Navy SEAL's Graduation to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,630 Followers

Mike shot most of his load into her sucking mouth, but some of the man sauce made its way to her cheeks. The smug girl smiled contently after Mike pulled away before getting back to the action from down before. Each of us egged Chas on and it wasn't long before he was announcing he was ready to shoot. Once again Michelle ordered him out of her pussy, and the man pulled out and stroked his sticky load onto her stomach while the rest of us clapped.

It was as if we'd been to a long night of battle and had returned wearily to our camp no worse for wear...tired but satisfied.

How the pool table didn't collapse from our weight, our activities, and the action I'll never know, but looking across at Michelle I knew we had been with a special angel. She had come on her face, chest and stomach, but she still appeared in control of us not the other way around.

"That was incredible, guys, I think you've passed the test," said the satisfied girl, jumping to her feet and pulling down her skirt. She slipped her top on first, then reached down and made a production of pulling her panties up her legs. For a moment she was vulnerable, as little embarrassed actually, then she regained control.

"Guys, I've got to go. That was awesome!"

She gave us each a look and smile before pivoting and unlocking the door to leave. Halfway out she turned to us and smile.

"Boo-yah! Boys. Congratulations on your graduation, you deserved a little treat away from the barracks," said the young girl who had rewarded us with nirvana. "Oh, and don't mention tonight's activities to The Old Man, okay? I'm definitely sure he wouldn't understand. In fact, your asses would be grass if you know what I mean."

Then she was gone, allowing her comments to sink in.

The old man, as in "The Old Man"? The CO? Oh my, Michelle couldn't be our Commanding Officer's....daughter?

All of a sudden it struck me, that was the resemblance I saw earlier in the night but couldn't put two and two together.

Damn, the CO's daughter gave us our graduation present. And what a present it was.

JRob
JRob
1,630 Followers
12