Naughty Teen & Fiances Grandfather Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,265 Followers

"Oh baby after all the stories I've heard about this great big cock and how you can fuck for days, I wasn't going to miss this opportunity to fuck it for anything, including my Uncle Bob."

"If he wants to fuck again- he'll just have to wait until your finished fucking me. Although by the size of your great big cock it's gonna take at least a month for my pussy to shrink back and adjust to my Uncles cock or any of the other men I fuck. They're all so tiny compared to yours baby.....So fucking tiny next to this monster cock baby. So fucking tiny," she added hotly,

She then began blowing and pumping his enormous cock greedily, determined to worship it like all the others that came before her right in the middle of the driveway! It was as if she didn't care who watched. She needed to suck his mammoth cock and to please it in a way that I could absolutely relate to. As she was desperately trying to please him I began to get jealous wishing it was me kneeling on my high heel pumps and blowing that huge 13 inch cock of my husbands 76 year old powerful and wealthy grandfather.

After about ten minutes my husbands grandfather pushed her hands away and took his huge cock in his fist and told her to squeeze her big tits together. He then proceeded to slide his giant cock in between her pendulous tits and began fucking her this way while he leaned down and kissed her. It was so wild to see his huge cock slide way up though her huge tits and shoot way past her head. She was moaning like crazy saying that his huge cock was making her cum. After she came he pulled her up aggressively and they got back into a very heated kiss.

They stayed in the driveway for a few more minutes kissing heatedly until they broke off and walked into the mansion with his arm around her narrow waist and his great big bloated cock thumping from knee to knee with irritation as it waited to fuck a new teenage pussy. This was matched by the naughty clicking sounds of her high heels and her huge tits swaying from side to side as those huge nipples pointed up to the sky.

I was so jealous at first but as I walked away I knew that my husband was laving in a few days and that I would be the one in his bed making sure my husbands grandfather and that great big cock were thoroughly taken care of. I couldn't wait to wear all of the wonderful selection of sexy outfits I charged to his personal accounts for the mansion, the pool and his yacht. The other girls may have him for a night but I knew that he lusted for my skinny freckled 90 pound body with my ultra flat boyish chest and my tiny tits and eraser-like nipples. That is what drove my husbands sexy 76 year old grandfather wild.

The End...But just the beginning for Allison!

shoguy
shoguy
2,265 Followers
12