Naveen Knights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duleigh
Duleigh
616 Followers

With an evil pointed toothed grin one Drusi knelt behind her and lined his cock up with her rear passage. She cried out in despair and need as the purple head of his pole pushed into her virginal anus. Her eyes bugged out with the pressure of being lanced on two huge skewers but soon both cocks were buried completely in the curvaceous woman. She opened her mouth to cry out and her mouth was suddenly filled with the third Drusi's cock.

"Fuck me," said Caelia as she watched in fascination at the triple penetration of the woman in the village square. "Now." She added. It wasn't a request.

Mycaelis looked over and suddenly realized Caelia was naked. She was bent over at the waist, her hands on her knees, her large heavy breasts dangling, but her eyes were still focused on the glitter edged circle that allowed her a close up view of the occurrences in the village square. Mycaelis shrugged off his robe and stepped behind the woman, grabbed her womanly hips and began to ease his long thin cock deep into the hot moist pocket of her sex. He thought for a moment of how perverse it was that her excitement was due to watching the ravishment of a helpless woman, but then thought no more of it and began driving his cock in and out of Caelia.

By now the rest of the demons began to remove their loin cloths and wave their cocks at the terrified civilians. The villagers shrunk in terror but the Drusi simply stroked their dripping cocks and began to wipe the secretions on their captives or flick the oils indiscriminately into the crowd. The villagers tried to retreat from the Druzi but they were too crowded together.

Some villagers tried to escape but a nearby Drusi would capture them with lightning speed. If the captive was a woman the Drusi would rape her immediately. If the captive were a man the Drusi would grab the man's penis with a secretion covered claw, then release the whimpering captive back into the crowd where the effects of the Oil of Azulee would soon have the villager fucking or buggering the first person he could grab. Soon the effects of the secretions began affecting the entire crowd.

Clothing began to be removed; people began reaching for the demons and each other. Drusi were fucking women, buggering men, and masturbating over huddled groups of fearful villagers. Droplets of the evil secretions filled the air and drove whomever they landed on mad with lust.

The brunette who was now enthusiastically on the receiving end of the triple penetration began jerking wildly as a heart stopping orgasm crashed over her with tidal wave force. The Drusi buried deep in her bowels shot his load deep into her rectum. Some of the Oil of Azulee the demon pumped into her clutching anus was quickly absorbed by her bloodstream causing her entire body to become one large writhing sex organ.

Her orgasm went beyond anything she ever experienced, her breasts swelled to what felt like the bursting point, her nipples grew so hard they ached. Explosive jolts of erotic lightning shot out from her clit through her body as she shuddered and spasmed through the cresting effects of her orgasm. The Drusi buried in her cunt then fired his load into her intensifying the effects of her climax. She slumped sideways trembling and shuddering, her body twitching as the third Drusi spattered his spend on her large breasts causing another sexual explosion this time centering on her aching nipples.

The woman fainted from the intensity of her climaxes, she lay in the dust immobile for a few moments until the villagers descended upon her. She woke up with a wonderfully human cock driving in and out of her pussy, and a hot wet cunt being lowered on to her mouth. Her last rational thought before her mind slipped into a waking sexual delusion was trying to figure out whose clit she was enthusiastically suckling.

Caelia pushed back against Mycaelis' cock as he drove mechanically in and out of her hot wet gash. She came with a yelp as a young man she was watching began to franticly fuck a large older woman all the while being buggered by a Drusi. As Caelia's eyes refocused from her orgasm she as she saw a tiny young woman with breasts no larger than apricot halves and nipples hard enough to cut diamonds take the village blacksmiths cudgel sized cock up her tiny anus with a joyous smile of delight. The sodomy drove Caelia to another, stronger orgasm.

Finally Mycaelis methodically grunted and shot his seed deep into Caelia's depths, then stepped back and with nary a word began pulling on his robe while her own orgasm still caused her to shake and shudder.

He was fully dressed by the time she realized he was done, and for some reason that angered her more than her arrogant brother ever angered her. Now she realized that she would destroy Mycaelis along with her brother in the plot she was scheming. She stood, feeling Mycaelis' sperm ooze from her opening. "Not even a kiss?" she demanded, her fists on her shapely hips, her full, heavy breasts pointing at him in their need to be touched.

Mycaelis glared at her as if she interrupted an important train of thought. "I provided you the means of destroying your brother; I didn't expect becoming your whore was part of the deal."

She ignored that outburst for the moment, but made a mental note to insure that he paid for it very soon. "I want to study one of these Drusi, bring one to me at my keep as soon as you can. I want you to show me everything there is to know about them."

"These are not pets," he started but she stopped him with an angry glare.

"Of course they're not pets you insolent fool, no pet ever cost as much as I'm paying you for them in the history of the twelve kingdoms! Now bring one to me as soon as possible and maybe my brother won't find out your role in his downfall."

With that Caelia swung down off the roof of the coach, still naked, and climbed inside. The door closed with a slam and the horses started off of their own accord. Mycaelis had to jump off the coach before it gathered too much speed.

* * * * *

Miles away, the other object of Caelia's anger, her brother, reclined in bed with his bruised, tired and well fucked wife. "Great Maker, Hannoria, what am I ever going to do with you?"

"You can do that thing with the flat of your sword across my breasts again," she said with a wiggle of her eyebrows at her master, Alban Reinard, King of Naveen.

"You know what I mean," he groaned and smacked her ass as hard as he could with the flat of his hand. "I can't have you fucking the captain of the palace guard every time you get an itch in your cunny. Isn't there some stupid noble you can blackmail into silence?"

"They're all stupid, and they all fuck like old men or they act like they're afraid they're going to break me if they pump too hard," she sighed.

"Honestly wench, we need to find you someone to plug you while I'm seeing to the affairs of the kingdom without causing an uproar throughout the court."

"Can't you spend more time with me and less time with the kingdom?"

"Give me a son and maybe we can arrange something."

Hannoria rolled onto her back and spread her arms and legs wide. "Then come plant a son in me. It's got to happen sometime," she said as Alban rolled onto her and began rubbing his reviving cock against her wet pussy lips.

The king and queen ignored the queen's handmaidens as matter of course. Even though King Alban had great affinity for the common man, servants were a different matter. They were only seen by royalty when they were needed, regardless of where they stood or what they did. Not five feet from where the king was screwing his queen the handmaidens pretended to return to their embroidery but watched the couple writhe and fuck with little pretense at doing anything else. However they all also noticed that there was one more added to their number. But none of them had the courage to tell Princess Amia it was inappropriate for her to join them as they watched her parents fuck the afternoon away.

Duleigh
Duleigh
616 Followers
12