Naughty Sisters Ch. 03

Story Info
Mommy's past yearnings are reignited by her daughter.
1.4k words
4.3
67.3k
17
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack597
Jack597
173 Followers

[Author's note: All characters in this story are more than 18 years old.]

The Sunday traffic prolongs their ride home from the marina. When they do get home it's nearly dinnertime. Mommy has a lovely meal planned, but it will take a while to prepare.

While the girls and Daddy shower and change (separately, not together), Mommy gets busy in the kitchen. She has much to do. Time flies for her when she's cooking, so it doesn't seem long before Delilah comes down to offer help. When she was a child, she was often a big help to Mommy. She is, by far, the more domesticated of the two sisters. Venus never helped Mommy much, she was more inclined to help Daddy with yard work and with chores in his workshop. Mommy and Delilah have a natural ease with one another; they are birds of a feather. They both love to cook, they both love keeping house and all that that entails.

As they're chopping the veggies for the salad, Mommy curiously asks, "Well, who is it you're seeing these days? Do I know him?"

Delilah tenses, then matter-of-factly states, "It's not a 'him'; it's a 'her'. Her name is Amy. We've been lovers for a few months now."

Expecting her mother to be shocked, she is surprised to see her eyes widen, almost as if she is excited by the prospect. After a short pause, she replies, "That's wonderful, I'm happy for you."

"Tell me about her. How long have you known her?"

"Just a few months. We met at work, went out, and we've been together ever since."

"Do you love her?" Mommy queries.

Hearing Daddy and Venus coming down the stairs, Delilah whispers, "No, I wouldn't say it's love."

Just then Daddy and Venus poke their heads in to ask what's cooking. Mommy assures them it's something good, then shoos them out.

"Go in the living room, you two. Delilah and I will take care of dinner."

Daddy and Venus are more than happy to leave them to the cooking. Besides, Daddy would like to catch up with Venus without Delilah and Mommy around.

They plop down together on the couch, father and daughter, to have a chat. With the windows open and the cool of the evening making its way into the house, she pulls the afghan off the back of the couch to cover herself.

"Are you cold sweetie? Here, curl up next to me. Daddy will keep you warm."

She snuggles to his side; he puts his arms around her. She has always felt secure cuddling with him, but now that they've become secret lovers, she feels it even more so.

"How is my sweetheart, anyway?" he asks. "We don't get to talk much anymore."

"Oh fine really. I miss you though," she whispers with her eyes down.

A moment slips by, then she turns her face up to Daddy to steal a kiss. Her pouty little mouth and her darting tongue give him an instant start.

While Mommy and Delilah cook and chat in the kitchen, he invites her to move up onto his lap. He wants her tight little bum atop the growing bulge in his pants. She eagerly moves into position. They are both fully beneath the afghan now, and they both are having very naughty thoughts.

She wiggles her bum to rub against his hardness under the afghan. How she would love to put her lips to the head of the monster in his pants. But that will have to wait. She wouldn't dare risk getting caught here in the living room.

Meanwhile, Delilah and Mommy are preoccupied with a related subject: Delilah's recent discovery of the joys of eating pussy. Yes, the conversation has gotten that frank. Delilah is not evading or sugarcoating any aspects of her affair with Amy. And Mommy is taking it all in with what Delilah suspects is relish. She seems to hang on every word Delilah utters. When she wants more detail, she asks, and Delilah readily provides it.

The oven buzzer goes off, announcing that the roast should be done. It also startles Venus and Daddy in the living room. They have been going at it with their tongues.

Venus, continuing to rub her bottom against Daddy, has now spread her legs enough to invite his hand for a visit to her moist little pleasure pot. He can't resist. Her tongue in his mouth and his finger in her panties are a perfect combination. Especially right now; under the afghan; with Mommy and Delilah in the very next room!

But he pushes her off before he loses it completely.

"Let's keep ourselves together," he mildly admonishes, "let's save it for later."

"Oh Daddy, you make me so hot," she breathes, then with a wee voice, "What's a little slut to do?"

Suddenly, Delilah enters to announce - doing her best butler imitation - that dinner will now be served. She sees that Daddy and Venus have been playing patty-cake and gives them both a wink. Then returns, quickly, to finish helping Mommy move everything to the dining room table.

Everyone takes their places just as they did when the girls were small. The meal is indeed splendid. They all compliment the chef. Mommy knows when she's being buttered up though, so she cajoles them all - Daddy AND the girls - to do the cleanup when she goes upstairs for a shower. After all, she's been working since they got home from the lake.

"Okay dear, fair enough," Daddy concedes. "But can we have our dessert first?"

"Of course," she smiles as she directs Delilah to retrieve it from the kitchen. Strawberry shortcake with whipped cream topping, everybody's fave.

Oh no, is Daddy going to have another "Delilah attack" when the cream contacts her tongue? The thought has already entered his consciousness. But as the first bite is heading toward her mouth, a dollop of whipped cream falls off her fork and lands directly in her cleavage. White cream between two mountains of tanned tit flesh.

"Oh darn," she exclaims, as she tries to wipe it away with her fingers, then licks it off with her pliant tongue. Venus giggles; she knows what that does to Daddy. She also knows what it does to her. What she doesn't know though, is what it does to Mommy.

After that little commotion and some more coffee, all agree it is time to clear the table. Mommy goes upstairs to shower while Daddy and the girls get to work.

Mommy needs some time alone. She needs to relax. The others are having fun and so is she, but she is doing most of the work. The hot spray of the shower on her back is doing its magic. She can feel all her muscles melting; she's finally unwinding from the day.

Her conversation with Delilah has brought back memories of her college roommate, Zelda, and the things they used to do for each other. She envisions Delilah's Amy being much like Zelda, and Delilah much like herself. She is getting very relaxed, the shower glass is steaming up; her mind is on a journey to the past. She can feel Zelda fingering her as they kiss. It was 25 years ago, but it is as if it is happening right now. She moves her hand down to touch herself; imagines her finger is Zelda's tongue. The warm water is now spilling over her shoulders, down her huge breasts. She self-tweaks her clit. She throws her head back. She's rising now, she would like to cum right here in the shower. But the vision of Zelda is fading; there is only steam. Someone else is there. Her tongue, her wonderful tongue, is tending to Mommy's swollen clit. Who is it?

Through the fog she is coming into view.

It's Delilah. It's Delilah that's taking care of her. Images of their day together come flooding into Mommy's head; she sees Delilah sunning herself on the boat; her jiggling tit flesh as she chops the carrots; her long tongue on her creamy fingers at dinner. Then a flash of her tonguing Amy's clit!

"Oh!" "Oh!"

Mommy's hand vibrates. Her plush ass cheeks flex; she quakes; she draws air in through her teethe as she rubs her clit furiously to the finish.

It is so so good.

Drained and gasping, she leans against the shower glass, savoring the moment.

Downstairs, her darling daughter has taken charge of the cleanup.

Jack597
Jack597
173 Followers