Naughty Wife Ch. 09

Story Info
She puts on a web cam show.
1.4k words
4.22
59.1k
8

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been awhile now since we have posted a story but now I think we have one worthy of posting. As most of our loyal readers know, our stories are true and actually happened, this one is no different.

It was a week ago when Deb was on her web cam chatting with some friends. Then she received a request from some guy asking if he could view her cam. I was at work while all of this was taking place. She asked him if he had a picture of himself so she could see what he looked like. He did, so he emailed her his picture.

She thought he was cute so she allowed him to see her on the web cam. Now she was not naked or anything mind you. She has to be in the mood to flash.

She then asked him if he by chance had a web cam as well and he replied he did. So she asked him to turn his on as well and he readily agreed.

They continued to chat for a bit when she got this bright idea that perhaps she could visit him in his hotel room later that evening after I got home and the kids hade gone to bed.

He was very excited by this new possibility.

She called me on the phone at work and asked if I would mind if she maybe went to see him later in the evening. I said I thought that would be ok.

She then told him that she might be able to set it up but that it was on the condition that I be allowed to view them on his web cam. He said he had no problem with that at all.

When I got home from work, I could see that she was quite excited about what she had planned for the evening. I can always tell when she is excited about being naughty. I mentioned this to her and that is when she told me about his web cam and that I was going to get a little show.

At this point, I got rather excited myself.

She told me he was headed back home the next morning and this would be her only chance to visit so she was excited that I was going to let her go.

She had his phone number at the hotel so she called him and said she was coming and to put on the cam and if I came online, to grant me permission to view his cam. She jumped in the shower and asked me what she should wear.

I told her if I were him, I would want to see you wearing something very sexy, and she asked me what I wanted her to wear. I picked out a very short black mini skirt, her black thigh hi's and some very sexy red lacy panties and a sheer red blouse. I told her she did not get to wear a bra this evening. She topped off the outfit with a pair of black heels. She put on her favorite perfume.

Away she went, and I went down to the computer and got online. I requested permission to view his web cam as we discussed and he granted it. We chatted for a bit. He was most eager for Deb to arrive. I told him she should be there in about 20 minutes and for him to re-arrange the end table and lamp to get it closer to the sofa. I wanted as much light as possible.

As we were chatting, he got up and answered the door. There was Deb. He took off her coat and led her to the sofa which was right in front of the cam. This was perfect! I could see her nipples right through her blouse.

I said hello to her and she came over to the keyboard and said hello back to me. She looked so hot. Those big tits of hers just hanging there in front of me and him. She told me to sit back and enjoy the show.

She then went back to the sofa and planted a big kiss on him. He was kissing her and I could see him feeling her big tits through her blouse. She was fumbling at his zipper trying to get his cock out of his pants. She said something to him, and the next thing he did was to get up and remove his pants. He was already hard. And wow was this guy hung. Now I know every story has a huge cock in it but I swear this guy was big.

He pulled off her blouse and started sucking her her tits while she played with his cock. Then she started to suck him while I anxiously watched. My vision was somewhat obstructed so I asked her to move him closer to the cam. She then got up and moved to her knees on the floor in front of the cam and called him over. There she was trying to fit that big cock of his in her mouth right in front of me. She could barely get her mouth around it.

She must have got uncomfortable so she moved back to the sofa and called him over. She positioned him so I still had a clear shot of her face and her sucking his cock. She never swallows as most of you loyal readers know. Well I typed another message and he read it to her as she could not read it from where she was. I said it would be great to finally see her swallow a big load. She smiled and started sucking him for all she was worth. She then opened her mouth wide and starting jacking that cock off into her mouth.

About a minute of that and there it went. He blew a huge load right into her mouth and on her face. She gulped it down like a trouper and finished licking it clean. My own cock was about to explode.

Then he removed her skirt and panties and stared eating her pussy. I could see her squirming on the sofa. She was really getting into it and I could see her thrusting her pussy into his face. It wasn't long before she was cumming all over his face.

She got up and started sucking him hard again. Surprisingly it did not take much at all. He then proceed to fuck her right in front of me. He was slamming her for all he was worth. I watched for about 5 minutes and then he got up and appeared to be soft so I figured he must have cum again. She then went right back to licking that cock clean. I could not believe my eyes.

She knew of course that I was watching and was putting on a real show for me. Well believe it or not, this guy got hard again and bent her over the sofa and started fucking her in the ass. Something else she has never let anyone else do to her but me. I was freaking.

Well about 5 more minutes passed and I seen her get up and get dressed, she typed me a message that said, see you in about 20 minutes. I logged off and jumped in the shower. I was so turned on, I could not hardly stand it. Well I got out of the shower and she arrived shortly after that. I was waiting in our bedroom for her.

She walked up to me and pulled off her skirt, and panties and showed me her cum filled panties. She said she was very sorry but she was so naughty tonight and for me to examine her panties. I looked at the cum still fresh in them.

I told her she was very bad and to lie down on the bed. I told her to spread her legs. I then went right between her legs and started licking that sticky pussy. She was so wet. I paused for a moment to tell her that she was such a dirty naughty wife, that I would have to spank her. She said that she was sorry and that she knew she was bad and deserved a spanking. I started spanking her while I was eating her and she came so damn hard!

She then told me she needed me to fuck her so I stuck my hard cock into that hot dirty pussy of hers and dumped my load right in there too. It was one of the hottest times we have ever had together.

Well, we hope you all enjoyed reading about it. If you did, please vote and of course your positive comments are always welcome. We really don't need or appreciate the hate mail.

Thanks