." Steve laughed. "You're a hot slut that needs to be fucked good and your hubby doesn't know how to satisfy your steaming pussy." Steve's fingers were moving in and out of her now, and Nicole was lifting her hips each time his fingers plunged into her.

"You want to get fucked again slut?" Steve teased her, forcing another finger into her. Her cunt was filled tight with three of his fingers now.

"MMm...y-yesss."

"Tell me." Steve goaded her. "Tell me how you want to get fucked." He forced another finger into her. Four in all now. Nicole gasped as her pussy was stretched.

"Y-your hurting me." She gasped but her hips belied her statement as she continued to lift them up and thrust against his fingers, causing them to slip deeper into her.

"You like it." Steve hissed at her. "You're fucking back on my fingers and you like it! Now tell me you want to get fucked."

"I – I want to get fucked."

"Tell me you want to feel my cock in your cunt!" Steve continued to goad her, his fingers making swishy sounds in her stretched pussy.

"Ohh.. Oh god... fuck me please!" Nicole cried out. "Fill my cunt with your cock! My cunt needs to be fucked! Oh Please!"

Steve grinned and got up from the bed, pulling his fingers out from her. They were coated with her juices and the remnants of his cum and like before, her proffered his fingers to her. She gobbled them hungrily and licked it clean without needing to be asked.

Steve leaned above Nicole and positioned his cock against her gaping cunt hole. With one hard thrust, heburied himself deep inside her.

"Awwww... Oh God! Your cock feels so good inside me! Move it. Move it in me! Fuck me!"

Supporting himself on his hands, Steve fucked his cock deep into Nicole's pussy. The angle of his body made his cock rub against her throbbing clitoris. He looked down at the face, staring deep into her eyes as he fucked her.

"You like it baby? You like my hard cock fucking into you?" Steve teased her as he ploughed harder into her.

"Oh God Yessss!" She cried out. "Deeper. Fuck me deeper!"

Nicole's legs wrapped around Steve's hips. She pulled herself upward to match his thrusts. Steve could feel his cock hitting Nicole's cervix.

"I'm as deep as your pussy can take baby." Steve said hotly. "I can feel your cervix sucking on my cock."

"Ohh yesss.. Ohhh aahhhh." Nicole moaned. She gritted her teeth as her body spasmed and shook in pleasure. "I'm cumming...ohhh...oohh aaahh.. .Oh Godddd!!"

Steve didn't slow down but kept pumping into her. Her body kept tensing and spasming and her eyes bugged out. Her head thrashed from side to side and she let out a guttural moan as her legs squeezed Steve. Her pussy clenched on the hard rod inside her. Her body trembled and shook with pleasure for a long while until Steve finally stopped ramming into her.

"Oohhh...Oh Shit!" Nicole moaned softly. "That was so good... ohhh...Mmmmm"

Steve shifted his position and slowly got up from the bed, keeping his cock still inside her. He pulled her toward the edge of the bed and then started to slowly pump into her again.

"I'm getting sore." Nicole said.

Steve smiled down at her and then pulled out his cock. He knelt between her legs and gave her pussy a few wet licks, allowing some of his saliva to slip into her. He stood up again and slipped his cock into her. It went in far easier with the lubrication. He pumped into her with long and hard measured strokes. Nicole started whimpering again as the pleasure built up inside her.

Steve reached down and put his hands underneath her shoulders. He lifted her up toward him and started to plunge into her hard and fast. The angle of her body caused his cock to rub against her clitoris and at the same time scrape against her g-spot with each inward thrust.

"Oh God! What are you doing?" Nicole cried out in rapturous delight." Unnh..Unnhh... Oh goddd ... that's so gooood"

Steve kept pumping her furiously. Sweat was breaking out on his brow and he was tiring but he kept on with the hard rhythmic fucking. Nicole's pussy was juicing again and her thick white cream was coating her thighs.

"Unnnh...Unnhh.. stop! Stop!" She cried out. "I feel like I'm gonna pee! Oh Goddd"

"Shut the fuck up!" Steve commanded. "Just relax and pee if you have too! Just enjoy this!"

Nicole felt an intense pressure building up inside her. It felt like she needed to pee really badly but she didn't' feel like her bladder was full. She tried to put her fears about peeing on the bed aside and instead just focused on the sensual pleasure of being fucked hard.