Naughty Pastor Gets Creamed Pt. 01

Story Info
From a deacon at the pulpit to a twink in the bull pit.
788 words
3.57
80.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leviticus 18:22 says man shall not lie with mankind as with womankind... Everyday I wake to the hollowed sound of damning words ringing in raw ears. Yet everyday still, my stalwart manhood tents satin sheets, wetting its surface with the sinful images of a tortured mind in repose.

To lie with another man is an abomination, they say.

As if there's any room for lies in the rhythmic clenching of hair in fist. In the unbridled pounding of one hard, unrelenting body into another. There is room for nothing but truth in the brutal ecstasy of being torn apart. The body knows this; the mind cannot fathom it.

The only respite to a lustful mind trapped behind the gilded bars of self-flagellating piety is the un-inhabitable realm of dreams. By night my weary mind longs feverishly for the sensation of being ripped in two. Of having powerful, hungry men ravage my shy, tight little asshole into the gaping cum repository it yearns to be.

Last night, a bulging forearm rested firmly beside my sweat-soaked brow as a calloused hand shoved my face into the wet, throbbing cock of a stocky, testosterone ridden stranger. Behind me, terrorizing my tight, puckered little mancunt with his thick, rough lips and steaming hot tongue was the man I've come to know only as Master.

Ravenous for His massive uncut cock, my ass shamelessly thrust backwards, desperately ramming his scorching tongue further into my slick tunnel until I could feel tooth and scruff scraping my cheeks as His face moved side to side, driving me insane with need. My pleas for more coming out as slurps and gurgles as the anonymous man's cock drove down my throat with building fervor, paying no heed to the choking sounds emanating from my raw, abused airway. I was nothing more than a toy to them-an object to be probed and violated by their savage manhoods.

As I kneel here quivering, neck arched, jaw aching and prostate swelling- my only thought of being pounded mercilessly into the ground- I know I will be granted no release until I am thoroughly cum-filled and cum-soaked. Yet still I long to prolong the blissful torture.

I feel his manhood getting impossibly harder as his momentum builds; cock piston-fucking me in the throat, causing his pelvis to batter my sweet young face. I know there will be bruises later but I don't care. I relish the marks of my subordination; yearn for the degradation of a cum-soaked face and smothered throat.

As the pain in my windpipe intensifies to a crescendo, I feel the stranger's balls seize up into his body and prepare to unload his torrent of hot cream into my greedy throat, when suddenly, I feel a sharp nip to my quivering hole forcing me to lurch forward, turning my head sorrowfully at the emptiness as Master pulls away. Devastated at His absence, I am temporarily relieved as He repositions His heavenly rod to my neglected cavern. Immediately I fear it is too big, and a trickle of trepidation skitters down my spine, inciting my muscles to tense- attempting futilely to brace myself for the inevitable searing pleasure I am about to endure.

As my body stills in suspended anticipation, I feel His foreskin slowly roll back as His thick phallus leisurely, forcefully, stretches my tight unprepared little cum receptacle. My eyes roll back as His slick, bulbous head begins to invade my puckered hole, its impressive width straining the walls of my anus beyond what I can bear. The calm control of His body, coupled with the negligent strength of His grip as he holds me firmly in place, triggers the dreadful realization that nothing in my life has prepared me for the merciless hammering I am about to undergo.

While the entire focus of my being is perched between my two ripe globes my attention is brutally torn away by the cruel iron grip of meaty, anonymous hands, as the stranger drags me forward by my hair, submerging his long, thick ramrod down my unsuspecting gullet and thrusting twice before violently unleashing a gushing flood of hot, salty cream directly down my needy throat. I struggle not to waste a single drop of the precious nectar as I battle to gulp it down without gasping for breath. My eyes water at the pain as I concurrently feel the fiery agony of Master's cock suddenly tearing into my vulnerable canal, ripping a gurgling scream from my throat as I struggle to take all of Him like the obedient little fucktoy He demands me to be when-

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

The alarm sounds and my ass clenches mournfully around a cock that is no longer there.

To be continued...