Naughty Nicole Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve felt the pressure inside her pussy as well and her kept pumping away. Suddenly Nicole shuddered and screamed and Steve pulled out his cock as she did so. Nicole's pussy contracted and a clear fluid shot out of her pussy. Steve knelt down immediately to lap at her pussy and some of her squirting juices flooded his face and shot into her mouth. Nicole was moaning and shouting incoherently as her entire body shuddered and spasmed. She felt that her entire being was centered in her pussy. As her pussy stopped squirting, Steve got up and shoved his cock deep into her again. He kept his cock buried deep inside her as her gave her time to recover.

"Oh my God! What happened? Did I pee?" Nicole asked, somewhat embarrassed.

"No babe." Steve explained. "That was girl cum. You squirted!" Steve started moving in her again.

"Unnnh... I.. I never knew.. Unnnhh ... that was...unnh...possible." Nicole said, as Steve's cock caused her to gasp. "It... unnnh...was ....unnhh...awesome!"

Steve didn't reply but continued his slow thrusting in and out of her. Her pussy was sopping wet and his meat was sliding in and out of her with ease. Suddenly he pulled out of her.

"Oh Don't!" She pleaded. "Put it back in. Please!"

"Turn over," he said. "get on your fours again."

Nicole complied and dutifully got up on her knees and hands again. Steve sat on the edge of the bed and fingered her cunt lightly. He dipped two fingers in and then a third and fourth. She was so well stretched out and wet that his fingers went in easily. Slowly he fucked his four fingers in and out of her pussy. Nicole moaned softly.

"Give me your cock." She asked, craving his meat in her. "Your cock is so much nicer than your fingers."

"Just shut the fuck up will you?" Steve replied, slightly annoyed. "Just let me do what I want. You know you like it."

Nicole realized he was right. So far everything that he had done to her had driven her to heights of ecstasy. She had never felt so completely fucked in all her life, never so satisfied.

Steve continued pushing his fingers into her sopping cunt. With his other hand, he slowly slipped one finger into her ass. Nicole was about to complain when she remembered what Steve had just said – shut the fuck up.

She grimaced slightly as his finger moved in and out in her ass. It was a little uncomfortable so she focused on the feelings inside her pussy. Steve's finger in her ass pushed in alternately with the fingers in her pussy. He added another finger into her ass, stretching it. Nicole moaned in response. A few minutes later, another finger went in and then a fourth. 8 fingers were fucking her ass and pussy and she was stretched really good. Her body was responding to the double fucking and her ass no longer felt uncomfortable. In fact it felt kind of good.

"This is called a V8." Steve said matter of factly. "You know, like an engine?"

Nicole had no idea what Steve was talking about. She was never interested in cars and didn't know that a V8 was what an 8 cylinder engine arranged in a V configuration was called. It was also a sexual term for four fingers in the ass and four in the pussy at the same time – pistoning and out like an engine.

Nicole felt an immense pleasure in her body but it wasn't enough to make her cum. The fingers felt really good but at the same time they felt odd and unreal. They couldn't get deep enough inside her pussy and somehow the fingers couldn't hit the right spot. Nonetheless, she was still moaning and gasping in pleasure, trying hard to get release.

Steve's hands were starting to ache a little with the pressure on his fingers from her ass and pussy. Slowly he pulled out his fingers from her ass, glad to notice that they were clean. He rotated his other fingers in her pussy, teasing her pussy walls and drawing out more of her juices.

"You want to get fucked again?" He teased.

"Oh yessss... pleassee... yessss!"

Steve got up on to his knees on the bed but kept his fingers inside her. He moved toward her mouth and then slowly drew his fingers out, spreading her pussy juice up toward her ass. Then he dipped his fingers in her again and repeated the action of spreading her juices on her asshole

"Suck my cock." He commanded. "Get it nice and wet."

Nicole opened wide and slurped on his dick noisily. She ran her tongue up and down the shaft, coating it with saliva. When it was nice and wet, Steve withdrew his cock and got off the bed, positioning himself behind her. He placed his cock at the entrance of her pussy and rubbed the distended pussy lips slowly with his cock.

"Put it in me! Please!"

Steve started to push forward but at the last moment moved his hips upward to press against her asshole. He began to apply pressure and Nicole instinctively retracted.

"Not in my ass!" she cried out. "Please not in my ass!"

Steve didn't pay any attention to her cries. He grabbed hold of her ass cheeks and spread them wide, forcing his cock into her anal chute. It popped in and Nicole screamed. Even though his fingers had stretched her anal passage, his cock still felt like a hot poker stabbing into her. Slowly he pressed forward, feeling her anal passage spread around his cock. Deeper and deeper he went until his balls were pressed against her ass cheeks.

"Oh God! Take it out! You're killing me! Pleeeasssee!!"

In answer to her cries, Steve moved one hand to tease her nipple while his other hand rubbed against her pussy and clitoris. The stimulus made her forget some of the pain in her ass but it still hurt. Steve slowly withdrew his cock and then fucked into her ass slowly. His fingers continued to play with her nipple and clitoris.

"It hurts! Pleasssse! It hurts! Oh Godddd... please... ohhh... ohhh... Unnnhhhh!"

Suddenly the pain seemed to dissipate and Nicole found her body starting to respond to this carnal fucking. She couldn't believe her body would betray her like this but she actually started to push back against Steve's cock.

"Unnnh... Ohhh... Ohhh.. Unhhh... oh yeah... more.... Give me more,, Unnhh"

"Ahhh.. you ass is so tight." Steve cried out. "I'm fucking your ass baby. Oh yeah! Feel my cock in your ass!"

Steve fucked her ass hard and Nicole cried out in pleasure. She was moaning deliriously and her whole body felt like it was engulfed in fire. The fires of sensual passion.

Steve continued to plow into her, speeding up his thrusts. "I'm gonna cum soon." He announced. "You want it in your ass or in your mouth?"

"Unnh...Unnnh... Cum... cum in my ass!" Nicole managed to gasp out. "Fill my ass with your cum you dirty bastard. Fuck me! Fuck my Ass! Unnh... I'm gonna cum again.....!"

"Cum with me then. Cum hard with me!" Steve cried out as he felt balls starting to swell and tense.

"Yeeeahh....Unnnh...Unnh... Cum in me! Cum now!! Aaaarrrhhhhhhh"

Steve gave one final plunge into Nicole's tight asshole cunt and his cock spewed out his spunk, deep inside of her. He shoved two fingers into her pussy as he shot into her ass and her could feel her pussy clamp down hard on his fingers. Her body shook and trembled and she felt her knees go week, almost unable to support her. Steve collapsed on top of Nicole and he lay on top of her back as her fingers clenched the sheets tightly. Her body continued to shake and she could feel her pussy spasming wildly. They both stayed clamped together like that for a while, basking in their orgasms.

Steve's cock finally slipped out of Nicole's asshole and he drew himself off of her. Some of his cum leaked out of her ass and dripped onto her thighs. He moved up on to the bed and lay beside Nicole as she collapsed forward and lay face down. She turned her head toward him and smiled softly at him. They lay together, their heads resting side by side.

"You're a pretty awesome fuck you know." Steve smiled as he kissed Nicole lightly on the cheek.

"Well you're not half bad yourself." Nicole smiled back. "I've never cum like that before. Never ever. I never knew I could squirt either."

"Most women can." Steve said softly. "They usually just don't let themselves. They think it's pee and they freeze."

"And my ass...." Nicole said softly. "I.. I've never..."

"You've never taken it up the ass before." Steve finished the sentence for her. "I know. The way you were yelling I knew you were an anal virgin."

"I didn't know it could feel so good."

"Now you know, you may want it all the time!" Steve laughed.

Nicole snuggled closer to Steve. Her body tingled and her ass was sore but it was a good pain. She was still savouring the aftermath of her amazing orgasms and she realized that she had never experienced such pleasure before. She knew that her life had changed irrevocably now.

She had become a fuck machine. She had become a slut. She hadn't become all this with her husband but with another man. She was a 100% confirmed cheating wife.

"Want some lunch?" Steve asked as he stroked her hair. "We can order room service. Maybe I'll get a bottle of wine."

"Why don't you order something. Anything is fine with me." Nicole smiled up at Steve. I'll go freshen up. I've got your cum dripping out everywhere." She giggled softly as she realized that indeed she did have his cum dripping out of her. He had filled both her private holes with his cum. Only her husband had sprayed his cum in her pussy before and now she had lost her anal virginity to another man. Peter had often wanted to fuck her ass but she had denied him. As she made her way to the bathroom, feelings of guilt started to set in once again.

"What have you done Nicole. Good God what have you done!" She said to herself. She shook her head as if to clear the guilt and doubt from it. "Peter's not around and he never needs to find out." She said to herself again.

She felt better with her way of rationalizing things. She really didn't care. Her pussy felt too good. Her whole body felt too good. She'd deal with the guilt and the emotion later.

After all, it was only lunch time and she knew that Steve was going to fuck her again later. If the morning's performance was anything to go by, she was going to get fucked good and proper the whole afternoon. With the promise of good food, good wine and an afternoon of steamy sex, she smiled to herself as she washed up...