Naughty Ranger Lisa

Story Info
Lisa's good turn provides undreamed of rewards.
6.9k words
4.59
84k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All stories in this series are based upon actual events. The names have been changed to protect the guilty and I do mean guilty. The stories are set in the Granite Hills Region of the New York State Park system. They are set in these parks for the simple reason they don't exist and therefore no one can get in trouble for some of the inappropriate actions described. Any likeness to actual people alive or dead is totally intentional and all I can say is shame on you all! This is the first story in a series so if the ongoing story doesn't interest you just skip to the sex!

Have you ever visited New York State's lovely park system? Beautiful mountains, lovely rivers, scenic views, majestic forests and some of the weirdest people you would ever want to meet. My name is Lisa, I'm a Park Ranger and I should know because I have met them all it seems. Let me tell you I work in a voyeur's paradise with a cast of characters Will Shakespeare couldn't have dreamed up.

This story took place when I first moved up here and started working for the parks. My first job up here was as a park ranger in the cabins campground over on Lake Tiaago. Theoretically, I was never to be in the park alone after dark, but there is a huge amount of difference between what is supposed to be and what is. The park manager is supposed to be there all the time, hell they give him a free house to live in so he is always on call. I found out rather quickly that it was a miracle if he was ever around.

Mike is your typical New Yorker. When he wasn't berating the patrons for being assholes he was hitting on me. Mike is not what you would call a catch. He's about five foot nothing and two hundred pounds. He's balding, with more chains around his neck than Mr. T and more attitude than Joe Pesci in Goodfellows. If I grabbed my crotch half as often as he did, they would lock me away for being a nympho. Every third word out of his mouth is fuck, he uses it for all parts of speech, noun, verb, adverb, adjective, exclamation, he probably knows how to use it as a preposition.

I was warned about his inflated opinion of himself before I took the job. It seems like he believed putting out for him was part of your job description if you're even remotely cute. I'm sure he has told all the other guys that I'm a lesbian or that he's fucking me. I'm not sure which would be more irritating. Probably the fucking, I do have some standards.

I'm five seven, one thirty-five with brown eyes and blonde hair. My body is pretty nice, long legs, cute ass and a nice pair of 38-D boobs. His eyes damn near popped out of his head when I first arrived in my uniform.

A bit about these uniforms, there has never been anything more uncomfortable ever created. I have no doubt the person who designed them hated women with a burning, sadistic passion. The shirt is a hideous shade of light green with narrow shoulders that have little green epaulettes on them, a tapered waist and two button breast pockets. To get one to fit me in the waist and shoulders it was so tight across my chest you would think it was painted on. Add to this the material itself, a thin cotton that was so transparent you could tell not only what color and kind of bra I was wearing, but who made the damned thing. The most popular game that summer among the young men was let's see who can spill something on Lisa.

The pants were, if possible, even worse; dark green and made out of a polyester and fiberglass blend. Well, it felt like fiberglass at any rate. They were cut so that only a supermodel could fit into them, tight in the crotch and tight in the rear. Now, if you have a bit of an ass on you, which I do, the effect is to have the crotch of the pants more intimate with you than your favorite vibe. I mean, Daisy Duke wouldn't wear something this tight! Add to it the black boots, black utility belt, a genuine Smoky the Bear ranger's hat, and you have Mr. Ranger from Jellystone Park or a girl out of a cheesy 1970's porno flick.

Needless to say Mike never looked at my face that first day, he spent the whole first hour talking to my tits. When I turned down his invitation to come down to his place for a drink he nearly had a conniption, but he couldn't threaten to fire me, I was actually hired on at another park and just "on loan" to him for the summer. This is how the geniuses up in the Administration building cook the books to pay some managers fortunes and others crap.

After a couple of weeks of raining on his parade he finally got the hint and my job settled down to something like a routine. I worked the late shift, coming in around six and staying till five the next morning. Mike was supposed to be around the whole time, but he was out drinking and picking up trailer park trash almost every night. It didn't bother me, he was the kind of boss you were happy to not have around.

It was my third week on the job and a Friday. I know that because Friday was check-in and check-out. During high season you can only rent cabins for a minimum stay of a week so Fridays were the shit day of the week and I was normally off. I was covering the day Ranger's shift so I was there at one o'clock when we got everyone checked out. The greenies went to work cleaning cabins and I was basically free to do nothing until three o'clock check-ins began. Mike came up and said he was going to the regional office. We all knew what that meant, he would stop by and grab the mail, then high tail it to the bar over in Centerville where he would stay until last call. He was barely gone before Kara, the office girl, signed herself out for five and hit the ground running. She was dating a guy over in Tealsburg and it really jazzed her up to go and get laid while she was still on the clock. Your tax dollars at work.

I was standing on the deck, greeting the new arrivals and giving directions when a beat up old van pulled in. The guy who got out was tall and skinny, with long greasy hair and a lot of tattoos. Now, I was born and raised in Alabama and I know a redneck when I see one. The license plate was from way upstate and I knew what that meant. Some of those folks make Arkansas hillbillies look positively worldly. Racism, sexism and just plain ole stupidism are alive and thriving in upstate New York, let me tell you.

His wife was a cute little redhead, about five foot four and maybe one hundred pounds sopping wet with bricks in her back pockets. Small pert breasts, nice hips and long legs. She had a pretty face with a small nose, kissable lips and high cheekbones complimented by soft brown eyes. They had three kids, who all looked just like their dad minus tattoos. They got out and immediately ran to the playground. The husband and wife came up the steps joined at the hip as I watched.

"Hello, welcome to Tiaago cabins," I said.

"Yeah, where do I go to sign in and all that bullshit?" the guy said.

I directed him to the office and stayed out on the deck chatting with his wife.

"My name's Mary, nice to meet you," she said.

"Lisa, nice to meet you to," I replied.

We conversed for a few minutes and then they went off to their cabin. Now, I'm bi and she had a wiggle you just had to see to believe, but she didn't strike me as being available so I pretty much forgot them and went on about my business.

They were staying for two weeks and like most of the campers I got to know them pretty well. I'd stop on my rounds if they were out and chat with Mary and Pete. Pete drank too much beer and spent about 90% of his time fishing down at the old softball field. It hadn't been in use since the Boy Scouts stopped using the parks back in the forties, but there was a nice fishing hole down near the old backstop.

From Mary I learned that he was a mechanic and she was a homemaker. Their kids were hellions, but since I came on late, well after the beach and pool were closed I never had to deal with them much. I just got the stories from Carl before he left for the evening. They were usually just tired and cranky by the time I saw them, if they were even still up. Mary seemed to be a very sweet and naive young woman, married to a jerk, but it was her life to live as she chose, I thought.

----

I came in the next Friday night to find Mike in the office and seething. Kara was there and Martin, both of them looking at the floor.

"Fucking asshole, who the fuck does he think he is, fucking telling me what I am going to fucking do. I don't give a fuck about his kids or his fucking cunt wife, Fuck 'em!"

"Damn Mike, tell us how you really feel, don't keep it all inside," I said trying to keep a straight face as Kara smirked and Martin found something very interesting on the desk.

"That fuck, I ought to go wring his scrawny fuckin neck."

"What's going on?" I asked Kara, it was obvious I wasn't going to get anything intelligible out of Mike.

"You know that couple in D-15?" she said.

"Yeah, Pete and Mary Jones, what about them?"

"Well, a black family from down in the city is staying in D-16 this week, you know how close those cabins are. The guy came down here a few minutes ago and demanded that they be moved. When Mike here did his best Miss Manners act and said no they got into a shouting match and the guy got really snotty. He threatened to call the A-building."

"Mike, why don't we put them in the old ranger's cabin? It's twice the size of the one they have now and you can use that to calm Pete down and make him think he's getting a bargain. With those kids two extra bedrooms would probably be a blessing," I said.

"Fuck him, I ain't doing shit for that bastard," Mike stormed.

Mike was such an idiot. He was a prime example of what you get in a system where managerial jobs go to those with most seniority. Still, even though he was a shit, he was an easy shit for me to work for. If they replaced him who knew what we might get. Better the devil you know than the one you don't, I always say.

"You don't have to do anything for him. Just take a ride and I'll handle it," I said.

"All right, but I didn't have nothing to do with it," he said sullenly and left.

I heard the tires screeching when he tore out of the lot in the park truck. Looked like I would be doing walking patrols tonight, I had a feeling he was headed for the hitching post and as much beer as he could afford.

One thing about my job that really sucks is having to kiss patrons' asses. Especially when the patron is a dyed in the wool racist like Pete Jones. I got them moved and averted any problems, but I felt so dirty afterwards I didn't think ten showers would help. What an ass.

Two or three days later, I can't remember exactly I was sitting in the office around five forty-five. The rest of the employees were all long gone, Mike was off getting drunk somewhere and I basically had the place to myself. I was just settling in with a good book when the phone rang. I put my book down and grabbed it on the third ring.

"Cabin's security," I said.

"Lisa?"

"Yeah."

"This is Tracy over at the police desk, how ya doing hun?" the voice on the other end said.

Tracy worked the police desk and let me tell you she was hot. A cute little brunette with a tight body and a winning personality. I didn't even know she knew my name, but it was a pleasant surprise.

"Doing fine, a little bored, but you know how that goes."

"Boy, do I. Look hun, I got a call that there is an abandoned car over at the old boat dock. I've only got one officer on tonight and he is all the way up at Tison's Creek. Would you mind terribly checking it out for me?"

"Not at all, it will get me out of this boring office."

"Great, just give me a call and let me know if I need to send an officer out."

"No problem."

"Thanks hun, I owe ya one," she said before hanging up.

Owed me one? That set my mind to wandering, I was probably reading too much into it, but hey, that's the stuff dreams are made of. I closed and locked the office door and taped the "ranger will be back soon" sign on the door with the police desk number in case of emergency and walked out to the truck. It was a beautiful evening, the sun was still up, but it was cooling off and the shadows had started gathering under the trees. I drove around the lake and over to the old boat dock. Sure enough there was a car parked there, far enough back into the overgrown brush to be invisible from the road. It was a big light blue one, what we used to call a land yacht back home. I parked the truck and eased up to the passenger window. I kind of expected to catch two teenagers getting it on, it wouldn't have been the first time, but what I got was the surprise of my life.

The owner of the car was a thin black man. He had the passenger seat laid way back and his eyes were closed. A redheaded white girl was rocking wildly in his lap and when she looked up I damn near died.

"Mary!" I exclaimed.

Her eyes were glazed with lust and her face was contorted in pleasure. She looked at me, smiled, then licked her lips and kept right on riding. When I recovered from my shock I took a closer look. Mary had on a red crop top. Her lover had one hand under the top playing with her small tits and the other on her hip. Her tummy was trim and her pubic triangle was thick and damp.

My appreciation of her stopped there because I found myself looking at the base of the biggest dick I had ever seen. Now, I'm no virgin and I've been with some well endowed guys, but this thing was unreal. I guess what they say about black guys is true. The owner of that magnificent cock was so scrawny I had to wonder where he got the blood to get it up. It had to be as thick as my forearm and Mary's lips were stretched around it so tightly it looked like she was going to be split wide open.

Her hips were flying and I could see she was about to cum. Along with being bi and into D/s I have a bit of the exhibitionist and voyeur in me. I continued to watch, stroking my pussy though those damn tight trousers until Mary screamed out her orgasm. Mr. moose-cock was still hard as rock and I got the feeling they were going to be there a while so I reluctantly returned to the truck and drove back over to the office and called Tracy.

"Police desk,"

"Hey, It's Lisa," I said. My voice sounded different, kind of husky.

"Hey, what's the story?"

"It's one of ours, must have parked over there when the overflow lot was full. They have a permit, no need to send anyone out. I'll find the owner and get em to move it to guest parking in the morning,"

"Great! Thanks chicky, see you around." she said and hung up.

I didn't get much reading done; my mind was totally absorbed with that giant cock and what Mary must have been feeling. The look on her face was absolutely delicious and I couldn't wait to get home. Once I did I stripped off the uniform and masturbated to a powerful orgasm in just a few minutes.

----

The next evening I was sitting on the deck after dark, keeping an eye on the kids in the game room when Mary came up the steps with a load of dishes. I turned to look and she blushed prettily. Once she was back at the washbasin I checked the kids and then ambled back to the sink. Mary was busy with the dishes and kept her head down.

"Evening," I said.

"Good evening," she murmured.

I didn't say anything else, just stood there until she looked up. She was a damn good looking woman and I had to wonder what made her marry Pete in the first place.

"About last night," she began, but I cut her off.

"You don't owe me any explanation. But, if you plan on seeing him again, don't park over at the boat dock. The park police patrol over there and if they catch you it would be a bad scene. I called and told them it was nothing, but they don't usually call me before they patrol. You got lucky, in more ways than one," I added with a grin.

"The police? Oh, my God. Thanks so much Lisa!" she said and hugged me.

She felt good in my arms, and I was tempted to try and steal a kiss, but I decided against it.

"Are you planning on seeing him again?" I asked when she released me.

"I was," she said quietly.

"Well, the ball field is out, that's Pete's favorite fishing hole. But we have our own boat dock. You know where it is?"

"Yes, but it's so open," she replied.

"It is open, but not many people know that straight back through the woods is an old picnic area. There is still a nice little clearing back there where no one will find you,"

"But what about Tyrone's car?"

"Well, if you come with me to the office I'll make you up a permit and leave it blank so you can just have him fill in the information. He can park it in the guest parking section and no one will be the wiser," I said.

Once we went back to the office, I made out the permit. When it was done she took it and smiled.

"You're so nice, I don't know how I can ever repay you."

"Don't worry about it," I said as I filed the fake paperwork.

Mike was too dumb to know you could make these out and not log them, Kara made a small fortune each season robbing him blind, but hey, with the pittance we got paid everyone figured it was just a fringe benefit of working there. I don't know a single ranger who didn't give them out from time to time and pocket the money, or make out fakes so their buddies could use the beach or pool.

"Maybe," she started then stopped.

"Maybe what? I asked curiously.

"Nothing! Thanks again," she said and returned to her dishes.

I thought nothing of it as I wandered back out onto the deck. The kids were still playing nice so I took my accustomed seat on the railing and zoned out. The next evening I was at my usual post on the deck railing when the Jones brats came up the stairs. The oldest one stopped next to me.

"Ranger Lisa?"

"Yes?"

"Mom sent this note," he said handing me a note.

I opened it and found a five dollar bill wrapped inside.

Lisa,

The five is to rent air hockey stuff for the kids. If you are interested in

collecting on what we owe you, you know where to find us.

Mary

Well now. How was one supposed to take that? I went and got the kids paddles and a couple of pucks from the equipment room. Now, I have mentioned before I'm no virgin, but I had never been with a black guy. Where I come from it's the ultimate taboo. Getting caught banging your sister, or shacked up with your favorite cow out in the back forty might get you some jail time, but for a white girl to get caught with a black guy was inviting a lynching. I guess because it was so forbidden that just made it even more tempting and I hadn't been able to get the image of the base of Tyrone's cock out of my mind. I wondered what the rest of it looked like.

I had already locked up the office and started towards the boat dock before I even realized I had made my decision. I just had to see it. Now I know I was playing with fire, but I convinced myself I was just going to take a look. No harm in that, right?

The evening was cool and I said hi to a few families as I passed their cabins. Our boat dock consists of a big clearing, the old boathouse, a gravel ramp for putting boats in and three dilapidated piers for people to tie up to. It was deserted as usual, but I made the pretense of looking around and picking up some litter. You never knew who might be watching and Mike's house was in sight of the dock. I casually made sure his car was gone and then darted into the brush. I found the overgrown trail and walked back into the old clearing.

When I arrived Mary and Tyrone were both there on a big blue blanket. Tyrone was naked and sitting down on the blanket. He was leaning back and supporting his weight on his thin arms with his legs spread wide before him. His chest was tiny and hollow and his legs were almost sticklike, ending in big feet. Mary was still fully clothed, in jeans and a pretty pink blouse. She was sitting next to Tyrone and had her head in his lap, licking the head of his cock. I stopped and just stared; Tyrone's cock was really a monster. It was easily a foot long and as thick as my wrist near the head. The head was purplish, uncut, and as large as a big plum. The shaft was thick and covered in pulsing veins. His balls were hairy and larger than any I had ever seen.

12