Naughty Schoolgirl's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

The principal smiled, and continued doing what she wanted, because it was what he wanted too. Over and over, while his left hand stroked the clit of the sexy student, he drove his cock in and out of her ass, while his right hand slapped her sore cheeks and thighs, all in the same rhythm. Besides crying out from the combination of pleasure and pain and fucking her ass back to meet his cock, Jennifer started writhing in bliss against the edge of the desk.

"I'm getting ready to cum," she told the man whose hard cock and hands had brought her to that happy state. "Please punish me harder!"

Ben knew what that meant, and he was glad to do as she asked. He was also almost ready to cum, so he started driving his cock into her faster, while his hands continued in tempo, stroking her clit and swatting the painful red skin of her succulent ass and thighs at the same pace. He could feel his climax, which had been slowly mounting, beginning to approach its apex, the point at which it would erupt inside his groin.

"Oh, god!" she cried out ecstatically for the second time that day. Her body swayed back and forth against the desk while her arms waved aimlessly at her sides and her upper body rose and fell, all in the same tempo as she continued fucking back to meet the big shaft that kept plowing in and out of her ass. "Oh, god! Oh, god!" she repeated.

Ben didn't stop or slow down, but kept driving his cock into her ass and his fingers kept stroking her clit for as long as the blonde hotsy was in the throes of cumming. When her orgasm overwhelmed her, all her muscles clenched; she howled ecstatically and rammed her ass back at him for an ultimate time. After her orgasm, she sagged forward against the desk.

This time, Ben didn't stop fucking her or even slow down, but kept pounding his cock into her ass until his own climax welled up from within his body and erupted. The first big wad of cum spurted into his condom, but he continued driving his cock in and out of the voluptuous body in front of him until he ejaculated twice more. He was done then, and sagged against her back and legs and ass, with his cock buried to the hilt in Jennifer's ass.

After their great climaxes, the student slumped against the edge of the desk with the lecherous principal leaning against her. They stayed in that position for a few minutes, enjoying what they had just done, until the time arrived for them to get back into character.

"Well, Miss Brock, I hope you have learned your lesson and will stop being so naughty. If you don't stop, I will just have to continue punishing you more."

"Yes, Mr. Dixon. I'm certainly glad you are here to show me the error of my ways, and I will try to be good. If I don't succeed, I hope you will punish me more, maybe even more severely."

Ben moved slowly backward, gently pulling his softening cock from the place where it had given so much pleasure and received so much. He smiled at the redness of her skin, which was already starting to fade from its earlier scarlet. It would soon be back to its usual creamy white, and he was already looking forward to the next time the hotsy entered his office and confessed to some unspecified naughtiness, so they could do more of what they had just done.

Jennifer was looking forward to the next session, maybe even more than Mr. Dixon was. Using paper towels, he wiped the excess hand lotion from her ass, sending small thrills of pleasure through her body every time he touched her throbbingly painful skin. When he was finished, she sat down gingerly and put her panties and other clothing back on.

Besides their next session of whipping and fucking, she was also anticipating the walk from the office to the bus stop and sitting as she rode home. The tight red skirt was for more than just breaking the rules; she also knew how much pleasure/pain she would feel from the fabric rubbing against the red skin of her ass and thighs, and would probably need to use her dildo to reach another orgasm.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you had as much fun as Jennifer and the principal had and will keep having until her graduation. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers
12