Navy Wives-Erica Ch. 03

Story Info
Erica and Tre's relationship begins to strengthen.
6k words
4.36
52k
31

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 04/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday morning. Erica lay awake in bed. She heard activity downstairs. Robert had always been the early bird, even on his days off.

The past week had been great for Erica and she was loving every bit of it. Sex with Tre had put her walking on clouds, and it showed. Two of her female co-workers had even commented about it, saying that she had a glow about her and that she was looking much happier than usual. They smiled knowingly at her, as if they knew, but she didn't let on as to the real reasons of her change.

Tre was proving to be a very ardent and eager lover. He had brought Erica to higher levels of sexual pleasure and enjoyment, levels that she had previously not known existed. And for her part, she strove with an intensity to reciprocate those levels of sexual pleasure to Tre. She was delighted when he acknowledged sincerely how good she was in their trysts.

But this morning her mind was roiling with thoughts and feelings of guilt, uncertainty, and above all, confusion. She felt guilty from her increasing desire of Tre at the expense of being with her husband. She was uncertain about where this desire might lead to, or even where she wanted it to go. She loved Robert without a doubt, and with Tre it was only about the sex, although the passion and desire was strong and intense. What was troubling was that her passion and desire was mounting with Tre, while at the same time it was proportionately decreasing with Robert.

Then there was the confusion. It was Robert's acceptance, and even support, of her and Tre that brought it to this point. It even seemed like he was trying hard to get her and Tre closer together in their relationship. She didn't understand what led to her husband having such a fetish as this, or if there was a limit to it.

The question foremost in her mind was where would this all lead to, and how would it end. To top it all off, she was feeling the discomfort that was always associated with the imminent arrival of "that time of the month."

"Goddamit," she muttered to herself as she sat up in bed, pushed the blanket aside, and swung her legs off the side of the bed. She stood up and went into the bathroom. After turning on the shower, she went to the medicine cabinet to look for her Midol.

**************************************************

Throughout the morning, Erica tried to be civil to Robert, but she was grumpy and annoyed at even the smallest of infractions that he did. Robert took it all with a grain of salt and just tried to maintain a little distance from her. He was no stranger to her cycles. She stayed on her phone mostly, so Robert was glad he didn't incur too much of her premenstrual wrath. He heard her talking to one of her sisters, but mostly she was on the phone with Tre.

She was lounging on the couch, wearing only a T-shirt and panties, which was her usual morning wardrobe on her days off. She was watching TV as she talked with Tre. Robert watched her from the kitchen. She seemed to be in a happy mood talking with Tre, with plenty of laughing and giggling going on. Occasionally she would glance back at Robert and her conversation would decrease to whispering, punctuated here and there with schoolgirl giggling.

He looked at her smooth, silky legs and could not help but think how incredibly sexy his wife was. Sex between them had lessened considerably recently, and she seemed to be growing more distant toward him, even as she was growing closer to Tre.

He did feel some jealousy over it, what normal guy wouldn't? But he only had himself to blame. The jealousy he felt was offset by the extreme arousal he got from her relationship with Tre, and how it obviously was growing into something beyond just friendship. Even now, as his beautiful and sexy wife talked on the phone with her lover, he was aroused. He had allowed things to get this far between them already, but how much further would he allow things to go before he felt that enough was enough? He didn't want things to get out of hand, but Erica really seemed to be enjoying herself. He had confidence in Erica, that she would differentiate between lust and love, and that she would know when to end her fun with Tre. And so in this way, Robert ceded to Erica the decision making for the course of actions of her affair with Tre.

"Robert, honey, do you need help with anything in there?", Erica called out.

"No, sweety, just relax and enjoy your day. I have everything covered."

"Ok, I love you."

"I love you, too, beautiful."

Erica resumed her phone conversation while Robert went about his routine around the house and yard. Later, around mid-afternoon, Robert was tinkering around in the garage, when Erica, adequately clothed by now, walked in.

"Hi honey. Whatcha doing?", she asked rather bubbly.

"Nothing, just doing a little bit of organizing."

"I see." She walked up behind him and began giving him a shoulder rub.

"Ahhh." Robert chuckled suddenly.

"What's so funny", she asked, smiling.

"I know what you are doing. You want something."

"I don't want anything that I don't already have in you," she replied sweetly.

"Uh-huh, sure."

"I was just thinking. Why don't the three of us go out to eat tonight, instead of staying here and cooking. Just for something different. What do you think?"

"Sounds like a good idea to me."

"Great! Well, I'm off to get ready then. I will go pick up Tre and bring him here, then we will all leave together from here, ok?" She kissed him on the cheek and then trotted off to go get ready.

**************************************************

They had chosen a nice, casual restaurant near their home. The hostess seated them in a booth, and they all ordered their drinks. After their waiter left with their orders, they comfortably settled down into easy and friendly conversation.

Tre sat across from the married couple. He liked Robert and had gotten along quite well with him. He surely thought him a lucky guy to have a wife like Erica.

Erica, he thought. Now what a woman she was. He did feel a little badly that he was getting along so well with Robert, while he was regularly screwing his wife. But Erica was one hot little white girl, who really knew how to please him, and he didn't intend on ending this anytime soon.

"Poor Robert", he thought. "He has no clue. He can't even see how she is subtly flirting with me even right now, in front of his very eyes."

He didn't want to hurt Robert in any way, yet, he was beginning to really like Erica, and he wanted her. Although he was patient and knew it would take time, he would have her be his woman. To Tre, making Erica his woman was a foregone conclusion, that it was going to happen and he would end up taking her from Robert, and Erica would happily and willingly allow herself to be taken away. What Tre was hoping for, was for all this to happen with the least amount of devastation to Robert.

After they finished their dinner, they decided to go to a pub across the street. There was a live band playing and the place was quite crowded. They played some bar games, enjoyed the music, and kept the alcohol coming. In all too short of time, however, it was last call. The three of them had a great and fun night together. Erica was laughing and hanging off the both of them. They gathered up their things and made for the exit.

They had all had quite a lot to drink. They decided to leave the car in the restaurant parking lot and walk the short distance back to the house. They stumbled and laughed the whole way.

When they walked into the house, Robert took Tre to show him the guest room where he could sleep, then they gathered back in the living room and talked for about ten more minutes before Robert announced he was going to bed.

"Are you coming dear?" he asked Erica.

"Go ahead dear, I'll be right behind you shortly. I'm going to talk to Tre for a bit longer then I'll be up, ok?"

She watched as Robert went up the stairs and waited until she heard the bedroom door close. She stood up and sauntered over to the couch where Tre was seated and sat closely next to him. She placed a hand on his leg and the other on his shoulder.

"Now the real fun begins," she smiled at him seductively, as she slid her hand up his leg.

"Erica, are you sure this is a good idea? I mean, Robert..."

"Shhh!" She put her finger to his lips. She looked him in the eyes and smiled, then reached down and began to rub the crotch of his pants. "With as much as he's had to drink, he will be lights out the second his head touches the pillow. And if he does come out, then he will just have to enjoy our show."

They began kissing deeply. The house was silent except for the soft, wet, sound of their lips smacking together. She slowly unzipped his pants and slipped her hand inside. As she began to reverently caress his package, they locked their lips together and took turns sucking each other's tongues.

She pulled his cock out and began slowly pumping it. After a moment, she let out a small moan into his mouth as she felt her pussy twitch in growing excitement. She broke their kiss to look down as she continued pumping him.

"Oh, God, Tre!, she gasped, "I can't get over how much I love your cock!" She looked up into his eyes with raw lust. "It is so handsome," she whispered.

"Good, baby, because it is all yours."

"Tre, please fuck me! I need you to fuck me right now!" With that, she stood up in front of him and began quickly removing all her clothes. Tre pushed his pants down to his ankles. Within seconds, Erica stood fully naked in front of Tre, and she began helping Tre remove the rest of his clothes. As Tre stood, he let his eyes wander over her body, taking in all of her supple, beautifully soft, pale nakedness.

"Damn girl! You are a goddess! Come here." Tre put his hands on Erica's waist, and sat down on the couch, pulling her towards him until her breasts were level and directly in front of his face. He began lightly kissing, then sucking on her nipples. Erica stood on her knees on the couch and shuffled forward closer to him. She looked down. Her pussy was directly over his cock, which was pointing straight up at it. The tip of his cock was less than an inch from touching her hot and wet vagina. She held her tit with her hand, feeding it to Tre's mouth as he continued to suckle on it.

Meanwhile Tre reached down to hold his throbbing cock steady and guided it to her opening. It was literally aching to feel Erica's soft and warm insides. Erica noticed Tre holding his cock right at her vulva. Her state of sexual arousal was so intense that her labia and vagina had naturally spread out and opened up in a quivering wet, welcoming anticipation to Tre's imminent entry. Erica bent her knees and began to lower herself down.

As Tre's big, black knob made first contact with Erica's soft pink petal, Erica cooed in delight. As the head entered, she began to feel the intoxicating ripples of primal pleasure that she had come to expect as it spread throughout her body in waves.

She slid down further and watched as more of his shaft disappeared into her body. Her whole body shuddered and spasmed and she suddenly threw her head back and moaned out in orgasm.

"Erica! Quiet!", Tre hissed.

"Oh, but it feels so fucking good, Tre!"

She pushed herself down hard until they were fully coupled together. She could feel him deeply inside her, and it was such a safe and secure feeling, that she felt nothing wrong or bad could ever happen to her as long as they were joined together.

She reached behind and between her legs, feeling for his massive ball sac. She watched him intently for signs that she was pleasuring him as she rubbed both of his balls with her fingers. When he closed his eyes, laid his head back, and exhaled in pleasure, she smiled.

"You like that?", she asked softly.

"Mm-hmm."

"Good." She continued to softly massage his balls for a moment. Then she took Tre's head in both of her hands and began kissing him as she slowly began sliding herself up and down his shaft.

"Just stay still, relax, and enjoy it, baby. Let me do all the work," she whispered. She started going faster up and down as she started panting. She placed her hands down on Tre's legs below his knees, arched her back and thrust her chest out as her bouncing on Tre's lap reached a peak. Tre began to thrust up as Erica was thrusting down, and soon they were fucking in perfect synchronization.

After nearly 15 minutes of their bodies moving in perfect unison, Erica reached a dizzying orgasm. She wasn't vocal, rather she was forcing herself to keep it inside her so they wouldn't wake Robert, but in reality she felt like she was going to explode.

She threw herself forward to rest from her exertions. She rested her head on Tre's shoulder and wrapped her arms around his back. Tre now took over all the work, and began slamming fast and hard up between Erica's legs, so hard in fact that she had to hold tightly onto Tre for fear that he might buck her completely off his lap.

Erica glanced up by chance, and suddenly, she barely made out a glimpse of Robert, watching them fuck from the shadows at the top of the stairs. She grinned devilishly as she continued to receive Tre's upward pounding.

"If it's a show he wants," Erica thought to herself, "then a show he shall get!"

Erica turned her mouth real close to Tre's ear and began lightly licking him on his neck just below his ear. She then whispered into his ear, "God, Tre! You are fucking me so very good, my stud! I need you to go faster...OH....harder!"

Tre suddenly grabbed her, unexpectedly lifting her up and off of his cock. He stood up off the couch, cradling her like a baby in his strong, muscular arms. Then, turning, he laid her gently down on her back on the couch.

It surprised her how suddenly he had reacted. She was totally at his mercy, and knowing he was powerful enough to do with her whatever he pleased, yet using that power gently, but with a manly force, served to once again bring her to the brink of orgasm.

He stood on his knees on the couch, assuming the position at her feet. Erica's legs flew open instinctively, one leg going over the headrest of the couch, the other off of the couch and onto the floor.

Tre scrambled forward between her legs and tackled her. As his cock slid back in on its own accord and without any guidance, Tre growled quietly, "You are my woman now Erica!"

The orgasm that had been building up within Erica from Tre's display of raw, manly power suddenly exploded when she heard him say those words. He began pounding deeply into her like a jackhammer, and his balls began slamming against her ass like wrecking balls. Erica's whole body went limp as she completely submitted to him.

"Yes, I am your woman, Tre!", she panted heavily, "Now FUCK me! FUCK your WOMAN, yes, yes....YESSSSS!" Erica could no longer hold back, and she squeezed her eyes tightly shut as she had her first ever back to back successive orgasms.

Tre placed a hand over Erica's mouth to muffle her scream. Her scream was loud enough to have been heard anywhere in the house. He quickly glanced over his shoulder to the top of the stairs, but didn't see anything. As he held his hand over her mouth, he gave her a series of short, powerful thrusts, then squeezing his eyes tightly shut, he groaned.

Erica felt him begin to shoot his cum inside of her. The initial powerful spurts that she felt hitting her cervix turned into an exquisite sensation of warmth inside her as his seed spread throughout and filled her womb. Like a car that had run out of gas, Tre's hips began to slow, until finally he came to a stop.

They both looked at each other for a moment, breathing heavily. Erica smiled, "Wow! That was awesome!" She lifted her head up to kiss Tre deeply. She felt him still inside her, but softening now.

"I can't believe we did this with your husband just upstairs," he grinned broadly.

Erica giggled, "I know! Isn't this crazy?"

"Come on, let's get dressed and call it a night before Robert really comes out and sees us like this."

Tre quickly dressed, but Erica made no move to get her clothes on. Once Tre was dressed Erica led him by the hand, still naked, up the stairs, leaving her pile of clothes by the couch. She noticed Robert was no longer where he was hiding, but she didn't expect he would be. They tiptoed down the hall, past her bedroom door, to the guest room at the end of the hall.

Erica reached in and flipped the light switch on. They faced each other in the doorway. Erica looked up at him with the biggest smile on her pretty, oval face. She placed a hand on his chest as she tiptoed up. They kissed, long and romantically. Breaking it, they looked at each other.

"You are an amazing girl, Erica."

"You think?"

"I don't think, I know. See ya in the morning."

"Ok. Good night."

She slipped into her bedroom. It was dark, but she knew Robert was in bed. Suddenly, she felt exhaustion hit her like a ton of bricks. She could feel the semen oozing down the inside of her thighs. She went in the bathroom and cleaned herself up a little, then, returning to the bed, she climbed in. Robert rolled over and placed his arm over her. He cuddled close to her, gave her a kiss, and whispered that he loved her, but Erica was already asleep by that point.

**************************************************

Erica's eyes blinked open. Bright sunlight filtered through the curtains into the room. She yawned and rubbed her eyes, then looked over to the clock on her nightstand. Almost noon. She stared up at the ceiling for a moment. Then she remembered last night with Tre. She felt giddy and smiled, then giggled to herself. She ran her hands over her breasts and down her stomach.

Last night with Tre was different, and she felt it. She had already had sex with him about a dozen times now, but last night was different than all the rest. They didn't just have sex last night, they had made love. The difference that she felt was powerful. When they had sex, the feelings were for the moment, but now, even eight hours after it happened, she could still feel the effects from their lovemaking. She knew she wouldn't be able to resist that feeling.

She hopped out of bed and quickly rinsed off in the shower. Putting on a shirt and panties, she quietly opened the bedroom door and peered down the hallway. The guest room door was closed. She stealthily padded down the hallway and looked downstairs. No signs of her husband anywhere. She went back down the hallway and quietly opened the guest room door.

Tre was still asleep. His legs and midsection was covered with sheets, but his bare chest was exposed. She smiled and bit her lower lip as she sneaked in and shut the door without making a sound. Then she walked ninja-like next to the bed and quietly laid down next to him. She propped her head up on her elbow as she looked at him sleeping, then with her other hand began to softly rub his smooth bare chest.

He opened his eyes and looked up at her smiling down at him.

"Good morning, Tre."

"Good morning," he said as he yawned and stretched.

"Did you sleep ok last night?"

"Like a baby."

"Good. You can use the shower in our bedroom. While you shower I will go downstairs and make you a nice breakfast. Just come down when you're done."

"Sounds good, Thanks."

"You're welcome. But before we do all that, I believe something else must be taken care of first.

"What is it?"

She said nothing, just smiled at him and slid down the bed. He watched her go down, before clasping his hands together behind his head and closing his eyes as she began to give him what would turn out to be a great morning blowjob.

**************************************************

Erica showed Tre where the shower was. She did everything for him. She asked how he liked his water temperature and ran the water accordingly. She went and got him a towel, then helped him undress and watched him get into the shower. And while she did all this for him, her smile never left her face. She wanted to bathe him as well, but she had to go downstairs and start on making Tre breakfast.

12