Naveen Knights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duleigh
Duleigh
662 Followers

"Sweet heavens that was wonderful," she gasped as she slowly came back to earth. The Oil of Azulee still caused desire to control her body, but the immediate passion was sated. She turned dreamily to the Drusi which was still standing next to the bed and pointed to Mycaelis who was still gently licking her pussy. "Fuck him," she told the demon.

Mycaelis froze in horror then tried to stand straight up, but he couldn't. All he could do was remain bent over the end of the bed and continue to service Caelia's hot wet pussy. Somehow the witch took control over his body and he was helpless to stop what was going to happen next. The Drusi came up behind Mycaelis and with those horrible claws tore open his linen pants, then finding that Mycaelis was wearing underwear tore open the seat of his braies exposing his vulnerable anus. Those horrible claws pried open Mycaelis' ass cheeks and the demon prepared to mount his bitch.

Caelia looked down on Mycaelis and grinned. "Maybe we should renegotiate our agreement?"

Mycaelis just closed his eyes and waited for the inevitable. The Drusi pushed the huge purple head of his cock against Mycaelis' asshole and waited for a moment as the Oil if Azulee took effect. Immediately on contact Mycaelis could feel his sphincter begin to go into spasms and try to clutch at the head of the Drusi cock. The heat of need spread out throughout his lower abdomen as the Drusi cock began to stretch open his virgin anal ring. Then in horror Mycaelis realized it wasn't the Drusi taking him, it was he who was pushing back on the huge demon cock!

"It's always hardest the first time," said Caelia in mock sympathy as she traced a gentle hand around Mycaelis' face. The shocked look of horror on his bearded visage almost made her laugh.

Slowly the thick knobbly pole penetrated Mycaelis rectum, the oils both lubricating its passage and spreading the fire of sheer rut throughout the unwilling mage's body. His ability to produce cognitive thought drained away with every millimeter of hot throbbing cock that pried its way into his ass. He thought the cock was going to start coming up his throat when the Drusi's groin finally pressed against his ass cheeks. That seemed to be a signal to the Drusi who clutched Mycaelis' hips and began to methodically saw his cock in and out of Mycaelis aching ass.

"Poor baby," Caelia taunted, "Maybe he'll take you to dinner when he's done stretching out your asshole."

Mycaelis tried to respond but all he could do was grunt incoherently in time with each skewering thrust of the Drusi's huge pole. He hated every moment of this, the violation, the humiliation! But the sensation of live flesh moving in and out of his bowels, his nerve endings tingling with every motion of that thick sausage that pumped in and out of his guts was overwhelming! His own cock was hard and throbbing, his nipples tingled with the need to be touched.

Caelia watched in mounting excitement as the man she detested was buggered by a foul hell spawn demon. Was her excitement due to the aphrodisiac in her system or was there something sick and twisted in her psyche that loved watching this self righteous prig get sexually abused by a beast? Either way the one thought that was overwhelming her senses was that her pussy was empty and was aching to be filled.

Caelia rolled over on her stomach and pushed her way down to the foot of the bed, slipping between the mattress and Mycaelis. She reached back and pulled away the tattered remains of his pants and found his hard cock and directed it to her hot wet pussy.

Mycaelis began humping excitedly at the touch of Caelia's hand on his tingling, throbbing cock, then when he felt her swollen pussy lips kissing the head of his cock he began thrusting wildly, pushing forward into her cunt, then back to take the Drusi's cock.

In response the Drusi clutched Mycaelis' hips tightly and slammed its cock into his asshole as deep as it possibly could. Mycaelis felt the demons cock lurch and begin throbbing as it injected him with volley after volley of the ultra potent aphrodisiac. "Gods NO!" Mycaelis wailed in despair as he felt his rectum filling up with the potent fluid.

"Is it good?" whispered Caelia as she smiled her wicked smile. "Can you feel the need burning in your loins?"

"Don't taunt me bitch!" shouted Mycaelis. His ass was now free of the skewering cock that held him prisoner for the longest moments of his life and he began to fuck Caelia as hard as he could. She rose up on her elbows and knees on the bed and he stood at the foot of the bed and began to hammer his cock in and out of her succulent pussy. His asshole gaped open; the demons spend slowly oozed out of his stretched open pore, bathing his balls and inner thighs in the fiery, tingling fluid. His mind began to shut down as the Oil of Azulee poured through his bloodstream and turned him into a creature of pure lust. All he could think of now was the aching need in his cock to penetrate deeply and viciously as possible, and the need in his balls to inseminate.

"How is it?" she taunted, "do you feel like a human yet? Are you now just an animal like the rest of us?" To her glee her taunts caused him to shout incoherently and slam into her harder and faster. Caelia delighted in every pounding thrust, her round cushiony ass absorbed his angry thrusts and her pussy clutched at his impaling rod. To be taken so savagely and remain in control of the situation was the dream fuck she had always wanted. She felt the demons spend that was oozing out of Mycaelis violated ass and down his dangling balls being rubbed into her pussy stoking her flames of desire even higher.

"Yes that's right. Fuck. Harder. NOW!" she screamed in mindless rut as she pushed back hard with each slapping thrust.

With a roar of animal anger Mycaelis tore off the remains of his clothing and gripped Caelia's hips and drove his cock in as hard as he could, deep as he could. He wanted to hurt her with his punishing thrusts but she laughed in delight each time his groin slapped against her ass cheeks and his cock head pounded against her cervix. She began pushing back at him like a mad woman, her hair flying in all directions, her breasts slapping against each other and swinging violently with their insensible mating. Through the buzz that filled his brain he heard her screaming something about coming but at that moment his own damn burst. His cock leapt inside her pussy and with every twitch it felt like he fired a pint of pent up sperm into her clasping cunt. He bellowed his release at the top of his lungs as over and over his cock spit into her, filling her up, their combined fluids gushing out where their bodies were joined most intimately and covered their thighs.

Mycaelis collapsed on Caelia's back but she twisted out from underneath him. "You stupid bastard," She sneered at him. "You honestly think you can get anything you want out of me just by getting me horny? Oh, are you going to suffer. The effects of that Drusi's come will be with you for days, and I'm going to take full advantage of every moment and make you sorry you ever conjured that hell spawn."

As she leaned over and began to tell Mycaelis what her demands were, another pair of ears heard them too. Across the large room one of Amia's hand maidens crouched behind a large wing back chair and listened intently. The Drusi knew she was there but he was trapped by a tactile protest spell which kept him from doing anything without Caelia's direct bidding. As the handmaiden watched the pair on the bed stopped talking and Caelia mounted Mycaelis' erect cock and began riding him wildly. Her full breasts began bouncing in time with her bodies lunges, and the both began grunting in time with the collision of their groins.

Unnoticed by the couple on the bed the Drusi's time in this dimension came to an end and it dissolved to nothingness in a flurry of spiraling shadows. The handmaiden made careful notes of everything she saw and heard in a small notebook with a crude pencil, then she silently slipped back out of Caelia's room, through the foggy veil into Mycaelis' apartment in the Castle Naveen.

* * * * *

Sir Emrys Lewthwaite looked at the horrible emptiness of the village of Faolan. The signs were the same here as before: the villagers were separated from their children and elderly, ravished by demons and then carried off to infect another village while the demons went on to yet another village. He looked at the trail that led off to the south west. He wasn't sure where they were headed, Edryd? Brychan? Both villages lay in that direction, they'd have to follow the tracks to be sure.

"I've never seen such an attack," said Galfridus. "They hit one village, and then take everyone to another village where they have themselves an orgy with their neighbors, over and over."

"It's not an attack," said Emrys thoughtfully, as if he were a very long way off. "It's a diversion," he added so quietly that Galfridus almost didn't hear. Emrys suddenly leapt from his saddle and walked his horse through the empty village, the only sound that could be heard was the children's crying for their missing parents and older siblings, and the elders trying to comfort them. Then Emrys straightened as Galfridus eased out of his own saddle. "I need someone who knows how to," he thought for a moment, "how to navigate through the intrigue of the palace."

"I may know someone who can fit that need," said Galfridus after a moment. He's a bad liar but Emrys never told him that.

Emrys crouched down and took a scrap of vellum from behind his leather breast plate and began to scratch it with the point of a dagger. "Find that fellow and have him get this to the king. No one else."

"Aye sir, will be a pleasure. Um, may I ask for a couple of days to visit me poor ol' mother?"

Emrys knew that Galfridus' mother passed away years before. "Make it a very quick visit, then meet me with every strong arm you can enlist in Wyndham as fast as you can." He handed Galfridus the piece of vellum.

Galfridus swung into his saddle and without a word raced off toward the Castle Naveen. Emrys shouted his remaining men to him and began giving out orders, soon they were racing off to the North East toward the town of Wyndham as fast as they could, Sir Emrys cursing himself for wasting so much time.

Duleigh
Duleigh
662 Followers
12